The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 15: The Final Exam

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Final Exam - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Emily barges in Tommy’s room without so much of applying a courtesy knock. Walking right in, she sees Tommy at his desk studying and doing his homework like her good little slave. “Good, I see you’re doing your homework. By the way, how are those grades coming?” She asks.

Tommy was a little perturbed, ever since they made this agreement, Emily thought she had the right to walk into his room whenever she wanted to, which considering the agreement, he guessed she did. But it was still difficult to take sometimes. Swallowing his pride he replied, “I think I’ll be fine. The only ones I’m not sure about is Spanish, and English. If I had done my homework assignments at the beginning of the quarter, then Spanish would be my only worry.” And then, just to get back at her a little, he added, “Just think Emily, I’m just two weeks from collecting on that bonus you promised me.”

“That’s only if you make those grades Tommy and pass my final exam.”

Tommy eyes go wide, surprised at hearing this new requirement of hers. One that she had never mentioned before. He cries out. “Hey! --- What final exam?” Thinking, now that once she heard he might be making the grades, that Emily is now adding a phony ass requirements. Something that would be impossible to pass, just so she could get out of what she promised. He yells out accusingly, “You never told me there was going to be a final exam! This is just some sort of trick so you can get out of what you promised me! --- Isn’t it?”

Emily just stands there for a while, her friendly face changing to a deathly stare, and then she angrily scolds him, “Tommy, have I ever ... ever welched out of anything I said I was going to do?”

When the now stunned boy didn’t answer her, eyes growing larger she repeated, a little bit louder. “HAVE I?”

Tommy shook he had fucked up, slowly shook his head back and forth, and added a meek, “No.” along with the visible gesture.

Seeing now that she had Tommy firmly back in his place, she felt she could continue. “Although you’re right, I never told you about any final exam., It’s not some sort of trick to get out of my promise. And anyway, after everything I taught you, I expect you to pass this exam with flying colors.” She paused, and then she said something risky, something that would ruin her whole plans if he gave her the wrong answer. But she was confident in herself, confident that she knew Tommy well enough by now, so she added, “But if you don’t want to even try, then you just go on ahead and play your out card. Is that what you want to do?”

Now feeling a bit ashamed for thinking the worst of his sister, when she had never done anything like this before (Well, other than that bra test.) Tommy finds his head lowering down in shame and now resigned that he had no other choice but to go along with this new requirement of hers. Surrendering to his sister, he raises his head back up and says, “No Sis, I don’t want to play my out card. So when is this final exam, anyway?” He adds cautiously.

“It was going to be right now, but now I think we need to take care of something else now. I don’t like being accused of being a cheat.”

Tommy, feeling even more ashamed than ever, he lowers his head again and replies, “I’m sorry.”

“I’m glad to hear an apology, but you know that’s not going to suffice.” Emily goes to his bed and sits right down. Patting her thigh she says, “Come on, off with your clothes Tommy and assume the position.”

With a sigh, Tommy gets off his chair and walks over to his bed. He obediently removes his clothes, crowls on the bed and places himself over her lap.

Now lying across her hips, and pleased that Tommy had followed her orders without any hint of protest, she decides to reward him a bit and started rubbing his familiar cheeks up and down with her hands. She knew this always turned him on, and herself for that matter. While doing so, she says, “I think for this latest transgression you deserve 10 swats. Does that said fair to you Tommy?”

Knowing he was getting off easy he quickly agrees, before she changes her mind, “Yes, that sounds fair.”

“Ok then, let’s get this over with.” Then her hand starts to slam down on his ass. SLAP! “One.” SLAP! “Two.” SLAP...

After the tenth blow, instead of letting him up, Emily starts to affectionately rub any soreness out of Tommy’s red ass, saying, “Now before you had accused me of being a cheat, I was going to explain to you, that this test is to see if you’re able to remember everything I taught you. And to see how well you can apply your new skills.”

