He Was Groomed for This - Cover

He Was Groomed for This

Copyright© 2019 by Okita

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother-son incest fantasy. After leading him down a path to where he wants to be with her she takes on a submissive role in his bedroom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Akira was a divorced mother of three. She wasn’t sure how or why it had come to be that she had a sexual attraction toward her youngest, Michael, but she had these feelings ever since he was just a little boy. When he misbehaved as a little boy she would put him over her knee and paddle him, and she became aware of the sexual component of this. She would often masturbate after punishing him. Before she was consciously aware of doing it she had started “grooming” him to become her sexual partner when he became an adult. Decades years later it didn’t appear to have worked.

She could do little but sit back and watch as he had relationships with one girl after another. She did her best to mask her jealousy over their having sex with him as just feeling they weren’t “good enough” for her “little boy.”

All this did at the time was bring up feelings of resentment in Michael. He thought back to his younger days when what he got from her was the opposite, that no woman would ever want him. He decided in in early teens to settle for any girl who would have him because he believed what he had been told, that he was fundamentally undesirable. He blamed this for his string of short failed relationships, his settling for anyone who showed a little interest instead of looking for someone he had a real connection with. And it was indeed a factor. His failed relationships were largely the result of the “grooming.”

Akira thought it simply hadn’t worked, she didn’t know it was tainting his relationships. When Michael moved in with a black girl named Toni, it came to be more than Akira could take. Yes, it is weird for an Asian man to be with a black woman, but that wasn’t what this was about. It was about jealousy. She left the Midwest and moved to Florida. She came back home each summer. Her kids took turns hosting her in their homes. This year it was Michael’s turn.

She still held out hope even though it was just getting sad. A woman in her seventies in a tank top and short shorts, trying to entice her son. Damned if he hadn’t gotten even sexier in the past year. When he picked her up at the airport Saturday morning she might have noticed his intensely surveying her body if she weren’t too busy undressing him with her eyes. They exchanged a long hug, which was customary. His hands were lower on her back than usual, and slid a little lower still, almost like he was reaching for her bottom on the sly. He seemed a bit uncomfortable as he gave her a tentative peck on the lips. She couldn’t remember the last time she could get him to kiss her on the lips, but today he just ups and does it. Were those seeds she had planted decades ago finally starting to bloom?

Indeed they were.

The year previous Michael started a relationship with a woman named Rachel shortly after his mom had gone back to Florida. She was different from the others, older, his own race, with a personality that more closely matched his. It still lasted only six months. Other people had talked about how much Rachel looked and acted like Michael’s mom, but he just couldn’t see it. He started to see it when she broke up with him. She said he was trying to turn her into his mother and she couldn’t be in a relationship like that. He had been conscious of no such thing but began to see it in the weeks that followed.

Akira knew about Rachel, but wasn’t sure if it meant anything. She had heard here and there from friends and other family members how she reminded them of her. What she heard from Michael only made her more jealous. For a moment he had forgotten who he was talking to and talked about their sex life. He had long had a fascination with spanking in a sexual context but wasn’t comfortable enough with any of his girlfriends to explore it until Rachel came along. She had invited him back to her place on their third date and broached the subject by showing him her paddles and asking if he would like to use one on her. And so spanking was part of the sex right from the beginning. Sometimes he was the spanker, and sometimes he was the spankee, and he simply loved it. When Rachel left him she left one of her paddles behind. He held on to it hoping to find another woman to use it with. That was a big part of what Akira had wanted to have with him and the thought of his doing it with someone else was killing her. She just said she didn’t want to hear about it and left it at that.

While Michael was with Rachel the latent attraction toward his mom he had buried in the back of his mind was trying to force its way into the forefront. He took to looking for mother-son incest porn online and found himself getting into it in a big way. He had been having sex dreams about his mom since his early teens but never remembered them, he repressed them. In this past year he started remembering them. As the time for her coming to the Midwest approached he even allowed himself to indulge in fantasizing about her in the waking hours. He found himself getting hard just thinking about making out with his mom and squeezing her backside. The fantasy went on with him working his way down her body with his hands, lips, and tongue. He jacked off thinking about eating is mom’s pussy.

