The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 20: A Birthday Spanking

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: A Birthday Spanking - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Emily heard her brother’s request, but she didn’t move. Instead she just said, “Tommy, I haven’t heard an apology yet.”

Quickly turning to Shelly, Tommy blurts out, “I’m sorry Shelly.” Then he turned back toward his sister, and with his eyes, he implored her to untie him.

Instead of moving toward her brother to satisfy his wishes, she now felt herself slipping back in her unusual, but now not uncommon, role as his disciplinarian and teacher. She looked back at her brother, shaking her head back and forth slightly, and said, “No Tommy, tell her what you’re sorry for, and then ask her to forgive you.”

He knew his stepsister just wanted to humiliate him further, but what could he do about it. It’s not like he had any choice in the matter. So he turned to Shelly once again and said dutifully (but with a little huf in his voice) “I’m sorry for cuming all over your dress, will you please forgive me?”

“Seeing how helpless the naked Tommy looked, as he asked her to forgive him, Shelly couldn’t stop herself from smile delightfully back down to him, but she said magnanimously, “I forgive you Tommy.”

Quickly turning to his sister again, Tommy asked, “Ok, she accepted my apology, can you untie me now?”

“No Tommy, we have one more bit of business to take care of. On top of an apology, I believe you owe Shelly a favor for cleaning you up. So tell you what. It’s Shelly’s fourteenth birthday, and Stacy and Shelly have a family tradition where the birthday person always gets a birthday spanking. One spank for each year they’re born.” She turned her head away from Tommy, now looking at her best friend, giving her a wink. “Isn’t that so Stacy?”

Stacy replies with a grin, immediately picking up her friend’s innuendo, “Oh yes, every year we do it.”

In shock, Shelly swivels her head back around to look angrily at Stacy, and then back to Emily, with more a bewildered look, wondering what the hell was going on. Saying to herself, We don’t have that tradition! Stacy never spanks me. There’s no way I would allow her to do that!

“But...” Emily giving Shelly a friendly smile before continuing, “I think in order for you to thank her for cleaning you up, and also to make up for what you did to her new dress, that you should take Shelly’s birthday spanks for her.” Emily then steps over to the bed and sits down on the edge of it, right beside Tommy’s head. “So how about it Tommy?” Her hand had moved over to his chest and was now stroking up and down his chest with her forefinger. “Are you going to take Shelly’s spanks, or do you just want to lie here, as you are.” Her hand had now moved over to his nipple, circling around it. Tommy felt his dick throb once more. “It’s ok, if you decide not to.” She continues, now in a most innocent of voice, and then taking her thumb and forefinger takes hold of his nipple. “Us three girls could just sit here and gossip. After all we still have to wait for Shelly’s dress to dry.” Now raising the nipple up with her thumb and forefingers, she pulls it uncomfortably left and right. “I’m sure we won’t get too bored, after all we’ll find things to do.” Emily lowers the nipple back down, staring him in the face. “So how about it Bro?” She then gives the nipple a hard tweak.

Tommy wincing at the hard pinch, knew again he didn’t have much of a choice. If it was just the two older girls he might of just waited it out, but Shelly was another matter. He was getting self-conscious of his full frontal nudity in front of this girl. So he decided to just get the thing over with, and acquiesces to her sister’s proposal. “Ok. I’ll take Shelly’s spanking.”

“Very good, Tommy.” She lets go of the nipple, and then leans over so she could start to untie his bonds. “I’ll give the first spanking, then Stacy, and then finally the birthday girl.”

Tommy felt like protesting at once, since Shelly shouldn’t be getting a turn at all, but knew better, so he just kept his mouth shut, after all Emily hadn’t finished untying even the first arm yet.


Tommy felt a good amount of relief that he was finally untied, but not good about what was coming up next. He tried to turn away from Shelly, so she couldn’t no longer see his hardon, which was silly since she had already seen plenty of it already.

Emily sat herself down to the middle of the bed. “Ok, Shelly, you sit over here.” Pointing to her right, and Stacy we’ll have you sit over to my left.” Pointing over to the other side. “Oh! I almost forgot something.” Emily stands back up and kicks off her flats and then starts to unbutton her slacks. The two other girls look over to her, trying to figure out what she’s doing. As Emily starts to strip off her pants, she looks over to them and explains, “At times, while getting his spankings, Tommy has a tendency to leak some.”

Tommy feels his face immediately go red. Not only is she humiliating him by telling the other girls about his leaking precum on her, but she also implying that these spankings were a common occurrence, which they were, but she didn’t have to tell THEM THAT! He never felt so embarrassed in his life.

“So we need to take precautions.” Emily finished pulling off her pants and draped them over her desk chair. “Stacy, I suggest you do the same when your turn comes.” She sat back down between the other two girls on the bed. “Ok Tommy, you may take your position.”

Tommy thought of running out, right then and there, and then locking himself inside his room. After all he knew it was incredibly unfair what his sister was putting him through, but thinking it over he decided against it. One thing, he didn’t want to do was act like a coward, not in front of Shelly, and anyway, a small part of him, the kinky part, was actually admitting that he was getting turned on just thinking about having these three beautiful girls administer a spanking to his ass. So still shielding his cock from Shelly’s view, he slowly lies on down on top of three girls. He places his legs on Shelly’s knees (Who then grabbed them with both her hands.) and he places his head on Stacy’s levis. His cock, of course, was on Emily’s soft, warm, familiar thighs. Tommy felt his cock get even harder as she places both of her hands on his ass.

