The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 11: Direct From the Source

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Direct From the Source - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

This time they were both in Emily’s room. Emily had already pulled back the bed comforter and blankets, and was now sitting on the sheets. They had just finished with one of Tommy’s spanking sessions. What did Tommy do wrong? --- Nothing. Emily said it was a maintenance spanking and that he should expect to get one from time to time. She said she had to do this just to make sure he keeps his grades up and for him to stay on the straight and narrow.

Tommy didn’t complain. Not even a peep. Not after all the hints she’d been giving him all week. He knew this was the big day as far as he was concerned. This was the day he’d get to taste her, taste her from her very source. And just to remind him of this fact, right before he had his ‘maintenance spanking’ she had not only taken off her skirt, which was normal, but she had taken off her panties as well. That was another reason he didn’t protest, he always got a thrill knowing his cock was going to be so close to her naked pussy.

Tommy, as usual, was already completely naked. Naked and now on all fours, as she had ordered. Kneeling down directly in front of her, spanking or not, he was already sporting a nice hardon. All in anticipation for what was going to be covered in this particular session. There it was, right there in front of him. Her pussy bare but for that runway of brown pubic hair traveling all the way down to her slit. That slit was itself a wonderful thing to look at. The lips were tight, but he could already smell her. Just think, soon I’ll be getting a taste of that. Tommy thought anxiously.

Emily, looking down at her kneeling brother, and felt her own excitement. This was the first time that her intention was for Tommy to get her off directly. That was, of course, if the boy didn’t screw things up. But she had high hopes for him. He’d learned his previous lessons well, and if he does half as well on this one she knew she’d be in for a great time. Hell, she was sure ready. Her pussy had already gotten nice and moist just in anticipation. In fact it had been practically that way all day long, (Hell, all week long.) knowing what she had planned for him. It had gotten so bad, that she had even considered playing with herself the minute she had gotten home from school. But she denied herself, thinking it would be a bit unfair to Tommy, and as much as she wanted some instant relief, she wanted Tommy’s tongue to do it for her more. So, just as she had begun this endeavor, she stayed disciplined and stuck to her plan. Afterall, although this would be the day that one of her main goals was realized, it was still just the beginning. Not only did she want Tommy to continue please her, but she also wanted to continue this game of domination and control over him. In the end, he was going to stay her dutiful little student and vassal. One who would continue do everything she said, when she said it, and how she said it. All allowing her to explore this side of her, as well as delve into many different, and new avenues of pleasures and depravities. Depravities that she never had the means and guts to explore before. And she still intended to be the teacher too. She will teach him the correct way to please a woman, and continue to make sure not cave in to his natural male propensities, not, at least, before he pleased her. Seeing the naked Tommy kneeling dutifully before her, Emily finally felt her impatience get crumble. Fuck! Let’s get this started. I’ve waited long enough! She thought, continuing to look down on him. And so she began.

“Now most of you boys feel like you know everything about a woman’s pussy, after all that’s all you guys think about 24/7. But I’m telling you that if you’re like the typical boy, you don’t know squat. So I want you to just shut up, listen, and do what I say. You hear me?”

Tommy, still on all fours, replied with a attentive, “Yeah, I hear you.” Tommy made up his mind early in this session that he was going to be very obedient and do everything she said. He wasn’t going to blow it now, just so he could perform some immature act, or by making some colorful comments. No. He was going to do everything she asked him to do, because he knew if this was anything like the other lessons, he’d be learning a lot, as well as having lots of fun. But even after acknowledging her, he couldn’t help himself, but to focus his attention on that one thing. Her pussy. Her cunt. Her sex. Unfortunately, she, just now, had closed her legs, and he couldn’t see much. There was just a tuft of hair was showing from above the closed thighs. Not having that object of his desires to stare at anymore, his mind started to wonder. He began to think how this whole scene must look like. Picturing himself, on all fours, again like some sort of dog, now staring intently at his master, eagerly waiting to follow her next command. He thought amusingly to himself, that he should raise his right arm just a bit, and pose like a spaniel, in its classic hunting dog’s three point stance, just waiting for the order to flush the bird out of the bush. I guess, that would make her pussy the bush, and maybe her clit the bird. Maybe I should go and raise my arm up a bit. After all, it seemed so appropriate, and he could probably get away with it too because he’d doubt she’d get the symbolism. But he quickly admonished himself. Don’t you dare Tommy! Don’t you fucken dare!

