No Contest Book 3: Tallying the Score 2001-2003 - Cover

No Contest Book 3: Tallying the Score 2001-2003

Copyright© 2019 by Maxicue

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ten years after the last book, Joe has lost some of his mojo and a couple of his wives, but finds it and them again. Eddie has lost much of his audience but gains things sexually. All in all, if it was a contest between Joe and Eddie, it had come out a tie, as the two become best friends again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Because of what Cheryl suggested, Joe decided to call Chandi at her office at the university in Barbados.

“The Joe Solomon?” the secretary exclaimed.

“You’ve heard of me?” Joe asked.

“Of course. I’ve got all your novels. I even tracked down a copy of your poems. Such a beautiful book. I admit you only caught my attention with your Caribbean trilogy.”

“Did you notice the acknowledgements?”

“Why?”

“Because the professor I wish to speak to is the one I acknowledged most,” Joe chuckled. He had dedicated each book to each of his wives, from Cheryl to Liang, but the acknowledgement, discussing the research, had sited Chandi as the primary researcher, and without her, the books would never have been done.

“Dr. Das?”

“Chandi Das, Yes.”

“I did know,” the woman giggled. “I had her sign her name under the acknowledgements. Just a moment. She should be in her office.”

“Great. What’s your name?”

“Rhianna Smyth with a y.”

“Nice talking to you Rhianna.”

“You too,” she giggled. “Hold on.”

“Hello,” said Chandi. Her warm voice already made Joe hard.

“Rhianna sounds sweet,” Joe said.

“She’s a cute young woman. Moe’s jealous.”

“Jealous or interested?”

“Both? What’s up?”

“I saw Cheryl yesterday.”

“Really? Wow. How is she?”

“She’s been better.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. But not surprised.”

“Why not?”

“Cutting you out of her life. All of us. That can’t be a good thing.”

“Understandable. Especially me.”

“Shows weakness. On her husband’s part.”

“Nick. I agree. Even if it made it easier for her attempt at monogamy.”

“I suppose.”

“She said something. Have you been talking to her?”

Chandi paused. “I’m sorry Joe.”

“For what?”

“For keeping that secret.”

“Is that what Cheryl wanted?”

“Yes, but...”

“Then you’ve been a good friend.”

“I suppose. I called her when she didn’t show up to the wedding.”

“You didn’t either.”

“One of my biggest rows with Moe. I called Esther to congratulate her.”

“I heard.”

“Esther offered me to congratulate you. But Moira...”

“I understand.”

“At least she was willing to meet with you the couple times you’ve been down here.”

“For better or worse.”

“Better the second time.”

“True.”

“Anyway, Esther told me Cheryl had failed to show up as well. So I called Cheryl to scold her.”

“Thanks.”

“Well, I was fucking angry at both your former wives. Anyway, I guess Cheryl wanted that last bit of string connecting her to her past. So we talk. Clandestinely I’m afraid. She calls me when she can. I have a later class. We talk on our cell phones. Neither spouse knows.”

“So, in the evenings?”

“When Nick is ... busy.”

“So you think Nick was a mistake?”

“Cheryl being foolish.”

“And Moira?”

A long pause. “I should go, Joe.”

“Just a little longer?”

“I suppose.”

“You do understand where Moira and Cheryl are coming from?”

“Too much of a good thing?”

Joe chuckled. “Thanks for that. But it was something that was building. Cheryl wanting love. An exclusive thing without distractions. And Moira wanted...”

“Me.”

“Yes.”

“Why are you calling me here Joe?”

“Cheryl told me...”

“She shouldn’t have.”

“Why not?”

“Moira.”

“I understand. The problem is I love you and miss you too.”

“You have...”

“I know. Maybe I’m being completely selfish. Am I Chandi?”

“I ... I don’t know.”

“It surprised me. I mean, I remember when Moira joined us, you seemed happier.”

“More because of her than because of me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Just ... the way she looked at me, after not seeing me for a while. The way she still looks at me. It’s kind of thrilling being loved that much. Any misgivings whether I deserved such love or not was certainly forgotten by the pleasure she brought me. You both brought me. Together. Oh Joe. Maybe I’m the selfish one.”

“No! You’re not! Tell me, Chandi.”

“I love you Joe, and god I miss you.”

“I’m coming down there.”

“When?”

“As soon as possible.”

“Joe?”

“If you can’t talk to Moira, I will.”

