The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 4: The New Deal

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: The New Deal - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

The parents had left. Emily had walked down from her room to the kitchen to get herself a diet coke. It was when she was passing the family room that she noticed Tommy. There he was, lying on the family room couch playing his Nintendo 3ds game. He was so intent on playing the game that he hadn’t even noticed her standing there, staring right at him. She thought to herself. God damn Tommy. He is being such a fuken lazy ass. The scene reminded her once more of Gary. How he always seemed to be playing his PS2 video game whenever she had gone over his house. Whenever he was on that stupid game, he’d ignore her completely. The only time he would even acknowledge that she was even in the room, was when he wanted her to get him a coke or something. And what made the memory worse, and pissed her off, and she meant REALLY PISSED HER OFF, was remembering the fact that she’d gladly do it for him too. She would say, “Sure Gary.” and like a dumb little bimbo, she’d get up and go get him that damn coke. To top it all off, she’d even open it for him and hold the can to his lips (So he wouldn’t have to take his hands off the console.) Fucking boys! Feeling her anger swell, Emily again promised herself, that was the very last time she was going to march to any of her boyfriend’s orders, or for any other boy for that matter. Next time it’s going to be my turn.

As those thoughts of Gary faded, her thoughts went back to the subject on the coach, and what her mom asked her to do. Why the fuck did she do that to me, and what the hell did her mom expect her to do? Emily desperately thought. She had no idea how she could convince Tommy to do his homework. He’d just laugh in her face. Why should he listen to me? It’s not like I can threaten to ground him or anything. Hell, that’s what parents are supposed to do. Either that or bribe him. Is that what mom wants me to do? That thought made her remember something, causing her to chuckled to herself. She pictured Tommy again in his bed again with her panties directly under his nose. Maybe I could promise him another pair of my panties ... Wait Emily! She thought. I bet that would work, and I bet I could get him to do a lot more than just his homework for some more panties. The gears in her head started to whirl. Think this through, Emily, if I’m going to do this then I’m going to make sure it’s going to be worthwhile for me too. She walked on to the kitchen to go get her coke, pondering further. By the time she had retrieved her coke, and started to walk back up the stairs, the idea had moved past the pondering stage, and had now moved on to the planning stage.


She came down twenty minutes later. She had changed her clothes. She was now wearing a black micro-mini skirt. It barely covered her ass. She had bought it one day when shopping with her best friend Stacy, and soon afterwards, had tried to wear it out on one of her dates with Gary, as a special treat. She would have done it too, if it wasn’t for her mom seeing her before she stepped out the door. Her mom had literally marched her back up the stairs and demanded she change and put something ‘more modest’. It had been lying in her dresser draw ever since that day. Well at least now, I’ll be able to make some good use of it. She thought mischievously. Underneath the skirt she was wearing her normal pair of white bikini panties. She didn’t want to make things too obvious, and anyway the panties was already a big part of her plan. Her top consisted of a red tank-top. It’s v-neck accentuated her bosom and it was cut so that it exposed her midriff. Again enticing, but not to much.

She crept up behind Tommy, who was still lying prone on the family room couch and still completely absorbed in his game. Before he had even noticed that she was there, she was able to pivot, and swing her left leg over him, and then straddled herself right over on top of him. Quickly landing her ass right on his upper chest, with her knees pinning down both his arms at his shoulders.

The first thing Tommy noticed was a weight on his chest, and that he could no longer see his 3ds player. A body was blocking his view. He cried out, “Hey! What the fuck?”

He had been so into his game, that at first it didn’t register that he was staring straight into a female belly button. He directed his eyes up and saw it was his stepsister. He looked back down again and noticed there was her crotch almost in his face with her knees spread wide as they pinned down his shoulders. He immediately realized she was wearing the shortest mini skirt he had ever seen, and with the way her legs spread, it had raised up her short skirt, so much so that the front of her panties were completely exposed. He noticed that they were regular white bikini panties, and on them was a smattering of red roses, covering not only the panties back and side, but the rose pattern traveled directly up her crotch as well, directly over her pussy. Alarmed that she may have noticed where all his attention had been drawn to, he forced his head and eyes back up, and saw her staring straight back down at him. Covering up the embarrassment of being caught red handed, he went back on the attack, crying out again, although with a lot less venom this time, “What are you doing? I’m playing my game!”