Tommy thought this meant he’ll be using his tongue on his sister’s again. Sucking her nipples, licking her cunt, or maybe both. That’s what this test must be about. He thought. She just wants an excuse for me to get her off again. His worry about it being some sort of trick vanished as he knew he’ll be able to do this. God knows how many times I’ve already done so. And he asks her, “Are we still doing it now?” He was still lying contentedly over her lap, enjoying the feel of her hands softly rubbing his ass, especially when it traveled down further to the underside, brushing against his balls. His dick was already getting quite hard.

“Yes, it’s right now. It will be taking place in my room. Now come on.” She pats his ass affectionately and says. “Get off me.”

Tommy gets up and Emily notices he’s sporting a nice hardon. She’s not in the least bit surprised as she had felt that prick of his growing hard, pressed against her thighs as it was, and she already knew how the kid always seemed on a constant state of hornyness. Standing up herself, she again patted him lightly on the ass and says, “Stay right here. I got to get something first.” But before walking out his door, she turns around to face him, reaching for his cock, and giving it a nice hard squeeze, she looks at him seriously and says, “You better pass this test, Tommy. I am going to be very disappointed if you don’t. --- Understand?”

Tommy felt the tight squeeze but he wasn’t complaining, in fact he always enjoyed the feel of her hand wrapped around his hard cock. Smiling he said, “Sure Sis, I won’t disappoint you.” Confident in his ability to make her cum again.

“Good! ... Wait here, and I’ll be right back.”

When Emily comes back, Tommy was still there waiting for her, and so was his cock. Tommy noticed that she was still fully dressed in her slacks and a blouse and was holding what looked like a thin black scarf.

“Tommy, we’re going to do things a little bit different this time. I’m going to blindfold you. I want to see how you do with just using your other senses. Turn around so I can put this on you.”

Tommy quickly acquiesces, turning away from his sister. He felt her put the blindfold on, blocking out all his light. They had never done anything like this before, but he still felt confident that he’d be able to handle it, and strangely it was just making him even more excited. He was eager to start applying his tongue on her again.

“Ok, Tommy, I’ll lead you into my room.” Emily took his hand and led him through her bedroom door. Once inside her room, she closed the door behind them. Inside the room, unbeknownst to Tommy, was Stacy. She had snuck in beforehand. She was sitting on Emily’s bed and had discarded all her clothes, all but for panties and bra. She was looking back and forth, to Tommy, to Emily, and then back to the naked fourteen year old again. She had a big grin on her face, as she had noticed his nice erect cock.

Emily continued to lead Tommy until he was a couple of feet before Stacy. “Tommy, you stand here until I give you further instructions.” Emily then steps away and walks toward Stacy, who was still sitting on the bed. Then she sits down right next to Stacy so that their asses were touching cheek to cheek. She put her left arm around Stacy and leaned her head over so that her head was right next to Stacy’s and then gives her next command. “Ok Tommy, get on your knees and come forward.”

Tommy went to his knees as directed, and then started to shuffle forward. His now erect dick was bobbing up and down and every shuffle. Stacy notices the bobbing cock, and had to tightly cover her mouth to keep from snickering out loud.

After Tommy got about two feet away, Emily announced, “Stop right there, and put out your right hand.”

Tommy did as directed and felt a hand reach out, and it pulls his hand forward and places it on a bare knee. Strange., he thought, I never heard Emily taking her pants off. Then he heard the bed creak again and heard Emily’s voice once more.

After putting Tommy’s hand on Stacy’s knee, Emily gets up off the bed and slowly walks away, “Now remember everything I taught you Tommy.” She starts to recite.

Tommy was puzzled now. Something doesn’t make sense. Emily’s voice is moving away, but my hand is still on her knee. And then it hit him. This knee belongs to someone else!

