Futa's Wild Passion - Cover

Futa's Wild Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12: Futa’s Naughty Busty Teacher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Futa’s Naughty Busty Teacher - Jenny thinks her life is over when she comes down with Futanari Syndrome and grows a cock. But, in reality, the wild fun is just beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The three of us froze as the front door opened. The twins were home and about to catch the incestuous between my little sister Allie, our mother, and me.

Fear flooded through me, my cock twitching in Allie’s pussy still rippling from her orgasm. My fourteen-year-old sister had our busty, blonde mother sitting on her face. Her tits still swayed from her trembling through her own climax while my body buzzed from the hard cum I just had, my sister’s pussy brimming with spunk.

“I think we’re going to need to know all that stuff on interphase mitosis. It’s got to be on the test,” one of the twins was saying.

“It’s so complicated,” groaned the other twin. The pair were close, always studying, trying to get the best grades possible.

I stared at them as they swept past the living room. A moment later, they were heading up the stairs, their voices faded. My mother let out a nervous laugh, drawing my attention back to her. She had a look of fright still lingering on her face.

Her laughter was infectious. I joined her, the tension of almost getting caught by the twins rippling through me. They were so wrapped up in their worry for a biology test, they hadn’t even noticed our incestuous threesome. Allie’s pussy clenched around me as she joined us in giggling.

Mom slipped off of Allie’s face, exposing her features smeared in pussy cream. She had an impish grin, her strawberry-blonde hair gathered into a pair of pigtails. Her hair color lay between our mother’s blonde and my fiery red. She licked her lips, gathering up mom’s sweet cream.

“That was too close,” Mom said. Her large breasts rose and fell. “I take it the twins have no idea about any of this.”

“No idea,” I said as I pulled my cock out of Allie’s pussy. That was always sad because I loved being in her.

I loved her, and I was glad to have people I could share that forbidden fact, too. I had let Pita know after yesterday’s “study session” had turned incestuous when her mother came onto me and I ended up in a threesome with them. Now I had my own mother.

“We should keep it that way,” said Mom. “I have no idea how your sisters will react.”

“They’re not fucking each other,” muttered Allie. “I checked.”

“How?” Mom asked.

“Well...” Allie shrugged. “Um, I might have put a program on their computer that lets me see through their webcams. And they don’t even make out before bed. They don’t have sex up there. They’re actually just studying.”

“You sound bummed,” Mom said, giving Allie a hard look. She look none too pleased about the spying.

“Well, incest is so hot. They share a bedroom and they’re like the same person. I figured they had to be banging. You know, getting some dirty pussy licking in. Some hot sixty-nining. Maybe they had a dildo hidden in their room that they would take turns strapping on and fucking each other. You know, standard lesbian twincest!”

“Lesbian twincest?” Mom asked. “They’re both good, Christian girls, Allie!”

“Yeah, like you’re supposed to be,” said Allie. “Yet you were banging Jenny at the clothing store. Because incest is hot!”

“Hush!” I gasped. “They’ll hear you.”

“Right, right,” Allie said. She stood up, my cum leaking out of her. “So, who wants to lick me cl—”

The doorbell rang.

“The pizza,” Mom gasped. “You two get dressed.” She grabbed her purple silk robe and pulled it on. She drew it over her body and belted it close about her. Her nipples poked at the front. Her breasts jiggled as she headed towards the door.

I grabbed my discarded panties and then darted to the sitting room where the rest of my clothes, both my old ones and the new ones I’d bought, awaited. My naughty modeling show had turned decidedly kinky.

I didn’t regret that. Glad to share my sister with someone. I loved her, and I was having so much sex without her. It was only fair she finally got to join the fun I was experiencing as a new dickgirl. Having Futanari Syndrome was amazing.

I heard Mom paying for the pizza as I pulled on the boy short style of panties I’d bought that had some extra room for my cock, my skirt and t-shirt. I didn’t bother with a bra. I came back out to find Allie in her tight jean skirt and tank top. She had a nubile body, her breasts small and petite, not the big tits our mother had or the round breasts I did.

“Okay, girls, pizza’s here!” Mom shouted. “Tara! Sara! Come on, dinner!”

A door opened.

“We ate already, Mom!”

The door closed.

“More for me!” Allie squealed and darted after Mom heading to the kitchen, her robe flowing around her body.

We sat on the bar stools around the island in the kitchen, the two boxes open. Mom just ordered a Veggie Lover, from which she took two slices, and a pepperoni, which Allie took three. I took a piece from both.

“We have to be careful around your sister,” our mother said, sitting opposite from us. She leaned over the counter, her robe half-open to show off those lush tits. “We can’t let the twins no about what we’re getting up to.”

“They are so boring,” Allie said. “I can’t believe we’re sisters.”

