Five Tones - Cover

Five Tones

Copyright© 2019 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 4: At Work

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: At Work - Five seemingly random notes change the world. The first chapter is the origin of the notes. Chapter two is the story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Body Modification   Public Sex   Nudism  

I woke up the next day to the alarm clock on my phone buzzing. I purposely set my alarm so I got as much sleep as possible. But then I had to hurry to get to work on time.

I threw on a polo shirt and jeans, wolfed down a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice and headed out the door. I’d get coffee at work.

I was in such a rush, I had forgotten about what had happened the night before. But Tammy and Tonya brought it back to me. They were waiting in their doorway, naked.

“Hi, Craig!” they said in a singsong voice.

I grinned sheepishly, “Hi, girls.”

Tammy cupped her breasts, “Do you want to come in for a quickie? I still have so much to learn about hetero sex.”

Tonya started fingering herself, “I am so horny! I need your cock so bad!”

I shook my head as my other head swelled, “I am late for work as it is. I will hurry back and ravage you both then.”

They both let out a moan of disappointment, and I rushed to the elevator, before I changed my mind.


I lived just four blocks from FURY software. It was an easy walk. That was one of the reasons why I chose this apartment building.

On the corner at the end of my block was a bus stop. There, I saw the first signs of how things had changed.

There was a businesswoman in an immaculate suit was getting fucked up the ass, not ten feet from the stop, in broad daylight. Her blonde hair was made up in an elaborate hairdo. She was on all fours, and her pressed skirt was flipped up, showing her ass. Her panties were laying in the gutter. The man sodomizing her looked to be in his late forties. He was wearing a stained work shirt. His worn jeans were crumpled up beside his feet. He was very well endowed, and fucking her with hard brutal thrusts.

“Oh God! It’s incredible!” she panted repeatedly.

In the shelter where people could sit and wait for the bus, a girl was on her knees giving an older man a blowjob. I couldn’t see much of the girl, but the man was obviously enjoying himself.

A chubby older woman, obviously past retirement age with white hair, walked up from the opposite direction. She saw the activities that were going on and said, “What is happening? Has everyone lost their minds?”

I didn’t have time to explain, so I pulled out my cellphone and played the ad for her. She did not look at the screen, all she heard was the five tones and the message. I learned for certain that the visual part of the ad was not necessary.

Her eyes glossed over for a second. She then smiled at me and grabbed my crotch. “Do you want to have sex with me. I’m real good.”

Old women were not a turn-on for me. “Sorry, but I’m late for work,” which was true.

She nodded gloomily, then ran up to the next man she saw, taking off her clothes as she went.

The rest of my walk was down a busy street with little foot traffic. Thus, I didn’t see any more lascivious behavior.

When I walked into the lobby of FURY, I noticed there was no receptionist at the front desk, and the security guard was not there to make sure that we scanned our badges. They were both women, so I guessed they were off fucking somewhere.

I walked around the corner and found them both in front of the elevators. They were both naked on the floor sixty-nining each other.

Mr. Yronwode, one of the company founders, a man in his fifties, was shoving a nightstick up the black security guard’s ass. He was giving them detailed instructions of what they were to do to each other.

I stepped around them, and got into the open elevator.

As I went up to the fifth floor, I wondered why Mr. Yronwode did not fuck the girls himself. Then it hit me. He probably had ED and could not get it up. This was his way of getting off.


The fifth floor was dedicated to Bob’s team, of which I am a part. I heard the sound of two women moaning.

The software industry is a male-dominated one. Having two women in a team of twelve was actually pretty good. Bob had asked for more women. He said that they had a way of looking at things that were different from men. We needed all the perspectives we could find.

Now, our two girls were naked on their backs, their clothes scattered on the floor, and being drilled on top of their desk. Their heads were hanging off the side, where they were sucking another co-worker’s cock. The rest of the team were standing around them, watching.

Freddy, who was being blown by Gretchen, our chunky blonde, cried out and came. He sprayed his cum all over her face, neck and tits.

She raised her head and smiled, “Who’s next?”

My friend saw me, as he was zipping up his pants, and walked over. “Isn’t it great? Every woman will do anything you say. Anything!”

Freddy rides the city bus to get to work.

“What about the ones who have not heard the ad?” I asked.

“I took care of the ones on my bus. When I got on, I turned the volume up to full and played the ad.”

“You didn’t!” I gasped.

“I played it again when I was halfway to the back.

“It was amazing! All these women stopped cold for a second. They then begged all the men around them, how they could satisfy their every desire.”

“What about the women who had already heard it?”

“They shrugged it off, like they didn’t even hear it.”

I then recounted to him my experience at the bus stop.

“The whole world has changed!” Freddy gloated. “Now, all the women are playthings. And the great thing is that they love it!”

I agreed that this was amazing. “I wonder how it happened. Who is responsible for it.?”

“Who cares? I’d buy him a car as a show of gratitude.

“On my way to our building, I played the ad for any woman I saw on the street.”

I laughed, “You’re incorrigible.”

Just then, the phone at my desk rang. I walked over and answered it.

It was Bob, my boss. He said that they wanted me up on seven.


The seventh floor was the top floor of the building. It was where all the top executive offices and the big conference room were.

I went to Veronica Roberts’ office. She was the only female founder, and the financial brains behind the creative founders.

I had talked to her once, when I was hired. She had me sign my contract with the company before I went down to HR.

She seemed to be a woman of pure class. She wore tailored suits and short bob-cut auburn hair. That fashionable suit emphasized that she had a killer figure underneath. She was tall for a woman, about six foot. Her demeanor was one of cool civility. She was all business, no funny business.

I heard one high pitched cry coming from behind the frosted glass. It didn’t sound like the CFO that I remembered.

Bob opened the door, as I approached. “Good, you’re here. I told Ms. Roberts of your talents, and she said that she could use you, right now.”

“What talents was he speaking of,” I wondered.

In the room, there was a man in his thirties, stroking his dick frantically trying to get hard. That was Carl Underhill, another one of the founders.

Veronica was sitting on top of her desk, completely naked. Her body not only met but exceeded my expectations. She could have easily been a model for a lingerie catalog.

The only woman moaning was Ms. Robert’s assistant, Fiona. She was naked in the corner masturbating. She was a good foot shorter than her boss with mousy brown hair. She was Veronica lackey.

Without getting up, she said, “Good, you’re here. I heard great things about your cocksmanship. I am in need of someone who can fill me many times, and Bob leads me to believe that you are the man for the job.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.