“I’ll talk to her. Will it be a date? Just us two?”

“You think that would be best?”

“I do. If Moira...”

“It’s up to her.”

“It is, Joe. Though I can’t imagine that she could resist you for long.”

Joe laughed. “We’ve been together a long time. People get too used to each other.”

“Joe? You know what I think?”

“What?”

“Your supposed ex-wives are fools. I know what getting bored with a spouse looks like. Lord knows, I’ve had enough randy professors flirt with me. Of both sexes. Forgetting their wives and husbands, because maybe they’ve become forgettable. Believe me Joe, nothing in bed gets old with you. Maybe Moira was being cold, but I could fucking smell the lust. And I imagine Cheryl needed to restrain her libido when you met. She did, didn’t she?”

“Yes. We agreed on the restraint even if it was unsaid. She needs to figure out her marriage.”

“Not your style. Hurting her. Making her feel like she was cheating.”

“Yes Chandi.”

“Such a good man, Joe. I have to go.”

“See you soon?”

“Can’t wait.”

When they hung up, Joe was hard. And horny. He left his office jutting. Went down to Joanne’s little office. “Come on,” he said to her, taking her hand.

“Who?” Joanne giggled.

“Chandi.”

“You talked to her?”

“She still wants me.”

“Of course she does.”

They entered her room. She stripped and took her position. He stripped and leaned into her pussy. Making her ready. Licking her and sucking her with gusto. Quickening her readiness. Crawling forward and entering her. Fucking her with abandon. Cumming before she did. Making up for it by sliding underneath her. Letting her get him hard again while tasting his cum inside her. Tonguing her to completion. Letting her ride him for another orgasm. Turning over and fucking her hard for a couple more. Ending with a satisfying, nearly simultaneous cum.

“Wow,” she said, cuddling along his side. “You miss her that much?”

“I do. But just the first was hers. The rest was all you.”

“Was it?”

“Yes, Joanne.” And he proved it. Tasting her quim with his cum in it. Letting her gently tug him back to hardness. Making love to her for over an hour. Giving her a couple quiet orgasms. Finally rushing to his final one, hers much stronger.

“I guess it was,” she grinned. “I guess we should get up.”

“Unfortunately,” said Joe, kissing her one last time. He led her to her shower and they cleaned off the sweat and love juices created by their passion. And joined the rest of the family, once dried and dressed.

“I’m going to Barbados tomorrow,” he announced.

“What?” was the general response.

“Can we come?” was more specific. Nathan.

“You have school,” Joe replied.

“And the work we’re supposed to be doing?” Eddie asked.

“Let’s see what we can get done tonight,” Joe offered.

“Or some of us could join you down there,” Rachel smirked.

“I wouldn’t mind,” Rhonda chipped in.

“And the rest of us could come down for the weekend,” Liang offered.

“I’m not even sure how long I’m staying,” said Joe.

“Running away from us?” Essie muttered, though she had a twinkle in her eyes.

“No. Actually running to Chandi.”

“Is Moe okay with that?” Essie asked.

“I don’t know.”

“I always thought it was a mistake,” said Liang. “Chandi was one of us. A wife. Except Moira became clingy.”

“But I do think Chandi is where she wants to be,” said Joe.

“Except you not being with her.”

“Except that. But she’s much more appreciated there. Her specialty an oddity about anywhere else than the Caribbean and Louisiana.”

“Big fish. Small pond.”

“Exactly.”

“Does that even matter to her?”

“I think it does. She’s an academic. That’s part of the creed. Being not just accepted or appreciated. Being honored.”

“For the more ambitious ones.”

“She is ambitious. And I’m certain it doesn’t hurt that she teaches those who have a stake in her teaching. No, it was a good move for her.”

“Except for the Moira running away part.”

“Except that. Let’s see how far we get tonight.”

“I imagine nothing of mine,” said Rhonda.

Joe sighed. “Okay, those who can go can go down with me.”

Essie and Charlie exchanged glances. “I’ll head down with you,” she said. “To play keyboards until Charlie can join us.”

“I actually have plans for the week,” Charlie said. “A group of us former students are working on a project.” He had flown in from Hollywood a month or so before. Although he had worked fairly steadily on Broadway, his beauty was actually detrimental to casting him in film. Beauty a dime a dozen there, especially women, but there were plentiful men. There were beautiful men who took starring roles and became movie stars, but their faces tended to have more character. And for some reason they tended to be British or Australian. He got roles. Because he could act. Usually the over pampered bad guy. Juicy but occasional. Partly being tired of the scene, and partly because he felt he’d become typecast, he decided to take a break and return to the place he was most comfortable. His attic room.

