Five Tones - Cover

Five Tones

Copyright© 2019 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 3: Afterparty Party

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Afterparty Party - Five seemingly random notes change the world. The first chapter is the origin of the notes. Chapter two is the story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Body Modification   Public Sex   Nudism  

I went home to my apartment, and sank into my couch and watched some of the local news.

The regular newscasters were on a middle-aged man and an attractive blonde, probably in her early thirties.

The female newscaster spoke first, “Our top story tonight, an unusual pirated ad appeared on the Super Bowl, during the halftime show.”

They cut away to the commercial, and repeated the message.

The woman anchor evidently hadn’t seen it before, because she was staring at the camera with a blank expression. After about two seconds, she came out of it. “The FAA is investigating the source of the ad.”

The newsman turn to his partner, “Tracy, I hear you have a nice body. Why don’t you show all the folks watching at home?” he asked rhetorically.

Blushing slightly she nodded. Standing up she walked around to the front side of the desk. The camera pulled back so you could see her from the knees up.

With little modesty, Tracy took off her clothes. Under her conservative suit, she was wearing a lacy black bra and panty set. She reached behind and clasped her bra. I came off to reveal some of the nicest knockers I had ever seen. They were at least a D-cup, with erect pink nipples. There was little sag, which led me to think that she had had some work done on them.

She stepped out of her panties, leaving her shoes as her only clothes. She had a shaved bush. Her labia was obviously dark and swollen.

She stood before the camera for a few seconds, her hands behind her back. She was breathing heavily, causing her breasts to jiggle.

Her male partner said something to her. His mic was turned off, so I couldn’t make out what her said. But she nodded, and cupped each of her breasts. In turn, she brought a nipple up to her mouth and sucked on each nipple. Her points were rock hard, pointing at the viewer.

She then reached down between her legs. With her left hand she spread her lower lips. With her right, she shoved her index and middle fingers up inside her. She closed her eyes and let out a long guttural moan.

It was at that point that someone broke away to commercial.

I shook my head. Things were getting out of hand, fast.

I turned off the car dealership ad. After what I’d seen, my cock was hard again. I thought about jerking off, when I heard, courtesy of this building’s thin walls, The Sisters coming up the stairs, giggling.

I called them sisters, but they were really step-sisters. Tammy’s dad had married Tonya’s mom. They were only five when that happened. They shared the same bedroom, and became best friends almost instantly.

When puberty hit, the started playing doctor with each other. It quickly escalated to where they became lovers. Their parents didn’t know about this until it was too late. They were inseparable and in love with each other.

Their parents died in a car wreck when they were eighteen. Together they inherited their family’s modest fortune.

They had used most of the money on plastic surgery, to make the two look alike. Tammy got a nose job, to match Tonya’s button nose. And Tonya got a boob job and her legs shortened. As a result, they looked strikingly similar.

The only real difference was their hair color. They decided to dye their hair distinctive colors. Tammy wore a vivid purple color and Tonya became a red-head, but in a bright red shade that did not exist in nature. They both kept their hair short, barely touching their collars.

I found all this out when I moved into my apartment. I met them as I was carrying up boxes. They were very welcoming, and offered to have me over for dinner.

I had dreams of having a three-some with them, but that illusion was completely shattered. It became obvious that they were totally into each other. The way they looked at and touched each other, even with me around, made me uncomfortable. During our dinner, they told me all about themselves, in graphic details.

I did my best to be accepting, and they seemed to be happy that I didn’t run away in disgust. I became one of their best friends.

Though they looked sexy as hell, I knew that they were forever off my list of sexual partners.

The two worked at a maid club. Maid clubs were imports from Japan. Men came in and were greeted by hostesses dressed in traditional maid outfits. They would all say, “Welcome Home.” Each man would choose what maids he wanted to serve him that night. The hostesses would drape themselves all over him, feed him, tell him how handsome he was, and pour his choice of beer or booze into a glass or mug.

The one ironclad rule of the maid bar was the guests were not allowed to touch the hostesses. Do that and you were banned for life.

Tammy and Tonya had no trouble playing the role of maids, they were always a team, and were the most popular.employees. They made outrageous tips every night, Super Bowl Sunday used to be a dead time at the club, but it was discovered that there was a number of lesbians, and cross-dressing women, who wanted to come to the club, but did not feel comfortable during normal business hours. Super Sunday became Ladies’ Night at the club.

The sisters did not really care whether it was men or women. It was all acting. The only people they were into was each other.

Hearing them coming up the stairs, probably still wearing their maid outfits, gave me an awful idea. I knew it was wrong, but I could not make it go away.

I walked out into the hallway. “Hi, girls,” I said.

“Hi, Craig,” the said together, like they often did.

“How was work?”

Tonya smiled, “A nice change of pace.”

“Those lesbians were so nice. Their propositions were so cute,” said Tammy.

“So, I guess you didn’t see the Super Bowl?”

They both shook their heads. “Sports are not our thing, and it wasn’t on at work,”

I cleared my throat and showed them my cellphone, “There was an ad during game I’d like you to see.”

The two nodded. “The ads are the only thing we like about the Super Bowl,” said Tammy.

I turned on the video and held it up for them to see.

Seeing their reaction firsthand was amazing. Their eyes and expression went blank for a second. They returned to normal, except for the way they looked at me. “Do you want to fuck us, Master?” they chorused, bowing their heads.

Blushing I nodded. “I’ve wanted you both ever since I moved in here.”

The each grabbed one of my hands and dragged me towards their room. “Then now’s your chance,” said Tammy, the red-head.

Once inside, the two frantically undressed me. They pulled my shirt over my head, then each one untied a shoe. I stepped out of them. Tonya unzipped the fly to my jeans, while Tammy unbuckled the belt. They each grabbed a side of my waistband and pulled down.

They both stared at the bulge in my underwear. For the first time, they showed some hesitancy, so I took the initiative, and pulled my boxer shorts down.

They both gasped in surprise as my cock sprang out. Together they fell to their knees before it. “It’s so big!” they both murmured.

My dick was a little bigger than average, but nothing for the record books. “You’ve never seen an erection before?”

Tonya nodded, “You are our first.”

“So, you are both virgins?”

Tammy paused for a moment, “I guess so, technically. Of course, we have fucked each other with toys almost daily.”

I nodded, “I don’t think you’ll find my cock that different.”

“I want to go first,” said Tammy.

“No, I do!” cried Tonya.

This is the first time I had seen them disagree or fight about anything. I found it a bit disturbing. “Let’s flip a coin,” I said.

They both nodded, “That’s fair.”

I pulled out a quarter.

“Heads,” called Tammy.

“Hey, I was going to call heads,” Tonya objected.

It came up tails. “You get to go first, Tonya.”

The purple-haired girl nodded, “Let’s get on the bed, where we can do some serious fucking.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.