The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 26: Epilogue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26: Epilogue - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“Come on Shelly we’ve got to go.”

Startled by her older sister, who had just barged into her bedroom door, and who was now yelling out orders, Shelly looked up from her phone, “What? ... Why? ... Where are we going?”

Instead of answering her questions, Stacy marched right over to her sister’s closet and started rummaging through her outfits. Pulling out one of Shelly’s skirts. “Here put this one on. She commands, throwing it at the bewildered Shelly who was still lying on her bed. It was one of her shorter skirts. “ ... and here... “ Pulling out Shelly’s red button down blouse and tossing it to her. “ ... put this on with it, and go and put on that red bra you have.

Picking up the clothes from her sister just thrown at her, and staring at them curiously, the exasperated younger sibling repeated, “Can you just tell me what’s up?”

“We got no time, Shelly. Just trust your big sister and do as I say. I promise you won’t regret it.”

Although frustrated at her sister for not telling her what was up, Shelly relented and started to put on the selected outfit. She had already noticed that the outfit her sister had picked out was one of her sexier ones. One that she liked to wear when she was trying to impress the boys. It was as sexy as she’d dared to wear without risking the wrath of her mom. Her sister waited for her to finish dressing and then grabbed her arm and started to pull her out the door, “Good, let’s go.”

Before stepping out of the house they stopped by the family room where their mom was watching tv. Stacy yelled out, “Mom, can I borrow the car!” She followed this up with. “Shelly and I are going to the mall. Oh, and don’t worry about supper for us. We plan to grab something there. Is that ok?”

Totally riveted on her show, their mom doesn’t even bother to turn around. Instead she just pick up her hand to give them a prefunctional wave and replies. “Ok honey, you two go and have a good time.”

Stacy reply quickly, “Oh we will mom. Thanks.” As Stacy said this, Shelly noticed there was a large smirk of a smile plastered all over her sister’s face, making Stacy wonder. What the fuck is she up to?


Tommy walked downstairs, panties in hand, following his sister down the stairs. Just a minute ago, Emily had just come to his room, and ordered him to go get her panties and follow her down the stairs. It had been a while since his sister had done anything with him. Previously she had been busy studying for her finals, and now it seemed like she was spending all her time researching about her European vacation. Not that he minded anyway, since most of the time he was spending it with Shelly anyhow. This even included times they weren’t physically together. Those other times, they always seemed to be texting with each other or talking with each other on the phone.

Emily having reached the foot of the stairs, takes him straight to the family room. There he was surprised to find both Stacy and Shelly. They were both sitting on the couch. Shelly always looked good, but she was looking really good today. In fact that outfit she was wearing made her look fantastic. Suddenly realizing what he was holding in his hands, he quickly tried to hide the undergarment by engulfing them with his fist and then placing his hands behind his back, hoping neither of the girls had caught on. Nodding his head toward Shelly, he greeted her with a big smile, “Hi Shelly.”, completely ignoring the older sister.

Shelly gave him a nice smile in return and said “Hi, Tommy.”

Emily looks over to her brother and gives him a harsh rebuke “Don’t be rude Tommy! Say hello to Stacy as well.”

“Uh sorry.” Forcing his eyes off his girlfriend he looks over to her sister beside her. “Hii Stacy.”

Stacy grins back at him and returns his greeting with an underlying teasing voice, “Hi Tommy.”

Now turning back toward his own sister, Tommy asks, “What’s going on?”

Instead of answering him, Emily says sharply, “Give them here!” Holding out her hand to him. When he didn’t react quick promptly enough for her taste, she reiterates in more descriptive detail than Tommy appreciated, “Come on, give me back my panties.”

Turning a nice shade of red, he thought, Why did she have to this here, now! Right in front of my girlfriend. But he followed her directions and hands over the panties over that he’d been hiding behind his back.

His sister took the scrunched up panties, and with both arms outstretched, unfolds the crumpled up panties out in plain view of everyone, making it truly obvious to all the people in the room. She then turns around, and places them flat on the coffee table, even taking the time to smooth any wrinkles with both hands, again making a show of it and embarrassing her little brother even further. Satisfied, she then picks up a sheet of paper that happened to be lying on the same coffee table, Tommy hadn’t noticed it before, his mind being on other things. It had been lying next to where she put the panties.

