A Set of Calamitous Occurrences
Chapter 4: A Frightening Finale

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Frightening Finale - Inspired by A Series of Unfortunate Events. Ellen Hall meets a futanari who will change her life forever. A bleak and sad story, I strongly recommend you don't try to read as it will only make your day worst.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Mystery   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Joan was never accused of rape, everything she did was with full approval from her partners, by the end of this chapter you will know why ... my name is Gina Gilson and I have spent all my life trying to piece together Ellen Hall’s life since she met Joan, it is a daunting task and unfortunately, I had little success as you might have noticed. The more I exposed about Joan the more I was shocked to find such a Vile woman exists. For example, take the woman known as Cum Dumpster. You are wise enough to understand that no one is given the name Cum Dumpster at birth, this name was given to her by Joan almost 10 years before Ellen came into the picture. Before that, Cum Dumpster was known as Jenny Lakey, she had a normal life until Joan came into them, her story was much easier to decipher compared with Ellen’s, within minutes of founding out Jenny’s real name I had her life story down.

However, as Jenny is not our subject of interest here, I will quickly go over her story, so you could understand it. Jenny was happily married for 3 years before Joan came into her life. Their first meeting was at a mall, and within moments it was over, Joan accidentally impregnated 20 women that day and Jenny was one of them. She was special as she gave birth to only one girl from that pregnancy, you see, back in those days you couldn’t tell the gender of the baby, Joan and Jenny waited 9 months to discover it was a girl. Joan raged, she was sure Jenny will give her a futanari.

Joan’s disappointment led her to do something that will change Jenny’s life, she fucked her for over a month, only stopping to take care of their most basic needs. When she was done with her torture she told Jenny she was only good for one thing, she was a reasonable cum dumpster.

This shouldn’t surprise you as I have told you of Joan’s behavior already, Jenny’s mind was understandably broken after what Joan did to her. A week later, enough cum escaped Jenny’s body and the moment she could move she wobbled her way to Joan, she introduced herself as the Cum Dumpster and swore her everlasting fidelity to the futa, Joan was so thrilled by Jenny’s actions that she rewarded her with another month-long sex session.

Coming back to our Ellen, she was sitting in the van anxiously as Dr. Nakoma’s ruined clinic shrunk into the distance. Next to her sat Joan, her naked body resting across two sits as her balls covered the floor after they took care of Natasha and her assistant.

“Well, Queen Ellen, I am sure you are full of questions,” Joan stated, “let me assure you they will NOT be answered, I will indulge you with a few details about your new situation.”

“Should I take a left here Joan?” Eva asked for directions.

“Can’t you see I am having a conversation, Eva? Interrupt me again and I’ll fuck you to death!” Joan screamed, it was clear she meant business. Eva took a right and Joan went on with her conversation.

“You see dear Ellen, I am not a young girl anymore, someday I will pass on from the world and I can’t imagine the gaping hole my imparting will leave. I have decided the world needs an heir.”

“I thought you had hundreds of babies.” Ellen thought out loud.

“They are nothing more than a byproduct, you see, the only acceptable heir is a futa, and so far, all the girls I inseminated produced NOTHING BUT BYPRODUCTS!” Joan finished with a roar clearly directed at all the other girls in the van, “but you Ellen, you are my pride and joy, I haven’t even fucked you yet and you gave me a first potential heir, so let me tell you our plan. Do you recall my upstairs bedroom?” Ellen nodded yes, “it is now yours.”

Suddenly a cellphone rang, “right on time,” Joan smiled “please pass it over Queen Ellen.”

Ellen found the cell in the back of the seat before her and handed it to Joan who picked up “Yes? Right, do it ... I’ll pay you back, right, both your wife and your three daughters...” Ellen noticed that as the phone call went on Joan’s balls grew bigger and bigger, she guessed Joan’s body was working overtime to produce more cum, which was amazing considering what she just did in Natasha’s office.

“What’s your favorite color, Ellen?” Joan snapped at her.

“B ... Blue,” Ellen answered.

“Make it blue, you better be done by the time we get there!” Joan stated and hung the phone. “Your new room will be there for you and all my girls are at your disposal, so you could rest and focus solely on giving me my first futanari heir. Once you finish giving birth I will take you and we will keep repeating until one heir will suit our tastes and will be deemed a suitable successor, do you understand Ellen?”

“What if I don’t want to?” Ellen protested, “it is my body and I have rights!”

“I told you, Ellen, I won’t have sex with you against your will, our heir will not be a result of rape.” Ellen noticed Joan’s balls were almost exploding in size now, “you see ... what I did in Dr. Nakoma’s office was mostly a warmup, I can do it to another five women before my sack is empty, or I could do it all in one girl. I never have before, hope that girls will survive.”

“What are you saying?” Ellen wondered.

“Shirley!” Joan yelled, a muffled yelp came from the trunk of the van, “want to take my biggest load yet?” another muffled screech came followed my Shirley yelling “Yes please!!”

Ellen could see where this was going, “Okay, okay, you win...” she said in a defeated voice.