He continues to hear Emily’s voice, but it was now moving directly behind him. “Remember Tommy, each girl has different tastes, and you will soon know that they all taste differently as well. It is up to you to find out what both of those tastes are. My last piece of advice to you is, don’t forget, it’s not how fast your can bring a girl to orgasm that counts, it’s how much pleasure she experiences while getting there.”

What has Emily done? She’s actually brought in another girl for me to down on. THAT’S THE FINAL EXAM! Tommy shouted nervously to himself. He had never done anything like this to anyone, but his sister. What if he blows it? ... Whose knee is this anyway? ... It has to be Stacy! Those two have been best friends since I’ve known her. Who else could it be? I hope it’s Stacy. I’ve always liked her, and she’s almost as pretty as Emily is. Whoever it is, I know one thing. After what Emily has taught me, I bet I could do this. Thinking more confidently. I know I can I make this girl cum, and if I can make this girl cum, I bet I can make any girl cum. --- Fuck it! I’m going to pass this final exam!

Emily gave Stacy one last smile and said, “Ok, Tommy you now may begin.” And then she moved to the side and sat down on her desk, so she could enjoy the show.

Instead of leaning in further to get at her body, Tommy, instead, traces his hand down her leg, all the way down until it cups the bottom of her foot. His other hand joined the first, and now with both hands gently holding the foot, lifts it up. He leans forward and gives a light kiss right on top of her toes, and then after the toes, on her foot, and slowly and progressively, he moves up the foot and ankles. He continued, all the while placing these soft, tender kisses over almost every square inch.

He’s kissing my feet! Stacy thinks almost embarrassingly. She had never had a boy do “this” to her before. She looks up to her best friend with astonishment in her eyes. Emily just returns her look with a knowing smile. Stacy eyes drift back down toward the boy, thinking that whenever she had made out, especially with Jeff, the boy had just went at it, mostly starting with manhandling her breasts and then straight over to the fucking. This was different, he was kissing my feet, like he was worshiping me, or something. Finally she concluded. This is real nice. I wish my other boyfriends had done this. She again recalls how her make out sessions had mostly been hot and passionate affairs, which was fine at times, but it always seemed rushed almost, and many times culminating with the boy quickly getting off, only to leave her hanging there.She again finds herself looking up toward her friend in wonder.


Tommy’s kisses begin to trek their way on upward. First it was her toes then foot, her ankles, and calves. Planting soft but passionate kisses all the way up. Soon he was at the knee and all the way up a copious amount of kisses had been placed all the way up her knee. Once there he begins circling the knee with his kisses, bending awkwardly down between her legs and turning his head so in pointed back up so that he could continue the trail of kisses underneath the knee joint to the tender skin underneath. It was there that his circling ends, but the kisses do not. The pattering of kisses continue to be supplanted on her tender underside of flesh, until they finally stop too, but now before his tongue comes out to stroking the underside flesh with its tip, causing Stacy to actually feel a shiver of delight run throughout her body.

She next feels Tommy’s hands gently lowering down her her foot her foot and leg back down to the floor, after which the boy’s palms and fingers move backup to caress that same knee but move on to at the start of her thigh. There his left hand starts caressing her supple, meaty flesh from below, while the right would massage the smooth skin on top. Trailing these two hands were again his featherly light kisses, staying right behind the hands ass they started to travel on up, but only inches at a time. They were caressing her lightly and gently, and as they proceeded on up, they would then fall back down again, to caress over the same area. And all the while, trailing right behind them, was his face, and mouth, and his kisses. Kisses which were constantly being placed all along the inner thigh. All this was having its desired effect. She could feel her pussy start to respond. It was already seeping out its cream and with it body started to tremble slightly in eager anticipation. Wondering what will the boy do when her reaches his goal, her goal.

And it continued. For her, in an almost excruciating, unhurried pace, slowly preparing her body for the things to come. Eventually the hands and kisses had worked their way all the way up, and his fingers finally reached the panty hem encircling her left leg.

