The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 2: Cookies and Cream

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Cookies and Cream - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Lying in bed, Tommy was completely absorbed into his new (well old) Sci Fi novel. He had the paperback in his right hand while his left hand held something else. It was Emily’s panties. They happened to be positioned right under his nose. The novel was written by Robert Heinlein and it was called “Friday”. It was about a female secret agent and takes place sometime in the future. Heinlein was one of Tommy’s favorite Sci Fi authors, not only was he an excellent writer, but at times he wasn’t afraid to include a little sex in his stories, not like most of the other Sci Fi authors. Oh you couldn’t say his stories were exactly pornagraphic, but those passages were always enough to give a fourteen year old boy a nice hardon.

Suddenly his door burst open. and he saw his stepsister peek inside announcing to him, “Tommy I made some cookies. If you want...”

Unfortunately for Tommy, the paper back wasn’t large enough to hide the panties he had been holding against his face.

Now noticing the object in his left hand, she yanked the door wider and walked to the foot of the bed confronting him, “Tommy! --- Are those my panties?” Now getting more angry as she recognized the pair. “They are! --- Aren’t they? Have you been going through my things?”

“No, I swear, I didn’t.” Tommy innocently proclaimed, removing the panties from his face and trying to hide them by crumpling them tightly in his hand.

Her hands went to her hips, causing her blouse to stretch which, unfortunately for Tommy, only highlighted her two firm breasts all the more. “Then how’d you get them then? -- If you’ve been sneaking in my room.”

Proclaiming innocence once again, Tommy replied back, “No. I swear! I found these on the bathroom floor. You had left them lying there the other week.”

His revelation slowly caused a smile to creep on her lips. She knew her stepbrother was fond of her, but she didn’t know it was in this way. “So it seems you like sniffing my panites. Don’t you?”

At first he was going to deny it, but he knew he had been caught red handed, and expressing such an obvious lie may only get her angrier. “Yeah ... I guess so.” He admitted sheepishly.

Emily’s smile got bigger, noticing Tommy’s face had turned a crimson red. She was wondering if she could get it to turn even redder, so she continues with, “So Bro, do you jerk off, while sniffing them too?”

He felt his face start to flush a deeper red. How’d she know?

“Come on, you could tell me.” She responds playfully. “I know all you boys do it. Now what I want to know is, do you masterbate while you have my panties over your face, and smelling my panty crotch?”

Lowering his eyes toward the bed, Tommy could only mumble back, “Yeah ... Sometimes.”

A smile crept on Emily’s face as she pictured her stepbrother, lying there in bed jerking off with her panties covering his face. For some reason, instead of still being upset this news seemed to please her. Her younger stepbrother had a crush on her. Realizing this caused her to get a twisted idea in her head. She stepped over to him, and reached out with her hand and ordered with a somewhat angry tone, “Well, give them back!”

He raised his head,. He really didn’t want to give them up, but what could he do. He took one last look, forlornly scrutinizing one last time the soft fabric still in his hand, and then reluctantly leaned forward and handed them back to her.

Emily, now walking back to the foot of his bed, and turning back around to face him again, she holds out the panties, with both her hands, inspecting them, and then looks back down at the embarrassed boy, “You know why I couldn’t let you keep these anymore.”

Tommy nodded his head thinking she must be thinking he’s some sort of pervert or something. He was also wondering if she was going to tell the parents on what he had done.

“No.” Shaking her head. “These panties are no good anymore.” Now waving the panties in front of his face. “After all you said yourself they are over a week old.” She then drops them at the foot of his bed, and then she did the unthinkable. Emily reached underneath her skirt and pulled down her panties which she was currently wearing. Stepping out of them, she holds them up to him. “But, I tell you what I’ll do. I’ll give you this fresh one, if you come on down and help me clean the dishes.”

Tommy just laid there, eyes frozen wide.

Emily slightly cocked her head to the side. “Well, do we have a deal or not?”

“Deal!” He said, and quickly lunged forward and snatched the panties out of her hand.

Seeing the boy’s enthusiasm made Emily snicker out loud. Then, with her face now bearing that same big smile, she replied, “Good.” Picking up the older panties up from the bed, she turns back around and marches out the door, yelling behind her, “Come on down then, and help me clean up. I’ll let you have some cookies after that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.