The Panty Accord of 2010
Chapter 16: Just Reward

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Just Reward - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“Emily, you won’t believe the good news I have.”

“What’s that Mom?”

“Tommy just brought back his report card, and guess what? Other than Physical Ed, all the rest of his grades were A’s. I don’t know how he did it, not after the way he started out this quarter. I want to thank you again for what you did. I don’t know what you said to him that night, but right after that, his behavior completely changed.”

“Well Mom, I just reiterated what you already told him.” Emily lied with as straight a face as she could muster.

“Well I’m grateful, whatever it was, and I’m thinking of skipping Harold’s and my date tonight, and instead we’ll make it a family night out. We can all go out to Tommy’s favorite restaurant to celebrate. Do you think he’ll like that?”

Knowing that Tommy may be expecting a different kind of reward than a steak dinner, Emily quickly interjected, “Oh Mom, I don’t think Tommy will want you to spoil your night. And anyway, I think there’s a movie on TV that he really wants to see. Why don’t you take us out on Saturday instead?”

“You don’t think he’ll mind?”

“Oh no Mom, I’m sure he won’t mind at all.”


The parents had just left. Tommy was waiting for this and he went straight to Emily’s room. He knocked lightly on her door. “Come in.” He heard from inside. He opened the door and saw there she was, lying on her bed, and texting on her phone. He walked in and said, “I want to show you something.”

“What?” Emily replied back showing absolutely no interest, not even bothering to look up from her phone.

“It’s my report card!” Tommy said, holding it out to her.

She reluctantly lifts her head up and looks at the paper in his hand with some disdain, as if he was holding out some dirty laundry he wanted her to inspect. “Oh, I guess you want me to look at it.” She finally says, not hiding the repugnance in her voice. She then takes her left hand off her phone and waves it in the air, saying impatiently. “Ok, ok, come on, give it here.”

Tommy’s forced to step up and place it directly into her hand. After he had done so he sees her hold it up at arm’s length and give it a brief look, says “Interesting.” and then throws it back to him. It flutters quickly out of his reach and drops down toward the floor. Not either noticing or caring, Emily immediately turns her head back to her phone and continues her texting.

Tommy, bends back down to pick up the report card from the floor, and when he straightens back up his forehead is furrowed in anger and he cries out “Interesting?” That’s all you’re going to say?”

Looking up again with a disgruntled face she replies, “Well it’s a stupid report card! What else do you want me to say?”

“You said that if I get all A’s that ... oh, just fucken forget it!” Tommy fumes, marching out of her room, slamming the door behind. This is followed by another slamming door as he quickly retreats into his own room.

After she heard his door slam Emily types in a new text.

Stacy: “He fell for it. It’s time I enact the rest of the plan. Will text you later.”

A text immediately follows,

“Ok, Give me all the juicy details later. Have fun.”


Tommy was on his bed, back to playing his Nintendo 3ds. He was playing a game called Monster Hunter, and trying to kill as many ugly beasts as he could lay his hands on, hoping it would somehow assuage the anger he was now feeling toward his stepsister. He heard a knock on his, and responded by angrily shouting, “WHAT!”

He saw the door open and Emily’s head peeked around the door. “You didn’t actually think I forgot about our deal did you?” She opened the door wider, that was then Tommy noticed she had changed her clothes. She was no longer wearing her jeans and the frumpy tee-shirt. Instead she was wearing the very same black mini-skirt that she wore that day they had made their strange agreement. Her top was different this time though. This time all she had was a white chemi. It looked way too small on her as it didn’t quite reach her waist, exposing her midriff, and was stretched tight across her breasts. Propped up by her two nipples as it was, it was causing the bottom to tent out so there was a large gap between the bottom hem and her flat stomach. He could tell she had no bra on as well, as two dark spots were plainly in evidence under the light colored material, just where her nipples would be.

As he watched her seductively creep toward him on his bed, Tommy put aside his game and started to sit up on his bed, but before he could, she reached out with her hand, and pushed him back down. “Oh no Bro, you just lie there and relax. Let me do all the work.” She then climbed on the bed and sat her ass down across his hips, then leaning her body toward him, she reached for the hem of his t-shirt and started to slowly push it up with both her hands. Both palms were pressed against his chest, as she pushed the material all the way up so that it started to bunch up against his collarbone.

“After all Tommy, you worked hard all this quarter.” She left his shirt there, scrunched up around his neck and all, then Emily slowly trailed her fingers back down to his nipples, and reaching them, started to pinch and massage them, before reversing her course once more to finish the job of taking the shirt off over his head, which he obliged by stretching his arms above him and lifting his head off his pillow.

After taking his shirt off, Emily sat back up, straight on the bed again. Her knees were spread wide, completely straddling his lower chest, Tommy took this opportunity to look down to look at that micro-mini skirt she had on. It crept up giving him a nice view from below. He could see that although she was wearing panties, these were not her normal cotton panties he was used to seeing her wear, but instead had put on what looked like an almost see-thru g-string whose front barely covered her crotch.

“Now I think the best reward I can give you...” Leaning herself back down on Tommy’s chest, “ ... is to give you some of that...” She stops her oratory for a moment and instead her mouth started to lick his nipples before lifting her head again and finishing with, “ ... same oral pleasure.” Her mouth closed and bit down on his left nipple lightly, while her left hand moved to the other nipple to give it a teasing pinch, and then glancing up at his face again, “Just like you gave me all this quarter.” Then pushing herself up once more, so she was again in a sitting position over him, she said with a sorrowful expression, “I hope you’re not too angry with me for playing that nasty little joke on you.” She turned her head and looked behind her, and then reached out with her hand in search of Tommy’s cock, which by this time was getting quite hard. She exclaimed, “Oh look!” Rubbing her hand up and down his shaft appearing under his jeans, “I don’t think our little friend is angry anymore.” But still in a sad, pouty voice she says. “But I still feel sooo bad.” Her hand continued to massage, and squeeze the cock, which was now straining under the denim material, “So I think I should apologize to him personally.” Then turning quickly back around to look at the face her brother, she asks him, “What do you think? ... Do you think I sure apologize to him personally?” Tommy found he could only nod his head up and down in agreement.

