The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 6: Finishing Up

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Finishing Up - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Good thing all Tommy had to do was rewrite the English paper. As it was, he was having a difficult enough time just with that task. All he could think about was that his stepsister was next door and was now masterbating away. He wanted so much to creep by her door, just to be able to listen in while she was going about it. He had never seen this side of her before. Never even realized she had this side before. He knew she didn’t have any right to do what she was doing to him, and if either one of the parents found out, she’d get in hell of a lot of trouble, but he didn’t care for that. He hadn’t been so turned on in all his life, and he wasn’t going to do anything to jeopardize it. Not for anything. And she was right about one thing. He did do a sloppy job on his English paper. After all, he wanted to get back down so he could look up her skirt again. He figured he could stick this out at least one more week and see what happens next. After all, he still had his out card. Oh yeah, that reminds me. He thought, as he pried his sore ass cheeks off his desk chair. He then goes over to his bed. Kneeling beside it, he reaches in between the mattress and box springs. He finds what he was looking for and pulls it out. Gingerly placing his still sore ass on the bed, he brings the object to his face with his left hand. This particular panty seemed especially fragrant. Maybe because it was so fresh. Was his conclusion. His right hand automatically goes down to reach for his cock, and Tommy starts to recall the feeling his penis felt when he initially placed it between her thighs. Before the spanking had actually begun. Now gripping his cock, he starts to rub it up and down, but then remembering about the wide open door, and what she said about beating off, he decides to take his hand off his prick. Thinking to himself, I’ll be able to last a few more hours. But after that, no matter what she says, I’m going to be beating my meat to my heart’s content.

Once Tommy completed the rewriting of his paper, he gets up and walks over to her door. Tommy had thought about going downstairs to go get and put on his pj bottoms, but somehow he knew she didn’t want him to do that, and something inside him told him that this was he desired also, and anyway, it’s not like she hadn’t already seen him this way before. He found his dick was starting to grow again. He quickly knocks on the door before it could grow any larger than it already was.

“Is that you Tommy?” He heard from the other side.

“Yeah, it’s me.” Who the hell else can it be! He ads snidely to himself. “I finished my paper.” Tommy said while still facing the closed door.

“Well come on in, and let me see it.”

When Tommy opens the door he was taken aback by the sweet, musky aroma which seemed to permeate the whole room. He saw Emily, who’s sitting on her bed with her back propped up by the headboard. Her legs were splayed out before her, partially spread, and she had a content look about her.

Emily in turn saw that Tommy was still bottomless, and he had a semi-erect, but growing cock. She gave her approval by giving him a nice smile and said, “Come, bring it here, so I can see it.”

He went to her bed and handed the paper over. She gave the pages a brief read through. “It will do.” Then looked back up to him and finished with a warning, “This time!”

Actually the paper wasn’t so bad, for eighth grade work, especially given the amount of time she had given him to work on it. She handed it back to him, and then looking back down to his dick, she asked. “So what do you plan to do after this? ... Give you cock a nice whacking?”

“Maybe.” Tommy replied sheepishly.

Emily’s smile suddenly disappeared and was replaced with her pissed off look. “Don’t give me this MAYBE shit. Now are you, or are you not going to beat off after this? And I want a straight yes or no answer!”

Tommy’s face turned even redder than it was, but he found that he was upset with himself as well. She was right. the “maybe” was a bullshit answer. Of course he was going to beat off. He briefly lowered his eyes with shame before lifting them back up to look back at her eyes, “Yeah, I’m going to beat off after this.”

To Tommy’s relief, he sees her smile return and then she swung her legs off the bed and starts to stand up. He then hears her respond to his confession. “That’s better, now let’s go to your room so you can show me.”

She follows him into his room and Tommy, now feeling a very self conscious says, “You want me to beat off here? Right now? ... In front of you?”

“Yes. I want you to show me how you usually go about it. You do beat off in your bedroom. Don’t you? Or do you sneak off to the bathroom to do the nasty deed?”

“No, I do it here.” He says nervously.

Nodding her head at him, “Then go on. Show me how you go about it.”

So Tommy goes to his bed and lies down. He reaches down with his right hand and starts to slowly rubs his penis. Although he was extremely horny, he found he was having a tough time of it, with her standing there, staring at him. In fact instead of his dick getting harder it was starting to deflate, no matter how hard he pumped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.