“Obviously the pussy is the most erogenous zone on the woman.” Emily continued on with her lecture. “It’s also the most complex. We will spend a lot more lessons in this area.” “Especially if Tommy becomes good at it.” She promised herself.

“We’ll be going over and over it, doing it time and again, until you get it right. So pay attention.” Emily slowly opened up her legs.

She then took her right hand and pointed it at her mound, just below her belly. “See this section above the pussy.” Now circling a section on her lower belly. “Where my pubic hair starts. That’s called the venus mons. Come closer.” Tommy crawled closer, so that his body was now directly between her spread legs, until his head was just inches away. Emily reached out with her hand and grabbed the hair on the top of his head, to pull him in closer.

After pulling him in further, until his nose was touching her, she released the pressure on his hair a bit, Emily continues, “Ok, now turn and lower your head.” After Tommy followed her order, so that his face was facing her left thigh, right above her pussy, almost on her belly, she drew his head down again. “See how soft it is there.” The side of his head rested against her soft groin. “I’ve always wanted a guy to use it as a pillow after he’s worked hard to make me cum.” Still holding his head firmly, she then interjects. “Maybe that will happen with you one day.”

Tommy feeling her pubic hair tickle his chin, I can’t believe this is happening to me. I fucken can’t believe it. His nose was so close to her sex now, and her smell was incredible.

Now letting off the pressure on the boy’s head, “Some guy’s I’ve known use this part of my body and hair there to wipe off their faces off after they have gone down on me. I’ve never minded. I’ve always thought it was a little cute, and sexy.”

Grabbing his hair again and pushing him back, just enough so that his head was inches from her pelvis. “Now, don’t think all women shave down there. Because we don’t.” Emily then pulled his head in, so that his nose and face was pressed against her pubic hair. “Get used to the feel of that Tommy.” Now she was rubbing his head side by side so it was rubbing against her mound. “Ok, stick out your tongue and lick it.”

Tommy, stuck out his tongue and did as he was directed, giving her hair a long swipe.

“That’s it.” Then jerking his head back by the roots of his hair again, so that he was forced to look up into her face, she said sternly, “Now there will be times that you’ll be going about your business, and a pussy hair, or two, may get loose and slip into your mouth. When that happens you are not...” Shaking his head for emphasis, using the grip she had on his hair, and shaking the head again. “ ... repeat not, stop what you are doing. You are to complete your task in pleasing the girl. You can either swallow it, or ignore it altogether until after you have finished satisfying your woman.” Emily, pulling the hair on his head again, roughly jerked his head up, so that she was able to stare directly into his eyes, and then she asked him in an almost serious tone. “Is that understood?”

Tommy, could still feel her pubic hair, but this time it was tickling his chin now. He tries to acknowledge her, by nodding his head up and down, but the resistance of her hand pulling at his hair, prevented him from doing much nodding, so he just exclaims meekly, “Uh-huh, I understand.”

“Ok, let’s move on.” She starts to push his face back a bit and down to the side. “Let’s go down to the inner thigh.” “As you already know, it’s very sensitive, but it can also be very ticklish. You want to be careful here. Now when you’re stimulating this particular area, you don’t want to go about it that you’re tickling the girl. Oh, it’s ok to start things out that way, giving the girl a little tickle, but once things start getting hot and heavy you don’t want to break her mood. “Ok, let’s see what you remembered from last week. Go about your business to stimulate me here.”

Tommy does so, giving it a broad swipe with his tongue, right at the juncture where the thigh and pelvis met. Emily still had her hand lying softly on his head, ready to guide him if needed. “That’s it. Nice broad swipes do nicely but soft kisses do so too.” Tommy takes the hint and starts to softly kiss the thigh, moving his face and lips slowly by up to the junction his tongue had gone before.

“You could use this area to tease your girl by getting your mouth tongue close to the pussy but not actually on the pussy.”