So that’s what she’s wearing. Tommy thought. And he brings his hands to a stop right there, but his mouth and lips continued on up. Slowly, and sensually, catching up to the hands, until they too finally joined the fingers right along side the panty hem.

Stacy can’t suppress a slight moan feeling the boy’s mouth so close to her crotch now. But she notices, instead of his hands and mouth going any further, they begin to leave her crotch, unblemished. Instead they drop back down, leaving her more than a little disappointed, until she feels them go back down, to her right foot this time. It too was being raised up. And after the right foot is brought up, again to his mouth, he begins the whole process all over again.

At first this elicits a giggle out of Stacy, while at the same time, she couldn’t deny and feel some other parts of her body responding, her breaths were becoming rapid and shallow, her eyes were becoming large, and her crotch was becoming moist, she felt her nether regions begin start to swell. This felt so different, and she had the glorious feeling that this will end wonderfully as well. She could actually feel more moisture now. It was starting to seep out of her crotch and soak into her panties. She just decides to sit back, relax and enjoy what the young boy is doing to do to her legs and feet, and of course she starts to anticipate on what may be in store for her.

Slowly again, up her foot and leg, Tommy goes. Again sensuously leaving a soft, thick, trail of kisses, but this time Tommy adds something new. He starts rubbing his face and cheek against her smooth skin, moaning slightly as he did so. Treating it like it was the most softest, pleasant thing he had ever ever felt in his young life. This went on until finally the hands pause again, at the lower edge of her panties, but instead of stopping there, he moves his hands slowly and directly behind her, right on her ass cheeks. There, he uses them the brace her hips as he moves his face directly over her crotch, and snuggles his nose lightly into the panty covered crotch, inhaling deeply, visibly, breathing in the womanly scent which was now being emitted copiously out from within.

Stacy, first was a little shocked when he planted the face squarely in her crotch, but when she looked down upon the boy, she became amazed. Seeing only top of his head, but feeling his nose and face as it was placed firmly in her pussy, she could actually hear him physically take a breath in, inhaling her scent deeply through his nostrils. Like it was the most marvelous scent in the world, that he was experiencing. Stacy had been getting turned on before, but seeing what the boy do now was really turning her on. It was like this fourteen year old boy made her believe her pussy was the most sweet, fragrant thing that had ever existed, making her body respond in kind. It excreted even more of her juices for him to savour. And Tommy then reinforced these wonderful thoughts.

Tommy slowly lifts his head out of her crotch, and looking straight up at her, blindfold and all, and exclaimed out loud, “Oh my god, you smell so good down there!” And then he’d drive his head back down in her, rubbing his face in deeper and harder, before again picking up his head again, and yelling out to the world, “Oh my god, this is so incredible!”, before plunging his nose into her crotch once more. Now his efforts was getting more physical as well. Along with him pushing his nose and face harder and harder into her, he started to rub his face back and forth across her lips, and also move it up and down as well, all the while the face was pressed harder and harder as he tried to get himself deeper and deeper inside her crotch. From time to time she would feel his nose nudge her clit, leaving her breathing ragged and her thoughts on what greater pleasure were instore for her.

After spending a multitude of minutes there, at the girl’s panty clad crotch, smelling her, and massaging her with his nose and face, and feeling it get more and more damp with her bodily excretions, Tommy decides he’s ready to move on, but he knew he did his job well, as he could feel the dampness that had seeped through the girl’s cotton panties. He gives it a light kiss, while promising out loud, “I’ll be back soon.” before giving it another kiss, and then further explains, “But I must see what the rest of this body is like.” He moves his face to her left, places his lips on the left hem of her panty leg, so that his lips fell half on the panty and her more sensitive skin, and gives them a broad lick, causing a shiver from Stacy’s body. Likewise he moves his head to the left, so he could give the other side a lick as well, and lastly he plants one more solid kiss, right in the middle again, after pressing his face firmly into her. After that his body starts to shuffle forward, allowing him to start a new trail of kisses on up her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.