Futa's Wild Passion - Cover

Futa's Wild Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 16: Futa Joins the Lesbian Club

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Futa Joins the Lesbian Club - Jenny thinks her life is over when she comes down with Futanari Syndrome and grows a cock. But, in reality, the wild fun is just beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I shuddered at the sight of the lesbian passion raging in the principal’s office. It was a scene of lesbian debauchery that shouldn’t be found in any high school’s administration wing and yet I was so glad to see it.

Just as Principal Washington had told me, there was a group of lesbian staff who enjoyed seducing us underage schoolgirls into sapphic passion. I had been looking forward to this since Monday. Now it was Thursday, and here I was to join one of the meetings in progress.

Everyone was naked in the room. Coach Clarkson, who I had a feeling had wanted to slip into the private room where I showered after PE the last three days and had fun with me, sat perched on the principal’s desk. She had her legs spread wide and...

“Heather!” I gasped, spotting my fellow classmate and her bubbly ass shaking as she ate out the coach. “You’re in the group?”

“Uh-huh!” moaned Heather. She was in PE with me and her cute rump made me so hard when she stretched before me. “Mmm, you have to try the coach’s pussy. It’s yummy.”

Coach Clarkson had an athletic form that looked delicious as she shuddered in delight. Her eyes were hot and smoky on me. Her round boobs jiggled as the fifteen-year-old girl devoured her twat. My pussy grew so hot and juicy, cream soaking my panties while my futa-dick throbbed and swelled to my fullest erection.

Then I got another surprise. My friend Briana was here. She was bent over and had her face planted between the butt-cheeks of the school’s secretary. My friend rimmed out the older woman, feasting on her while shaking her rear.

“Briana?” I gasped.

My friend ripped her head up, her long, black hair sweeping about her flushed face. Her round breasts jiggled. “Welcome to the club! I’m so glad you decided to join. I never thought you would before you became a futa. I’m so glad! We’re going to be fuck buddies!”

“Yes, we are,” I said as she buried her face back into the secretary’s rump.

The only girl who didn’t shock me being here was Kathy Greene, my little sister’s sexually adventurous friend. The fourteen-year-old girl had her head buried between Principal Washington’s thighs. She sat on her chair rolled out to the side of her desk. Her naked, ebony breasts heaved. They were large, a gold cross glinting between their dark slopes. The Black woman’s face twisted in delight as the naughty minx ate her out.

Kathy’s mother also was good at eating pussy. My dick throbbed as I stared at Kathy Greene’s pussy, eager to try out her cunt after enjoying her mother’s twat. Mrs. Greene taught my English class and yesterday, we’d hooked up. She’d just had Kathy’s younger sister and the woman’s breast milk was delicious.

There were a few other teachers on the side of the office, women who I sort of knew but who didn’t teach my classes. There were girls eating them out, cute girls, who were older than me. Juniors and seniors that I didn’t know that well. One was a cheerleader, I think, her red hair gathered in a braid.

“This is amazing,” I said, the scent of hot pussy filling the air. This naughty club of teachers molesting schoolgirls had my cunt dripping.

“Get naked,” moaned Principal Washington, her face contorting. “Oh, yes, Kathy, make me cum as I watch Jenny strip naked!”

“Gladly!” Kathy moaned, her cute rump wiggling. Though it had nothing on Heather’s delicious, bubbly ass, it still was a delight to stare at.

I stripped off naked as the sounds of feminine passion echoed around me. My heart pounded in my chest, pumping hot blood through me. My red hair danced and flew as I tore off my blouse. My round breasts heaved in my bra. That followed, landing on the floor with a collection of other clothing.

Principal Washington licked her lips. Coach Clarkson stared at me with hungry eyes as she held Heather’s face down to her cunt. The teachers on the side all whimpered, roaming my body with their mature gazes.

My futa-dick throbbed as I dropped my skirt. It fell down my thighs, revealing my shaft tenting the front of my bikini-cut panties. They were a deep blue made of two triangles attached by cords that knotted at my hips. I tugged those knots and liberated my futa-cock.

It bounced down and bobbed before me. Precum flicked from the tip. Every watching woman moaned. The mature teachers and sexy principal all stared at me as their orgasms built and built. I grabbed my futa-dick, stroking it, my pussy clenched.

“It’s a real cock!” groaned one of the teachers. She had her blonde hair in a bun, glasses on her forehead. “Oh, my god, that’s hot!”

“I’ve never wanted to enjoy a cock before, but...” moaned Coach Clarkson. “I wish I had the courage to slip in and fuck you. I knew you were part of this group, but ... but...”

“I wanted you to do that, Coach,” I moaned, staring at her. “I would have loved you so much.”

