Futa's Wild Passion
Chapter 2: Sister’s Futa Shower Fun

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sister’s Futa Shower Fun - Jenny thinks her life is over when she comes down with Futanari Syndrome and grows a cock. But, in reality, the wild fun is just beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

This was such a wild day.

I knelt between my little sister’s thighs, licking her fourteen-year-old deflowered twat clean of my futa-cum. I shuddered, my new clit-dick throbbing, hard and aching as it swung between my thighs. My pussy cream dribbled down it while I feasted on Allie’s fresh cunt. Her light fuzz of fiery pubic hair tickled my lips as she squealed.

“Ooh, yes, yes, that’s it,” she moaned. “Jenny, yes, yes!”

I used to think Allie was a brat, but after taking her cherry, I was seeing her in a whole new light. I was seeing everything in a new light. I thought my life was over when earlier today, during church, I developed Futanari Syndrome.

My clit turned into a cock.

It was a rare disease. Only one in a hundred million girls had it. I was like the third case in America. I freaked out, and the doctor’s words about how I’d have a normal life had rung hollow. I thought no boy would want to touch me. I was fifteen, and thought it was all over.

Then my little sister burst in on me masturbating my futa-cock for the first time. Just as I was cumming, fantasizing about a naughty threesome with my mom and Reverend Helen August, the brat started teasing me. Angry, I chased her through the house and out into the backyard. She fled to her princess castle our deceased dad built her for when she was a kid. She thought it would protect her.

I broke in and tackled her. We wrestled and then we were kissing. And then we were making love.

“Ooh, yes, yes, keep eating me out,” she moaned. “Mmm, I want you to lick me clean. Ooh, I hope you bred me.”

My sister was insane. I didn’t know if it was a fantasy or not, but she had me cum twice into her bareback. Now I licked out all that wonderful jizz. I lapped at it, feasting on her while her petite body shuddered. Her budding breasts quivered while her girlish expression twisted in delight. Strawberry-blonde pigtails danced around her face.

“Yes, yes, that’s it!” she moaned. “Oh, Jenny, you wonderful futa! Ooh, lick it all out!”

It was so hot eating my cum out of my little sister’s incestuous twat. Her fresh juices mixed with my salty spunk. I groaned, my dick aching and throbbing. I wanted to stroke it, but I was having too much fun loving her.

She was so sexy. We’d forged such a deep, sisterly bond when we made love. We took each other’s virginities. My hands gripped her thighs, holding her lithe legs as they twitched and spasmed. My tongue fluttered through her folds, eating her, devouring her, loving every bit of her.

She tasted so good.

She was so sexy.

Such a delight to enjoy. My virgin pussy clenched as I thrust my tongue deep into her deflowered hole. I fluttered around in her, licking out her as well as my own cum. I groaned, my tongue fluttering in her depths. I savored that delicious pussy. She tasted amazing. Her hot cunt rubbed against my mouth. Her cream flowed over my tongue.

What an experience. It was such a treat. Incest was amazing. My younger sister’s pussy melted on my tongue. I fluttered through her, licking out and more and more of my cum as she panted louder and louder.

She squeezed her thighs about my face. Her head tossed back and forth. She groaned and gasped, grinding against me. I loved it. My tongue flicked out again, gathering up more of her pussy cream and my jizz.

“Jenny!” she gasped. “You’re driving me wild! Oh, yes, yes, lick me clean! Ooh, you fired all that cream into me! You have to clean me out!”

“Yes!” I moaned.

“You took my cherry, you bred me, so now you have to care for me.”

My futa-cock throbbed. If I had really bred my little sister...

I feasted on her with such hunger. I pressed my lips into her tight slit. Her sparse pubic hair rubbed against my face. She moaned and whimpered. Her fingers rubbed her puffy, pink nipples. Her blue eyes darted around.

“That’s it!” she gasped. “Oh, yes, yes. Jenny!”

My little sister squeezed her thighs tight about my face. Her entire body shook. Then a flood of her fresh cream gushed out. It spilled over my face. She bathed me with her wonderful cream. I licked it up. I loved the flavor. My tongue darted around her twat, savoring her cream.

I reveled in making her cum. Her hands shot down, grabbing fistfuls of my red hair. She pulled me tight into her pussy as her moans echoed off the plastic walls of the play castle. She bucked and squirmed, humping against me.

“Yes, yes, yes, you’re the best sister! My futa-sister! Love you!”

“Allie!” I groaned as I lapped up her cream. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to be in her again. But ... but... “Damn.”

