The Panty Accord of 2010 - Cover

The Panty Accord of 2010

Copyright© 2019 by OneDay

Chapter 1: Lost and Found

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Lost and Found - Wronged by her boyfriend, Emily vows to change her ways. No longer will she be the typical subservient girlfriend, instead, from now on, she's going to be the one in charge. But where does she start and with whom? That's where her new stepbrother comes in. She learns her younger stepbrother, Tommy, just so happens to be infatuated with her. Emily has found her first mark.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

This was the third time Tommy had come to the bathroom door. He was checking to see if his new stepsister was still in there. He liked his stepsister. He really did. After all, it was kind of neat having an instant sibling, especially after living alone, with only his Dad and him for as long as he could remember. She was friendly, kind, and it sure didn’t hurt any that she happened to be a fox as well. He remembered the first time he had met her. His Dad had taken him to a restaurant to meet the woman, whom he had now married, and her family. The family consisted of one lone daughter. She was named Emily, and she had sat across from him at the restaurant’s table. He was in awe with how beautiful she was from the very start. She was a brunette, with voluptuous wavy hair that swept down past her shoulders. Her breasts were of a moderate size, but they stood out proudly, framed as they were that day by the form fitting, pull down blouse. Of course it didn’t hurt that at the time, he was a thirteen year old adolescent, while she happened to be seventeen year old burgeoning young woman. He was so happy when the food finally arrived as it had given him something to do other than just stare at her like an idiot with his mouth all agap.

He wasn’t the only one that thought she was a fox. Going to a new school was always tough, especially at his age, but when the other boys found out who his new stepsister was, all of a sudden became a much more popular guy. Thinking about that, made him also think he probably wasn’t the only one who pictured her image when they went about beating their meat. But that didn’t matter now, no matter how much he was infatuated with her, the fact was, he was running late, so he knocked on the bathroom door once more. “Aren’t you done yet? You know I got to get ready for school too!”

Emily was just putting away her hair dryer when she heard Tommy’s knock on the door. This was the only bad thing about having a new brother. She now had to share her bathroom. Answering back, “I’m almost done.” Tommy wasn’t a bad kid though. In fact she liked having a kid brother. She remembered, back when she was young, always asking her parents about when she was going to get her own little brother or sister, like all her other school friends seemed to have. That was before their divorce, after that she had resigned herself to being an only child. So when her mom got remarried, and it came with an instant little brother, she kind of got what she had been wishing for all those years. He wasn’t a bad kid too. They seemed to get along well. So much so she soon started calling him Bro. He in turn started calling her Sis.

Finally, shoving the hair dryer back in the drawer, she gave herself one last look over in the mirror, satisfied, she then quickly opened the bathroom door for him. “Don’t you know by now, you have to give a girl some extra time, how else is she to make sure she’s presentable?”

Still enamored by her beauty, especially the way she was looking now, he found himself blurting out, “Sis, I don’t know why you bother. You always look great.”

Not expecting that sort of compliment from her younger stepbrother, she looked at him and gave him a big smile. Then bending down blindly with her left hand to pick up her night clothes, which were lying on the floor, with her other hand she reached out to playfully mess with his hair saying, “Aww, you’re such a sweet little brother.” She then promptly stepped out so her stepbrother could get in and get ready.

Tommy, quickly stepped in and closed the door behind him. That’s when he noticed it. Emily, in her rush to leave the bathroom, had somehow left her panties on the floor. He was about to reach for the door knob to tell her when something stopped him. Instead he kept the door closed, bent down and reached for it himself, and for some strange reason, found himself bringing it toward his face, toward his nose. He took a slight whiff and immediately felt a stir to his penis. More bravely now, he pressed the crotch of the panties against his nostrils and inhaled deeply. He felt his penis respond once more to the fragrance. He had just started reaching for his cock with his other hand when he heard, outside the door, “Mom, have you seen my phone!”

It was Emily, and she continued on to shout, “I can’t find it anywhere.”

Flinching from her sudden outcry, and knowing now he was already running late, he stripped off his pajama top and gently used them to wrap up the misplaced panties. Next he took off his bottoms, over his now half-erect penis, and went to turn on the shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.