The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 22: Second Thoughts

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22: Second Thoughts - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Stacy was starting to worry about her sister. Ever since Friday night and that so called special “Birthday gift” of hers, Shelly hadn’t been her normal self. Oh, it wasn’t as if she was moody, or surly, or anything like that. She was just being very, very quiet, almost catatonic in a kind of way. Not like the normal Shelly at all. Stacy had been meaning to talk to her about it and see what was up, but had not had a chance to without their parents being around. Fortunately her parents where both downstairs watching the TV and she decided to take this opportunity to find out what was up with her sister.

Peeking into her sister’s room, she saw Shelly on her bed, just sitting there with her back against the headboard. “Are you ok, Shelly? Ever since that Friday you’ve been ... so quiet. You’re not having any regrets on what happened. Are you?”

Shelly turned and smiled at her sister. “Are you kidding, that was the best birthday gift I ever had.”

Not satisfied with the answer, Stacy walks into the room, sits down on the edge of Shelly’s bed to continues her inquiry, “Then what is it? Are you afraid Tommy will spill the beans with some of the other kids? You know he has a lot more to be embarrassed about than you ever do.”

Looking at her big sister she replied, “No, that’s not it.” Turning her head down, trying to summon up her courage. Shelly finally looks back up to her sister and asks softly, “Stacy? Tommy does whatever Emily tells him to. Doesn’t he?”

Stacy now curious more than ever on what was going on inside Shelly’s head, replies softly. “Yeah. Just about ... You can say they have a special kind of agreement going on. She gives him something, but in order to get it, he has to do what she says. Why? ... Why are you asking?”

Shelly turns her face back down to hide her embarrassment by what she is about to ask. “Well...” Collecting up all her nerve, Shelly asks, “Ehh ... I was wondering.” She looks back up to her sister. “Can you ask Emily to do me a favor?”

“Ok. What sort of favor?”

“Well, our school is having a dance on Friday. Can you tell her to have Tommy ask me out to the dance?”

Stacy’s mouth broke out in a big grin. “You, have a crush on him. Don’t you!”

Now blushing a little, and turning her head back down, Shelly replies, ``Yeah, I guess a little.”

“A little, my ass!” Stacy exclaims silently to herself. But not wanting to embarrass her, she smiles down on her and says. “I don’t blame you, not after that Friday night. So tell you what I’ll do.” Stacy stood up but continued to look down at her sister, “I’ll text Emily tonight, and see what she says, but I don’t see any reason why she wouldn’t do this favor for you.”

“Thanks, Stac.” Shelly says with a big smile on her face.

Satisfied that she got to the heart of Shelly’s strange behavior and relieved to find out what it was all about, Stacy got up from the bed, and started for the door. But before Stacy even put her hand on the door she heard Shelly quickly interjected. “Ehhh ... Stac?”

Stacy turned back around, and noticed her sister’s face was now turning a shade of red, replies back with a short “Yeah?”

“Umm ... Can I borrow your vibrator tonight?” Shelly whispers out shyly.

Stacy smirks, “Yeah, sure.” After turning back around to walk out the door, the older sibling mutters under her breath, “A little crush, my ass!”


Tommy was busy doing his homework. A bit ironic considering the ire he was feeling toward his sister right now. His anger had simmered all weekend until it had reached its boiling point. The brief euphoria he had felt that Friday night had all but disappeared. It had been completely replaced by a whole other set of emotions. Now all he could think was how she had manipulated him on that day. How she had humiliated him in front of those two girls. Especially Shelly! And what made things worse (So much worse.) was realizing he had actually let her to him. How could he had been so stupid! He thought for the hundredth time. For these last two days that thought was all he could think about. It was one thing for Emily to humiliate me with just her in the room, but this time she had gone too far. Way too far. She had humiliated me in front of those other girls. And worse, Shelly actually went to the same school as I. She was even in the same grade. I’ll never be able to live this down!

It was at this time he heard his bedroom door swing open. Quickly swinging his head around and looking back over his shoulder, he saw who it was. Emily! He saw her continue through the open door and then immediately shut it behind her. Then she just leaned against it, placing her arms across her chest, and looking arrogantly back at him.

Tommy just stared right back at her. Not only stared, but he glared at her, not able or willing to hide the ire he was feeling toward her right now. At the same time he was wondering if the parents had left, and if this was the time to go through with his plan. But they hadn’t. He could still hear the TV downstairs. They had been watching one of those home fixings shows they’ve been hooked on lately. He would wait, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t still show he was still pissed off at her. Especially with her just standing there, with that smugly staring smile on her face. Finally he couldn’t take it anymore so he rudely blurted out, “What the hell do you want!”

Emily was quick with a reply. “Awww! ... Tommy. Are you still mad at me for this last Friday?” Emily stops there, waiting for his reply, still giving him a friendly smile, but when she received back was an angry glare, she adds. “You can’t tell me you didn’t have any fun. Hell, you came twice.”

Not able to hold it in any longer he shouts back, “That’s not the fucken point! You humiliated me in front of them. What if Shelly tells someone at school about it?”

Emily shakes her head slightly and says matter of factly, “She won’t tell.”

He quickly rebuts her assertion, saying back angrily. “How the fuck do you know that!”

“I know because of three reasons. One, when we took her back home that Friday, we swore her to secrecy, and she promised she wouldn’t tell a soul. Two, if word gets out on what happened this Friday, who do you think will get hurt the most. Oh sure, you’ll have something to be embarrassed about at school, for that matter, so will Shelly. But look at what happens to Stacy and I. Hell, we’re both eighteen. Ever hear about the law ‘Contributing to the delinquency of minors’. That’s the least they could do to us.”

Tommy had to admit his sister had a point there. The last thing he wanted was for her to get into that much trouble, although she probably deserved it. Then he remembered she said three. “Ok you have a point.” He concedes. “You said three. What’s the third reason?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.