“What?” she asked as she trembled through her pleasure.

I sat up, licking my lips. I glanced at the pink door to the castle and out the little windows. “Mom’s going to be home soon. And Sara or Tara is eventually going to walk out of their room and find us.”

My sister rolled her eyes. “The twins are studying. They won’t come out.”

Tara and Sara were our older twin sisters. Mom left them in charge when she went out to run an errand after bringing me back from the doctor’s. I knew my mother. She would be checking up on me, making sure I was okay.

“We have to get cleaned up,” I said. I sniffed the air. “We smell a little like...”

“We’d been fucking?” Allie suggested, the petite girl saying the word with a naughty grin. She still found swearing something naughty.

“Yeah,” I said. “So we should go shower fast.”

“Together?” Allie asked.

My futa-dick throbbed. I gave her a sideways glance. “If we do that, we’ll end up fucking.”

“And?” My naughty little sister grabbed my cock. She stroked it, this wicked grin on her lips.

I groaned, realizing I’d unleashed a monster. A futa-loving monster.

We gathered our clothes and rushed naked out of the play castle. I knew it was wicked, but Mom wasn’t home yet, and she was right. The twins were always in their room studying. It was so naughty to cross the lawn, the sun warm on our backs. My futa-cock bounced before me, my tits heaving. Allie ran the way, her tight rump looking cute, and her hips slender, almost boyish.

She was just blossoming into womanhood.

She reached the sliding glass door and wrenched it open. She turned around and grinned at me, her pigtails flying. She arched her eyebrows and then whirled around. I burst in after her, closing the door and then racing up through the house.

She scampered ahead of me. When she reached the stairs, she hunched over, her pussy on display. Her slit wasn’t as girlish tight as it was earlier, her pussy lips peeking out of her vulva. I licked my lips, her fresh juices still coating them.

She giggled as she raced by our sister’s room.

“No killing each other!” Tara or Sara shouted as we rushed past.

Allie burst into the bathroom, throwing her clothes across the floor. She hopped into the shower and turned it on as I entered and closed the door behind us. I sat my stuff on the counter, panting, my futa-dick bobbing hard before me. It throbbed with my heartbeat. It thrust out of my fiery bush, my pussy lips wrapped around it.

It had grown fast. Within an hour, it had gone from a little clit smaller than my nipple to a massive cock thrusting out before me. No one knew what caused futanari syndrome, though it was slightly more common in Japan than anywhere else in the world.

Hence the name.

“Come on,” Allie said, the water matting down the ends of her pigtails as it soaked. She gleamed, looking so sexy.”

“Remember, we have to get clean,” I told her as I jumped in.”

“Yep,” she said, grabbing my futa-cock. “Let me get you clean.”

The spray splashed into my back as she fell to her knees before me. From the mischievous grin on my little sister’s face, I should have known she had no intention of using soap to do it. Instead, the bratty girl nuzzled her lips against the tip of my cock.

I groaned at the hot feel of her lips. They felt so naughty against me. Her tongue danced over it. She licked up the precum spilling out. I squirmed, my pussy drinking in the fluttering sensation. The hot water drumming on my back massaged me as she loved me.

“Allie,” I whimpered.

“You’re just so huge,” she moaned. “I still can’t believe I was able to suck you in my mouth before.”

“I know,” I groaned.

“Kathy Greene says she loves sucking cocks,” my sister moaned. Kathy was the daughter of my teacher. “I see why.”

“That’s naughty of her,” I panted.

“I’m to love every bit of you!”

Allie pressed her mouth against my cock. I groaned, my heart racing. My breath quickened. My pussy clenched as she slid her lips over my spongy crown. Her blue eyes sparkled up at me as she opened her jaw wider and wider.

She popped the head of my cock into her mouth.

She squealed in delight, her lips sealing over my shaft. Her passion felt incredible as it hummed over my sensitive crown. Then her tongue danced around the spongy crown of my dick. This wicked heat surged through me. My body trembled. My eyes fluttered.

She sucked hard.

“Allie!” I whimpered.

It was so different from being in her pussy. This was an incredible rush as her head bobbed up and down my dick. I liked them both. Her pussy and her mouth were both awesome. I shuddered in the shower as she nursed on my dick.

Her tongue bathed around my cock as she bobbed her head. She sucked with such hunger. Her hand grabbed the base of my cock. She fisted up and down it, adding a little bit of stimulation. Most of the pleasure, however, came from her hungry mouth.