And now she was here with him, looking all sexy, showing so much skin. Why would he have arranged things so that they would basically be alone together for two days? He wanted her all to himself. But why? It’s not like he could act on his feelings. As he drove her to his house he kept checking her out. It was going to be a rough two days, it was going to be hard to control himself.

Akira was well-practiced in this area of self-control. She had learned over time how to show just the right amount of the right kind of physical affection toward her son. She was sending the right signals and giving him every opening to initiate taking it to the next level. She would not herself initiate anything. She walked a fine line for many years. It was exhausting. And the apparent lack of results made it quite frustrating. This day it stared to look like she was getting results. She made sure to watch his eyes looking for clues. He didn’t know she caught him leering at her legs, ass, and tits out the corner of his eye.

They were sitting on his couch talking. She knew how to press the right buttons, as she was the one who had installed them. She steered the conversation toward love and romance by asking him if there was anything new with him in that area. His answer was that he had had a few dates since Rachel left but nothing really to speak of. This is the moment she picked to drop a bomb on her son and tell him that she hadn’t been with a man in years. She said that she was ugly and no man would ever want her. Now that ought to get the ball rolling.

Michael found himself close to admitting his own attraction toward her, but reigned it in and took a more vague approach. He said, “Don’t say that. You’re quite pretty for a woman your age. I would go as far as to say ‘beautiful.’ Men probably assume you wouldn’t be interested in them. Do you ever try to flirt with them a little?”

She slid closer to him, and put her hand on his knee, and said “You mean like this?” Giving him bedroom eyes she said, “You should know I find you very attractive.” Her hand started to inch up his thigh a little.

He was clearly very uncomfortable but made no attempt to move away from him. He just said, “That might be a little too bold. Try the words without the touching.” She moved her face quite close to his, inviting him to kiss her, as she moved her hand a little more up his thigh. He started to say that was the opposite of what he had told her. He never got the words out and instead got caught up in the moment. He put her in a lip-lock for a second or so. Then he pulled his face away from hers and said “sorry.”

She said “Don’t be,” and initiated the next kiss. She opened her mouth a little, inviting his tongue. As Michael slipped his mom the tongue he pulled her closer to him. They were making out and he started sliding his hand up her thigh. He moved his hand more quickly than she had been moving hers. They made out for about a minute and a half. By that time he was rubbing the top part of her thigh. Had he gone any higher he wouldn’t be touching bare skin anymore.

When he broke off the kiss she looked at his crotch and could see his male member was standing at full attention. She started to rub his chest. He took his hand off her thigh and took hold of her hand. “What are we doing? You’re my mother. We can’t do this.”

Oh no. Nothing doing. She had this fish on the hook and he wasn’t getting away. Well, not fish but some kind of prey. She just doesn’t know a different hunting metaphor that would work. She gave him a look that said “did I do something bad?” Her words said, “Sorry. It’s just been so long. I guess I forgot myself for a minute. I should be taught a lesson.” He raised a brow, clearly intrigued by this. She went for it. “Do you still have that paddle?”

Why did she have to go there? That was dirty pool. “Yeah, it’s hanging in my closet. But...”

She slipped out of her sandals, took him by the hand, and started leading him to his bedroom. He didn’t get up at first but she gave him a little tug and then he started following her. He had a hand over his crotch trying to hide his erection. As she led him to his room she said, “Just so you know, I’m a cryer. I’ll let you know if I want you to stop by saying the word ‘Tampa.’”

She even had her own safe word? Michael still wasn’t a hundred percent on board with this. His mom clearly wanted it bad and he was going along with it. He cocked his head and watched her ample derriere as she walked. Asian women don’t usually have much of an ass, but she had a big shapely one. It looked so great, and he really wanted to see it turning red and jiggling as he spanked her over his knee.

She slipped him the tongue again and then guided him to sit on the corner of the bed. “Today, I’m not your mom. You’re my daddy, and I’ve been naughty. Just wait here and I’ll bring you the paddle.”

He never took his eyes off her as she walked to his closet and retrieved the paddle. Why was she so damned sexy? She found the paddle and held it in her hands. Rachel had sure known her paddles. It was just right! Nice and thick, and quite versatile. Not too long to use over the knee, but still big enough to use standing up. She tapped her hand with it and reasoned that it was even the right shape and size for him to paddle her as he fucked her dog-style. They would work up to that. She turned around and gave him the “did I do something bad?” look again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.