She grinned at his response and said. “I thought you’d say that.” She immediately leaned her face back down to his body and started, kissing his bare chest, starting at the chest and nipples, and slowly moving her kisses down, forcing her body to go down toward the foot of the bed. Soon she was kissing his belly and belly button, scooting her body down as she went. As she approached his crotch, her legs had reached the end of the bed, and once there, having nowhere to go, it forced her body to start fold on up like an accordion. Her ass starts to raise itself up into the air, most obscenely so. With her ass lifted up in the air like that, it in turn caused the hem of her miniskirt to flop on over, exposing two naked globes, the ones Tommy had long ago fallen in love with. Yes, it’s definitely a g-string. Tommy’s eyes confirmed. He could just see the thin strip of material running between her smooth ass cheeks all the way down to her hidden crotch.

Once her face was now positioned over his cock, Emily once again looked up to Tommy, and gives him a nasty grin and announces, “Let’s go see what our little friend is up to.” She starts to unbuckle the belt, then next unbuttons the waist of the jeans, and then slowly unzipped him down. All the while her eyes would move from the Tommy’s crotch, and then back up again to glance back at him. And every time she’d have that shit faced grin on her face. Tommy, from his laying down position, was at this point straining his neck up, not wanting to miss a second of this.

“Oh look, I think he wants to come out and play.” She says and starts rubbing the hard cock over his jockey underwear. “Do you want to come outside?” She coos over the cock. “Let’s get these nasty pants off.” And then she roughly starts to pull off his jeans. Tommy helps out by lifting his ass a little and scooting back up in a sitting position. After all, his neck was getting a little sore from the strain, and secondly he didn’t want to miss a second of this.

Once she shucks off his pants, Emily leans back down to work on his cock. She had a bit more room this time, now that Tommy scooted his body further up the bed, but Emily still was a bit crowded at her end. So still forced bends back over, in order to position her mouth over his cock, her ass is still being presented proudly up in the air. To Tommy, this whole experience was making him feel like he was an actor playing in some sort of porn movie or something.

“Oh there’s my friend.” Emily whispers, and starts kissing it over the cotton underwear, starting from the balls and then moving her lips up, slowly up the shaft, to the tip, and then back down again. After a while she sits back up, looking down on the cock. As her hand started tracing up the bulge that was showing under the strained underwear, she said, “Tommy, you got such a handsome cock.” Then looking up at Tommy, she continues with her confession. “Why do you think I always have to get you naked before our lessons.” Still rubbing his cock up and down with her hand, she smiles at him and divulges this rest of the information about her motives. “It’s so I can see this beautiful cock of yours. --- That’s why!”

Her head then goes back down and with her teeth she starts to playfully knead the cock’s head with her teeth softened, mercifully, by the cotton fabric, while at the same time her hand falls between his legs, where it starts tickling his balls, lightly scratching their underside of his scrotum with her fingernails. By this time, Tommy’s dick was stiff, and precum was seeping out and starting to wet the underwear from the underside. At the sametime, a wetness was forming on the outside, as Emily’s month was starting to moisten the material from that side too. She continued to knead and kiss the bulging material around his cock, torturing the boy lying underneath her. Emily finally lifts her mouth off his cock saying, “Here.” Grabbing for the waist of the underwear, she announces, “Now, let’s see you the way I really like.” Looking back to his face, she gives her brother a big smile and then says. “Completely naked!”

She eagerly starts to slide the pesky jockey undershorts down with her hands, as far as the hands could reach, which was down to his knees, and then positions her two hands over him, sliding her body up over his waist, staring straight into his face and giving him that nasty smile, she takes her right foot between his legs, and pushes the skivvies further down until they slide off his two feet.

Positioning herself back over his penis, she stares down at the now jutting cock. “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting to be able to hold your hard cock...” Gripping the cock with one hand, Emily points it toward her and starts giving the top of soft gentle kisses directly on the sensitive head. “ ... and kiss it.”

The kisses land right over tip, right on top of the precum that was beading up at the piss hole. She lifts her mouth off his cock, and as she did, Tommy could see a trailing string of the viscous precom stretching between her lips and back down to his pisshole, joining the two. Emily lips move, saying “ ... and lick it” All the while that string of precum continued to affix itself between the two body parts, lip and cock.

Emily, now sticking her tongue out, starts to lick the circumcised knob, torturing Tommy as he felt the tongue start to massage the sensitive tip. She then stops, and glances up at him with a shameless grin saying, “And to take it into my mouth.” She nods her head slightly at him, “It has been an absolute torture for me.” She holds his stare, for a few more seconds, and her grin slowly morphs into a full blown smile.Then bending back down, she continues to kiss the cock up and down its length. “You wouldn’t believe how hard it’s been, to look at this naked cock every week and not being able to put my mouth on it. I don’t know what I would’ve done if you hadn’t made those grades.” And then she does it. She angles the cock up so that it’s pointing toward her, then bending back down, starts to engulf the cock with her mouth. At first she only takes it partially down. This gives her tongue the opportunity to massage and lick at the knob on top, but eventually the mouth opens wider and the cock goes in deeper. Soon her head, first starting out slowly, then getting quicker and deeper, was bobbing up and down on his shaft. Slobbering loudly as it pumped over his cock, up and down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.