The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 24: At the dance

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24: At the dance - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“Tommy, I have to know something.”

Once Shelly and Tommy had made their entrance at the school dance, and after they did a cursory review on who was there and who was not there, Shelly had immediately dragged Tommy over to one of the lunch tables, away from the others. That’s where they were sitting when she asked. “Can you answer this one thing for me?”

“What? What do you want to know?”

“Why do you do what Emily tells you to do?”

Tommy, now feeling more than a bit uncomfortable, tries to answer Shelly in as vague an answer as possible. “Well ... you could say we have some sort of an agreement going, I’ll do the things she tells me, and in return she gives me something.”

“What? What does she give you?”

Still wary he replies, “I don’t know if I should.”

“Oh come on Tommy.” Grabbing and squeezing his wrist that he had placed on the cafeteria table. “I’m dying to know. I swear I won’t tell anyone else. I haven’t told anyone about that day, and I never will.” Then she gave Tommy’s wrist a little shake, saying more forcefully. “So just tell me.”

“Uhh...” Tommy stammers and starts to blush, Then he starts to look around, seeing if anyone was listening in. They weren’t. Everyone was busy doing their own thing. So he mumbles in a voice just above a whisper. “Her panties.”

“Her what?”

“I said, she gives me her panties.” He repeats with a sigh.

“Really?” Shelly had a questioning look on her face. “How did that start? ... Did she decided to give you her panties one day? How’d she know you even wanted them?”

Now fully resigned that his secret was out, Tommy starts to fill in the rest. “Well I guess she knew because she caught me with them once.”

When Shelly heard this, it reminded her about that day she got caught with her sister’s vibrator. She began to wonder if Emily had caught him in as embarrassing situation as when she was caught by her own sister; she couldn’t help but give out a little snicker as she imagined this.

When Tommy notices Shelly’s laugh, he instantly regretted what he had divulged. Hurt now, and feeling like a dumbass for opening up his mouth up in the first place, he shuts up, and taking his arm away, turns away. But Shelly, seeing that he misinterpreted her response, quickly reaches out again to put her hand back on his, and tries to soothe his feelings. “Tommy, don’t get mad. I’m not laughing at you. I was laughing at myself.”

Tommy had turned back to look at the hand that had been placed on his. He then looked back up to her, this time with a questioning look on his face, “Huh? ... What?”

“It’s just that when you said that, it reminded me of when my sister caught me with something of hers too.”

Now his curiosity was piqued, he nods inquiringly at her “What did she catch you with?”

Now it was Shelly who was looking around to see if there were any eavesdroppers around them, before finally saying, “She caught me with her virbrator.”

“You stole her virbrator?” Tommy said incredulously. “Why did you take that?”

She looks at him like he’s some sort an imbecile, and replies with the snide rejoinder, “Why do you think Tommy?”

Tommy could feel his face turning red, then picturing Shelly in her bed, legs splayed out wide, playing with the vibrator. He felt his cock give itself a twitch.

Still perturbed, Shelly continues, “Oh don’t look so surprised. Us girls like to do it too, you know.”

“I know. It’s just that ... that ... oh hell, I don’t know.” Then hoping he could get Shelly’s mind off what an idiot he was, and still wanting to know more, he asks. “You said, she caught you with it?”

A smirk appeared on Shelly’s face, “Yeah, caught me right in the act too.”

Now it was Tommy’s turn to grin, and he asked curiously. “What she’d do? ... What happened?”

“She surprised the heck out of me, but she didn’t get mad or anything. She even said I could borrow it whenever I wanted to ... unless she was using it of course.” All of a sudden Shelly realizes this whole conversation hadn’t gone as she had planned. A little perturbed for getting off track, she redirects him, “Hey Tommy, we’re supposed to be talking about your story, not mine. So you said your sister caught you with a pair of her panties. Why’d you take them. --- You don’t like to wear them, do you?”

Shocked that Shelly would even think that, he responds with an immediate, resounding. “NO!” Almost shouting it out, and then follows that with a much quieter but still angry denial. “I don’t like to wear girls panties.”

