To Be or Not to Be a Doctor - Cover

To Be or Not to Be a Doctor

Copyright© 2019 by IsaacTolkien

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story of life, love, history, prejudice, perseverance, and surrender.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Indian Male   Indian Female   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Manjula’s beauty had etched itself into Tony’s mind many times before — the twinkling in her eyes when she laughed, the wild ecstasy when he fingered her, the sweet smile and soft eyes that had mesmerized him so much. But that seemed nothing compared to the look of blissful hope on her face now.

She opened her mouth. Were her lips forming the word yes? They seemed to for a moment, then snapped shut.

She was looking at him with excitement in her face, but also doubt.

“Are you not afraid?” she asked finally.

“Why would I be afraid?”

“You said ... you said that in this country people take years before they decide to marry. That they would rather break up than marry the wrong person.”

“You are the right person. I never want to break up with you. Not ever. I love you. I love you more than anything. More than life itself.”

Her eyes were wet, but still she hesitated. “Please Tony, you must answer me something honestly.”

“Always.”

“Do you want to marry me just so we can make love? You do not have to do that. My body is yours, whenever and for however long you want me.”

“Of course I want you. I’ve wanted you from the moment I laid eyes on you. When I look at you I see a beautiful body I can stare at for the rest of my life. I see hands that always know how to excite me. But do you know what else I see?”

“What?”

“I see a soul with courage. I see a stranger in a strange land, brave enough to try anything new and learn anything different. I see a brilliant mind and a generous heart, a heart that cares about people, deeply. I see someone who inspires me, who has made me a better man. I see the one who has taught me who I really am and where I come from.

“I see someone who doesn’t try to change me or make me something I’m not. I can tell you my darkest desires and you’re still willing to trust me with your body. You’re the only one I can be myself with, completely.

“It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is far, far better life that I go to than I have ever known.”

Tears were streaming down her face, but Manjula summoned a smile. “You took that from a book, did you not?”

“And more.” His eyes bored into hers. “Every path you have trod, through wilderness, through war, has led you to this road,” he said, absolute conviction in his voice. “Become who you were born to be.”

And suddenly she was falling to her own knees, grabbing him, holding him tightly to her, pressing her body against his, kissing him with every ounce of strength she had. “Oh Tony, my beloved, my darling, of course, of course, of course I will marry you.” He could say nothing else, her lips were on his, they were rolling around on the floor. She was wearing perfume for the first time, the scent was like wine, intoxicating him.

Manjula’s face was wet with tears, salty, warm tears, tears of joy. Tony could not think of anything else but how much he loved her, how badly he desired her, how he never wanted to be anywhere, do anything, but lay there in her warm embrace.

“I have learned as much from you as from any professor,” she said. “You have taught me about my body, what it means to feel, to live. When you touch me, when you kiss me, when you hold me, I can feel how much love there is in you, how badly you want to give it. I have never felt as safe with anyone as I do with you.

“I see in you a man who never stops trying to improve himself, never gives up trying to be even better than he already is. I see a man who always has something new to teach me, a man whose mind can challenge mine.

“I feel like a bird that has left the nest. I feel like a child learning to walk for the first time. You have given me a new life. You have shown me a future I could not have thought possible. You have believed in me as no one else ever has. And I know” — she was crying in earnest now — “I cannot face life without you beside me.”

They lay there on the floor, holding each other in their arms for a long while. Then, on a sudden impulse, Tony rose to his knees, put one arm behind her shoulders, the other behind her legs, and lifted her up. She squealed in surprise, but the workouts they had been doing together had paid off. He was now just strong enough to stand up and carry her to the bed.

Manjula’s fingers trembled as she fumbled with his buttons, but she brushed his hands away when he tried to undress himself. His cock rammed to attention when she pulled off his boxers.

“Your cock is so beautiful. It is my favourite part of your body,” she said, kissing it. She opened her mouth to wrap around it, but Tony had to block her. “I’m still new at this, I am not strong enough to do both—”

“Say no more,” she replied. “You are not leaving this room until you have been inside me for as long as you can.”

Now it was Tony’s turn to have tears in his eyes. Every girl he had stared at since the age of thirteen, every classmate he had been besotted with, every celebrity infatuation he’d felt, every romance-movie star he had longed for, every model who had seduced him online, every porn actress he had masturbated to, all of them were but signs on the path that led to Manjula.

They lay there together, their hands exploring and feeling every nook and cranny of each other’s body. Her skin was so soft and delightful. Her hands drew their magic on him, an enchantment all the more binding because of where he knew it would lead.

Tony could hear how powerfully Manjula’s heart was pounding, could feel how wet her pussy was, could taste the hunger and desire on her lips. She was his. This beautiful girl was going to be his wife. Her breast was in his mouth, her ass in his hands. The lovers could not keep their hands and lips off each other. They sucked and fondled and licked and stroked and kissed each other to their heart’s content, basking in the sheer, unadulterated pleasure they took in each other’s body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.