“What project?” Joe asked.

“Multi-disciplinary. Using all the arts. Music and dance and acting and photography and video. Basically a little film. But a performance as well.”

“Why don’t you bring them all down there on a private jet?” Rachel suggested. “Even if it will be a couple days, I imagine they’d love the chance to go to Barbados. They can fly directly there, and we can all fly back.”

“Is the Cube available?” Joe asked.

“I’m pretty sure it is, but I can call Liana to make sure.”

They nodded.

“What about me?” Nathan asked.

“School,” said Joanne.

“But...”

“I’d like it if you didn’t miss school, Nate,” said his dad. “Next semester you’ll probably be touring with us.”

“Just a couple days? And MIRE needs its drummer.”

“I can make do with creating drum parts,” said Eddie.

“Synthesized? Loops? I thought this was about putting down tracks.”

Eddie chuckled. “He’s got a point Joe.”

“Fine. But just Nate. The rest of you kids fly down on Friday.”

“Yes Dad,” the kids reluctantly agreed.

“Could I bring a couple friends if Charlie is?” Nigel asked.

Joe sighed. “Why not?”

“Sounds like we’ll be busy tonight,” said Eddie. “Pizza?”

The kids cheered.

“I’ll get on it,” Rachel chuckled. After calling the pizza joint for three different large pizzas, she went to her office to make several other calls.

The session proved fruitful. Eddie’s two songs that sounded like hits were laid down. The one with just his twelve string by far the easiest. “We should call Belle and bring her viola into it,” he decided.

“Maybe Claire too?” Essie suggested, knowing her limitations on keyboard.

“On it,” said Rachel.

As expected, they didn’t get to Rhonda’s songs. She played rhythm guitar on the rocking track and added background voice to both. She was happy to wait on hers. She actually preferred the Cube. It had more variety, especially for vocal tracks.

When they finally called it a night, Joe said, “I’m not sure how available I’ll be when we go down there.”

“We miss Chandi too,” said Essie, and everyone agreed.

Rachel couldn’t book a private jet for the first wave of travelers to Barbados. Not enough time to put together jet and crew. So Joe and company were booked first class to Jamaica and then the puddle jumper to Barbados. But the weekend jet was available. And even better, the crew would vacation there, giving Sunday open to whenever the exodus happened. As late as possible.

Being towards the end of the rainy season made the Cube more likely to be available. Not that rain chased tourists away. Spring and Summer tended to be busy times, for several reasons, and those were rainy. But comfortably. Even enjoyably. Summers were most booked. The little conventions held there could include family, kids not in school. And bands could get tracks laid down for a Christmas release. Otherwise late fall and winter were advertised as times for pure sun. October tended to be the least booked time. Luckily.

Linton picked up Joe and company in his beautiful, perfectly maintained vintage Rolls Royce limo. The provider of all things illicit had cut back somewhat on his trading. Mostly the harder drugs were lessened, what with the troubles involved with their source. Marijuana, yes. Girls. But the harder stuff, cocaine and heroin, were far more third hand than they used to be. Custom orders rather than regular supplier.

And even the girls had become less his responsibility. Except for recruiting. He had actually married his longest standing and toughest escort, Liv, and she’d become the madam, with the occasional, highest level and most lucrative client for her sexual services. The couple had a volatile, almost violent relationship, although the violence often became mostly a sexual kink for them. Somehow, probably because of their absolute love and respect for each other, they remained together, partners in all senses of the word.

As usual, Eddie sat in the front seat with his sometime lover, Linton being bisexual, mostly on the gay side. They would share a bed that night with Anna, Victoria’s late father’s longtime lover, who had become one of the live-in helps at the Cube when Julian died, although her and her son would accompany Victoria on longer trips on the schooner. Older, thicker, her beautiful soul seemed to radiate enough to sustain a beautiful presence. Eddie had a remarkable attraction for the dark skinned Barbadian, and she found her favorite rock star to be her favorite lover. Her only lover at that point. And the gay thing not only didn’t bother her. It excited her. Her ass available for penetration not the least of it. Especially when Eddie’s fat cock filled her pussy.