Emily now starts to rub her hands all over Tommy’s cheeks while giving out further instructions to the other girls, “Now when you give a boy a spanking you have to be firm ... Oh by the way.” Emily stopped rubbing Tommy’s butt and turns toward her friend. “Stacy lean over here.” Then Tommy felt himself go through a whole new level of embarrassment. He felt his ass cheeks being pried apart and heard his sister say, “Don’t you think Tommy has the cutest little butthole?”

“Ohhh” Stacy swoons “That is a cute asshole.” Stacy giggles out loud, while leaning over.

Tommy again never felt so mortified. It was bad enough showing Stacy, but he knew Shelly, from her strategic position, was even getting a better look at it.

Emily finally let the ass cheeks go and said, “Ok, let’s get started. Now remember, you want to evenly distribute your spanks so the complete ass turns a nice shade of red. Here we go” SLAP “One!” she shouts out, “SLAP “Two!” SLAP “Three!” SLAP “Four!” SLAP “Five!” SLAP “Six!” SLAP “Seven!” SLAP “Eight!” SLAP “Nine!” SLAP “Ten!” SLAP “Eleven!” SLAP “Twelve!” SLAP “Thirteen!” SLAP “Fourteen and...” SLAP “ ... one for good luck.” All through the fifteen, Tommy just grimaced and toughed it out. After all he was used to his sister’s blows by now, and furthermore, he wanted to show Shelly he could take it.

“There, that was fun.” Emily concludes. “Ok Stacy, it’s your turn.” Then patting the rump below her, she says, “Get up Tommy, and everyone shift to the right. Shelly you get to hold his head this time and I’ll hold his legs.”

Tommy, wanting to get this over as quick as possible, gets up as ordered. He used his left hand to shield his cock from from Shelly’s view, while he reached back and rubbed his buttocks with his right to take out the lingering sting. His stepsister and Shelly gets into position, while Stacy, following Emily’s advice, first strips off her jeans, before finally taking her seat between the two girls. When she did so, Tommy, couldn’t resist but look down toward her pussy, now knowing that Shelly shaved her beaver bare. He could swear that her panties looked a little damp. Afraid that he might be caught peeping, Tommy quickly decides to lie back down again. This time his sister was holding his feet, Stacy was of course over his backside and his head was on Shelly’s lap, over the top of her dress.

“Ok Stacy, you may start.” Emily pronounced.

This was the first time Stacy ever spanked a boy before, and she was going to get her money’s worth. She raised her hand high and moved it down forcefully, striking his left buttock, hard. SLAP!, And proudly proclaiming out loud, “One!” It was accompanied by a loud, painful “OWW!” exclamation coming from down below, for this blow was much, much harder than his sister’s, and on top of that was already landing on a sore and tender ass.

Stacy again raises her arm high, and she swings it down once more, this time on the right cheek, Tommy, seeing her hand move, tries to clench his buttocks, SLAP! A “Two!” coming from Stacy’s lips and this again elicits another painful “Oww!” from Tommy as well. Stacy raises her hand a third time and swings it down. This time, Tommy is prepared, and his ass cheeks are clenched tight and hard by the time the hand falls on both buttocks, SLAP! “Three!” The pain is still there, but it’s deadened somewhat on the hardened buttocks. Stacy raises her hand a fourth time and Tommy goes into his clench.

“Wait Stacy!” Emily shouts out.

Hearing his sister, Tommy was thinking, Thank god. Emily is going to tell her to take it easier on me. Good thing too. Thought Tommy, because the pain was getting so bad he could feel some tears that had started to well up in the corner of his eyes.

But it wasn’t so. Instead he hears his sister say, “Shelly, take your dress and use it to cover Tommy’s eyes.

Shelly didn’t really know why Emily gave her this strange order, but not wanting to do anything that would make her miss her turn, she dutifully pulls her dress out from under Tommy’s head and then places it back over his head. Out of modesty, she makes sure her left hand firmly holds a portion of it down between her crotch and his eyes, at the same time she places her right hand on top of his head and on top of the dress.

This stops Tommy from seeing anything, but what she doesn’t realize, it didn’t stop her aroma from reaching him. In fact her bouquet was now greatly intensified, now being trapped, along with himself, underneath her dress. Tommy just assumed he was just smelling the residue of her climax. It wasn’t, for Shelly was getting quite turned on watching Tommy’s ass getting his (well her) spanking.

So there was Tommy waiting for for the next spank. On one side, Shelly’s hand had now subconsciously started to pet the top of his head. This was quite soothing to Tommy’s perspective. Even more so because on the other side he could feel his ear and cheek resting comfortably on Shelly’s naked thighs, and as already stated, he was still breathing in her wonderful fragrance. He felt his throbbing pain on his ass slowly start to subside, and with the other aforementioned stimuli, his cock began to harden yet once more.

Emily seeing Shelly had now followed her instructions, now leans over to Stacy and whispers in her ear, “Slow it down, and wait until his ass cheeks unclench.” Stacy responds with a grin and a nod.

Stacy raises her hand again, and seeing Tommy unawares, slams it back down on his left buttock, SLAP! “Five!” Stacy’s voice rings out triumphant, while Tommy’s answers with a loud, but a little more muffled, “Oww!”, and quickly his ass cheeks clench, getting ready for the next blow.

But instead of the next blow coming, he feels something different. It’s a hand, his sister’s hand to be exact. It starts to run up between his inner thighs, all the way up to the juncture of his balls and ass cheeks. When her fingers meets the tight, clenched asscheeks, the hand does a little pirouette with her thumb landing at the crevice between the two halves. There it lands and then slowly trails on down between his two ass cheeks, all the way down to his balls, and then it starts to seductively move on up once again. This causes a moan from Tommy, and it also causes him to unconsciously relax his thigh muscles, that was quickly followed by his ass cheeks, all in order to give her hand that bit more access.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.