Mom rolled her eyes.

After we finished eating our pizza, Mom gave Allie a hungry look. She moved around the island. My sister and I swiveled on our barstools to watch her. The naughty mommy opened her robe and dropped it to the floor.

“What happened to being discreet?” I asked as she pulled Allie off the bar stool.

“Mommy just wants her dessert,” she said. “We’ll just have to be quiet. They’re studying. They won’t emerge for an hour or more, and then just to get ready for bed.”

“See, being boring isn’t a bad thing,” I told Allie.

Mom knelt down before my little sister. My futa-cock throbbed hard as she pushed up Allie’s jean skirt and purred. “Someone didn’t put on their panties and now are making just a mess.”

“Well, I like being ready for when Jenny needs me,” said Allie. She threw a look at me. “I love her, Mom. She’s my soulmate.”

“How kinky,” moaned Mom. “Mmm, you both came from my womb. I made you as soulmates.”

“Yes,” Allie said with delight. Then she gasped as our mother pressed her head forward. I shuddered, watching as Mom nuzzled into Allie’s sloppy pussy, her fine pubic hair covered in my jizz.

“Time for Mommy’s creamy dessert.”

“Mom!” gasped Allie at the top of her lungs. “Oh, my god, Mom, lick ou—”

I clapped my hand over Allie’s mouth, cutting off her moans before she could get us busted. She shuddered, whimpering into my hand as Mom licked and lapped through her pussy, gathering up all my cum from my sister’s cunt.

This wild heat swept through me. My futa-dick twitched and throbbed at the wicked fun they were getting up to. My heart pounded in my chest. Allie moaned into my palm, her lips wet. My futa-cock hardened in my panties.

Watching Mom’s naked rump wiggle back and forth as she feasted on the creampie I made in Allie had my dick throbbing hard. This naughty, incestuous rush rippled through my body. I groaned, wanting to join the fun.

“You going to be quiet?” I asked my sister.

She nodded and whimpered into my hand.

“Good,” I purred and pulled my hand from her mouth. “Enjoy.”

“I am!” my little sister moaned, her eyes burning bright with the pleasure rippling through her flesh. “I’m really enjoying this.”

“Good,” I moaned and knelt down behind our mother. I hauled up my skirt and shoved down my boy shorts. My futa-cock popped out and smacked into Mom’s rump with a meaty crack.

Pleasure shivered down my shaft.

I pressed my girl-dick into Mom’s butt-crack. Allie grinned at me, her blue eyes bright. She trembled, her small titties jiggling in her tank top. I loved the approval in her eyes as I moved my cock down Mom’s crack to her naughty asshole.

“Ooh, yes, yes, fuck our Mom’s ass!” moaned Allie. But soft.

“I love it,” panted Mom, her voice half-muffled by Allie’s delicious cunt. “Mmm, fuck my ass while I eat out Allie’s pussy. She tastes delicious.”

“Yes, she does,” I said.

This was still more than a little surreal. My mother had been that good, Christian woman all her life. A devoted wife to Dad before he passed away. I thought she would end up a widow all her life only for her to discover lesbian pleasure thanks to her naughty boss, Ms. Petrov. The fact she now relished incest had me dazed for a moment.

But only for a moment.

I pressed my hips forward, my precum lubing the tip of my cock. Her anal ring surrendered with ease. I had already broken in her asshole. It was such a treat to slide into her again. To feel her sphincter spreading and spreading to engulf my futa-dick into the incestuous heaven of her bowels.

Then I popped into my mom’s bowels. She moaned into her youngest daughter’s twat. My incestuous lover moaned out in delight, her pigtails dancing. I gave her a harsh look as I sank deeper and deeper into our mother’s asshole.

My sister winked at me then slapped her hand over her mouth.

I shuddered in delight as she muffled the moans our mother generated. Mom’s bowels gripped my cock. I sank all the way into her, my virgin pussy clenching the entire time. My pussy juices soaked my bush. A line ran down my inner thigh. It felt so incredible.

My breasts jiggled in my top. My nipples rubbed against the fabric. The teasing cotton massaged them. Delight rippled down to my pussy. I drew back through the hot grip of Mom’s bowels, groaning out in joy.

It felt so incredible to be in her. To love her bowels.

Allie whimpered and moaned. She clamped a second hand over her mouth, pressing tight. Her blue eyes were wild. Mom must be feasting on her, licking all my futa-cum out of my sister’s cunt. This hot wave of delight washed through me.

I pumped my cock in and out of my mother’s bowels.

I fucked her faster and faster.

My fiery bush smacked into her butt-cheeks, making this naughty noise. It rippled through the kitchen, mixing with Mom’s moans into Allie’s cunt and the little minx’s own groans into her hands clamped firmly over her mouth.

