The Panty Accord of 2010
Chapter 25: At the movies

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25: At the movies - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

The four of them had sat down at the restaurant table. They all had decided to have some lunch before their movies started. It was one of those four person tables in the middle of the restaurant. Emily was sitting next to Tommy and across from Shelly, whereas Tommy was sitting across from Stacy, and of course next to Shelly.

Emily puts down her menu and looks across to Shelly. “So Shelly, how’s Tommy been? Has he been treating you well, and behaving himself at school?”

Shelly looked over to Tommy and couldn’t stifle her smirk as he noticed a bit of a panic appear on the boy’s face, as he shifted his eyes between herself and his stepsister. She said out loud, with a big grin on her face, while still staring into his face. “Yes, Emily. He’s been behaving very well.” She noticed a look of relief came over his face. Still grinning she continued. “We’ve even been hanging out together at lunch.”

What Shelly didn’t mention was although they would eat their food with either her friends, or his, they would then get up and leave. Leaving their friends, and taking long walks together, all to the chagrin and envy of some of those friends. It was during these walks that they began to get to know each other, talking and holding hands throughout.

“Well you just tell me if he starts acting up, okay.” Emily continued, now giving Tommy a warning glare. “I’ll be sure to make sure he puts a stop to it ... Whatever it is.”

It was at that time that the three heard a new voice. It was Stacy’s. She still had her face hidden behind her menu, but her voice carried over the page offerings. She said with a hint of humor in her voice. “Well I for one hope Tommy doesn’t do anything bad.” They all look over to her, as she lowered her menu, and with a large smile on her face. She turns to her right, and looks at her sister, and then says, “After all, I don’t think my little sister could survive another one of Tommy’s apologies.” Ending the statement with a delightful snicker.

Shelly looks back at her sister, and gives her a dirty look. She was also thinking that maybe she had made a mistake by agreeing to have the two older siblings (well Stacy) tag along on her and Tommy’s second date.

Emily, looked over to Stacy, now stifling her own grin, and adds her own rejoinder. “Oh look who’s talking! ... When all that was going on, I remember looking over to you and I noticed your hand was stuffed down your panties and your fingers were doing god knows what!”

“Hey!” Stacy shouts out, taken aback by the surprise attack on her right. She counterattacks in force, saying back in her loud, exuberant voice, “Well, at least I wasn’t the one who had stuffed his face stuffed up her CROTCH!”

Suddenly a large silence filled the restaurant. Stacy in her natural exuberance, said that last statement a bit too loud. Loud enough for the other patrons around them to hear. Now everyone was starting to look their way and wonder what that was all about. Noticing the attention, it was now the two older sibling’s faces that were starting to turn a nice shade of red. The youngsters had blushing faces as well, but they couldn’t help but feel some sense of satisfaction noticing how the tables, and attention, had now turned to the older siblings.

From that point on the four steered back the conversation back to safer topics. Things like school, the latest gossip, and the what not. And for the most part they kept it under control. Oh there were times when something would be said or done that reminded one of them about something that happened on that fateful day, and whenever it did they would look up from there plates and see to see if the others caught the implication or innuendo as well. But even on those moments they kept under control and went back to their meal. Everything was fine until, two tables down, the waiters and waitresses all gathered, and once situated they started to sing the obligatory Happy Birthday song. As soon as the singing started, all four, Emily, Tommy, Stacy, and Shelly, slowly looked up from their plates. Slowly eyeing one another, wondering if anyone was now thinking what they were. All their thoughts were confirmed as they saw how each and every one of them was trying to miserably to keep a straight face. All at once they all burst out laughing. Even Tommy couldn’t stop himself from joining in, even though he happened to literally be at the butt-end of this joke.


Although both Tommy and Shelly ended up having a good time at the restaurant, even with the good natured ribbing, they were both happy when the two pairs break up, They now had a chance to be alone together. With both pairs going their own ways. The two older girls went to see some ‘chick flick’, while Shelly and Tommy went to see their movie: “Percy Jackson - The Lightning Thief”.

When they stepped in the theater, all the seats were practically empty. Tommy thought, That’s good. We’ll get our choice of seats. Shelly was leading the way, as Tommy was trailing, holding a tray with both the popcorn and cokes that they had bought right before. Tommy followed Shelly as she went up the theater steps. But instead of stopping and getting a seat in the middle, she kept on going up. At first he thought her preference was to sit higher than normal, but when all of those reasonable seats were passed up, and they still continued to climb. He started to think. Why the hell is she going off to the boonies to sit? A grin slowly started to form on his face as he finally figured out she may have ulterior motives. He hoped it was so, and thought to himself. I heard the movie wasn’t that great anyway. So he allowed her to lead him to the second to top row and then all the way down the aisle in the corner.