“Yes!” the woman gasped and then she shook, cumming on Heather’s face. The coach bucked and moaned through her bliss.

“Oh, she’s so perfect,” moaned the secretary. “Briana ... Oh, yes, yes!”

Another woman, one of the teachers, came while looking at me. It was so hot. My pussy throbbed and ached. I grinned at all of them. Principal Washington whimpered. Then she gasped out. The teachers along the wall where all creaming their schoolgirls’ mouths.

It was so hot to be at the center of all these lusty lesbian and bi women’s attention. They were all so naughty to seduce these students, and now they all wanted me. I licked my lips, so eager for the fun that would happen.

“Fuck me first!” moaned Coach Clarkson. “Heather, please, please, let her get to my pussy.”

That bubbly ass wiggled for a moment, then Heather rose. She had pussy cream coating her mouth, her smile broad. Her boobs jiggled as she stepped aside and made a dramatic motion ushering me towards the coach’s furred muff.

“Who wants to sit on my face while Jenny fucks me?” gasped the coach, lowering herself onto her back.

“I do!” Briana moaned. “I’ve been wanting to play with Jenny all week, but some of our friends have been monopolizing her.”

“I’m dating Wendy,” I said. “And she should be invited her. She’s such a lesbian, she just doesn’t want to admit it. She needs help.”

“We’ll keep her in mind,” the principal said, still shuddering. “Ooh, Kathy, fist me now. I love feeling your hand in me.”

My pussy clenched. I was deflowered now after yesterday afternoon’s wild time at my mother’s work. Her dominating boss had taken my cherry with a strap-on. Of course, I’d fucked her harder and turned her into my bitch. I hoped Mom was having fun at work with the new and improved Ivana Petrov.

Brianna scrambled onto the desk as I moved in to fuck the coach’s furred muff. Her dark-blonde pubic hair gleamed with pussy juices. Heather smacked my rump as I passed her, then she darted over to the secretary to have her fun.

Briana settled on Coach Clarkson’s face. My friend’s long, black hair swayed down over her shoulders to her round boobs. She grabbed my cock and pulled me the last few inches to the coach’s juicy twat.

“Fuck her hard, Jenny!” she said, stroking me.

“Do Tina or Pita or Victoria know that you’re into girls?” I asked.

“I’m only into girls in the meetings,” she said, licking her lips as she settled herself down on Coach Clarkson’s face.

The naughty PE teacher grabbed my friend by the thighs and hauled Briana down. In a flash, Briana’s shaved twat was planted right on the coach’s hungry mouth. Her jaw moved. She licked my friend who shuddered and rubbed my cock into the coach’s silken bush.

“Fuck her hard!” Briana purred.

I grinned and did just that.

I thrust to the hilt into the coach’s pussy. My moans joined the others singing through the room. The teachers on the side had switched schoolgirls, the blonde woman now getting eaten out by the cheerleader. My futa-cock sank deep into the coach’s perky cunt. Her twat squeezed down around me while the pleasure soaked to my pussy.

Briana grinned at me. Her hands went to my boobs. She gripped my round tatas as I drew back my hips. Pleasure surged down my shaft and through my body while my friend’s thumbs swept over my tits and rubbed my nipples. She pushed them into my areolas, sending delight rippling down to my snatch.

I cupped her face and kissed her as I rammed back into the coach’s tight cunt.

Briana’s lips had that wonderful taste of sour ass on her lips. I shuddered, savoring that delight. Our tongues danced together. My tongue darted over hers. She kissed me back with such hunger. My dick twitched and throbbed in the embrace of the coach’s snatch.

“Mmm, Kelly, let me eat that ass,” Principal Washington said.

“You know what I like!” my teacher’s daughter moaned. I couldn’t wait to fuck Kelly, too. Another mother/daughter pair to enjoy. Allie and our mother. Pita and her sexy mom.

What would Wendy’s mom be like? Her parents were hardcore conservatives, but ... You never knew.

I thrust hard and fast into Coach Clarkson, animated by that idea. She groaned into Briana’s pussy who moaned into our kiss. My friend’s thumbs rubbed my nipples in hard circles while her fingers kneaded my tits. Pleasure rushed down my futa-cock, feeding the growing heat in my pussy.

I had my tongue thrust so deep into Briana’s mouth I was playing with her tonsils. I loved the sour flavor of the secretary’s ass on her mouth. It mixed with the delight of her massaging thumbs and the coach’s silky pussy.

I was in heaven. Every futa needed to find a club of depraved lesbians.

I pumped away hard and fast at the pussy that held me. The coach’s snatch gripped me. The pleasure was intense. It rushed through me. Pussy juices soaked my fiery bush while I pounded her, my orgasm building faster and faster.