Tommy gave that a try, going back to a broad sweep of the tongue, this time having is tongue massage the juncture of her thighs, and groin, and then moves on to soft kisses on the same spot left wet by his tongue. Emily body responds to his ministrations by a supple intake of breath. Forcing her mind back on its task, she attempts to continue her discourse in a strained voice. “Ok, good! ... Now back away again.”

Tommy dutiful shuffles back on his knees, and looks straight into her pussy, trying to see if any of her fluids were actually leaking out yet, but from what he could see, they weren’t, although he could swear it seemed her musky scent seemed a lot heavier now.

Emily pointed down to her pussy. “You see this fold her, This is the outer labia. Some girls have little labias, and some girls have large labias. It doesn’t matter which one they have. You to treat them all the same --- with loving care. Take you tongue and see how it feels.”

Tommy leans back in and takes his tongue and gives in a broad swipe. After that he starts to take short swipes, starting from the bottom and moving toward the top.

Emily enjoys the feel of his tongue as it traveled up and down on her outer lips. Her toes curl, due to this almost forgotten pleasure of what she was now experiencing, after all, it had been sooo long. After a minute or so, Emily takes her hand and lightly bats one side of his head. “Tommy! Don’t forget the other side.”

Tommy noticed that even when Emily did this, her voice didn’t have that angry tone that he was used to, this time it had a tight strain and even tremble to it. Tommy, quickly turns his head a little, and starts applying the same sort of strokes to her left outer lip. He could actually gleamed a taste her now, and he liked it. Liked it a lot, and it took all his willpower to stop himself from diving the tongue into her exact center.

“That’s it Tommy. You’re doing fine.” Emily says in a strained, tight voice, trying to keep herself under control. She could definitely feel her body starting to respond to these ministrations, and was wondering how much longer she’d be able to go on with this discourse. Deciding she had better get on with it, she again grabbed his hair and push him back, “Ok, back up again.” Reluctantly Tommy takes a number of crawls backward that she required. Emily then takes her hand off his head, and uses it, and her fingers, to peel back the layers of her labia. Taking her left hand’s finger, Emily uses to point to the inner folds, now exposed due to the spread pussy lips. “Now this is where the real fun starts.” Pointing at the inner lips. “These two lips are the inner labia. They’re much more sensitive than her outer lips. You’ll be wanting to spend a lot of time here.”

This was becoming torture for Tommy, as he could actually see her moisture, and fluids now, they were slowly leaking down her slit. He so much wanted to get his face in there now and start to lap them up, but she just continued to hold her lips open, spread apart, for what seemed like an eternity, before he heard her say, “Well come on Tommy! Do I have to spell out everything for you? Get that tongue in there and get busy.”

He eagerly dived in, getting his tongue in there so he could get a taste. He finally was going to get a real taste of her, instead of just whatever he could gleam off her panties all the time. He started at the bottom, and slowly moved up so he would collect as much as her fluids a possible. As soon as the taste hit the back of his throat he knew he was in ecstasy. She had a wonderful taste, better than what he ever dreamt of. He again went back down with his tongue, collecting any fluids he had missed before as well as collecting any new fluids that were seeping out, and, not waiting this time, he turned slightly to give the same treatment to her left inner lip.

Emily closes her eyes and bends her head back, enjoying the boys warm tongue massaging her pussy lips, and she felt her willpower was near the point of collapse. Opening her eyes again, in frustration she shouts out, “That’s enough Tommy! ---Back up again!”

She knew she wouldn’t be able to take much more of these interruptions, in order to continue these mini-lectures, so she decides to finish her anatomy lesson right then and there. “Now this here...” Her right index finger had moved over and was pointing directly at the bottom center. “ ... is the vagina.” Not able to deny herself a little pleasure, as well as give him a little tease, her index finger starts to push itself inside, moving its way in. “Of course...” She starts to thrust this finger in and then back out again, in and out. “ ... you and your cock already knows what that’s used for. Don’t you?”

“Yeah!”, Tommy replies breathlessly, feeling almost hypnotized as he watched his sister continue to finger fuck her snatch.

Taking her finger out of her vagina she presents it to him. “Here Tommy, clean it off for me.”