Liv had ridden with Linton to the airport, and greeted Joe like a reunited lover. It was a tease, which continued on the ride to the Cube, and an acknowledgement for her and Linton realizing their love for each other. Both knew it would never go beyond the tease, but her sensuality and sexual expertise couldn’t help make Joe hard, and sitting on his lap, she felt it and encouraged it.

Essie, Rhonda and Rachel were amused. Nathan was confused. He of course knew of his father’s proclivities, but had never seen any woman so blatantly sexual with him who wasn’t wife or girlfriend. He had met Liv and like most men found her incredibly attractive. But her sensuality and sexuality displayed made him harder than his father was, thus the confusion.

When they arrived, after a last sensuous kiss from Liv, and a wink, she whispered to Joe, “Your son is most interested in me.”

“He’s experienced, but selective,” Joe returned.

Somehow an agreement had been made. Liv and Nathan would consummate his interest in her.

Joe had always found Nathan’s restraint remarkable. He protected his son on the long and sometimes decadent tours as much as he could. But when interest and ability caught up with the constant availability of groupies, interest finally meeting interest, someone inevitably slipped through Joe’s guard. He had educated his son on all things sexual, the use of condoms the most frequent subject, so Nathan at least had the wherewithal when the much older groupie, in her early twenties, so even old for groupies, essentially attacked him, he managed to glove up before she fucked him.

For a first time, it was a bit terrifying. Not that she wasn’t sexy in a sleazy, sweaty, tattooed and pierced way. Including a piercing on her tongue which felt weird but kind of exciting on his adolescent cock. When he came, quickly, it stunned him enough to get hard again soon after without him being able to move. That’s when he insisted on a rubber, and managed to pull one from his bag. Her laugh sounded like a cackle, but at least she slipped it on before pulling him onto the dirty floor and fucking him. Pulling up her t shirt to show her full, firm tits. Again he came fairly quickly. And pulled out and slipped from under her and managed to pull his pants together before running out of the little room. The condom remained on.

Belle noticed him first. Her “what’s wrong,” brought Joe’s attention.

“Come here,” he gently said, his son soon shivering in his arms. “What happened?”

“I think I just got raped or something,”

“Should we prosecute?”

“Please don’t.”

“Okay. Can you talk about it?”

“She just grabbed me and pulled me into this, like, closet. And ... had her way with me. I ... guess I sort of enjoyed it, but it scared the shit out of me. I suppose I could have stopped her, but...”

“She surprised you.”

“And maybe I was ambivalent.”

“Understandable,” Joe chuckled.

Thankfully Nathan chuckled too.

After, they talked about groupies. Not for the first time, but deeper. And Nathan got that it was like getting a rather intense souvenir for them. And like his father, and unlike his sort of uncle Eddie and aunt Rachel, he decided to avoid it. Though, a while later, a particularly cute one took his interest. Even then, it didn’t feel quite right. So he only had sex with someone he got to know at least a little. A pretty blonde girl about his age who toured with her father’s band. A petite waitress with curly chestnut hair at a club who he chatted with before the club opened and ended up sleeping with in her little apartment. A couple girls at school, both a year older. The petite blonde (he tended towards petite despite being tall and well-muscled, from drumming, working out and martial arts) who ended up breaking his heart with one of the star jocks a year older than her. And a beautiful Chinese/Caucasian mix whom he still had as a friend. With benefits. The type too serious with studying to have time for a boyfriend. And though they were exclusive at the moment, it wasn’t a rule. In fact she’d probably enjoy his tale about the hot Barbadian escort who fucked the shit out of him.

Especially his realization concerning how much Liv’s aggressiveness turned him on. None since that first time had been. And he had actually used the groupie as inspiration for masturbation. And when, after an intense French kiss, he noticed the hole in Viv’s tongue, he asked if she could put in her stud. Which she did. The blow job was quick after that, and quick restoring his erection. Her aggressive ride, with her pronounced tits which also reminded him of the groupie, though firm because of augmentation rather than natural, didn’t last long either. Instead of another blow job, she taught him cunnilingus. The awareness of the clit’s sensitivity. The tease to grow the orgasm. The best way to finger her. And when to bring the anus into the equation. He felt proud of the orgasm he created. And soon gloved up and fucked her. But wanted her riding him again. Preferring it. It helped make him last, actually, but it thrilled him more. Her with the power. Her doing the work. And he lasted longer than he ever had. Through two of her, he thought, strong orgasms. Before he finally turned her over and fucked her from behind. Hard and fast until he came.

