A Ten Year Wait - Cover

A Ten Year Wait

Copyright© 2019 by Mackenzie-Leigh

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - We'd been friends for what seemed like forever, always secretly fantasising about the other. Now's the start of our time...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Oral Sex   Squirting  

He moved in on me - after spending the whole day and previous night drinking cheap cider, and singing and dancing; we were finally alone together. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip and pulled it down as he slowly closed in for the mother of all kisses. He was so gentle, yet so passionate. His kisses were like silk. His hand moved up to caress the side of my face, whilst his other hand wrapped lovingly around my waist, pulling me in even closer as he kissed me deeper still. I could feel his heart beating fast out of his chest and I began to shiver. He was melting me. Right in that moment, he knew he had me exactly where he wanted me. I could feel my panties getting wet, blood flowing to pussy as my clit began to twitch. He knew it too, like he could smell my excitement. I felt his lips curl into a small smile as he continued kissing me. He ran his hands through my long, thick hair; ran his fingers up the back of my scalp, bunching my hair into a ponytail as he went. In a instant he pulled my head back, exposing my neck to him. He brought his other hand up from my waist and ran a single finger down the centre of my windpipe; goose bumps consumed me and I let out a little gasp of pleasure. He took his kisses of silk and placed them on my neck, working his way down to my collar bone. With one hand still restricting my head by my hair, his other one found its way to the buttons of my shirt. He unbuttoned them and left them open, only just covering my bra-less tits. Releasing my hair from his grasp, he took both hands and slid my shirt down my arms and off. He stepped back to admire the affect – the cool air, and the sexual tension had made my nipples stand to attention. He licked his thumb and ran it over my left nipple, then he took his other thumb, licked it and did the same to the right nipple ... goose bumps, again!

“How the fuck does he have this affect on me” I thought to myself as my nipples grew harder still and I felt twinges in my clit.

I had waited so long for this moment; I wanted to be his in every way. I reached my hand up to his face, placing my palm on his cheek, as he moved his head to one side, and pushed himself harder into my hand, I ran my finger tips up the side and back of his scalp, and then back down again but using my nails this time. He shivered and let out a low moan. He reached around the back of his head and clamped his hand on mine as he bowed his head and ran his tongue over my left nipple, and then the right. The feeling shot through my body like an electrical current, first shooting up the back of my neck and all the way down to my feet, branching off to now extremely wet pussy. He grasped my tits in his hands, looked me in the eyes and said, very softly

“These ... These belong to me now,” and he clamped his lips around my right nipple.

As he sucked my nipple into his mouth I could feel him caressing it with his tongue. He pinched my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and rubbed it in between them. With every move he made I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter; my pussy getting tighter and my clit harder. If I didn’t get a release soon I was going to scream!

He looked up at me, through his beautiful eyelashes and stared fixedly into my eyes as his hands found their way down to the buttons on my jeans. He wasn’t careful when he undid them; there was a ferocity in the way he forced them open before yanking everything – jeans and panties – down in one go. He knelt back on the balls of his feet and looked me up and down, just like an art dealer eyeing up their next big investment. I would have liked to have seen myself through his eyes in that moment, from my perspective here I was, a quivering, soaking wet horny mess, squirming slightly as he eyed up his masterpiece – wearing nothing but a pair of jeans and panties around my ankles. Suddenly he got to his feet, grabbed my hand and gently placed it on the bulge protruding from his shorts.

“This is the effect you have on me, babygirl. This is all yours.” I started to squeeze his bulge with my hand but he forced my hand away. With his other hand he cupped my pussy, looked directly in my eyes and said

“And this? This is also mine!” And he plunged two fingers deep inside me.

Holy crap! He went straight for my g-spot like he had been there a hundred times before. I instantly lost all use of my legs; he’d literally turned me into a big, wet jelly in one swift move. He wrapped his free arm around my waist and back and pulled me close to support me.

“Lift your leg up, baby” he whispered in my ear, and as I did so he slid another finger inside of me and began to finger fuck me hard, and deep.

“Good girl” he growled in my ear before kissing me and plunging his tongue deep into my mouth, and I felt myself slipping over the edge.

I lost all control of my body, my voice, everything! He plunged deeper inside of me as I came around his fingers, and let out a deep, growling moan as I squirted right into the palm of his hand.

“oh fuck, fuck fuck!!” – The only words I could actually muster.

He released his hand from around my waist, dropped to his knees and started lapping up the flow that was flooding out of me. With one hand still busy fucking me, he used the other one to part my lips, exposing my clit. He clamped his lips around it and started to flick his tongue over it again and again.

I couldn’t stop – where the hell was all this fluid coming from!

As his tongue began to slow, I ran my fingers through his hair and grabbed a handful; he looked up at me as I whispered/half moaned:

“Don’t stop!” He pulled away and growled

“Good little girls say please...”

“Please, please don’t stop!” I begged, and his lips curled into a grin as he plunged his mouth back around my clit, and his fingers back inside me.

He pounded my g-spot with his fingers, even harder than before, and sucked my clit harder still. I could feel his tongue caressing it underneath with every suck, and with every suck he pushed me closer to that sweet edge again. He could obviously tell how close I was because he released my clit from his mouth long enough to say

“Come for me babygirl, let me taste you again.”

And just like that he turned me into a quivering, gushing mesh all over again. And once again he stared me straight in the eyes as he drank me, a naughty smile creeping from the corners of his mouth.

He took my last drops into his mouth, got to his feet, pulled me into him and kissed me. As we stood there, passing my warm juices between us, slowly getting drenched in it he slowly, lovingly pushed his fingers back inside of me, then stretching me open as he pulled them back out. He ran one of those fingers over my bottom lip, quickly followed by his mouth, and he sucked my lips clean. I grabbed hold of his hand and began to lick his fingers clean.

“Good girl” he whispered once more.

I gazed up at him, and then down at his soaking t-shirt.

“Oops” I muttered, slightly embarrassed at the mess I’d made.

“Don’t be sorry, or embarrassed,” he laughed “it’s sexy as fuck!”

“Well I hope that t-shirt wasn’t expensive, because it’s probably fucked now” I joked.

He smiled, pulled it off over his head and threw it across the other side of the tent.

“Meh,” he shrugged and pulled me into him again.

“It was worth it!”

I stood there for a few moments, admiring this half naked, tattooed beauty stood before me. I lifted my hands from my sides and began to trace his ink with my fingers. I moved closer to him, breathing him in, he always smelled amazing!

My lips found his chest, my hands found their way around to his back and I gently stroked his bare, soft skin. I ran them up and down his back, down to his ass and gave it a cheeky squeeze. I moved my way down his chest, down his stomach and hips and my hands found their way around to the top button of his shorts. I dropped to my knees as I carefully undid them and slid them down his legs. He wasn’t wearing underwear, so he was immediately on show!

I looked up at him as I ran my tongue under his cock, from base to tip before planting him deep into my mouth. The moan he let out sent shivers down my spine. I grasped his base with my right hand, and his balls in my left; gently wanking him as I sucked him, hard. He tasted better than I could have ever imagined.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.