The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 19: The other Sibling Drops

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: The other Sibling Drops - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Stacy hears a knock on her door, says, “Come in.”

It was her sister, Shelly. She closed the door behind her before exposing the object that she had hidden in her hand. saying, “I’ve brought your vibrator back.”

Taking the vibrator from her sister’s, Stacy looks at it, examining it, and exclaims it in a chagrined tone, “Man Shelly! This is the third time this week. I’m thinking you’re going to wear this thing out.”

Shelly, face starts to blush, and she replies back with a more than a bit of embarrassment. “I’m sorry.”

Stacy couldn’t keep the smile off her face. After all it was so much fun embarrassing her little sister, now having had her fun she replies good naturedly. “Oh come on, Shelly. I’m only kidding.” Then Stacy seeing that this might be her opportunity, she first gets off her bed and takes the virbrator from her sister. Turning toward her vanity draw, and with her back turned away from her sister, she says in as nonchalantly as she could muster, “So Shelly, are you seeing any guys yet?” She finishes placing the vibrator high up in her closet shelf in her (and now Shelly’s) secret hiding place, and waits for the answer.

Shelly shakes her head sadly, and responds with a frustrated, “No!”. She had a dejected look on her face and in her voice.

“Don’t worry about it, I didn’t really get started dating at your age either. So have you had ANY experience with boys?”

“Not really. I gave Larry Oberman a kiss once but it was more like a peck on the lips then a real kiss. Stacy, what’s it like dating boys and all?”

Stacy grinned inwardly. She knew now she had her opening. She starts out slowly, “Oh it’s nice and all, but it can be very frustrating too. Boys are pretty stupid, and they usually only want one thing.”

“Like kissing and everything?”

“Yeah, like kissing.” Stacy turns back around to face her sister, and nods her head at her sister’s waist. “That and getting inside your pants.”... “Oh don’t get me wrong, we girls like that too, problem is boys get off so much easier than we do. What you really want to do is find a boy who wants to please you too” Then giving her sister a nasty look. “Especially with his tongue.”

Shelly’s eyes go wide with fascination, “How’s that like?”

“There’s nothing so nice as when you feel boy’s tongue on your pussy.”

“Really!”

“Really.” She arches her eyebrows like Groucho and adds enthusiastically, “Especially by a boy who knows what he’s doing.”

“I can’t wait.” Shelly says wide eyed.

Now seeing the puzzle pieces come together, she gives her sister a sly look. “Well Shelly if you really can’t wait, I know a boy that could give you that experience?”

Shelly, begins eyeing her sister suspiciously, replies back with a wary, “What are you talking about?”

“Like I said, I know a boy that will show you what I mean. And believe me, this boy is very good at it. I can even set it up so this boy doesn’t even have to know who you are.” Now giving her sister a mischievous smile. “He’ll be completely blindfolded. He won’t even know who’s he’s doing it to.”

“Who is he?” Shelly replies back, with still some suspicion but now a little curiosity. She follows that up with a slow, “Do I know him?”

Stacy shakes her head at her, “Oh no Shelly, you’ll only get to find that out if you agree to go through with it. Now my question for you is would you be interested?”

“I don’t know.” Still suspicious, especially of a Stacy bearing gifts, Shelly’s next words come out both slowly and clearly, “Why would you do this for me?”

“Well, your fourteenth birthday is coming up and I’d like to do something special for you. And to tell you the truth, I remember being your age, and how I used to think how nice it would be to have an older sister to show me the ropes. And I’ve come to realize, I’m that older sister now.”

There was a pregnant pause. Stacy could see her sister was was thinking about it, but she was still hesitant. “I don’t know if this will help you decide or not, but I’ll be in the room with you, and Emily will be there too. Emily will be there since we will probably have to do it at her house. And me.” (Now giving her sister a huge grin.) “I’ll be there because I think it’ll be so fun to watch a guy get my little sister get off.”

Hearing Emily will be there gives Shelly some assurance that this was not some trick. Stacy liked to play tricks on her, but Emily always treated her fairly, and never went along with Stacy’s tricks and practical jokes. Shelly now starts to wonder what it would feel like having a male tongue on her pussy. Just thinking about it, she could feel body start to begin to respond. Finally she looks back up to her sister, and says softly, but with a slight embarrassed grin, “You said, he’s good.”

Smiling back Stacy replies, “He’s very good.”

“And both you and Emily will be there?”

“Yeah. We’ll be doing it over at Emily’s house.”

“And this boy will be blindfolded.”

“Completely, he won’t even know who you are.”

Shelly ponders it some, “Umm...” Then finally deciding to take the plunge, she announces with conviction, “Ok, I’ll do it.”, with a smile breaking out on her face.


“Tommy, I got another friend that I’d like you to service.”

“Ehh, Ok”

“The thing is Tommy, this friend of mine, she’s is a little bit shy, and she doesn’t want you to see her. So you’ll have to be blindfolded. But you know how you ripped the blindfold off that last time with Stacy?”

“Hey! You never told me I couldn’t take it off afterwards!” Tommy protested.