They took these seats, up high in the upper left corner of the theater. First thing Shelly did was push up the armrest between their seats. They placed their drinks in the outermost armrests and Tommy was holding the popcorn toward the center with his left hand, near enough to Shelly so she didn’t have to reach too far to get at it. The nearest other patrons were something like seven rows down and all the way over to the middle. They waited for the movie to start, slowly munching on the popcorn. They had only gotten a small popcorn since they had just eaten, but even a small popcorn was one of those movie size smalls. Meaning it was contained in a large bag by most everyone’s standards. As they waited, and ate, they were able to keep themselves amused with some banter and small talk, and soon, before they knew it, the lights dimmed and the previews started. They turned to watch the previews and continued to eat away at the popcorn.

Tommy didn’t want to seem like a pig in front of Shelly so he made sure to only take a hand full of popcorn after Shelly had gotten her turn. This continued to go on past the previews and as the actual movie started. He’d take a bit of popcorn, then wait for Shelly to take hers. Then he would take another handful, eat and then wait.

As the movie started came to the camp scene when he heard Shelly reach into the popcorn bag. He was now going to reach in himself when he noticed a hand stuck up in his face. It was Shelly’s offering him the popcorn in her hand. He smiled over to her and opened his mouth so she could feed him. After taking the popcorn from her hand he saw her return her hand to the bag. He thought she was going to take her own bite, but instead she again placed her hand in front of his mouth once again. He quickly finished up the last mouthful and opened his mouth again. After dispensing of that handful she promptly went back to the bag and before he was able to finish this latest scoopful there was her hand again offering him another handful. He shook his head firmly no, that he had enough, but instead of taking her hand away she started to shove the popcorn into his closed mouth. Forced now to open his mouth or have the popcorn smashed all over his face, he accepted the next handful reluctantly, She shoved the snack fully into his mouth until he felt her fingers being pressed against his lips. After taking that bite he saw her again go for the popcorn bag. This time he got ready. He quickly switched the hand which was holding the bag. Now his left hand was free and his right had the bag. When Shelly’s hand started to again approach his mouth, Tommy shot out with his left hand, and grabbed her right wrist, pushing her hand out, almost over the empty seats below. Grinning back at her, he shook his head firmly no. That wasn’t enough to stop her though. Instead, with a mischievous grin, Shelly took her other hand, the one without the popcorn, and reached in the bag, again pulling out another handful. Seeing this latest ploy, Tommy quickly let go of the bag and intercepted this new threat. Unfortunately by letting go of the bag, and lunging for her other hand, caused the popcorn bag to tip over, right right into Shelly’s lap.

They both looked down at the mess. The bag’s left-over contents had spilled all over her, on top of her white shorts and legs. Tommy, still holding her arms at bay, was wondering if she was going to be pissed off. Still looking down into her lap, he heard her whisper. “Oh my god, Tommy! Look at what you did!” She continued, but in a needling demeanor. “It looks like you made another mess all over me.”

He slowly lifted his eyes off the spilled popcorn and look back up to her. Their faces were only inches from each other due to the fact that Tommy had both her arms spread out wide, all in order to keep her from shoving any more popcorn in his mouth.

She continued with her taunt while staring mischievously into his eyes. “Just wait until Emily hears about this!”

With their faces so close together, Tommy could literally feel her breath as she talked and smell her popcorn breath as she continued to tease him. “I bet you’re going to get in big, big trouble for this.”

She was trying to keep her voice stern, but he could tell, just by looking at her eyes, that she was trying to suppress some giggles. She was just fucking with him. And although this was just a tease, it was becoming annoyed. He wanted her to stop, this being such an embarrassing and touchy subject and all, but Tommy really couldn’t get mad at her though. After all, he did spill the popcorn all over her, and she wasn’t really mad about it. At the same time, he thought, she did start the whole thing.

“Do you think she’s going to give you another spanking for this?” Tommy winced when she asked that question. “I bet she’s she will...” she taunt him. “Yeah, I bet she’s going to take you across her knees ... Take down your pants ... and then give you a nice hard spanking.” By now she had given up trying to hide the big smile on her face, and she still kept the taunts coming. “And when she does, I’m going to ask her if I can come over and watch.” Adding gleefully and still grinnng at him.