“You see Ellen, I knew we could come to an understanding. Eva, please pull over right by the cyclist.” Joan asked, Eva did as asked and Joan whistled at the woman, she was as tall as Ellen and was clearly enjoying a day alone in the woods, her whole body wrapped in a tight spandex suit that complimented her slim body and ample breasts.

Joan stepped outside the car, naked, her cock erect, and her balls crushing to the floor, overflowing with cum. “My name is Joan, and you?”

“I’m Adriana, nice to meet you.” The woman answered, undeterred by Joan’s body.

“I have a massive load, you want it?” Joan directly shot at the woman. Ellen thought it was a strange sight but apparently, Joan knew who to ask such questions.

“Are you fertile?” Adriana asked as she came closer.

“She is the most fertile human being on the planet, bitch!” Cum Dumpster’s voice came from the trunk.

Joan banged her hand against the back of the car, “A little, want to take me?”

The woman inspected Joan, looking for something Ellen couldn’t understand. Suddenly she unzipped her top and squeezed herself out of the suit, Ellen noticed her body remained just as tight as it was before. “I’d love to...”

“Great, just one thing, do you mind if I sit in the van while we do it? My legs are killing me.” Joan requested and took a seat at the edge of the van.

“Whatever you want Joan, just do me.” Adriana moaned as she lowered her hands and started playing with herself. Ellen could tell Adriana was dripping wet, it was hard for her to admit it, but Joan was getting her moist as well. Adriana made her way in front of Joan’s massive cock.

“Do you need any foreplay?” she asked Joan.

“Look at her!” Cum Dumpster’s voice came from the trunk once more, “Do you think this goddess needs your pathetic foreplay?” Cum Dumpster was right, Joan’s balls weighed the car down. Her cock, a rock-hard mast that poured gallons of cum as it pulsated.

“Turn around and back yourself towards me slowly,” Joan instructed and Adriana followed, soon Joan’s pole was pressing against her entrance and cum started covering her lower half.

“Your cum is so hot, please do me, Joan,” Adriana moaned it was clear the woman was enjoying what she felt, “I ... I want you to have my womb, fill it with your boiling cum.”

“With pleasure Adriana, all you have to do is back up some more.” Adriana shook as she heard Joan and started moving back, all the liquids covering her pussy and Joan’s cock made it look easy as more and more of Joan’s colossal entered the woman’s love tunnel.

Soon Adriana stopped mid-way down the length, “God ... Ahhha ... You’re at the back of my womb Joan, my god ... how do you even fit in me? How am I even alive?” she started moaning and screaming with pleasure as an orgasm overtook her.

“But we still have so much outside if you, let me help you.” And with that Joan flexed her cock and Adriana was lifted off the ground, held up only by Joan’s rod. She slid down more and more, her belly distending to contain the invader. She didn’t protest, her mind lost in the biggest orgasm of her life.

“I think it is time to unload now,” Joan said out loud, the girls didn’t have time to voice their thoughts as the car screeched and a deafening sound of an insane flood filled the air. Adriana exploded in size, her belly rushing outwards to try and contain the massive flow of cum. Ellen saw cum was escaping the seal between the cock and Adriana’s cunt by the bucket load.

Joan screamed at the top of her lungs as Adriana’s belly touched the road, it was bigger than the van. Suddenly Adriana began growing at an alarming rate, the Van’s wheels screeched as the van was pushed by the expanding orb.

Ellen had no idea how long this went on but by the time Joan pulled her cock out Adriana was bigger than Dr. Nakoma and anna combined.

“Are you alive Adriana?” Eva asked, but no answer came.

“She is fine,” Joan canceled, “please call a patrol car Eva, tell them to bring the biggest crane they have.”

“Yes mam,” Eva picked up the radio, “Dispatch this is Mama Joan, please send a car to my location, we have a 487.”

“Roger, the biggest one?”

As Eva went on Joan entered the car, she sat, her cock and balls once again flaccid and empty, covering the floor. “You turn me on Ellen, so much, I usually empty like that only once a day but this is the third time. We are going to have so much fun.”

“What do you mean?” Ellen asked, fear was in her voice.

“When you finish your current pregnancy, I will make you much bigger than Adriana, and you will give me heirs,” Joan said with a smile, “Take me to the fire department, Eva, I need to make a deposit.”

Eva drove for another 15 minutes, a very uncomfortable ride for Ellen, “why are you doing this Joan?” she asked as they pulled up to the fire department.

“What do you mean Ellen? I am doing this world a favor, Take Adriana for example, she had a normal life right?” Ellen nodded with agreement, “But think of her now? She had a sexual experience no living human being ever had, I did us both a favor.”

Joan opened the door and went out, the fire department was mostly abandoned, Ellen followed.

“I am here to make a deposit Bill!” Joan commended.

A rather skinny man appeared from one of the doors, “How much?” he shouted back.

“Everything!” Joan answered and started walking towards the corner of the building, Ellen right behind her. “You see,” Joan explained, “turns out my cum is great for taking out fires.”

Joan picked up a hose on the ground, “Is Bill making fun of me? There’s no way this will hold my load. Please go to Bill and ask him for the key, he will know, I trust you, Ellen.” Joan ushered Ellen, who made her way to the office.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.