“Calm down Bro. You’re right, I never told you had to keep the blindfold on, and Stacy never minded anyway, but this girl is different. No guy has gone down on her before. So this time, when I blindfold you, I’ll have to make it so you can’t take it off. Ok?”

Shrugging his shoulders. “Sure, ok.”

“Now since I’m going to have to tie you down, you won’t have as much freedom of movement. That shouldn’t matter with this girl though. As I said this will be her first time, so it shouldn’t be that hard for you. Now stay here until I get the blindfold.” And then Emily promptly leaves his room.

Quickly coming back, Emily brought back that same blindfold she used on him when he went down Stacy. Giving her next order, she says, “Ok Tommy, take off your clothes.”

By now, Tommy was having second thoughts. This would be the third girl to see him in the nude. At least with Emily and Stacy the score was even, as he got to see them too, but this time he won’t be able to strip off his blindfold like he had done when he had gone down on Stacy. “Why do I have to take off my clothes? Why can’t I just do it with them on?” He answers hesitantly.

Emily was already ready for that question, placing both hands on her hips, with a disappointed look on her face, she said. “I’ve thought I taught you this Tommy! When it comes to pleasing someone you got to stimulate all her senses. And what better way to get a girl in the mood to see a naked boy ready, and willing, to please her.” Emily decides to play her trump card. “Now strip those clothes off, or you can just hand me back my panties.”

Tommy relented, not so much as the threat of her taking back her panties. After all, as much as he had experienced by now, the panties didn’t have the same hold on him anymore, not like they once had. No, the reason he relented was because he didn’t want to disappoint his sister, not after all she’d done for him, and taught him. So he started to strip off his clothes. While doing so he could see Emily was still there. She was standing and staring at him as he took off his clothes. It wasn’t the first time she had done so. At the beginning it always made him a bit self conscious, but now he no longer felt self conscious and instead more proud. He figured if she liked to take the time to stare at him undressing than that must mean he had at least a body she liked to look at.

Once undressed, Emily put the blindfold on him, then says to him, “We’ll be doing this in my room again, here I’ll lead the way.” Instead of taking his hand, like she had done the last time, she reached down for his penis. Emily always liked leading him this way, not only did she feel it confirmed her dominance over the boy, but she always enjoyed its feel, especially how it would inevitably start to swell, and grow hard.

Upon reaching her bedroom, dick in hand, she leads Tommy so he’s right beside her bed and told him to wait there while she strip down the bed covers. Then, with only her bedsheets left on, she had Tommy get on the bed. She told him to hold out his hands above his head. She then takes the left hand and ties it to the bedpost, then doing the same to the right. She used two soft sashes that she had taken off her two bathrobes. She’d figured these were strong enough so the boy could not get loose but still nice and soft so the boy would be comfortable while he lied here and they waited for Shelly and Stacy to come over. Next she angles both of his legs wide to the other bedposts and ties them down. She does this with some of her regular belts, having run out of her robe sashes. Finally she stands back from the boy to inspect, and admire her work. When she sees the blindfolded boy, spreadeagled and helpless, it gives her a little thrill from down below, but knowing today was not to be hers, she steps back up to her brother and leans over saying, “Ok Tommy, you’re all ready. I need to call the girl, and tell her to come on over. It may be a couple of minutes before she gets here.” Then reaching down for his cock and balls, she gives them a little massage before giving her final bit of advice, “So you just relax and take it easy, until she comes. Ok?” And then Emily, reluctantly on her part, takes her hand off his cock and straightens up and leaves the room.


While Tommy was lying there, more and more he was feeling uneasy about this whole thing. Something didn’t make sense here. What girlfriend of Emily’s hadn’t had a guy go down on her before? He had thought by the time you’re a Senior in Highschool just about everyone had a lot of experience when it came to sex. Unless the girl was butt ugly or something. Oh fuck! That’s it! This girl was probably so butt ugly that no guy wanted anything to do with. Why did I agree with this? Quick, think of what girlfriend of Emily’s fits the bill? The only one he could think of was Sandra. She was a big fat girl. Oh my God! Why did I’d say I’d do this? She’s going to crush me when she sits on my face; that or smother me to death ... Don’t panic. The best thing I can do is to just get this over with as soon as possible. Hopefully I could get her off really quick ... And maybe it’s just as well I have this blindfold on.


Emily led both Stacy and her little sister up the stairs. When they got to Emily’s door Stacy whispers to her sister, “Ok, take off your panties and give them to me. I’ll put them in my purse.”

Shelly, looked to her sister, now with a little trepidation in her eyes. She was starting to have second doubts about this whole thing.

Noticing this, Stacy said “Trust me. I swear, you won’t regret it.”

She did trust her sister. Well maybe not her sister, but she did trust Emily who was standing right there beside the two, and knowing how much trouble they must have gone through to set this all up, Shelly nervously reaches under her dress. The dress didn’t quite reach her knees. It was one of those that flared out a little, being cinched at her waist. Stacy had picked it out for her, thinking it would give Tommy plenty of access as well as give her sister some privacy from the two onlookers.

