Alene Raven's New Life - Year I - Cover

Alene Raven's New Life - Year I

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Alene's life takes a magical turn (contains hyper futanari).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

Alene and Nadia walked to Nadia’s apartment. The shopping day was a tiring one and both girls couldn’t wait for the long walk to end. They both needed a shower and some good sleep, especially Nadia who, by now, was getting stuffed by Alene’s monster on a daily basis. Both girls loved each other and as hard as life got they stuck together. Today was a very special day, one month ago they first had sex, life was good, mostly.

Slowly walking to the apartment door Nadia and Alene knew something was out of order. The front door was wide open, Nadia rushed in to check, no sign of forced entry. Whoever did this was planning, and planning well...

The girls looked around to see if anything was taken, but everything was as they left it, the cash, the TV and the jewelry.

“I don’t get it! Why plan a break-in but not take the loot?” Nadia wondered.

“Only one option then, the thief is still inside, maybe we can stop him,” Alene answered.

“Ok, you call the police and I’ll go get us some weapons,” Nadia commended as if leading an assault on an enemy base.

***7 days ago***

Nadia opened her eyes in panic, it was early morning, the sun hasn’t risen yet. She tried to remember where she was. Her head hurt, and she felt a body next to her, it was Alene’s. She was in her home, it all started to come back to her. The monster cock, the inflating cumshot, everything was coming back. Alene filled her with enough cum to make her look 9 months pregnant.

“Shit,” she whispered as she reached for her belly, it was flat, all the cum must have leaked out while she slept, or maybe it was a bad dream, yes! A bad dream. No way this can happen, no one cums so much. She called Alene, the woman turned around and to her amazement, Alene’s cock was as big as she remembered. The balls, full of cum, where the size of melons. Nadia couldn’t help but scream.

***Now***

Nadia came back with two knives, a giant one for her and a butter knife for Alene.

“Ok, very funny, I get the joke, Alene can’t fight.” Alene mocked at the butter knife as she cast a spell, turning the knife to a gun. The girls went inside the house and got up to the second floor.

“You take the right room, I’ll take the left.” Nadia commended.

They split, Nadia went to the left door as Alene took the corridor to the right and left Nadia’s view.

Slowly Nadia turned the doorknob to the left and rushed in, knife ready to slash the intruder. The room was empty, just the heavy smell of cum in the air and the sperm-soaked sheets on the bed.

***5 days ago***

“Oh god, Nadia you are a goddess, just one more time please,” Alene begged.

“Ok, one more shot and you let me empty myself?” Nadia demanded.

“Thank you, love,” Alene said as she started her fifth orgasm of the day. Massive shots of cum fired into Nadia’s overstuffed belly, she looked like she was pregnant with a dozen babies and as Alene’s monster kept pumping it looked like the pregnancy was in full term.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.