Futa's Wild Passion - Cover

Futa's Wild Passion

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8: Futa’s Mother & Daughter Delight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Futa’s Mother & Daughter Delight - Jenny thinks her life is over when she comes down with Futanari Syndrome and grows a cock. But, in reality, the wild fun is just beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“She’s my friend!” Pita howled as she faced the sight she’d found in the upstairs bathroom of her house. My friend had her hands on her hips, a look of anger on her face. “I wanted to fuck her while you kept interrupting!”

“Well, you can share with your mother,” Mrs. Asis said, squirming on my lap. She was impaled on my futa-dick while I sat on the toilet. I had just fired a load of futa-cum into her twat when Pita had walked in on us.

I thought I had ruined my friendship with my friend. But what I thought was horror on Pita’s face was turning out to be jealous anger.

“You have Dad!” Pita hissed, marching forward. “You don’t need Jenny!”

“Well, your father doesn’t have as big a cock as Jenny does,” Mrs. Asis said, her pussy squeezing down on my still-hard futa-dick.

Pita’s eyes narrowed. My Hispanic friend faced her busty, naked mother without flinching. The fire burned in her. I could almost feel the heat radiating out from her. “Fine. I get to go next. I’m so horny!”

“Of course,” Mrs. Asis said, the married MILF standing up and sliding her cock off my dick. “That’s only fair. She’s your friend.”

“My sex friend,” muttered Pita.

That was the truth. When I came over to study and work on our biology project, I expected Pita and I to fool around a bit. I imagined we’d have to be quiet, to sneak around behind her mother’s back. I never realized that all the times her mother interrupted us, and then finally sending her daughter out to rake the backyard like she was supposed to over the weekend, was all part of the married woman wanting to fuck me.

Futanari syndrome was interesting. Some girls and women seemed to find me irresistible while others just ignored me. Pita claimed there was an urban legend that those who developed this rare condition had pheromones.

My doctor had mentioned anything like that the day before when I developed rapid-onset clitoral transformation.

“Let’s go, Jenny,” Pita said. She was fifteen, like me, a Hispanic spitfire. She peeled off her top as she walked, the straps of her gray bra running across her back and up to her shoulders. “I need your cock in me. I’m so horny.”

“Mmm, don’t keep my daughter waiting,” Mrs. Asis purred, her large, golden-brown breasts rising and falling. My friend’s mother was a beautiful woman, a hottie like my own Mom or Reverend August or Mrs. Greene. “She’s a little angry.”

“A little!” Pita called. “You kept me from sucking on her cock with your interruptions.”

“I was just flirting with your friend,” Mrs. Asis said. “Sorry to interrupt your seduction. Your mother has needs, too, you know.”

“You’re old, you don’t need to have needs. I’m young and hot.”

“I’m forty. That’s not old. That’s mature, right?” The MILF glanced at me, arching an eyebrow.

I stared at her naked body, fit and toned, her breasts large and soft. “Oh, yes, you’re hot, Mrs. Asis.”

She kissed me on the mouth and squeezed my rump. “What a sweet girl you are. If only you were my daughter, then I could fuck you whenever I wanted.”

I giggled. “Your husband might object.”

“Mmm, he probably would. This will just be between us girls.”

“Hey, I’m waiting!” Pita shouted. “I was soaking my panties while raking the dumb yard. I need your cock in me, Jenny. Please, I’m your best friend! We’re sex friends.”

“Not fuck buddies,” I told her mother softly. “She thinks that sounds disgusting.”

“We can be fuck buddies,” the MILF said, squeezing my ass. “Now go before she throws a temper tantrum.”

I giggled and stepped into the hallway. A line of discarded clothes ran led not to my friend’s bedroom but to her parents’. Through the open door, I could see Pita’s naked foot resting on the edge of the bed, her ankle vanishing out of sight. A bit of her brown curls spilled over the mauve pillow surrendered in creamy lace.

I padded down the hallway, my futa-cock bobbing before me, my round breasts jiggling. More and more of my friend’s body came into view. Her sleek leg led up to her shaved pussy on display between her thighs. Her juices gave her naughty snatch a wicked gleam.

I licked my mouth.

Then her flat stomach and her small breasts came into view. Her head stared at me, her face twisted in delight. She bit her lower lip as she saw me. She had a fetish for futas, watching all the porn from the Japanese dickgirl who exploded across their adult video scene last year.

“Come on,” Pita moaned, her hands sliding down to spread open her pussy lips. “Just slide that big dick in me. I don’t need any foreplay. Hearing you and Mom fuck was hot enough.”