The pleasure spilled through me with every hard plunge. I fucked hard and fast into Mom’s bowels. I reamed her. I fucked her with my powerful strokes. I enjoyed every second of being in her bowels. Her velvety grip built and built the heat in my cunt.

“Oh, my god,” I whimpered. “Oh, Mom, your asshole!”

Allie arched an eyebrow at me.

“Right!” I groaned. “Quiet, but ... but...”

Allie ripped her right hand from her mouth and slapped it over mine. She pushed it tight against me, muffling it. We all had our gags now, our mother using Allie’s pussy as hers. It was so hot. My girl-dick ached and throbbed. I pumped away faster. Harder. I slammed my girl-dick to the hilt in my mom’s bowels.

My hips thrust with all my passion. I reveled in this hot delight. My girl-dick ached. Throbbed. I couldn’t hold out much longer. Allie rubbed her palm across my lips. Her little body trembled. Then she squealed into her hand.

“Yum!” our mother moaned.

I could smell the fresh aroma of Allie’s pussy cream rising in the air. I breathed in the scent of her orgasmic bliss. Her eyes grew glossy. She shuddered and then her hand fell away from my mouth as she bucked through her bliss.

“Oh, damn!” I moaned, driving hard into Mom’s asshole.

Her bowels squeezed around me. She gripped me in that velvety heaven. Incestuous bliss spilled through my virgin pussy. My ovaries brimmed with my need to cum. I slammed hard into Mom’s bowels. I buried to the hilt in her.

Her flesh spasmed around my clit-dick.

My futa-cum exploded from my cock.

“Mom!” I moaned as my jizz fired over and over into her asshole.

Her velvety flesh massaged me. As she licked up my little sister’s pussy cream, her asshole milked my girl-cock. My taboo cum fired into her bowels. My mother’s bowels felt incredible. Pleasure shot through me. Powerful waves of bliss washed out of my spasming cunt.

I clenched my teeth shut to keep from screaming out the rapture bursting through me. It was incredible to experience. This wild wave of heat that washed through me. Consumed me. I bucked, my tits heaving in my blouse.

I fired the last of my girl-cum into Mom’s asshole.

“Oh, my gosh, that was good,” Mom panted. “Ooh, Mommy needed that.”

“So did I,” Allie moaned. She licked her lips. “My turn to lick you clean, Mom.”

“No!” Mom said, her voice sharp. “It’s time for you two to go upstairs and get your homework done.” She stood up, pulling her asshole off my cock. I gasped at the caress, my cock spasming. Then she stood up. “I want you in separate bedrooms, too.”

“But, Mom!” pouted Allie. “I wanted to lick you clean while Allie fucked my pussy with her dirty cock.”

“No buts,” our mother said. “I’m not letting your school work slack so we can have orgies.”

“Threesomes,” muttered Allie. “You can’t have orgies with just three people. It’s a ménage a trois or a threesome.”

“Whatever,” Mom said. “Now you march that cute keister upstairs and get your homework done, or I’ll ground you from sex for a week.”

“A week!” she gasped. “You can’t do that! I need Jenny. We’re in love!”

“Want to make it two weeks?” Mom asked, her face set.

“Fine,” pouted Allie. She shoved down her skirt and then darted out of the room. “I’ll go do my dumb homework.”

“Would you have really ground her from sex?” I asked Mom.

My mother nodded, giving me a serious look. “But don’t worry, I’d make sure my futa-daughter was taken care of.” She gave me a naughty grin. “Besides, how many girls at your school are you getting it from?”

I blushed. “Well, uh, there’s my girlfriend, Wendy. And Pita. And Victoria.”

“Not Briana or Trina.”

“Not yet,” I said. The tips of my ears burned. “They, uh, have expressed interest in being sex friends.”

“What a life you live,” Mom said, shaking her head. “Just be safe.”

“I will, Mom.” I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She had other ideas. She grabbed the back of my neck and held me tight as her tongue plunged into my mouth. I shuddered and whimpered into the kiss, my dick getting hard and throbbing.

She broke it and said, “Homework, young lady.”

“Yeah, Mom,” I panted and stumbled back. I pulled up my boy shorts, trapping my cock in them, then headed upstairs.


The next morning, Mom had to leave early for her “special meeting” with her boss, Ms. Petrov. I barely caught a glimpse of her when I emerged from my bedroom with Allie. Of course, she snuck in and made love to me after our homework was done.

It was a busy morning, as usual, as the four of us got ready for school. With three other girls in the house, we had to schedule our bathroom use so we could all shower while we took care of makeup and hair in our bedrooms. There just wasn’t any other way to handle it.

Allie, of course, wanted to share the shower with me but I said no. The twins were up and about, so we had to be careful. I swear, part of me suspected Allie wanted to get caught by Tara and Sara just to see how they’d react.

