Alene Raven's New Life - Year I - Cover

Alene Raven's New Life - Year I

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alene's life takes a magical turn (contains hyper futanari).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

She closed the door to her room and tossed her backpack to the other side of the room. She couldn’t care less about not finding a job today, or about Nadia not finding a boyfriend. All Alene cared about was the need to relieve herself from the pressure in her cock. It’s been building up since she came this morning. What started as a tingle in her crouch now became a paralyzing pain she had to take care of.

It was a beautiful day, the kind you see in postcards. The sun was setting in the west over the quiet suburbs, the birds were chipping, it was simply a moment to remember, and Alene had a lot to remember. She was laying on her bed, cock pointing in the air, she waited all day for this. As the setting sun lit her naked figure she came, and came hard. She could tell this orgasm was going to be especially pleasant.

She could feel her balls swell and knew she crossed the point of no return. She closed her eyes, this is going to be messy ... Suddenly, her balls tightened and she could feel the veins on her 5-inch cock start to bulge as the first shot of cum launched high into the air. It landed on the pillow right next to her left ear and splashed audibly. She opened her eyes in panic and watched the rest of her orgasm in utter shock.

The next shot was big, so big it covered her neck with a thick layer of cum. The following shot covered her chest with the white-hot liquid and the rest of the orgasm went to flood her bellybutton. And so, this amazing afternoon ended for Alene. She got up to shower. The shot was bigger than she thought and she had to change her sheets as well. This was definitely a cum shot that puts any porn star to shame.

As she finished her bath her mind was set. The spellbook gave her an amazing gift and she will use it to its fullest! She closed the door to her room and started searching for spells. Two pages in she found the spell she needed, more money.

“Damn, this is so shallow,” she muttered to herself, “but I really need it.”

“EGO postulo magis viaticus.” She whispered as she got dressed and went to the mall.

3 hours later

She stood in front of the mall’s ATM, surrounded by all the bags holding her shopping. A new hairdryer, lots and lots of new and expensive clothing, a new 1,000$ watch and much more. All in all, it must have cost her over 40,000$, but “magically” it all fitted on her credit card with no problem. As she inserted her card into the ATM and entered her pin the machine buzzed and asked Alene what to do, she asked for her balance.

“Thirty million nine thousand and forty three dollars.” utter shock spread through her face as she read the balance. She took the card and her bags and ran straight home, banging the door behind her.

“Fucking shit! This is real, I’m fucking rich! I don’t have to work for another day in my life.” She screamed in joy, opened the spellbook and started flipping the pages, looking for a way to make her life even better.

“Ok, what next? Good food? No need. A car? I can buy that, regeneration of amputated limbs? No thank you. Instant death? NOPE!” flipping some more her eyes caught something, “this could be nice, let’s try it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.