He was becoming more and more uncomfortable with all this talk of spankings. Especially with them being out in such a public place. If only he could get her to stop. He thought desperately. If he had a free hand, he would have used it, placing it right over her mouth, but he had both his hands occupied, gripping hers, so he couldn’t do that. But he still wanted her to stop this verbal teasing, particularly when she brought up that embarrassing subject. Once again, he started to smell her popcorn breath as she playfully started the next jibe. “After all, I think it would be only fair, since it was my lap you keep making a mess of.” And that was when something clicked inside Tommy’s head. He knew how to shut her up.

“Maybe, she’ll even let me ... mmmh”

And the taunt stopped right there, for Tommy had suddenly leaned his face in, and kissed her full on the mouth. This had the desired effect. Not another word was spoken, and instead of pulling back, she instead leaned toward him and started to return his kiss. Soon their kisses became more and more passionate, and Tommy was now confronted with a new dilemma. He wanted so much to reach over to her and pull her in closer, put his arms around her, but his arms were still occupied. He was still making sure she wouldn’t feed him anymore of that popcorn. Fuck! What am I thinking? What an idiot! He thought. She’s not going to be feeding anymore popcorn anymore! He let go of her wrists and he took his right arm and put in around the back of her head, drawing herself into him. His left hand fell to her bare knee.

Shelly feeling her arms now free, immediately drops all the popcorn that was still in both her hands. Some of it landed at their feet and the rest landed in the row behind them. And she reached for him as well. Her left hand reached for his shoulder and the other went on top of his hand that was on her knee. This had none of the awkwardness of their first kiss. The only awkwardness involved was sitting in those damn theater seats. With both seats facing the screen they both and to angle into each other in order to get as close as their hormones were telling them to do so. Soon both of them had their mouths open and their tongues were greeting one another once again, like long lost friends.

Those hormones continued to flood their systems, and they started to get the better of them. Both Shelly and Tommy started to paw at each other. Tommy found his right hand pulling up her blouse from the back of her shorts. He then reached under the shirt and then reached in to unclasp Shelly’s bra. This caused Shelly to give a little gasp in surprise, but the gasp soon turned to moans when his left hand reached up the front of her blouse and under her now loose bra and started to massage the young breasts.

Shelly’s own hand had reached down and felt for his cock, which had gone instantly hard. She started to massage it up and down over his pants, and then squeeze it tightly, wrapping her finger around it as best she could through the rough fabric of his cargo shorts. And through all this, their lips never parted.

They continued to kiss and grope at each other. Tommy groping her breast and Shelly rubbing his cock over his shorts. After a while Shelly’s hand got the better of him, and Tommy found himself on the verge of cuming. He quickly reached down and placed his hand on hers, holding it in place to give his body a little breather. Separating his lips from hers, he whispered over to Shelly, warning her, “You better stop what you’re doing, or I’m going to cum all over my pants.”

She looked back at Tommy and with that mischievous grin, she replies with a. “Well that only seems fair, considering all the messes you keep making of mine.”

She then tried to move her hand, but he still had a tight grip. All she could do was try to massage him through the use of her fingers. This wasn’t going to do. She thought. She wanted to make Tommy cum again. She glanced down at her trapped hand, to see what she could do, that’s when she noticed the popcorn bag. It was still there, somehow it hadn’t fallen to the floor, and was still lying across her lap. She loosened her grip on his penis and looked up to him with with a sly smile on her face and and whispered over to him. “Let go. I have an idea.”

Tommy looked up from his lap and into her face and noticed how cute she looked with that grin. All at once he felt a flood of endorphins surge through him. He loosened his grip on her wrist but he kept his hand near hers in case this was some sort of trick or something.

Shelly reached for the popcorn bag with her free hand as she said, “Unbuckle your shorts and unzip the zipper.” She then dumped the remnants of the bag in the aisle.

Tommy shocked on what he just heard, said, “What? --- Here?”

“Yeah, here!” Shelly said excitedly. “No one is going to know.”

Tommy thought to himself, You’ll know! But in the end he started to do what she said. He unbuttoned his brown shorts and unzipped the zipper down.

Still holding the bag, she looked down at his crotch. Even in the dimly lit theater, Shelly could see his penis clearly straining against his jockey shorts. “Now take it out.” She ordered.

Tommy by now had figured out her scheme, but still leaned over to her, whispering back. “You sure about this?”

“Yeah, just do it!” She ordered, excitedly.

Tommy looked around again, double checking, making sure no one was noticing what was going on. Nobody was, their eyes were fixed on the movie, and the closest people were still some seven rows below. He reached down to his shorts and worked his cock through his fly. It wasn’t a very easy thing to do, being as hard as it was, but after some finagling he was able to work it out so it was poking up out of his fly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.