“Oh, so you didn’t just barge in on us?” I asked, sauntering to the bed, my dick soaked in her mother’s juices.

My friend’s cheeks darkened. “No. But only for a minute. I was just stunned. She’s married to my dad. She shouldn’t be cheating on him, but ... Ooh, you have such a big cock. I guess I can’t blame her. Not when you have Wendy and that secret lover of yours.”

“Secret lover,” Mrs. Asis purred. “Mmm, that sounds hot.”

“You don’t have to watch, Mom,” groaned Pita as I reached the bed. I crawled on it, my futa-cock swinging between my thighs.

“Well, you’re on my bed,” the MILF said. “I think I can watch. In fact, why don’t you ride Jenny’s cock?”

“Why?” Pita asked, peering past me with a suspicious look on her face.

“So I can sit on Jenny’s face and enjoy one of my fantasies,” moaned the MILF. “I’ve always wanted my partner, your father, to lick me clean afterward. But he wouldn’t touch his cum. Jenny, however, loves hers.”

“Mmm, yum,” I said, smacking my lips as I squirmed on my back. “That sounds delicious, Mrs. Asis. I would love to devour my spunk out of your cunt!”

“Oh, my god, my friend is a complete perv,” said Pita as she grabbed my dick soaked in her mother’s pussy juices.

This incestuous thrill ran through me. She was indirectly touching her mother. Pita straddled me, bringing the tip of my thick and aching cock to her shaved folds. Her juicy pussy lips nuzzled into my tip, swallowing more than just my futa-shaft.

Mother and daughter’s cream mixed together as Pita impaled herself down me. Thanks to my little sister, I had discovered the delights of incest. I grinned at this thrill, my friend moaning as she sank her pussy down my cock.

“Oh, that feels good,” moaned Pita. “I’ve never ridden a futa-cock before. Glad to get the chance. This is hot.”

“Glad you like it,” I panted, my futa-dick twitching inside of her. “Mmm, you feel good on me.”

She winked at me.

I groaned as she slid her pussy up and down my girl-dick. She rode me, teasing me. This wonderful bliss soaked down my futa-cock to my cunt. My pussy drank it in. The pleasure burned through me.

Mrs. Asis sauntered in, her brown bush matted with my pearly cum. She had this wild look in her eyes, not dissimilar from her daughter’s expression. Their resemblance had never been clearer. I shuddered as the MILF mounted the bed, crawling towards me as her daughter rode my cock faster.

“Look at you go,” Mrs. Asis purred as she reached me. She threw her right leg over my head, her pussy sliding into view above me. That messy bush lay at the apex of her golden-brown thighs. She lowered down to me. “Just riding Jenny. It’s a treat, isn’t it? Feeling that big dick working in and out of your pussy.”

“Mamá, this is weird,” muttered Pita. “You know that?”

“Don’t be weirded out, mi gatita,” she purred, lowering her cunt to my hungry lips. The first of her pubic hair’s curls brushed my mouth, cum coating the corner of my lips. I licked out, scooping up a gob of my sticky spunk into my mouth.

It was flavored by her tart juices.

“We’re both women now,” Mrs. Asis said. “Women sharing the same lover.”

“Mamá,” groaned Pita, her pussy clenching down on me. “It’s still weird. You’re my mother.”

“And you’re mi gatita. My cute and sexy kitten. Look at you, all grown up.” The married MILF pressed down on me, her bush sliding over my mouth. Then her hot pussy lips were on my lips. My tongue lapped out through her. “Ooh, she’s licking her cum out of me. That feels wonderful.”

“¡Mamá!” gasped Pita, slamming her cunt down my cock. “Don’t make this weird.”

“It’s only weird if you make it. Mmm, she’s got her tongue inside of me, licking out her cum while her big dick is in you. Being a woman is wonderful, is it not?”

“Yeah,” muttered Pita. Her pussy slid up my shaft, squeezing around me. “Ooh, she does feel good.”

“Mmm, enjoy yourself, mi gatita,” the MILF purred to her daughter.

I shuddered as Pita rode up and down me while my tongue plundered her mother’s pussy. I darted into those married depths to lick out my cum. I found as much as I could, reveling in the salty flavor mixed with her tart delight.

My cum flowed out of the MILF’s cunt. It spilled into my mouth. It coated my lips and soaked my taste buds. I loved every moment of it. I trembled, my heart pounding in my chest as I enjoyed every lick and lap and flutter of my tongue through her folds.

I reveled in the bliss of feasting on her. My tongue thrust up into her. I scooped it out of her, reveling in the salty flavor and the tart delight. My girl-dick throbbed in Pita’s pussy. Her cunt felt amazing sliding up and down my cock. My pussy drank in the pleasure flowing down from my spongy tip massaged by her silken walls.