Tommy immediately lunges in. Quickly taking the index finger in his mouth, Emily could feel his tongue desperately wrap around and wipe away at the finger, desperately trying to clean off any remaining juices. This elicits a giggle from her. “Ok, that’s enough for now, my horny boy.” Grinning now, as she couldn’t hide her pleasure she felt seeing the well disciplined Tommy followed her every order, and it in turn caused a new release of fluids to start to seep from around and down her wet tunnel.

Taking her newly clean digit, she raises it higher, to points it at her nub. Unlike with the vagina and lips, she just let it hover there. She didn’t dare to stimulate this area, for she wasn’t sure she’d be able to stop. And after all, that will be the boy’s job. She thought gleefully.

“This, right here, is the mother load. Underneath these two little folds is my clit. Currently my little clit is hidden. Your job, with all that other stimulation you’d be doing with the other parts of my pussy, is to start to bring her out of her hiding place.” She paused a moment before continuing the lecture. “Remember there are no absolutes when it comes to eating out a girl, but most of the time you’ll want to stimulate down below to start to draw her out. Think of it, like you’re trying to get her all curious and such, so that she comes out to see what all the commotion is going on below.”

Emily now removed her hand, and then placed them both of them on her thighs, knowing that within seconds that tongue of his will soon be soon getting her off. “Sometimes you’ll be working your way down the woman’s body, and sometimes on your way up. Knowing you Tommy, I got a feeling it will mostly be the later. Nevertheless we’ll be covering both in the weeks to come.” Now scooting her hips forward on the bed and then leaning back, resting herself back on elbows, she said with as much restraint as she could muster, “Ok, let’s see how much you’ve learned. You may start now.”

And the boy dived in. Tommy couldn’t help himself. He threw Emily’s lecture notes by the wayside, and instead was drawn straight to the source. Her vagina. When he got there Tommy’s tongue was pleasantly surprised of its fleshy, soft texture. It felt so warm and inviting. And with his tongue now pasted to the vagina, lapping at her entrance, it was the first time he got a really good taste of her. He was again surprised on how good she tasted, and this puzzled him a bit. Why was it so good? Tommy couldn’t answer his own question. Though a bit sweet, but it wasn’t like a chocolate sundae or something. In fact it tasted a little musty flavor. A taste that he think he would normally thought he’d be adverse to, but on Emily it tasted wonderful. Maybe that was it; it was all coming from her. He backed himself a way a bit, wondering what he should do next. That’s when he saw more of her excretions, they were seeping out of her vagina down into her ass cheeks. Without even thinking about it, he dived back in, lowering his aim, trying to scoop up any escaping fluids between the two fleshy mounds. This was greeted with an answering moan from above, but he just ignored all that. He just wanted to catch those fluids on his tongue. he worked his tongue in, then back on up, moving to the source of her wonderful cream. And after he had reached the vagina he lowered his face down a second time. Diving his tongue in again between her two lower cheeks making sure he hadn’t missed anything, trying to extract as much of her juices as possibles from between those two meaty walls.

Emily knew immediately that Tommy had gone completely off the rails, but she didn’t care. It had been so long since she had a male tongue pleasing her nether regions that even this amateur assault on her felt wonderful, and immediately she felt a surge of her pent up desires being quickly drawn out. Especially when that tongue of his had traveled down so low, making it almost to her asshole. This only reaffirmed her thoughts about that other lesson she was planning for some future date.

After working his tongue up to her vagina, he couldn’t resist working it inside her. Here he found a whole new experience, and a whole new supply of her wonderful juices to taste. Feeling these soft, pliant, accommodating walls as they closed down, around his tongue, made him think about how wonderful it would feel to have his cock buried deep within these same walls. These thoughts made him stretched his tongue all the deeper into her tunnel. Face was now plastered firmly against her sex, tongue stuck out perpendicular as stiff as he could get it, he had thoughts of fucking his sister in his head, he started to thrust this proxy cock repeatedly in and out of her vagina. Reaching in as far as he could go in order to extract more and more of her love juices.

Whatever he was doing must of pleased his sister, for he heard her say from above, “That’s it Tommy ... Fuck me with that tongue of yours. --- Fuck me with that tongue!” So that’s what he did, firming up his tongue he started to thrust it in and out of her repeatedly, eliciting some pleasant moans from his sister.

