A Set of Calamitous Occurrences - Cover

A Set of Calamitous Occurrences

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 3: An Excruciating Examination

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3: An Excruciating Examination - Inspired by A Series of Unfortunate Events. Ellen Hall meets a futanari who will change her life forever. A bleak and sad story, I strongly recommend you don't try to read as it will only make your day worst.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Mystery   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

My name is Gina Gilson and just like you I couldn’t help but develop a feeling of caring towards Ellen Hall, it is a rather strange thing, but she is such an innocent girl with such an unfortunate faith. Unlike me, who excessively studied every bit of her tale, you haven’t done so yet and as a direct result haven’t attached yourself emotionally to the poor woman. I implore you to leave this story here so your caring for Ellen will fade away and you could move on with your life, it might be unpleasant at first but believe me, after this chapter Ellen’s life will only get worse.

Out of the blue is an expression used to describe something surprising, take for example the morning the door to Ellen’s room flung open, waking her from a deep sleep. Joan stood there staring at her for a moment before speaking, “I hope you slept ... well, get dressed, we have to meet the doctor.”

Ellen was just barely awake and responded like most of us, by asking, “what?”

Joan, as you may remember, was not a patient women, at that moment Ellen didn’t recall this fact, and that is why Joan’s hand slapping her across the face was something out of the blue for her, “get dressed if you want,” Joan repeated herself, “We are going to see doctor Nakoma in half an hour, we need to get you checked,” and with that that Joan left the room.

Being slapped brought Ellen back to the here and now, she got up from her cum soaked bed and got dressed. Peering outside she saw a sight that made her giggle, the pale girl Joan named cum dumpster was having a shouting competition with Joan over whether she should come dressed, “Cum Dumpster! You should set an example for our little home, now get dressed,” Joan yelled.

“I won’t dress, I want everyone out there to see what an amazing goddess you are, you should go naked as well,” the girl protested.

“Get dressed right now! Or I won’t fuck you for a whole year!”

“Okay Joan, okay, no need to do something so extreme, but I don’t have any clothes, I burned them all,” the girl gave it one last shot. But to no avail. Joan thought for a moment and then sent her off to borrow some of Shirley’s garments. As Cum Dumpster left the living room Joan noticed Ellen who approached her, “good girl, now go to the car and wait.”

After starting the morning the way she did, Ellen had no wish to defy Joan. She made her way Outside where she noticed a white van with a sign on its side: “Joan and co. fan for the whole family.” She approached the van to find Shirley and officer Zona inside, she opened the sliding door.

“Good morning Ellen,” Shirley greeted her, officer Zona also smiled her way.

“Good morning Shirley, officer Zona.” She greeted back.

“Please call me Eva,” the girl corrected her, Ellen noticed she was no longer in her cop uniform but was just wearing a bikini, and so was Shirley. “Are you excited?” Eva asked.

“I don’t know, Joan just told me we have to see the doctor,” Ellen got inside and sat next to Shirley before closing the door.

“It’s doctor Natasha Nakoma, the most well-known gynecologist in the world, Joan wants to know if we’re pregnant,” Shirley explained and as she did a horrified look took over Ellen’s face. Just as she was about to protest Joan and Cum Dumpster came into the van, Joan took the driver’s seat and Cum Dumpster sat next to her.

“Everyone in?” Joan asked, “Good, now Dumpster take my cock in your mouth, if I cum during the ride you take it in and we’ll have you checked another time.” The girl did as instructed and started working on the massive pole, sucking and jerking it. “don’t try and make me cum stupid,” Joan protested and pulled her cock free, “now I’ll have to cum soon and you know I can’t cum in Natasha’s office, guess I’ll have to cum here, stay in the car.” Joan ordered and left the Van.

She walked to a big truck across the street, everyone in the van was following her every move. She placed the tip of her cock against the truck’s bed and started massaging her shaft.

“You are in for a show, girls.” Said Cum Dumpster.

“Why?” Shirley asked, “We all saw and felt our goddess cum, why would this show be different?”

“Because this time she isn’t having sex, she is just unloading,” the girl said. Unloading means removing a load from something, for example removing the content of a truck out of its bed. The fact that Joan was going to unload herself into an empty truck bed can be called ironic by some, I personally call it sinister as the owner of the truck is going to have a very bad day.

Shirley was going to speak but Joan’s sudden primal roar snapped the girls’ attention back to her. Her dress was lifted, and her balls rested on the pavement, they were massive, almost as big as Joan, she caressed them.

“I really woke Joan up, wish it was me at the end of her beast...” Cum Dumpster said as her mind trailed off into her personal fantasy.

Abruptly, Joan stopped playing with her balls and let out a long, low moan. Her cock flexed violently, punching a hole in the side of the truck pushing the head right inside, Eva gasped at the sight and so should you. You see, metal is a very hard thing, yet Joan’s cock has enough potency in it to punch a hole through the side of a truck.

“She isn’t playing around, is she?” Eva wondered.

“No,” Cum Dumpster explained, the girl noticed she was touching herself, “she is giving this truck all she has, literally...”

