Five Tones - Cover

Five Tones

Copyright© 2019 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 2: Craig's Story

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Craig's Story - Five seemingly random notes change the world. The first chapter is the origin of the notes. Chapter two is the story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Body Modification   Public Sex   Nudism  

The ads started about a week before the Super Bowl. It was on daytime TV and on prime time shows that targeted women. On the screen was a blank pink screen. Across the screen streamed words that were spoken by a smooth baritone voice. The voice said, “Ladies, watch for our ad after the halftime show on the Super Bowl. It will change your life.”

The mystery was where were these ads coming from? They had not been paid for, and were not scheduled. The Super Bowl people insisted that there were no special ads scheduled after the halftime show. Obviously, someone on the inside was in on it, but no one was talking. The excitement and speculation almost eclipsed the game. What was the message? Would the ad actually appear?

Three days before the game, the ad changed slightly, advising the viewrt that they would want to have their cellphones handy to record the one time event.

I had been invited by my boss to a Super Bowl watching party. I was a new hire at, Furikawa, Underhill, Roberts and Yronwode, or FURY software. I had just moved to Atlanta to this job two months before.

My team leader, Bob, had about twelve members on his team, but only the single men decided to show up for the party. The others gave excuses of various types. I was later told that Bob was not known for throwing very good parties.

I arrived at Bob’s house, about a half hour before the game, the only decoration was two banners, one for each team. There was both soda and beer on ice and some chips and dip. Bob told me that he had ordered two large pizzas but they hadn’t been delivered yet. That wasn’t surprising. Super Sunday was the busiest day for pizza shops.

Two of the other attendees were already there. I was disappointed that the two single girls on the team, Gretchen and Debbie, were not there.

The only female attending was Bob’s wife, Violet. I had never met her before. She seemed nice enough, but shy. She seemed to have an average figure, and not much of a waist. She was wearing a jersey from her favorite team.

Soon after, the other two guys, one being my friend Freddy, who had helped me get this job right out of college, arrived.

After I was told that that was all the attendees, I groused, “This sucks, no females.”

Bob motioned toward his brunette wife, who was at the front door, greeting the pizza delivery guy. “What is my wife? Chopped liver?”

“My mistake, boss. I meant eligible females.”

Freddy replied, “We are here to see the game, not get laid.”

“We can always do both.”

The seven of us grabbed some pizza, and settled in to watch the game. It was a pretty good game. The favored team was ahead by ten at the half, so it was still anyone’s game.

The halftime show started, but the big-name performers were not the big draw. What would happen afterward was the big question.

I had my cellphone out, just in case.

When the screen turned pink, I turned it on.

The smooth baritone voice from the previous ads spoke. “Here’s what all of you ladies have been waiting for.”

A series of seemingly random five piano notes played. At least one of the notes was out of tune. The voice said, “You are an eager sex slave to all men.” The text to the message scrolled across the TV screen.

There was about a ten second pause, then the same five notes and message repeated.

The regularly scheduled advertisements followed.

Violet had been standing at the back of the room. I didn’t see her reaction to the ad. When I looked back, she didn’t seem any different.

She walked over to the side of the recliner where her husband was sitting and stared at him expectantly.

My boss seemed to realized that something had changed, he looked at his wife. “Do you want something dear?” he asked.

“Tell me what to do,” she said in a hoarse voice.

His eyes lit up, “Why don’t you take off your clothes and show my guests what you are really good at.”

Blushing, she nodded and pulled her football jersey over her head. It turned out Violet had a nice set of C-cup breasts. The loose jersey and the bra underneath had covered them. When she removed her brassiere, we all saw that she had large puffy areolae and hard erect nipples.

She then got out of her jeans and panties. The brunette had a neatly trimmed bush that had a small tuft of hair above her clitoris. Like her nipples, her clit was rock hard and jutting out.

Freddy and I were sitting in folding chairs, while the other three guests were seated on a couch. Bob was sitting in his recliner.

Violet knelt between Freddy’s legs and unzipped his fly. Pulling down his underwear, his average-sized cock sprang out.

Bob’s wife lunged onto the dick like it was made out of candy. She frantically bobbed her head up and down on the shaft.

My friend’s eyes bugged out, he then closed the closed them and moaned, “She is good! Ohh! What is she doing with her tongue?”

We all watched the woman’s actions in disbelief. Had that ad affected her somehow?

Freddy cried out as he came. You could see Violet furiously gulping down his load.

With a smile, she replaced my friend’s wilting erection back in his pants. She turned to me, “It’s your turn.”

She crawled over to me and repeated her performance.

Freddy was right. She was good at giving blowjobs. While worked on my cock with her mouth, she swirled her tongue around my head.

Bob decided that he should get in on this, and while she was fellating me, he got behind her, opened his fly, and fucked her pussy.

Violet, who had been staring at me, closed her eyes and let out a moan. That moan set off some interesting vibrations in her mouth, that made me lose control, and come.

Again, she skillfully swallowed my cum. This time, though, she didn’t zip me up. She was busy moaning and gyrating her hips against her husband’s erection.

They both came very close to simultaneously. When he pulled out, she smiled, “Thank you so much, dear. That was just what I needed.”

She then proceeded to the three on the couch. In turn, she serviced each of them in turn.

The brunette stood up and walked to the hallway entrance. She smiled flirtatiously, “If any of you want to fuck me, I will be in the bedroom.”

“Violet!” exclaimed Bob.

She didn’t seem to get her husband’s objection, “That includes you as well, dear.”

The naked slut turned and went to the door at the end of the hall. She went through and closed it behind her.

Freddy was first on his feet and down the hall.

I was the third in line. One of the older team members, named Phillip, was in front of me.

We stood in the hallway, waiting our turn. From the behind the door, we heard both of them moaning and crying out. Much of it was unintelligible, but I heard Violet say, “That is so good!” and “Treat me like the dirty whore I am, Master!”

Phillip turned to the rest of us, “This is ridiculous. We don’t have to stand here. We all know what order we are in. We can wait in the family room, watch the game, and wait our turn there.”

As we retook our places, we watched some of the second half, but mostly we talked. What the hell had just happened? Had that ad made Bob’s wife into a sex slave? If so, how did it happen, and when would it wear off? Would it wear off?

Freddy finally staggered out of the bedroom, naked and covered with sweat. “Bob, your wife is incredible. I need to shower. Do you mind?”

Bob nodded, and my friend stumbled into the bathroom, where we had all used at one point or another during the evening.

Phillip nodded, and went down the hall to the bedroom.

I looked at our host. “You seem to be taking this well, boss. I think I would be kicking all of us out, if I was in your shoes.”

That made him pause. “You know, you’re right. An hour ago, I would have kick your asses out the door. But things have changed. Violet has changed, you can see that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.