She still held up hopes on her twincest fantasy becoming a reality.

I dressed in my new pleated skirt with the pink panties on. They were such an improvement over my old ones. Designed for transgender girls who hadn’t gone through the surgery to remove their cocks, these panties had more room in them while still being as feminine and frilly as any of my other pairs.

My cock was still a little too big, but with such a small fraction of the world coming down with Futanari Syndrome, I was like number three in the United States, there wasn’t enough of a market to make clothing for us.

Probably never would.

Since Mom wasn’t taking me to school, it was back to riding the yellow school bus. Allie sat beside me, her hands caressing my thighs and sliding over my skirt whenever she could. I rolled my eyes at her but let her have her fun. The seats helped hide her play until the bus grew too full.

Luckily, she stopped. She didn’t want the wrong person learning about our taboo relationship either. At least not outside the family.

The bus dropped us off before school. Allie shouted at her friend, Kathy Greene. She was the daughter of my favorite teacher. Mrs. Greene had a curvy body I just wanted to love. Allie and her friend burst into giggles as they rushed towards the school.

I spotted Pita getting off her bus and smiled towards my friend. She grinned and rushed over to me. The Hispanic girl had curly, brown hair dancing about her face. Her small nose practically quivered with excitement. She was petite, like my sister, but taller.

“There you are, cutie,” she said, hooking my arm with hers. “How’d shopping go with Mom?”

“Wait until you see the panties I’m wearing,” I said. “They’re so cute.”

“So is this skirt you’re wearing,” she said. “Love pleats.”

“Thanks.” I leaned in. “I fucked my mom last night.”

“Oh, my god, that’s so hot.” moaned Pita. Like me, she was in an incestuous relationship with her mother. “Mmm, Mom and I had fun before Dad got home. Oh, god, it’s a shame your mom can’t join you and Allie for our study session.”

“I know,” I groaned, my futa-cock growing hard. “It’s going to be so—”

“Hey, Jenny!” the voice of my girlfriend shouted. Wendy darted up, her blonde hair gathered in its usual braid. She had bright, blue eyes and a heart-shaped face. “What are you two getting all chatty about?” She took my other arm, leaning in close. Her perfume filled my nose. This exciting aroma.

“Oh, just how Allie and I are going over to Pita’s house for a study session,” I said.

“You know, give her little sister some tutoring,” Pita said offhandedly. “You know Allie, she’s a bit of a mess.”

Wendy giggled. ‘That sounds fun. I’ll come.”

I froze. If she showed up, how were we supposed to have our incestuous fun? Allie was looking forward to having a wild foursome with Pita and Pita’s mom. It would be so hot. It made my pussy wet just thinking about it.

I wanted to say no, but I couldn’t think of anything at that moment to deny her. Wendy squirmed against me, clearly eager to spend time with me. I was her girlfriend, after all. I mean, I didn’t love love her like Allie, but I was fond of Wendy. I wanted to help her admit she was a lesbian by using my girl-dick to give her permission to do things like eating my pussy.

Or Victoria’s pussy full of my futa-cum.

“I guess you can,” I said. “I mean, the more the merrier for studying.”

“Yeah,” Pita said, her voice sounding neutral. “It’ll be great.”

“I bet it will be,” Wendy said, rubbing against me. “Maybe you and I can sneak off. I’m sure Pita can keep Allie busy.”

“Just got to watch out for my mom,” muttered Pita.

“Yeah,” I said. “She almost caught us fooling around on Monday when I went over to work on her project.”

Wendy giggled. She was surprisingly understanding about me having sex with our friends. Though she was a hardcore Christian, hence her hang-up about being a lesbian, she also was a horny thing. I think she used the rumors that futanari had pheromones or some such nonsense as an excuse to indulge in all her sinful desires. In her mind, she was just helpless to the lusts I stirred in her.

It really wasn’t her fault that she fucked me or ate my cum out of another girl’s pussy.

It was a start.

Walking with my best friend and girlfriend on my arms had my cock stiffing hard. The other students greeted me. Many of the girls had bright smiles on their faces. Sometimes, I wondered if they were interested in being sex friends, too, but others were just showing their support of futanari. We were under the T of LGBTQ or so I was told.

Some of the boys were equally supportive, especially when girls were around. I had a feeling they were showing off how progressive they were in the hopes of getting into some schoolgirl pussy. I couldn’t blame them for that.

I had a cock. I understood what it was like being hard.

I was so erect when I walked into my dream teacher’s class. Mrs. Greene ... The busty MILF was up front wiping clean the dry-erase board, her fine rump clad in a tight, gray pencil skirt. She turned around, her breasts bouncing in the flowery top she wore. Long-sleeved and buttoned all the way to her neck, but it hugged those lush and bountiful breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.