“¡Mamá!” Pita gasped.

“Mmm, just enjoy her cock,” moaned the MILF, her hips undulating, stirring her furred muff across my face. Her bush tickled me.

“But!” gasped Pita. “You shouldn’t... ¡Mamá!”

“Shouldn’t I?” purred Mrs. Asis. “We’re two women now. Both enjoying the same lover. The same sexy futanari.”

I was confused about what was going on. I couldn’t see anything but Mrs. Asis’s beautiful, bubbly butt right before my eyes. Then I heard something wicked. The unmistakable sound of a mother kissing her daughter.

Incest.

Pita’s pussy clenched down hard on my cock as she slammed down my girth. I moaned into her mother’s cunt, this wild heat surging through me. I groaned, my hands grabbing Mrs. Asis’s thighs as I heard them kissing. Smooching. It was wet and naughty and delightful.

“Kiss your daughter,” I moaned into the older woman’s cunt. “Oh, Mrs. Asis, incest is so hot! Love her!”

Mrs. Asis purred into the kiss she shared with her daughter, her silky bush teasing my lips. I thrust my tongue into her folds, fluttering up and down, caressing her, teasing her, wanting to make her cum so badly.

This naughty, aching passion seized me utterly. I groaned, my tongue darting through her folds. I danced and fluttered, scooping out all the wonderful cum and pussy juices I could as mother and daughter loved each other.

Then their kiss broke. “Mamá,” breathed Pita. “That was...”

“Wonderful, mi gatita?”

“Yes!” Pita’s cunt clenched down on me as she slammed down my cock, building that wonderful ache at the tip of my cock. “Mierda, this is naughty.”

“Mmm, why don’t you come suck on my nipple? Just like you did as a babe.”

The angle that Pita’s pussy gripped my cock shifted as she leaned over. I gasped as I heard the naughty sounds of suckling. My futa-dick throbbed, my orgasm swelling faster and faster at hearing these taboo sounds.

They were incredible. I thrust my tongue deep into Mrs. Asis’s cunt. I swirled around inside of her, searching for any more of my cum while her daughter suckled at her nipple. It was so hot. So wild. My cunt clenched.

Visions of suckling on my own mother’s nipple popped into my mouth.

“Yes, yes, mi gatita,” cooed the MILF. She seemed to be rocking and swaying. Pita’s arms went around her, clutching her tight. “You’re such a wonderful daughter. Mmm, you just love your Mamá’s nipple.”

Pita whimpered in delight, her pussy growing hotter and hotter.

My tongue exploded in activity. With no more cum to lick out, I was fluttering up and down the MILF’s slit, teasing her labia and clit. I brushed her hard bud. Her butt-cheeks clenched before my face. She shuddered, grinding her yummy twat on my face.

Her juices grew hotter and hotter. They almost sizzled on my tongue. Her cream flowed, threatening to drown me.

It was wonderful. I reveled in them. I drank them down, the cream coating my tongue and throat. She tasted so incredible, my taste buds lighting up with delight. My futa-dick throbbed and ached in my friend’s cunt as she rode up and down me, her silky walls driving me closer and closer to my eruption.

My pussy tightened.

My ovaries brimmed.

“Oh, mi gatita, yes!” the MILF moaned. “Keep suckling, and Jenny ... Ooh, you sexy futa. That’s so good. You’re both driving me wild.”

“Cum!” I moaned, my hands squeezing her thighs.

Her daughter sucked hard on her nipple.

“Yes!” The MILF groaned. Her body shook. Her hips moved from side to side. She ground her cunt on me. “You both are such sexy kittens!”

Her pussy juices gushed out of her pussy. They bathed my face. I drank them down, loving her tart delight as she exploded in passion. Her daughter slammed her pussy down my cock, engulfing every inch of my dick.

This wonderful passion built and built in me. I groaned, the powerful ache nearing that point of explosive release. My body trembled and convulsed. I lapped up the mother’s juices while the daughter slid up my cock, squeezing around me.

I exploded.

I fired my cum into my friend’s pussy. My own twat writhed and spasmed. Juices gushed out, bathing my thighs. The waves of delight rippled through my body, mixing with the rapture surging out of my futa-dick.

“Yes, yes,” I moaned into Mrs. Asis’s married twat.

“She’s cumming in me, Mamá!” gasped my friend, her pussy convulsing and spasming around my cock, milking me.

“Both of you are such sexy kittens!” gasped the married MILF, grinding her cumming twat on my hungry mouth.