Soon, with this repeated thrusting, Tommy’s neophyte tongue started to tire, and he decided maybe it would be a good time to move on, before his tongue muscles got completely worn out. I want to be sure to make her cum. Maybe I should work up to her clit now. He thought, and if it wasn’t, Tommy had the comforting knowledge that she’ll tell him so, and direct him back on the right track. So he moved his mouth and tongue out of the vagina, and started to slowly work its way up to her lips. First he massaged her outer labia. Feeling her pubic hair as he worked his tongue over the two lips. He could see how a hair or two might get loose and slip in his mouth. It wasn’t the most pleasant of thoughts, and did not want to push his luck. Switching tactics, he started to work his tongue inside, to the inner lips. Much better. He thought, as his taste buds were greeted by her juices once more. He worked his tongue up, slowly seeking that clit of hers. He wanted to know if it was still hiding within its hood, or had he drawn her out yet.

Here Tommy discovered a new piece of knowledge. With his face so close to her crotch, and his eyes positioned inches above his mouth and tongue, he wasn’t able to see neither her clit nor its hood. He was forced to do everything by feel. So he had to work his tongue up slowly. So that’s what the tongue did. Working its way up, prying her lips apart as it did so. Like some sort of blind man, it was actually groping the walls of her slit, trying to feel its way to the treasure. Soon, he felt her the end of her pussy lips and then he noticed a little rise of flesh on his tongue. He wondered to himself. Is this it? Is this where her clit is?

As if she read his mind, Emily cries out, “Yes! That’s it! Now more. Lick at that spot.” As she felt the tongue being applied over her hood.

I found it! He exclaimed silently in proud elation, now getting the confirmation he sought, and he began to lick over the same raised spot over and over again.

As she felt the boy respond to her commands, Emily lets out a long moan, and she felt waves of salacious pleasure start to wash over her. It had been so long. Too damn long!

Tommy, truly excited now, redoubled his efforts, applying his tongue faster and faster, harder and harder over this little nub, ignoring the protests of his tired muscles. And he was soon rewarded as he heard her moans getting louder and louder, and faster and faster, followed by both by a verbal confirmation. “Yes Bro, that’s the way. Work on my clit.” And a tactile one, as he felt two strong hands being applied to the back of his head, holding it firmly in place.

So that’s what Tommy did. He doubled down on the pressure being applied by his tongue, throwing away, to the wayside, all the complaints being brought on by his tired tongue muscle. He strived to get his sister to cum.

“Oh god yes! Yes! YES!” Tommy heard her shout out loud, and then Tommy felt it. He felt her hips start to convulse against his tongue and face, and he heard her give out another excruciating cry. A cry of pleasure. He had done it! He had actually made his sister cum.

With a broad smile on his wet face, Tommy leaned back, and when he did, he actually saw it. The little red/pinkish protrusion, that had emerged from the two swollen folds. It was Emily’s clit. Tommy had actually coaxed it out. For some reason this made him feel proud, but still wanting to give his sister even more pleasure. Wanting to hear her cries of pleasure once again. He brings his face back in and started to give her clit another back and forth hard drubbing, and he was just getting back into it too when...

WHACK!

He heard it first almost at the same time he felt it. What he heard was a loud smack right over his ear. What he felt was a pain from the hard hand slap as well as the sudden change of pressure being applied to his eardrum.They were both followed by a shout from above. “TOMMY, NO! --- STOP THAT!” It was his sister shouting down at him.

Tommy totally surprised by the shout and sudden assault, he instantly backs away and looks up, wondering what the fuck had just happened. He saw that Emily was upright now and just now withdrawing that hand that she used to cuff the side of his head.

Emily, with an angry expression on her face shouts out harshly, “Tommy, after a girl has just orgasmed, you must be gentle with her clit.” She reaches out, and grabs his hair violently with her right hand, and jerked his head up so he could see how angry she was. She continued to scold him. “How would you like a girl to rub your prick raw, right after you’ve just cummed?” And finally shoves his head back a little, in disgust.

Tommy, taken aback, was now leaning back on his heels, lifts his hand to his ear to rub the sudden soreness away. “I’m sorry, Sis. I didn’t know. I swear!” He said, with a truly hurt expression on his face.