My tongue danced with Briana’s. My hands slid down from her face to her shoulders. I gripped them for a moment then went lower. I reached her round breasts. I massaged her perky tits as we whimpered into her kiss, the coach pleasing us both: my cock and Briana’s pussy.

I shuddered, slamming hard into Coach Clarkson. I buried into her cunt over and over, reveling in the silky grip of her twat around my dick. The pleasure surged through me. This heady rush that built and built my orgasm. I came closer and closer to my eruption. To that wonderful moment when I would spurt all my jizz into the coach’s cunt.

I pumped away hard and fast. Her silky snatch massaged me. Was heaven. My pussy juices dripped down my thighs, overwhelming my bush. My tongue darted with my friend’s. My fingers round her nipples.

She broke the kiss and moaned, “Is the coach making you cum?”

“Yes!” I gasped. “I have my clit-dick in her! It’s intense!”

“Her tongue’s reaching so deep into me,” Briana whimpered. Her face contorted. “Oh, god, Jenny, I’m going to cream her face.”

“Do it!” moaned the coach.

“Yes, yes, just gush out all those juices!” I panted, my hips thrusting away hard and fast. “It’ll be so hot.”

My friend nodded, delight burning in her eyes. She squeezed my boobs tight, her fingers massaging me. This heady rush shot through me as I pumped my dick deep into Coach Clarkson’s snatch. I fucked her hard and fast.

Her pussy held me so tight, the ache building and building. My dick buried into her cunt and my ovaries almost erupted. I was so close. I thrust hard and fast. I slammed to the hilt in her, chasing my orgasmic high.

“Yes!” Briana gasped. Her head threw back. Her tits jiggled in my hand while her thumbs pressed my nipples deep into my tits. “Coach Clarkson, yes!”

My friend gasped and shuddered. Her hips wiggled from side to side. Her orgasmic moans echoed through the room. It was clear she was cumming hard. It was so hot to witness. Her hair danced about her head. Her moans echoed through the room.

“Damn!” I groaned, loving the pleasure on her face.

Other moans echoed. Kelly was gasping about having her ass eaten. Heather whimpered. The teachers moaned, grinding on the schoolgirl sirens feasting away at mature twats. My futa-dick twitched. Throbbed.

Erupted.

“Oh, yes, yes!” I gasped. “I love being a futa!”

“Are you cumming in her?” Briana asked, her dark eyes glossy with passion.

“Yes!”

My futa-cum pumped into the coach’s pussy. Hard spurts that had my pussy convulsing. I ached to have something in me. A dildo filling my snatch. I whimpered as my cum kept firing. Kept erupting. Kept spurting hot cream into my coach’s pussy.

“Fuck!” she moaned and then her pussy went wild.

“Coach Clarkson!” I whimpered as she milked my cock with her spasming pussy.

“She’s cumming in me!”

“Oh, that’s hot!” Briana moaned, trembling as she climaxed.

“Hot, hot, hot!” Kathy moaned near us. “Pump her full of cum, then it’s time for your surprise.” The import of those words hardly registered. I was in the grip of my orgasmic euphoria. My cum fired out of my cock in fast, hard spurts. They basted my coach’s spasming pussy. My pleasure soared higher and higher.

I hit those mighty peaks of rapture. I swayed, my breasts rising and falling as I gasped for breath. My hands fell away from Briana’s tits. I didn’t even remember when she’d let go of mine. Too caught up in orgasmic delight.

The coach’s pussy worked out the last few drops of my orgasm, my cum swimming in her. Another woman or girl that I’d fucked without protection. Would I knock her up, too? I didn’t know. I just swayed and then pulled out of her.

“It’s time!” Kathy gasped, bouncing to her feet. “The hottest part of our club. You’re going to be bowled away, Jenny!”

“What?” I panted. “Is your mom part of the club?”

Kathy shot me a weird look then her eyes widened. “You haven’t?”

A sheepish grin crossed my face.

“Huh, go Mom, I guess.” Kathy shook her head, maybe weird out by her mother having sex or that her mom had cheated on her father. Then the girl darted to the door and opened it. “Ta-da.”

I nearly fainted at what I saw.

“No way,” I said. I rubbed my eyes. I had to make sure.

Nope, they were still there.

“She looks pretty surprised,” smirked one of the two impossible sights before me.

“I’ll say,” the other said, a big smile on her lips. “Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, I know this is shocking but ... We’re lovers.”

My jaw dropped.

My older sisters stood before me. The twins!

Tara and Sara were as naked as me, their large breasts rising and falling with their excited breasts. They held each other, pressed tight, one twin’s right boob pressing into the side of the other’s left. Their nipples were hard, the same shade of pink as Allie’s and mine. They both had green eyes and blonde hair, one twin’s parted on the right, the others on the left. The hair was to help people tell them apart, which was almost impossible otherwise. But there were subtle differences in their faces when you knew them as well as I did.

