Organism X - Cover

Organism X

Copyright© 2019 by DevilBookCorruptions

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After a meteorite crashes near Bailey College, female students begin to undergo dramatic physical and mental changes while developing insatiable libidos. Meanwhile, the men begin to fall ill and die. In the middle of it all is a girl with exceptional abilities who might just hold the fate of the world in her hands.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Aliens   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Transformation  

1

Molly smeared a dollop of the sample onto the microscope slide and slipped it under the lens. The image started out blurry, but Molly was adept with the tool and pretty soon, she got a clearer picture.

Molly gazed down and gasped at what she saw. Millions of little objects wiggled about in the protoplasm, their bodies covered in cilia. If she had to guess, Molly might have called these things cells, but there were issue with that.

First of all, they didn’t seem to have even a malleable single form. Instead, the gelatinous blobs reshaped constantly, something sprouting little tentacles, other times inflating, sometimes splitting apart and coming back together. To her knowledge, nothing terrestrial worked like this.

“Babe,” Molly said. “Come see this.”

Hunter walked over and took a leak through the lens. He seemed equally shocked.

“It has to be contamination. I mean it happens all the time. Meteorite lands in water or mud, maybe it has organic compounds in it, maybe it just has surface area. Either way, it’s covered in less than a second.”

“I considered that, but the behavior of these guys is off the charts. Hunter, we’ve seen countless samples from the water here. Look me in the eyes and tell me with a straight face that you’ve seen organisms do this kind of thing.”

Hunter broke into a smile.

“I haven’t,” he said.

“This is unreal,” Molly giggled. “Aliens. Hunter, we found aliens!”

“We found something,” he said, desperately trying to keep his expectations low.


2

Megan burst through the door and into the room, already launching into a tirade. She had something to say and now, finally, she had someone who would listen.

Leah simply watched the girl with hungry eyes.

“Can we talk? Thanks, Leah, you’re the best! So you won’t believe what I saw Brad do. Wait, I should back up.”

Megan stepped into a small puddle of slime and yelped.

“Hey, what is this stuff? Jessie and I were wondering. It’s pretty gross.”

“I had a lava lamp explode,” Leah whispered quietly as she closed the door and moved closer to Megan.

“It’s icky. Why haven’t you cleaned it up?”

“Had an assignment due, took priority,” Leah said tonelessly. Megan just accepted this.

“Brad is totally giving me the cold shoulder and I’m done. All we ever do is board game nights and movie nights, always with his friends. Never any private time. And then today, guess what? He lied to me!”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Leah cooed. She came up to stand next to Megan by her bed and stared closeness at the girl, feeling the rising need inside. Something was shifting, waking up. It needed let out.

“I’ve been waiting all day to talk to you. Jessie is just a jerk about this, don’t tell her I said that, and Emily just doesn’t care.”

“I care,” Leah said.

“See! You’re the sweetest. I knew you would listen! Hey, can we go by Jessie’s bed, it’s pretty gross over here.”

As Megan crossed the room, her back turned, Leah reached between her legs and covered her fingers in the slime that now seemed to endlessly leak from her burning pussy. Megan never noticed.

“So I need your advice,” Megan said. “Let me lay everything out in full.”

The girl launched into a rambling rant about this, that, and the other. Leah pretended to listen, but the excitement was hard to contain. She desperately craved the prattling brunette that had been her friend.

Still, the mishap with Jessie had proven the need for subtlety, so Leah struggled to contain herself.

She sidled up next to Megan, making sure to get in close. With Jessie, this would have sent up red flags, but Megan was hopelessly clingy and very touchy.

“So it seems like Brad doesn’t like me, but I like him. Should I try to move on? I feel like that’s gonna be painful, but better in the long run.”

“Definitely move on,” Leah said softly.

“Oh yeah?”

“There are much bigger and better things.”

Leah took the opportunity to wrap her arms around the girl. Megan, ever the oblivious sweetheart, welcomed the hug. With delicate care, Leah gently rubbed her slimy fingers across Megan’s exposed back, rubbing some of the slime into the pretty brunette’s soft flesh.

Megan gasped slightly, but did not break away. She gazed into Leah’s eyes, looking so very sad and desperate.

What a poor, hopeless girl, Leah thought. There had been so many hours and so many boys. So many relationships that never worked out. Leah had listened to Megan through all of them.

“Do you really think there’s someone out there for me?”

“I know there is,” Leah said, her lips breaking into a wicked smile.

“Who?” Megan asked, her eyes starting to water.

“Me.” Leah said.

“What?”

Leah made her move. She brought her lips in and planted a soft, wet kiss on the pretty, nervous brunette.

Megan squealed through the kiss and pushed back against Leah, but with far less force than Jessie had used. The slime was starting to work into Megan’s system, clouding her thoughts.

Leah pushed harder, snaking her tongue into Megan’s mouth, allowing her corrupt saliva to gush in with every mouthy kiss. She felt Megan’s muscles loosen in her grip.

Pulling back, allowing a trail of green-tinted saliva to link their mouths, Leah inspected her new ward. Megan was bright red and looked as if she were going to faint. Leah stroked the girl’s hair, taking in her simple girl-next-door looks and her cute, slender body.

How had she never liked girls before this point? They were so soft and pretty. Leah ran a gentle hand up from Megan’s belly to her small breast, working her fingers under the push-up bra the girl had worn to impress so many boys.

Within Leah’s womb, something stirred, desperate for release. Leah suddenly felt giddy as she felt the voice within again. She was about to get a sister!

Still, Leah wanted to have fun with her prey. She squeezed Megan’s small tit, taking time to caress and pinch the girl’s little pink nipple. Then she went in for another wet kiss.

Megan was like jello in Leah’s arms now. The saliva and slime had performed their dual purpose of subduing the girl and awakening her lust. Leah could even feel Megan kissing her back now.

“Leah,” Megan whimpered. “I-I don’t know if.”

The girl trailed off, tears streaming down her cherry red cheeks.

“What?” Leah giggled, cupping Megan’s face in her hand.

“I’m not-I’m not into girls.”

“You don’t seem certain.”

Leah took the opportunity to take off the sweatshirt, revealing her flawless body to Megan.

“Maybe this can convince you,” Leah crooned.

She pulled Megan into another deep kiss and with her right hand, harvested some of the copious slime from her snatch. Megan blubbered, but did not fight back, the chemicals having drained her will completely.

Next, Leah jammed her fingers down the hem of Megan’s shorts and under her panties. She smeared the goo onto Megan’s glistening pussy lips, reveling in the softness of the girl’s crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.