Kingsman's Valley - Cover

Kingsman's Valley

Copyright© 2019 by MackDaddySuperior

Chapter 1: White Summer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: White Summer - For this criminal and killer surviving the Zombie apocalypse isn't enough. It's his time to thrive.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Zombies   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Small Breasts   Violence  

My name is Jessie Kingsman and the purpose of this journal is to tell my story of surviving the zombie apocalypse and hopefully justify what many would see as criminal acts.

It begins, as these things often do, with a young man going off to war. At 17 I had my heart broken and frankly I didn’t take it well. After beating the lying, cheating whore and her boyfriend half to death the judge gave me a choice between jail or the marine core.

Three years later I was embroiled in a scandal. I frequently partook in a brothel in Baghdad, as did dozens of others including a general. Most of the brothel girls weren’t a day over 15 and when one of their brothers decided to stone his little sister to death the truth began to come out. As they usually do the military decided to suppress the incident rather than prosecute and embarrass themselves. Because of that I was able to leave the military without consequence.

I went to college after the military. Studied chemistry and engineering. I had a few girlfriends but none of them were submissive enough. Most women love to be dominated sexually, but unlike the haji whores they wanted to be equals outside the bedroom and that always got tiresome. After college I had a few jobs but they were all equally unsatisfying. That’s when my brother called.

My brother Devin and I are fraternal twins, but you would never guess we were related. I’m 6’2”, built like a marine, with light brown hair I keep short and tattoos all over. My brother is 6’3”, about 350 ponds with long dark brown hair and a speech impediment.

“Come wok wiff me” he said. My brother owned an admittedly nice house in a secluded valley in the hills of northern California. There he grew high quality marijuana for various criminal organizations.

“I don’t know anything about weed man” I said, assuming that’s what he meant.

“I’m expandin dah business” he said. “I need a chemitht I can twust.”

That’s how my brother and I started cooking meth. Two years later we were both millionaires. Not to say it was easy. I had to kill about six people in that time to protect the business, but it turns out I have a knack for eliminating problems without blowback. A marine and his rifle is better than a hundred street thugs.

We built another house for me at the far end of the valley. Devin and I also installed two dozen solar panels on the north slope, getting off the grid helps relieve suspicion. A new lab and a greenhouse for developing new strands and better product. The hills around us were almost impassable, still I used what extra time I could find setting up traps surrounding the property.

It was at that point that Devin met Hugo Wells. Hugo was running a business of drugs for women and Devin was in the market for a wife. We expanded the business yet again making designer drugs for Hugo and Devin got a little asian wife named Li Na. Li was 19 when she arrived and already experienced in being a sex slave.

I never had problems getting women, but other than whores my brother had no experience at all, so I was surprised when he and Li got into BDSM. Of course I’d also acquired a taste for submissive women in the Mid East, so after seeing how pleased Devin was with his purchase I decided to get one too.

“We’ve just opened a school in Russia” explained Hugo. “The girls their are all virgins but they’re being well trained.”

Samara was pleased to be sold. She was the top student. Her mistress had even rewarded her. She was being sold to Mr. Wells’ friend from California U.S.A. She was excited to live in the U.S.A. Not that she had the right to complain but she heard horror stories about what some men did to their women. Cutting them, breaking their bones, torturing and ultimately killing them.

Mistress Sasha was in her 30’s and always wore a strap-on. She’d taught Samara everything she needed to know, deepthroating, anal, how to cry on command and most importantly how to read a person and interpret what they want.

Samara knew the score, If you were lucky you’d end up with a responsible master but if you misbehaved you’d be sent to one of the bad clients. These men bought a new girl every year, sometimes every few months. They’d torture and kill them then move on to the next girl.

Samara had worked hard to be worthy. Every day she worked to worship mistress Sasha’s rubber cock. She’d gotten good at guessing her mistress’s moods and responding accordingly.

When mistress would bring out the camera Samara would obey and do as she was told. Sometimes Sasha would want her to be meek and vulnerable. To scream and cry and beg for it to stop. Other times she was to act like a slut and beg to be fucked. She knew they would sell the video and it turned her on to think of men getting off to her being fucked in the throat and ass. She’d seen all kinds of porn and knew what men did, how they’d squirt their cock milk. She wondered what it would taste like. Would it be similar to her mistress’s pussy? Would her master make her drink lots of it from many men or would she have to work for it?