Tara stood on the right. My eyes fell down to her pussy and that gold ring I’d seen on the spy footage Allie had taken of the twins. She’d put some sort of malware on their laptops to remote access their webcams. We did it because Allie was positive Tara and Sara were lovers and wanted proof.

But nothing had happened. They didn’t even so much as share a lingering kiss goodnight the two times we watched. Not even alone, about to slip in bed, had they revealed that they were lovers. So it flabbergasted me to see them here.

“Yep, she’s stunned,” Sara said. She fingered one of the gold rings piercing her nipples. That was another, and even naughtier, way to tell the twins apart. “I hope you can understand. I know people think incest is wrong.”

“It’s a beautiful thing,” Principal Washington said. “Especially between twin girls. I hope you’re not freaked out, Jenny.”

The principal’s hands grabbed my shoulders. She massaged them while she pressed into me from behind. Her nipples rubbed across my back as she nuzzled into my red hair. Her lips were inches from my ear.

“I seduced them when they were the same age as you. Cute sophomores who’d never even had sex, let alone with women. Or each other. The first time they sixty-nined was a thing of beauty. I made a film of it. I’ll burn you a DVD.”

“But ... but...” I struggled to work out my thoughts.

“Yep,” said Sara, twisting her nipple piercing. “Please don’t freak out, Jenny. We want to have sex with you. Even before you became a futa, and now...”

“Now we really do,” whimpered Tara. She reached across her body to cup her twin’s—our sister’s—other breast. “Will you ... make love to us?”

“We’ve been hearing about your adventures here on school,” Sara added, both her nipple rings being played with now. “It’s made us so wet. We’ve been avoiding you, afraid we’d pounce you and ruin the surprise of today.”

“But Allie put that program on your laptops to spy on you!” I gasped. “We watched you two get ready for bed, and you didn’t do anything!”

“Yeah, we know she put spyware on our computers,” Tara said, her eyes narrowing with annoyance. “That little brat’s been onto us for a year. It’s made us so hard to get together at home. We can’t let her find out and blab to mom and...” She trailed off as I started laughing.

Hysterical laughter.

“What?” Sara asked.

“Allie ... she...” I struggled to speak through my chortles. It was all so dumb and so funny at the same time. “She ... totally into ... incest ... She ... oh, god.”

“Wait, what?” Tara gasped.

“Into incest?” Sara added, both twins looking shocked.

“Ooh, Allie’s naughty,” said Kathy. “I tell her about sex stuff all the time. She’s so eager to learn. She wants to be ready for the person she’s got a crush on.”

“Me,” I said, finally catching my breath and stopped laughing. My face burned bright. I didn’t have to hide this any longer. “Allie’s got a crush on me. We’re lovers. We took each other’s virginities on Sunday after I became a futanari.”

It was my twin sisters’ turn to drop their jaws. Their hands fell away from Sara’s nipple piercings.

“We’ve been hiding from you two,” I said. “Afraid you’d find out. And then Mom joined us on Tuesday, and that’s made it even—”

“You’re fucking Mom!” the twins said in unison.

“Yeah,” I said. “Oh, god, if we knew you two were into incest, we could have had so much fun the last two nights. We were holding back, not wanting to let you know. We almost panicked when you came home on Tuesday. The pair of you walked right past us naked in the living room having our first threesome.”

“No,” Sara groaned. “We didn’t?”

“Fuck,” Tara said. “Naked? We were trying to avoid you...”

“Well,” Principal Washington purred, “what delectable bit of revelation this is.”

“It’s so hot that you’re banging your Mom, Jenny,” Kathy said. “I’d love to bang mine. Maybe you could help me out.”

“Maybe,” I said.

“And my dad. I’d love to bang him, too.”

“That’s all you.” I swallowed, staring at my older sisters. Their large breasts rose and fell. They were just as big as Mom’s but perkier. Firmer. Not that Mom’s weren’t amazing, but there was something hot about perky, young tits.

“Well, how about we put on a show for you?” said Tara. “I mean, we planned on sixty-nining to get you so hot and bothered you’d have to fuck us.”

“Yes, yes, do that,” I moaned. “I want to watch you two make love like that. It’ll be so hot.”

“Will you fuck me while they do?” asked Kathy. “I mean, don’t you want to try out my snatch after you’ve gotten into my mom’s pussy?”

“Yes, I do,” I moaned. “I want that so badly. It makes my dick just throb and ache.”

“Mmm, and I am going to get a strap-on and fuck you,” purred Principal Washington, her hands sliding around to cup my perky breasts. “How does that sound.”

My futa-dick almost erupted. “Perfect.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.