Looking back down at Tommy’s, Emily begins to feel a little ashamed. Thinking to herself. God, Emily. Give the kid a break. After all, he’s only fourteen. So in a calmer voice she replies, “That’s ok Tommy. Other than that, you did good his being your first time and all.”

She straightens out her left leg, and then swings it over Tommy’s head. Tommy, still in the process of rubbing his ear, ducks his head down defensively, still unsure which persona he was dealing with, the Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde.

When Emily lifts herself off her bed, she tells him, “Go on and get up on the bed.” Pointing to where she wanted him. “And lie down on your back.”

A bit more relieved now, Tommy did as she says, and begins to think that maybe she was going to teach him a new technique, maybe now she was going to sit on his face. He’d visited those sites, a lot, so he knew what that was all about. For some reason, those pictures had always turned him on.

“Now, put your hands behind your head, and keep them there.” was her next set of instructions. She was just standing there, beside the bed. While waiting for him to follow her order, she deliberately smiled at her brother, wanting him to know she wasn’t mad at him anymore.

Seeing her smile, Tommy relaxes a little, and dutifully carries out her command, slowly placing both hands under his head, making him feel all the more vulnerable and exposed. But instead of Emily getting back on the bed and straddling herself over his face, she walks away, saying at the same time, “Remember what I said about being a good slave?” She had walked over to her dresser, there she picks up a bottle of hand lotion, and then turns back around, coming back to Tommy, who was still lying prone on the bed, with arms and hands trapped underneath his head. He had turned it so he could admire her naked torso. “And how I said, I treat my slaves very well if they’re good.”

“Uh huh” Tommy grunts back, now getting excited, wondering what was going to happen next. He then sees Emily reach over to his left leg and pulls it out toward the edge of the bed. When that one was spread she then gets on the bed in between his legs and at the same time pushes out his right leg toward the opposite edge of the bed. Tommy’s legs were spread eagle, with Emily right in the middle, leaning over where his semi-hard cock was. Seeing her there, right over him, so close his cock, and hearing her words, he feels his cock give an involuntary jerk in anticipation.

“Yes, Tommy, I always treat my slaves well when they behave.” She repeats, and taking the lotion in her left hand, she squeezes a large dab onto her other hand and that hand reaches for his penis and starts to slowly rub it and the lotion, up and down along the shaft.

He closes his eyes in bliss saying, “Oh god Sis, that feels so good.”

“Of course it does, Bro” She says matter of factly.

Tommy keeps his eyes shut his eyes, enjoying the tactile feel of her fingers as they had wrapped around his dick. Hand rubbing his dick up and down, up and down. Such a new and pleasant, exotic experience soon his shaft was rock hard and soon he felt it. He cock was on the verge of exploding with pleasure. Hand rubbing and massaging his cock up and down, up and down, and he found himself yelling out in bliss, “Oh god, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum.”

And then nothing. Her hand had just stopped. She was leaving him hanging there.

Was she still pissed off? He thought, opening up his eyes. He sees her staring at him, with a grin on her face.

“Do you really want to cum, Tommy?” He heard her ask.

Once more relieved at not having to face that angry glare, Tommy shakes his head up and down, immediately. And her hand starts to move again, but slower and lighter this time. He still felt it going up and down his on his prick. Messaging it and keeping it hard, but it wasn’t supplying enough stimulation to put him over the edge. All this time he saw her grinning at him. A nasty and cruel smile. Tommy finds his hips start to move. Thrusting up a bit, trying to seek out that extra stimulation to put him over the edge, but each time he thrust his hips, she’d loosen her grip just a bit, cruelly not allowing him his release.

Again giving him that nasty smile. “Are you sure you want to cum, Bro?”

Again Tommy again shakes his head yes in the affirmative.

“Then say it. Say, please let me cum, Sis.”

“Please let me cum, Sis!” He says, dutifully following her command to the letter.

Emily was starting to enjoy teasing the boy and seeing him suffer. So, instead of starting up her hand again, she instead unwraps her fingers and then takes her hand off, and then starts to trace her finger up and down on the burgeoning vein on the underside of the cock. “Well I don’t know.” She says uncertainly to him. “Although you did make me cum today, you also made a serious mistake afterwards. Didn’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.