My round breasts bobbed over her head. I swayed beneath the shower spray. The water ran down to my ass, caressing my butt as my little sister blew me. The incestuous bliss of being in her mouth rippled through me.

“Oh, damn, Allie,” I moaned, grabbing her pigtails.

She popped her mouth off. “Ooh, yes, yes, hold them as handlebars. Kathy Greene says it’s the best when guys do that.”

“Wow, she is a naughty one,” I moaned.

Allie grinned at me. Then she re-engulfed my cock. Her hot, warm mouth sank around it. My grip tightened on her pigtails as she slid her mouth up and down my cock. That wonderful delight shot through me. My pussy clenched as the heady rush rippled through me. My head shook from side to side, my heart racing.

She loved my dick. She sucked hard on me, her tongue dancing around my girl-cock. I groaned, my pussy squeezing hard. Her head shifted, twisted. She loved me with such passion. This wicked bliss rippled through my body. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

“Damn!” I groaned “Oh, damn, that’s good. Allie! I’m going to cum.”

She sucked harder.

“You want me to cum, don’t you?”

She moaned about my cock, the buzzing rapture humming around the sensitive tip.

“Such a teasing, little sister,” I moaned, the incestuous thrill of her sucking mouth sending pleasure spilling through me.

The pressure built in my pussy. My ovaries grew tighter and tighter. I groaned, my heart racing. Pleasure rippled out of me. My dick throbbed and ached. I groaned. I felt dizzy from the delight of her hungry mouth.

She teased me. Drove me wild. I loved it. My heart pounded in my chest as she bobbed her mouth. She sucked with such passion. She devoured me. Such wild rapture built and built in me. I was coming closer and closer to exploding.

To flooding her mouth with all my jizz.

“Allie!” I groaned. “I’m almost there. You’re going to swallow it all, aren’t you?”

She winked at me.

“Damn,” I gasped, my pussy clenching from her hot suckles. “You’re such a wicked, little sister.”

I couldn’t take much more. Her sucking mouth felt incredible.

The water spilled down my back. It relaxed me. My head swayed from side to side. The pressure soared at the tip of my cock. My ovaries brimmed with cum.

“Allie!”

She ripped her mouth off my cock and moaned, “Cum on my face!”

Those words sent a wild shudder through me. It was so nasty to do.

I exploded.

My futa-cum spurted from my girl-cock and bathed my little sister’s face. I painted Allie’s mischievous expression in my incestuous spunk. The glistening strands fell in ropy lines across her features. It splattered over her forehead and ran down her chin. She opened her mouth, thrusting her tongue out.

A white blast landed on it. She moaned in delight, pulling it into her mouth.

My pussy convulsed. Rapture and ecstasy spilled through my body. Two different delights slammed bliss into my mind. I trembled, clutching her pigtails for support as my cum kept spurting out of me. Juices flooded down my thighs, mixing with water pouring down my back. Stars danced before my eyes.

“Allie!” I gasped as I fired a final blast of jizz on her face.

My little sister dripped in my spunk. She looked so sexy with it on her face. I groaned at the sight of her. My jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe how hot it was to decorate her face in my incestuous spunk. The pearly jizz dribbled down her girlish features.

She looked at once innocent and whorish.

“Allie,” I whimpered.

Her tongue swiped out and she licked up the spunk that had dribbled to her mouth. She rose, her pigtails swaying. The ends clung to her wet shoulders. Mist spilled around me, caressing her body but not washing away my seed. Some of it dribbled down to her breasts, landing near her nipple.

“That was so hot, Jenny!” She grabbed my girl-dick, stroking it. I was still hard. “Man, having a sister with Futanari Syndrome is so hot.”

“I guess it would be,” I said, my heart rushing, my body buzzing from the bliss of my orgasm.

She looked so sexy, and there was that dollop of my cum on her pink, puffy nipple. I licked my lips and then I darted my head down. Bending over pulled her hand off my dick, but it was worth it to engulf my little sister’s nub. She gasped in shock as I sucked on her. My sister trembled, the spray bathing the top of my head now and falling on her shoulders. It spilled water down to my suckling mouth.

“Jenny,” she whimpered, her hips wiggling from side to side. “Ooh, yes, yes, you love your cum.”

I did. My salty seed tasted amazing on her nub. I swirled my tongue around her, cleaning it up while the bliss surged through my veins. My futa-dick throbbed and my pussy clenched. The water was running over my ass and soaking my bush, caressing my aching vulva before running down my cock to the tip.

