The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 3: Lazy Good for Nothing

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lazy Good for Nothing - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Emily was doing her homework on the kitchen table. (That’s where she usually did it.) but she couldn’t keep her mind on her work. Instead her mind kept filtering back to her boy issues. A while back she caught, her now ex-boyfriend, Gary, red handed. He was making out with Laura Henschel, right there in the school hallway. She remembered that day vividly. She had asked Mr. Dryer if she could be excused from her Pre-Calc class in order to use the restroom. As she approached the women’s restroom, there they were. Gary and Laura were necking against the lockers. He had his hand all the way up her skirt and down her panties, clutching her bare ass. The goddamn slut, in turn, was dry humping him against the wall. At first she didn’t believe it was her Gary, or that he’d do something like that to her. Especially with the way she treated him, and after everything, and she meant everything, she did for him. She had dropped him, right then and there. Later on she had confronted him, and asked him how long had this been going on. He had said it just started this week and that he was sorry. She had replied back with a terse “Fuck you!”, finished off with a hard slap to the face. Thinking about it now, Emily hoped he was telling her the truth, after all there was no telling what diseases that skank was carrying.

Her problem was she had five months of school to go, and now she was dateless. Oh it wasn’t like she didn’t have opportunities. Once the word got out of their breakup all sorts of boys started hitting on her. Most of them were losers though, either too dorky, ugly, or some other defect. She even had ones that currently had girlfriends hitting on her, but the last thing she wanted to do was ruin her reputation. Oh, not the one that she was a virtuous virgin (God knows that wasn’t true.) but the one she had with the other girls at school. Although she had the looks for it, all the other girls in her High School knew she wasn’t one one of those skanks. Ones that goes around flirting and stealing other girls’ boyfriends. That’s why she got along with most of them. (All the ones other than the sluts like Laura.) And anyway, she thought, Why would she go out with any of those guys anyway? If those boys had the propensity to cheat on their girlfriends, what made her think they wouldn’t cheat on her. It would be like dating another Gary.

No, she vowed to herself, that wasn’t going to happen. If she was going to start dating again, it was going to be with the right boy, and on her terms. Her next boyfriend was going to treat her the way she wanted to be treated.not the other way around. She hadn’t done that with Gary, and look where that got her. No! She vowed for the tenth time. I’m not going to be the obedient little girlfriend next time around. Instead, (She promised to herself.) her next boyfriend was going to do what she wanted, when she wanted, and how she wanted. Or fuck him. And that included their sex life as well. When that last thought crossed her head a sly grin formed on her face, so she corrected herself. No! It especially included her sex life.

But sadly, she realized she’ll most likely will have to wait until college until she found that person. It was going to be a long five months, but she still resolved to keep her vow. Well I still had my hand and fingers to give me some relief until then. She thought. And maybe I could even borrow Stacy’s little friend, or get one myself.

Thinking of masturbation (A slight smirk came to her face.) she wondered what Tommy was up to. Was he still using those panties of hers? Picturing her stepbrother sniffing away at her panties while he was beating his meat seemed so cute, and for some reason, it always pleased her whenever she pictured it in her head. It even kind of turned her on. I wonder if he’d like the real thing? Another grin appeared on her face, as she concluded in that most famous phrase. Is the Pope Catholic? Just then she heard the garage door opening. It was her mom. She had just come back from the grocery store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.