Shelly had by now reached under her dress and taking off the panties, passed them over to her sister. Her sister put the panties in her purse and took her hand. Emily then opened her door and entered the bedroom, followed by Stacy and then Shelly.

Shelly could see at once, that someone was lying prone on the bed. He was completely naked and both his arms and feet were tied to a four separate posts of the bed. She couldn’t tell who it was, because Emily was there, blocking the person’s face, but as she entered she could still see the rest of the body. She was a little surprised on how he looked. Not like a 17-18 year old boy she’d been expecting. Her eyes were soon drawn to his waist, so she could spy his penis. It was flaccid and not too impressive looking. That was when she saw Emily turn around and step aside, giving her a complete unobstructed view of the boy’s face.

Blindfolded and all, she realized at once, she knew who this boy was. Her eyes went wide and jerked her head to look over to the two older girls. She felt like screaming “It’s Tommy!”, but she saw Emily had her finger to her lips reminding her to stay quiet. Her own sister just had a silly grin on her face, and it looked like she was doing all she could to stop herself from bursting out laughing. She heard Emily say with gentle encouragement, “Go on. Get on the bed, and just position your pussy over his head. He’ll know what to do after that.”

Shelly looked back toward Tommy and slowly approached him. Lifting her dress up a little, she stepped out of her sandals and gingerly got up on the bed and straddled Tommy, sitting across his chest.

When Tommy felt the girl sit down on his chest, he was expecting a tremendous weight to be applied, along with a big fat ass to be pressing down on him. But when the girl brought down her ass on his chest, Tommy was puzzled. This girl didn’t weigh that much at all. In fact she seemed to weigh less than Emily did. Even the girls naked buttocks, which he could feel on his chest, didn’t seem as large. Who could this girl be? He wondered.

Shelly looked down on Tommy’s blindfolded face and although still nervous, she couldn’t help but feel a little bit excited. Looking back over to the two girls, again for encouragement, she heard Emily say, “Go on, move your body on up.”

Now Tommy was getting curious, and he wanted to find out more. Feeling the girl’s buttocks slide on up and her pussy approach his face, he took his tongue and gave her pussy a broad swipe up in order to get his bearings. There wasn’t that much to taste yet, but her pussy did have a nice taint to it. Tommy now began to feel that this may be a lot more fun than he had feared.

When Shelly first felt Tommy’s tongue brush her outer labia, she couldn’t stop a slight intake of her breath, and she found herself scooting up further to give Tommy’s tongue even better access, without even waiting for any further advice, or encouragement, from the two older girls.

Feeling the girl’s body get even closer, Tommy took another long swipe, all in order to find out how much access he’ll be able to get to where those juices were sure to start, so he could start to experience what the girl really tasted like. It was then he realized the second discovery. This girls pubic hair was not like Emily’s, nor had she shaved it clean off like Stacy’s, but compared to Emily’s there didn’t seem as much of it. It wasn’t as if the girl shaved or anything, and the pubic hair seemed fairly long, it just wasn’t as thick. I wonder who this girl is? Maybe it’s one of Emily’s small Asian friends. That would explain the weight, but would it explain the pubic hair?

Tommy thought back at the porn sites he had visited showing Asian girls and at the time it seemed their pubic hair was as thick or thicker than a lot of the Caucasian chicks. Not coming up with a decent answer, Tommy admonished himself for his nerdish inclinations, always trying to hypothesize everything out like he was some detective or something, finally saying to himself, Fuck that, just get in there and enjoy it. --- While you can!

His tongue dived back in again, this time he angled his head so that his tongue could reach insides of this girl to stroke her inner labia. After stroking up and down a couple of times, he heard a moan from above, and felt her lean further in. He was beginning to get a taste of her now. And she seemed to have a wonderful taste, he twisted his head again so that he could stimulate her other side.

As she felt Tommy’s tongue go to work, Shelly couldn’t resist but lift her dress up so she could look straight down on Tommy’s face. Feeling his tongue and seeing him work away was more than enough to get her juices start flowing. All the while she was thinking to herself, Tommy’s doing me! He’s actually doing me! And she had this guilty pleasure, knowing he didn’t even realize it was her who he was pleasuring. She contemplated this further, God, just think, how am I ever going to ever look at him straight in the face anymore. She then couldn’t help it, but a large grin started to grow on her face as she thought on what Monday was going to be like at school.

After having his fill of thoroughly licking the girl’s lips, and still wanting more of her wonderful taste, Tommy decides to sample her center. He starts to take his broad tongue and placed it right over her vagina and her surrounding lips. He then starts to move his tongue, up and down over the opening, licking up the new juices that were starting to slowly seep out into his mouth. Still he couldn’t get enough of her fluids to satisfy him. Now, firming up his tongue, and he started to thrust it into her opening. That’s when he noticed a second thing, this girl’s vagina seems tight, very tight. I wonder if she’s a virgin? He thought excitedly. Soon his persistence prevailed. His tongue wormed its way in and he got to really taste her, and she tasted so good. He even had to admit, she tasted better than Emily did. And all through his efforts, he could hear the girl, giving off small grunts and moans, and she was applying more and more pressure down on his face with her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.