Amused on how such an innocent question affected the boy, she decides to press her advantage, and with a big mouth grin, Shelly continues with a smug tease, “So, if you don’t like wearing them, then just what do you do with them?” Shelly found herself leaning over to him, so their faces were only inches apart as she waited for his reply.

Tommy felt trapped now. He either could tell Shelly the truth, or have her forever think he liked to wear girls panties. And the truth sounded so much better than the falsehood. He tilts his head up a bit, so he could look around her, again to make sure no one was listening, and then replies leans back in and whispers, “I like to smell them.” His face going beat red in the process. Then defensively he blurts out defensively. “You know she’s not my real sister. She’s my stepsister. --- We’re not even related at all.”

Shelly laughed. “Tommy, I know that!” She gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. “Don’t you know Emily and my sister have been best friends forever. I’ve known Emily since I was a baby. She’s almost like a second sister to me.” And as Shelly started to comprehend what Tommy had revealed, a picture formed in her head. There was Tommy, with a pair of panties, putting them up under his nose, smelling them deeply, with a blissful expression on his face. She started to imagine it was one of her own instead, and found her own body start to stir, as she felt a tingle begin down below, and she could swear she felt her a little moisture start to collect there as well. Feeling slightly embarrassed, she decides she’d better get this picture of Tommy out of her head, so she presses him, “Tell me what happen, I want to know it all.”

Now that he had revealed his secret, he couldn’t really stop now and not divulge the rest. So he told her everything. How she caught him, and just like Shelly’s sister, how she didn’t get mad or anything. Then he told Shelly about the agreement they came to, weeks later. How she would keep on giving me a fresh pair of panties, but that in order to do so, he would have to do what she said from then on. But how she said if he ever didn’t like what she asked of him, he could get out of it by she handing back her panties, and that would be that.

Tommy was surprised that he was telling Shelly so much. This had been his deepest, darkest secret, that he had kept from everybody, but as he was telling her he felt a weight lift off his shoulders. For months he had been keeping it bottled up, all inside of him, not telling a soul, not even his best friend. It felt good to finally get it off his chest, even though it left him more vulnerable to Shelly, now more than ever. He was able to justify it because of what Shelly had on him already, and he figured if she had wanted to embarrass him she could have already done so.

Seeing the boy finally relax, she asks, You think she’s really pretty don’t you?”

“Yeah.” He admits readily. “But she’s nice too ... She really doesn’t order me to do anything other than what I probably wouldn’t do anyway.” Then turning red again, he then adds. “Except, she does like to spank me alot.” Tommy then whispers over to Shelly, in a conspiratorial tone, “I think it turns her on.”

When Tommy mentions this, Shelly thought back when Tommy was being spanked that day, completely naked lying across the girls’ laps. How, with his cute ass a nice shade of red, from his previous spankings from the two older girls, it then got to be her turn. She grinned back at him, and at the same time she thought to herself, “She’s not the only one, Tommy!”

Now done telling his whole embarrassing story, Tommy’s own curiosity was peaked, so he asks her in a suspicious tone, “So how’d you find out about me and my sister?” Now more accusingly, “What did your sister tell you about me?”

“I didn’t know anything, until that day. About a week or two after my sister found me with her virbrator she asked me if I ever had any experience with boys. When I told her not really, she then asked me, for a special birthday present, would I like to experience a boy’s tongue on my ... pussy.” Shelly found her face turning red as she described this, and noticed how Tommy was now intently staring at her, but then she couldn’t help a bashful grin appeared on her face as she told the rest. “She said the best thing about it was that this boy wouldn’t have to know who I was. He’d be blindfolded, so would I be interested? I told her I guess I would. So that day when she actually took me to your house, I had thought it would be with a boy their age, not my own.”

Tommy finds himself blurting out, “Yeah, me too!” Then realizing how that sounded he quickly put in, “I mean I thought it was going to be with a girl their own age.” Finally adding. “Before you sat down on my chest, I was starting to regret agreeing to the whole thing.”

Hearing this she gave him a smirk of a smile and curiously asks, “Why?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.