Alene Raven's New Life - Year I - Cover

Alene Raven's New Life - Year I

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Alene's life takes a magical turn (contains hyper futanari).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

It has been 11 months since Alene’s life changed for the better. A year ago, her life was so meaningless, so sad, and now it was so very much better.

‘Amazing how life can turn around so fast,’ Alene thought to herself as she entered her new house in Bristol. Since Jen came into her life, she and Nadia decided her little flat is way too small. And so. the girls took themselves to the nice and quiet Bristol and bought a new house with nice neighbors. With Alene having so much money they didn’t even bother selling her old flat.

The new house was a true monster. It was built on a field of 3 square miles had a big garden surrounded by a high brick wall, the girls had all the privacy they needed. The house had 2 floors and a wine cellar as big as the house itself.

At first, as they walked through Bristol Alene and Nadia looked for a lot to build on but as Jen laid eyes on this place she insisted it was meant for the girls. And so, after some encouragement in the form of sex with Jen, Alene walked straight up the front door and told the owner to name his price for the place. Jokingly he said it will cost her 30 billion euros and as he named his price Alene pulled her checkbook and wrote 30 billion, asking him how many zeros should she write, after going to the bank with her check he left the house in less than a week, leaving all the furniture behind.

Jen waited for her in the lobby, the girls started walking to the kitchen.

“So, did you think about it?” Jen asked in a tempting voice.

“The answer is still no,” said Alene, ignoring Jen’s voice.

Since their first fuck, Jen fell in love with Alene’s cock. She asked her for a spell to give Jen a cock too, said it’s a fair trade for her services to Alene, part of the deal between them. Alene refused, claiming it will ruin Jen’s life. Jen insisted.

“Alene, it’s not fair of you, please, you said I get one wish for all this,” Jen demanded.

“Jen for the last time, NO damn it! all the good I’m giving you should be more than enough. Stop asking or ask for something else.” Alene said.

“You broke our deal, but damn, I still can’t get enough of you!” Jen whispered and kissed Alene. “Do me again,” she asked as she broke the kiss and undressed.

Alene knew Nadia won’t be home until later and she needed some relief. Jen was as good looking as ever, her huge breasts and shaved pussy called her and she didn’t mind having some fun.

Slowly Alene took Jen’s left breast and started sucking on it, massaging her right one with her free hand, enjoying the soft texture. At the same time, Jen played with Alene’s pants, feeling her monster gaining in size, it was already as thick as her fist, Alene was really in need of some relief. As she got closer to her full size her pants stretched and the fabric screamed from the tension. Alene took the breast out of her mouth and tried to open her pants but it was too late and with an audible sound her pants tore from the zipper all along her cock, revealing her right leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.