Alene Raven's New Life - Year I - Cover

Alene Raven's New Life - Year I

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alene's life takes a magical turn (contains hyper futanari).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

Alene didn’t leave her bed for 7 days now. Not having to work thanks to the money spell, all she did was lie in bed and cry over what she did to Nadia. How could she have scarred her like that? What kind of best friend cums on a person like that? She felt like trash ... Even her throbbing cock didn’t interest her. She couldn’t think about jerking at a time like this. She tried to call Nadia again, the answering machine recorded her message for maybe the 30th time today.

“Nadia, I’m so sorry, please pick-up, call me, just let me know you’re ok. I’m a horrible person, I’m just so sorry, please, I beg you, call me back. I can’t keep living with this feeling, I want to die...” After a few moments of silence, she hung up the phone and slept some more.

The ringing of her phone woke her up.

“Hello?” she whispered with tears.

“Hi,” answered Nadia’s voice over the earpiece.

Alene couldn’t speak, she was petrified.

“You there?” Nadia asked hesitantly.

Alene couldn’t help it, she busted into tears, “I am such a horrible person, I deserve to die, I’m so sorry.”

“You’re right on all accounts, you just forgot one thing,” Nadia whispered back, “I shouldn’t have entered your room like that.”

“You’re right,” Alene laughed lightly, “please let me explain.”

“Ok, just because I like you and we’ve been best friends for so long, I’ll be at your place in ten.”

“Thank you.” Whispered Alene.

“Don’t thank me just yet,” Nadia answered and ended the call.

Ten minutes late the door to Alene’s apartment opened. As always, Nadia seemed like an angel in Alene’s eyes, “please come in.”

The girls set in Alene’s bedroom.

“Can I get you...” Alene started to speak.

“Ok, I’ll tell you what I saw, I expect you to tell me the rest.” Nadia declared, ignoring Alene’s politeness, “I saw you with a monster cock and then I saw and felt a gallon of cum hitting and drenching me, I was shocked. I saw you naked, you are a girl, I saw your pussy, how do you have a cock?”

Alene explained everything to Nadia

“So, you expect me to believe this story? The spellbook is fake damn it! I wasted my time here!” Nadia said angrily and got up to leave.

Alene knew this was her last chance, now or never. She did the only thing she could think of, she undressed and revealed her cock. “Wait,” she yelled, “give me one more chance to show you I’m not lying.” Nadia stopped in her tracks.

“What spell did you try?” Alene asked.

“The instant orgasm one, I think” answered Nadia.

“Right,” Alene said slowly, “ Volo-ut-cum-hic-quod-iam!” She emphasized every word. then she looked up at Nadia and called her name. The result was instant, this time Nadia was not faking it. She collapsed, Coming hard. She screamed in ecstasy and couldn’t help herself from touching her pussy to prolong the ecstasy, Alene envied her...

After 5 magnificent minutes Nadia dragged herself from the floor and got up, she looked shocked.

“Ok, I believe you. I just need some time to process this. I’ll be here tomorrow at nine AM and we’ll continue this.”

next morning 9:00 AM

Alene overslept. The light woke her up. Someone was sitting next to her. It was Nadia, she rubbed her eyes.

“Wake up sleepyhead, I need to tell you something.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.