When they finally relaxed, he asked her, “Will you be truthful with me?”

“Yes, Nate.”

“Did you actually cum?”

She chuckled. “Yes Nate. I don’t need to play games with you. You’re a freebie.”

“Good to know,” he chuckled. “Why?”

“Your dad. You get the benefits since he won’t fuck me. He ... woke both Linton and I up. Perhaps harshly, but both of us tend to only wake up to a rather aggressive slap.”

“How much would this cost?”

“I don’t do hourly or just one night. I’m the ultimate girlfriend experience. I spend weekends with my johns. Or longer.”

“But...”

“Thousands, Nate.”

“So you have to be one the john wants.”

“I’m myself and adjust. Well not exactly myself. Myself if I actually loved the guy.”

“But ... you seemed to get exactly what I wanted.”

“That was easy. I was aggressive, and you liked it. The piercing, and the way you requested it, made it more obvious.”

She laughed through his description of his first time with a groupie.

“You have a girlfriend?” she asked.

“Sort of. Friends with benefits.” He got up and found his wallet. Showed her the picture of his beautiful friend. In a bikini. Smiling at him.

“She’s lovely,” said Viv. “You think she could play the dominant with you?”

“Maybe. She is in control of our relationship in a lot of ways.”

“Maybe that’s what’s needed to seal the deal.”

“I don’t know. Besides being serious about her studies, and working as a candy striper...”

“Candy striper?” Viv laughed.

“Like a nurse’s assistant. She helps comfort the bedridden. Gets them what they want.” Her smirk made him add, “Not like that! Like getting books or magazines or just giving them someone to talk to.”

“You sure?”

“Not really. But she’s pretty honest with me. And bedridden people aren’t all that attractive.”

“But they still get hard-ons.”

“True,” he shrugged. “Anyway, with her limited time, the most we get together is a couple times a week. Besides, this is her senior year. She’ll be off somewhere, starting college, get her MD eventually so she can be a surgeon. The candy striper thing is to get a sense of the other side. The nurses and such. Surgeon’s tend to be arrogant assholes, and...”

“She’s not arrogant.”

“I suppose she can be, but she’s pretty sweet most of the time.”

“You still have months.”

“But I’m young.”

“I bet it’s the tits. Mine weren’t much bigger.”

“I love her tits. They’re small, but perfectly formed. But that’s actually the point. Maybe I’d like to be with a girl with hefty tits and tats and piercings.”

“And dominant.”

“Exactly. Why rule that out? And I can still be with her.”

“And if she found someone?”

“I’d be cool with it. Hopefully she’d still want to be with me. If not, I’d definitely miss the sex, but hopefully we’d remain friends. She’s free to do what she wants. Give a hand job or a blow job to some poor bedridden soul. Sounds kind of icky, but... , “ he shrugged.

“Speaking of blow jobs,” she grinned and her mouth headed towards his flaccid penis.

A knock on the door interrupted her. She bounced out of bed naked while Nathan quickly covered himself in a sheet.

“Nice,” said Rachel, sweeping her eyes over Liv’s body.

“Expensive,” Liv smirked.

“Eddie wants to start, Nate. I imagine you’re hungry. There’s fried chicken.”

“I was just going for some more of my liquid diet,” Liv pouted.

Rachel shook her head. “I guess you’ll have to find a different source. Nate is needed.”

“Chicken will do.” Liv turned her back and walked to her closet. Rachel watched the sensuous movements before closing the door. Only then did Nathan get up and get dressed.

Fried chicken might have surprised Nathan for an island dish, though it was spiced with a Jamaican jerk sauce that also made it a lot less dry, but the potato salad and cole slaw kept the unexpected Southern US trend. More surprising, Joe was there. Of course practice wouldn’t have happened without his father. The gorgeous, voluptuous dark skinned Indian leaning against Joe revealed the date had begun, and had started not much differently than his with Viv. Chandi glowed with satisfaction, her grin wide and unrestrained. Joe’s too.

Joe had been taken via limo to pick up Chandi at the university and bring her to her and Moe’s house near the shore, a quaint two bedroom bungalow. The limo alerted Moe, who stepped out of the house to greet her lover and her former husband.

Chandi dashed past her, saying, “I just need to grab a change of clothes.”