For graduation day Samara was dressed in nothing but heels and makeup. She felt beautiful and wondered what was in store for her. Sasha presented Samara with a tiny bound girl. She was bound face down on a wooden horse. Her legs spread wide and Samara could see she’d been worked over with a switch, red welts covered her ass and back. Her dark hair hung over her face, she was blindfolded and gagged so all she could do was whimper pathetically. With her cheeks spread open Samara could see her ass hole was lubed. In the shadowy corners of the room Samara could see camera tripods and blinking red recording lights.

Sasha said nothing. She just removed her strap on and fastened it tightly to Samara’s naked body. Samara shivered as she remembered her first night. She’d been tied, beaten with a switch and raped in the ass. She looked down at the red rubber phallus and wondered if it had been a student who raped her that first night. She’d seen the other students, but aside from when they’re assigned to fuck for the cameras they don’t socialize.

She was okay with cruel things happening to her. She learned to handle it, but she’d never been the mean one before.

Sasha, sensing hesitation in her pupil said “It’s a mercy. You know what lies ahead for her. You know what she needs to learn.”

Samara had to admit she enjoys fucking other students with the strap on, but they enjoy it too. She could see the cameras rolling and she knew she didn’t have a choice.

She took position behind the child and aimed her cock at the tiny orifice. It was one of the smaller sized strap ons but that hardly mattered to the girl’s virgin ass.

She pushed in slowly. The girl began to squeal and whine around her gag but Samara pushed on.

Once buried to the hilt she gave the poor thing a moment to cry and breath.

Samara looked to her mistress. Sasha nodded with a sly smile. Samara knew that smile it meant she was pleased, proud and horny. Samara’s heart brightened and she started to get turned on too.

She looked down at her victim. The tiny frail body. Samara could count the girl’s ribs and see her muscles moving under her pale skin. Flexing against her bonds. She reached out and ran her fingers over the child’s back, tracing her welts as Samara’s hand caressed her tiny sexy back.

Samara looked down at her hand and saw drops of perspiration clinging to her finger tips. She sucked them into her mouth and moaned at the taste of the girl’s sweat. Her eyes caught where they were connected. That tiny heart shaped ass looked so beautiful sodomized by Samara’s rubber cock. There was no more remorse. She could see this girl’s future, the joy, the pain, the orgasms. She felt real love for the girl and wanted nothing more than to be her first fuck.

She took hold of the anonymous little slave and started pumping her ass. The wet smacking sounds were almost imperceptible over the shrill screaming. With each thrust the harness rubbed Samara’s clit and she was building to a powerful orgasm.

She looked to see her mistress fingering herself and the smell of Sasha’s sex added to Samara’s lust. She lost herself in pleasure and fucked her little lover with wild abandon. She humped and humped and humped.

“I’M COMMING!” she screamed as her orgasm shook her. Then everything fell silent except for the pathetic crying of a small child.

Samara pulled out slowly and on shaking legs she returned to her mistress. Searching her flush face for approval.

Sasha pet Samara’s head and said “good slut.” Samara beamed and hugged her mistress, sandwiching the goey phallus between them.

Sasha then escorted Samara to the private airfield where she was given a simple summer dress, sandals and a shiny new chastity belt. Sasha gave Samara a wet affectionate kiss and wished her luck. Samara had to fight back her tears. She knew she couldn’t stay with mistress Sasha but she had grown to love the woman, even when she was cruel.

The pilot was a man with a fat belly and a big beard. He never even glanced at her and Samara was glad. She hadn’t seen a man in years except in porn so being alone with him was scary.

The plane ride was surprisingly short. They landed at a larger airport. Then she boarded a bigger plane. Where a slim man in a suit was waiting for her.

On either side were beautiful women. The asian woman was slim with a tight plunging blue dress. Around her neck was a matching blue collar. There was an instant of recognition when their eyes met. ‘She’s a slave’ thought Samara.

The other woman had very dark skin and wore only a white garter belt, stockings and ruby red heels. Her slim figure was ornamented with firm perky C-cup breasts with silver rings pierced through her nipples.

“Hello Samara” the man said smiling. His french accent was barely perceptible in his speech. “My name is Wells. You will call me Mr. Wells.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.