Alene Raven's New Life - Year I - Cover

Alene Raven's New Life - Year I

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Alene's life takes a magical turn (contains hyper futanari).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

The world was a haze of smells and blurred images for Alene as she woke up. She rubbed her eyes, the world came into focus. The heavy smell of cum was clearly present in the room, It was all coming back to her. Last night was amazing, Nadia must have made her cum a dozen times. She remembered every monstrous blast of cum she shot at Nadia. She looked to her left and saw her, Nadia, utterly covered in cum, Alene’s cum, there was so much, it looked like gallons. She must have exhausted Nadia. Looking at all the cum she was amazed she wasn’t exhausted herself.

Slowly but surely the morning worked its wonders on Alene as it did on any mortal man, Alene started getting morning wood. Her shaft rose to half its size and just as that happened Nadia opened her eyes to the sight of Alene inflating cock.

“No, no way,” said Nadia in a sleepy voice, “how can this be?”

“What? I don’t get your astonishment.” Alene answered gullibly.

“Why the fuck are you getting hard?”

“It’s called morning wood silly, you’ve been with boys before, right?”

“You moron, I know what a morning wood is. I just can’t understand how you can get one after everything that happened last night.”

“I think you’re a bit overreacting Nadia.”

“Overreacting? Well, how should I react to a cock that kept me awake till 6:30, that Came more than 30 times, each shot bigger than the last and now wants more?” Nadia said cupping some cum from her body and throwing it at a shocked Alene.

“Thirty times?”

“Fuck yeah, where you think all this cum came from?”

Alene looked back at her life, just a week ago she was willing to kill herself for what she did to Nadia, and now the sexy vixen is in her bed, they both love each other.

“I want to fuck you,” Alene said, “I want to shoot this load in your pussy.”

Nadia didn’t answer, she just got on top of Alene and started guiding the 9-inch beast to her lower lips.

“You shouldn’t be much of a challenge, I took 11 inches you know. Let’s see if you have any more surprises for me.” Nadia teased and started taking the cock. It was thick and hard as it fought its way in, inch by inch. Both Alene and Nadia moaning with pleasure form the amazing feeling. Finally, after some time Nadia took the last inch.

“Nadia, your pussy is amazing, it’s like your milking my cock.”

“Good, now it’s my turn to have some fun,” Nadia whispered and started Coming hard, squeezing Alene’s cock.

“Nadia stop please, you’re making me cum, oh god!” Alene cried in pleasure.

Nadia was in heaven as Alene spoke, she could hear her but just didn’t care, “please cum, I need more!” she whimpered from the haze of her orgasm.

Alene felt it, first in her balls, it was monstrous, the biggest one so far, a monster cum shot. “I’m coming, oh god in coming,” she yelled as the shot traveled up her shaft, but something was wrong...

Nadia opened her eyes wide and awoke from her orgasmic haze in shock, “what the fuck is going on?” this time it was Alene’s turn to not hear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.