Joe stepped out of the limo and stood in front of the beautiful woman, her nearly white blonde hair held back in a ponytail, wisps uncaught by the binding shone in the summer sun like a halo. No longer the slim woman who had been his first soul mate, her heavier breasts and hips and ass still contrasted and surprised with the not quite as lean body. Her cotton sleeveless blouse shaped around her breasts. Buttons unbuttoned revealed cleavage. Shorts made clear the roundness they held. She still held attraction for Joe. Maybe more so, with her tan and the distance of time.

“You look great, Moira,” he told her. “Island life looks good on you.”

“Thanks,” she said, her serious expression unchanged. “You look good as well, if a little tired.”

“Long day already,” he shrugged. “Had my early class before we rushed off to the airport. You okay with this?”

“I don’t know Joe. I thought Chandi...” she paused.

“I’ll tell you what I told the others. Chandi’s exactly where she should be. And being relaxed and retired has done you good as well.”

Chandi reappeared with a small, well stuffed backpack hanging from her shoulder. She set it down and embraced and kissed Moe. “I’ll see you in a couple days,” she said.

“You can come to the Cube this evening if you want,” Joe said. “Rhonda’s working on a couple pretty great songs.”

“I’ll think about it,” Moe said.

Joe shrugged and walked with Chandi to the limo. They didn’t hold hands. Inside though, Chandi immediately straddled his lap and kissed him. The second woman to do so in a short time. His balls still felt the swell of the earlier excitement. His cock, not quite soft, became thoroughly hard. Chandi rubbed against it as they kissed. Much more aggressive than the earlier rubs, from wanting much more to be doing it to him.

“Please,” Chandi moaned as she lifted off him and stripped as swiftly as possible in the moving vehicle and the restrained space. Joe stripped his pants first, Chandi, naked except for her bra, having worn an easily removed summer dress, took hold of his cock and placed it at her damp center, descending until it was all the way in. They rocked, pubic bone against pubic bone while Chandi undid his shirt and Joe unhooked her bra, both items tossed aside as soon as possible. Chandi’s passionate eyes burned into Joe’s while she rode him. Not fast, but not gentle either. Plummeting down and rising slowly. The rising brought a grip to his cock, as if her cunt resisted letting it go.

His hands lifted, stopping her bouncing breasts and caressing the hard nipples. Her groan of pleasure became that much more expressive with her arching. As if presenting one of her favorite parts for Joe to enjoy. And he did, leaning forward and nipping at them with his lips, sucking when they gripped at the roughening surface of her areolas. Each nipple not sucked got caressed, squeezed and twisted as Chandi began bouncing rapidly. The gripping continued, creating an intense friction for Joe. For Chandi too, and with the nipple play and the crushing of clit against him and just being there with him after far too long, her bouncing became frenetic. Joe brought his hands to her thick bottom, another favorite feature, and squeezed and began guiding the ride as she got lost in pure pleasure. The fuckee becoming the fucker. Shoving upwards as he pulled down. Slamming together. Quickening everything. Until he pulled her hard into him, his cock as deep as possible to release his built up semen.

He growled.

She wailed. “Joe!”

Moments later they laughed as Chandi set her beautiful, exotic face against his chest, hearing him and feeling him get his breath back and his heart slow.

“Miss me much?” Joe grinned and gently lifted her head so they could kiss.

“Too much,” she pouted, kissing him again.

Her head settled onto his chest again and remained until the car returned to the garage. His penis had slipped out, letting moisture onto the leather seats. Linton might not be happy having to deal with the potential stain, but Joe didn’t care.

Joe just put on his slacks and Chandi slipped back into her dress, both commando style. He led her inside and to the room where they first fucked. Both chuckled hearing the commotion of passion happening in a room they passed.

Once secure inside the room, he pulled off her dress. He sat on the bed and made love to her body standing in front of him, until they changed places so his mouth could make love to her sodden cunt. Her strong legs enveloped him, pulling him into her. Her thighs near vice like keeping him there. His nose had to act like a periscope to get air. He teased her just long enough to give her another intense orgasm before he stood between her legs. She casually, weakly, aimed him in. Once deep, they worked together to get farther onto the bed so that he could slowly thrust into her, and they could kiss and gaze.

It was the sort of lovemaking that was all about building. The pace let the peak she’d reach ebb. And then slowly rise again. A long way of saying how much they missed each other and how much they loved each other. Making up for the distance of both time and space. Relearning each other’s bodies and the way they moved and felt together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.