Joan just stood there, frozen, her cock didn’t move even an inch. “why is she just standing there?” Shirley asked.

“Joan isn’t just standing,” Cum Dumpster explained as an orgasm wracked her slim, pale body, “she is focusing on moving everything she has in her balls into the truck, it’s the only thing in her world right now, she doesn’t move because moving could break her focus.”

“Amazing!” Ellen said as she noticed the truck’s bed overflowing as a flood of cum crushed into the pavement, she was shocked to see Joan had so much in her and so were the other girls who took in Cum Dumpster’s footsteps and started masturbating and coming. Soon the truck bed stopped spilling cum and everything calmed down. Joan shook her head and looked back at the girls with a smile, she pulled her cock out of the truck and a stream of cum leaped out and crushed against the road. Joan dropped her dress to cover her balls and entered the van.

“Now let’s do this right, Cum Dumpster you failed me last time I asked you to help me manage my cock,” Joan said, ignoring the sexual display she just gave the girls, “Shirley and Eva, I fucked you girls last night and I have to know if you’re knocked up. That leaves us with you pussy,” she looked at Ellen.

“She won’t do it, goddess,” Cum Dumpster bolted into Joan’s sight, “Please give me a second chance.”

The eyes are a window to the soul, is an expression that hereby means you can know a person’s intents by the look in his eyes, and if you could see Joan’s eyes as she returned them from the girl she called Cum Dumpster to the poor Ellen you could easily tell Joan’s intentions were ominous.

“Take my cock Ellen, I won’t ask twice.”

Ellen’s mind was racing, the sexual display she just saw filled her mind with fog and her body with lust, I am convinced Ellen fought a war against herself at that moment, one part just wanted to give in while the other part wanted to run away as far as she could. After spending many years trying to collect all the information on what happened to poor Ellen I can tell you I have no real idea what came next, I just know that Joan didn’t hurt Ellen in that Van, nor did the other girls, but for some reason unknown to me the van took off with Joan’s cock inside Ellen’s mouth. I also know that, lucky for Ellen, Joan didn’t cum all the way to doctor Natasha’s clinic.

“Everybody out,” Joan ordered and the girls spilled out of the car, they stood in a semi-circle with Joan in front of them. “Good job Ellen,” She commented, the place was a one-story building in the middle of a forest, birds were singing and chirping as she went on, “we are here to see Dr. Natasha Nakoma, she will check if you girls are knocked up. I know Cum Dumpster is used to it, but I want the rest of you to know you are perfectly safe with Dr. Nakoma, she won’t harm my property in any way ... now let’s go see her.”

The girls started walking into the clinic, Joan taking the head. The moment she came in the door the receptionist noticed her and immediately announced, “Dear patients, we are closed, go home.” She literally sent everyone home before taking her cloth off and proclaiming in front of Joan, “I am ready Joan, take me again.”

Joan looked at the women, she had a rather large pair of breasts and a curvaceous frame, her black hair surrounded her pleasant expression. “not now woman,” Joan rejected the offer, “we have to see Dr. Nakoma right away.” The woman’s face turned into a frown, yet she nodded in understanding. “Please follow me,” she asked and started walking down the corridor to a door labeled ‘Dr. Nakoma’.

Joan wasted no time and stormed inside, “Natasha!” she yelled as the girls filled the room.

I knew Dr. Natasha Nakoma. She was, as you have deducted much like Ellen did, The leading specialist on the subject of pregnancy in the world. She was a well-kept woman, her body was athletic and well-tuned, she ran 5 miles every day to stay fit and made sure to color her hair snow-white, she believed it complimented her blue eyes. If you are an attuned reader you’ve probably noticed this paragraph was written in the past tense, by the time this story will end you will understand why.

“Joan, a pleasure to see you,” Natasha responded, she has a light Russian accent.

“I am great, looks like you recovered from last time,” Joan took the sit in front of Natasha.

“Took me three years to get back into shape, but I am better now, I’ve even managed to keep everyone safe and sound,” Ellen could swear she heard a hint of fear in Natasha’s voice.

“So, how many?” Joan asked.

“24, over three pregnancies.”

“What genders?” Joan went on, oblivious of the room.

“3 boys, 21 girls.” The doctor answered.

“And futanari?”

“Non, miss Joan, no futanari”

Joan’s eyes showed a very clear sign of disappointment, yet it was nothing compared to Cum Dumpster, who’s whole body shook and her face was redder than red, she was clearly going to erupt, it was clear something in this conversation unsettled her.

“How did you fail our goddess?” Cum Dumpster erupted, “I saw her have sex with you 6 years ago, you were meant to be super fertile and after all this time you gave her no futanaris?”

“Clam down Dumpster!” Joan commended. She turned her eyes back to Natasha, “are you still treating yourself?” Natasha nodded, “good, after we wrap up the checks here you’ll get a second chance, you and your secretary.”

“Thank you so much, Joan,” Natasha smiled, her voice full of relieve, “so who will go first?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.