That wonderful bliss pumped out of my cock and through my body. I savored it, licking and lapping up the tart juices pouring out of the MILF’s pussy. My own cunt spasmed while Pita’s amazing twat spasmed her silky flesh around my futa-dick, drawing out all the cum from my ovaries.

“It’s so exciting to feel, isn’t it,” moaned Mrs. Asis. “She fires so much fun. More than a man.”

“Wow,” groaned Pita. “She was my first and ... Ooh, yes, she’s still firing in me.”

“I’m almost dry!” I groaned, rushing towards the peak of my orgasm. I spasmed as I fired a final spurt into my friend’s snatch.

I panted into Mrs. Asis’s pussy as I came down from that wonderful orgasm. I licked and lapped at her cunt, savoring the taste of her. My tongue darted into her folds, teasing her. She trembled atop me, grinding her cunt on my mouth.

“Mmm, she’s such a hungry thing,” panted Mrs. Asis. “Oh, yes, yes, and you’re such a sexy girl, mi gatita.”

“I can’t believe I kissed you,” groaned Pita, her pussy’s spasming slowing. “You’re my mother.”

“I know, incest is awesome!” I gasped.

“Yes, it is,” purred Mrs. Asis. “Makes me want to do something naughty with you.”

“What?” Pita asked, her cum-filled cunt squeezing down on my still-hard dick.

The MILF leaned forward. I heard kissing, mother and daughter smooching with wet passion. I shuddered, lapping lightly at Mrs. Asis’s tart twat. Then I groaned as the MILF pushed her daughter off my cock, the pair of them leaving me.

Pita ended up on her back between my thighs, her mother on top. The pair were kissing wildly. I sat up, my futa-dick soaked in Pita’s juices, my mouth and cheeks with the MILF’s. I just had a hot, incestuous threesome, and things were getting naughtier.

I could see both their pussies, Pita’s shaved and dripping with my cum, her mother’s surrounded by a dark-brown bush soaked in her juices. They were kissing and rubbing together. It was so hot to watch. I stared at the MILF’s ass.

I grinned, a wicked idea popping into my head.

“Mmm, look at you two go,” I purred, so excited. If they were okay with incest, maybe I could bring around the fact my secret lover was my little sister. The ideas burned through my mind as I watched them kiss. “You two look so hot together. Two hot, Latina beauties kissing. Ooh, Mrs. Asis’s, your big boobs are pressed into your daughter’s smaller mounds.”

Mrs. Asis broke the kiss and glanced at me. This naughty gleam burned in her brown eyes. “I bet you want to lick my daughter clean like you did me.”

“I wouldn’t say no,” I said, my futa-dick throbbing. “It’s hot licking my cum out of a girl’s pussy.”

Pita giggled. “I bet you’ll be having lots of opportunities to do that. What with you dating Wendy, all our friends wanting to fuck you, and that mysterious lover you have...” My friend stared at me, this strange look crossing over her face.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing,” Pita said, shaking her head. “You’re just going to get so many chances to eat cum out of girls’ pussies.”

“True,” purred Mrs. Asis. “But how many chances will I get to lick her cum out of a girl’s pussy.”

Pita glanced at her mom. “Wait, what? You want to go down on me?”

“Why not?” said Mrs. Asis. “We’ve kissed. You sucked on my nipple. We’re rubbing our cunts together right now. Why shouldn’t I try out going down on you? I’ve never eaten out a pussy. My daughter’s sounds like the perfect place to start.”

This incestuous thrill shot through me. My pussy clenched. I was so eager to witness this. My heart pounded in my chest as the MILF slid down her daughter’s body. Pita gasped in shock. She stared at me, her eyes wide. I grinned at her, so glad she could have a fun time. Her mother smooched lower and lower, cupping those round breasts.

“¡Mamá!” gasped Pita as her mother engulfed a nipple. “Oh, wow, that’s ... Ooh, that’s kinky of you. You’re sucking on my nipple, Mamá.”

“Mmm, you might be right,” purred the MILF.

“¡Mierda!” Pita squirmed as her mother sucked and nibbled on hat brown nub. It was so hot to watch. My cunt clenched. Naughty heat flooded through me. It melted down to my snatch. My dick twitched and throbbed. I bit my lower lip, the pleasure beating faster and faster up my dick.

It dripped with my pussy cream.

Mrs. Asis squeezed both her daughter’s round tits. Pita’s face twisted in delight. She gasped and moaned as her mother went lower and lower, kissing down her breasts to the under slope. The MILF licked at her daughter’s brown skin, flicking her tongue against that naughty flesh.

“God, you two are so hot,” I groaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.