Noticing that her stepbrother’s eyes had left her crotch, and were now staring back up at her, she declared, “I have a bone to pick with you, Bro”.

Wondering, what the hell did he do to piss her off. “Why? What did I do?”

Leaning forward a bit more so she was looking straight down on top of him, and he was forced to cock his head uncomfortably up to hers, she continued. “It’s what you’re not doing. Mom tells me you haven’t been doing your homework.”

“So!” Tommy yelled out, showing his annoyance with his busy-body stepsister. “What’s that got to do with you?” Looking up to his stepsister was putting a strain on his neck, for his head had been propped up by one of those throw pillows while he was playing his game. Tommy found the strain wasn’t worth it, so he relaxed his neck muscles, and his eyes started to travel down her body. First it was to her chest, where her cleavage was clearly visible, though the angle was poor. Then his view traveled down to her flat stomach and belly button, where he enjoyed that hourglass figure of hers. But he didn’t stop there. He looked down further. It continued until it again was resting on those rose covered panites. And there it stayed, even though this angle was just as bad as when he was staring up at her face. He had to strain his neck so until his chin was all the way down to his chest. Not only did this cause some neck strain but his was having some eye strain as well, as they desperately tried to focus on a crotch that was only inches away.

“It has to do with me, because my Mom, told me to talk to you about it.” He heard Emily say above him. The voice only half registered to him. His mind was somewhere else altogether, Having giving up fighting the temptation. Relaxing his neck muscles as best he could, he allowed his eyes to study her pussy. and started to recite the same old arguments he used on his stepmom. That homework was boring, and anyway he gets ok grades without doing it. Also it’s only middle school, and those grades don’t count for anything anyway. And all through this recitation, Tommy thoughts was on that other thing. He had thoughts like, with her knees spread out the way they were, and the panties being stretched tight, he was trying to detect her camel toe. But studying it further, although stretched taught, unfortunately for him, it seemed her pussy hair was just providing enough padding to hide the slit from his view.

Emily, of course, had noticed where the young teenager’s eyes were glued to, and she congratulated herself. It was now obvious that he had taken the bait. “That’s not the point!” Emily continued her phony lecture. She paused, wanting to give him a bit more time to be mesmerized by her charms, and then continued on. “You’re almost in High School. When you get there your GPA counts to get into a good college. You’ll be competing against all the Asians and Indians, where all they do is study.”

She could tell he wasn’t listening to her anymore, not the way his eyes were focused on her panty covered crotch. Time to play the bad cop now. She smirked to herself, and her right hand reached down and grabbed his hair, yanking his head and shaking it a bit. “Hey, it’s me talking to you, not my crotch! -- GOD DAMN IT!” She lets go of his hair and throwing his head back to the pillow, she then disgustingly says, “All you boys are all alike. It seems like all you brains are located in one place.” Then leaning back a bit, she reaches back with her left hand and drops it directly behind her so that it fell right on Tommy’s cock and testicles. “Right there!” She proclaims.

Tommy felt an explosion of gut retching pain from the unexpected blow to his balls, forcing him to gasp out. The blow also caused his head to lurch up a bit, so that he was now was staring right into her crotch, which now seemed only an inch away.

“Yes, all those brain cells must move from your head...” She then giving his penis hard squeeze through the jeans emphasizing her next words, “ ... to right here.” jiggling her hand on his prick.

Tommy was now more than uncomfortable on where things had suddenly turned. In fact he felt completely shocked and surprised with what was happening. With his stepsister literally having the upper hand now, he managed to croak out a feeble, “I’m sorry.” He then noticed something else. Maybe it was only because his head was so close to her pussy, but he could swear he could smell her now. This in turn caused his dick to to swell up, further embarrassing him as her hand was still gripping his shaft. He forced his head back down, trying to get his mind off her smell, and the fact that her fingers had enclosed themselves around his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.