It teased me as I loved my little sister’s nub. I groaned, sucking hard on her. I nibbled and suckled her, loving the way she groaned as I played with her nub. She shuddered, her fingers running through my hair, caressing me.

Driving me wild.

I sucked hard on her. I loved her. I played with her little nipple. It was so cute. Felt just right in my mouth. She gasped in delight, her hips wiggling from side to side as I sucked hard. Hunger surged through me. This wicked, wanton, naughty passion surged through me.

I was so horny right now.

Allie giggled as her hands found my breasts. She kneaded me while her tongue licked more cum off her lips. It ran down her face, pearly lines of my passion. I groaned and popped my mouth off her nipple, darting up.

“I have to clean you now,” I moaned and then licked at her cheek.

“Yes!” she gasped, her hands squeezing and kneading my tits as I lapped up my salty cum. “Jenny, you’re the best.”

I trembled, a wicked surge of lust shooting through me as I lapped up my spunk. I savored the flavor of it on my tongue. I found more and more of it on her face. I licked around, the salty girl-cum setting my taste buds on fire.

Her hands massaged my tits, almost like she was washing them. Her thumbs brushed my areolas as my tongue lapped up her jawline, gathering more spunk. I shuddered, the tip of my girl-dick brushing her stomach as my lips found hers.

I kissed her hard.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth, sharing my spunk with her. She moaned into the kiss, her fingers massaging harder at my nipples. My girl-dick throbbed, the spongy crown pulsing and aching against her naughty bits. Delight rippled out of me. My twat burned, the heat surging through me. My head danced from side to side, stirring a new batch of cum in my ovaries.

How much could I produce?

Doctors mentioned something about an increased libido.

Allie broke the kiss. She had a wicked grin on her face. Her right hand darted down from my left breast to grab my cock again. “Do you ever go soft?”

“I’m not sure,” I answered. “The doctor didn’t really tell me that much of what it was like. I mean, it’s not like there’s a lot of us.”

“Yeah, what, twenty or thirty in the entire world?”

“Something like that.” I bit my lip and then groaned as her hand pumped up and down my dick. “They want me to go in for weekly tests. Try to understand what makes us.”

“Maybe you stimulated your clit too much through masturbation.” Allie grinned at me. “I’ve heard the heavy panting in your room.”

My cheeks burned. “Really?”

She nodded her head. “Sometimes, I would join you.”

“You masturbate?”

She gave me this flat look. “Of course I masturbate. I’m fourteen, not a kid.”

“Sometimes I forget that,” I admitted. I looked down at her. “I mean, have you seen your tits.”

“My tits are cute as fuck!” she hissed, stroking my cock faster. “And you know it.”

“Yeah, they are,” I said, staring at them.

“And what about my butt?” She turned around and wiggled her ass at me, the tip of my cock bumping into her rump.

Tingles racing up my cock from contact with her naughty flesh, I groaned, “That ass is cute as fuck, Allie.”

She spun around, the wet end of her pigtail smacking into my tit. A big smile crossed her lips. “Good! I’m glad you appreciate how sexy your little sister is.”

“Oh, I am,” I groaned, my dick throbbing. “I believe I’ve given ample evidence of my attraction.”

She winked at me then grabbed the liquid body wash off the shelf. She popped open the black bottle and squirted the white soap into her hands. It wasn’t as pearly as my cum, but a purer white. She then turned the bottle to me.

“Come on, time to wash each other.” This wicked twinkle gleamed in her blue eyes. “We’re both so dirty.”

I held out both my hands, cupping them together. My dick throbbed as she squeezed out the soap. It squirted into my hands, spilling over my palms in ropy lines. It was almost like she was jizzing on them, which sent this wicked flutter through me.

She set the bottle back on the shelf and lathered her hands together. Soapy bubbles coated her fingers as she grinned at me. Before I could do the same, her hands were on my tits, massaging my boobs, coating them in the suds. My nipples tingled as she washed me.

“Mmm, now you get my back,” she said.

I arched an eyebrow. “Not you’re cute as fuck titties?”

She winked at me.

I shot my hand around her torso and rubbed the body wash into her supple back. She grinned at me, her hands roaming over my tits. She squeezed and massaged them while I massaged her shoulder blades, kneading her muscles.

“Now do what I do,” she said and moved her hands lower.

I arched an eyebrow as she watched my torso right beneath my tits. I didn’t say anything, but washed lower down her back, lathering her with the soap. She grinned, her hands working down my body, mine doing the same to hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.