“Tommy...” Emily says, carefully unfolding the paper she had picked up. “ ... as you already know, this summer, for my graduation trip, my dad is taking Stacy and I on a trip to Europe.”

“YAY! -- We’re going to Europe. We’re going to Europe.” Came an exuberant singsong voice from the couch.

The chant was of course coming from Stacy, who now had both hands up and giving the others a little triumph sit down dance, along with her victory chant.

At the beginning, Emily’s father had no intention of bringing Stacy along on this graduation gift for his daughter, but Emily talked him into it. She convinced him, stating that Shelly’s parents would be happy to pay the airfare, and that they would share the same room, at no extra cost. It didn’t take long for her father to realize, that with Shelly there to keep Emily company, he’d be able to spend more time with his woman friend for his own enjoyment.

Emily, now looked over to Stacy, giving her one of those stern looks. One that Tommy knew too well. But with Stacy it had a lot less effectiveness, and she was forced to wait for her friend to quiet down on her own. Once Stacy did that, Emily continued on, “As I was saying, he’s taking us to Europe. And then soon after that Stacy and I will be off to college. That being so, I will not be able to supply you with anymore of my panties, which (as you are well aware) will be in direct violation of our agreement. Therefore I have decided to play my out card now, and in turn I now relinquish any control I have over you.” Emily paused, waiting for that to sink into all the occupants in the room.

“But, all of this has gotten me more than a little worried.” Now looking over to her brother as if he was again that five year old child. “Knowing you Tommy, I’m afraid that without this little incentive, and without having someone looking over your shoulder to keep you on the straight and narrow, you will soon fall back to your old irresponsible, and lazy behaviour, which in turn will upset my mom greatly.”

Emily then looked down at that sheet of paper, that she had been holding in her hand, and glanced at it for a few seconds. She then turned to Tommy and said, “Tommy, please hold out your hand.”

Tommy was puzzled by this whole thing, wondering just what was Emily up to, but decided to do as his sister directed.

Emily then turned to Shelly and said to her, “Shelly, will you please stand up and stand over here.” Pointing to a spot directly in across from Tommy.

Shelly in turn looked at her big sister, trying to get some clue on what was going on. Instead of her sister giving her any explanation, her sister just smiled and gave her a shove on her shoulder and mouthed to her, “Go on. Do it.” So Shelly got up and went to where she was directed.

Emily now facing both youngsters, continues, “Now Shelly, since I will no longer be here, I’m asking you to be my surrogate. Your responsibilities will be to make sure Tommy behaves and does as he should. To make sure he completes all his homework, and assignments on time. Makes sure he studies hard, and if he starts to fail in any of these endeavours, or starts to misbehave in any way, I’m asking you to perform the necessary disciplinary actions required to get him back on the straight and narrow.” Emily gives Shelly a smile, before continuing. “I’m asking you to do this much the same way as I would.” Nodding to Shelly now. “Will you, Shelly, please accept these new responsibilities and look after my little brother for me?”

Shelly still wary, but with a growing realization of what was happening, nods her head to Emily in the affirmative, saying, “Sure Emily. I will.”

“Then, if you accept these responsibilities, will you please remove your panties.”

Shelly again looked to her sister, but she wasn’t looking for encouragement, no, this time she kept that smile on her face, her sister was returning it to her with one of her own. Shelly reaches under her skirt and starts to pull down her panties, this was made more difficult as she noticed Tommy was intently watching her every move.

Emily reaches for Shelly’s hand, the one that now held the panties, and places both panties and the hand on top of Tommy’s. Then turning to face Tommy, and reading from the paper. “Tommy will you accept these panties, knowing that as long as you hold on to them, you will be obligated to do your homework, study hard, follow Shelly’s orders, and also accept any disciplinary actions that she sees fit to give you?”

Tommy was now stunned where things had turned, looking down on Shelly’s hand and feeling and seeing her hand and panties that were now lying on his. He looks back up and notices a grinning Shelly. Her cute upturned nose that also wrinkled up when she was smiling, and as if in a trance found himself saying a solemn, “I do.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.