A Set of Calamitous Occurrences - Cover

A Set of Calamitous Occurrences

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 2: A Tantalizing Talk

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Tantalizing Talk - Inspired by A Series of Unfortunate Events. Ellen Hall meets a futanari who will change her life forever. A bleak and sad story, I strongly recommend you don't try to read as it will only make your day worst.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Mystery   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

To understand what happens next you have to know the word empathy. When you see a car accident and think to yourself: ‘I hope no one was hurt.’ You feel empathy for the participants of the accident. When you see a message about a funeral and feel the grief of the family you are being empathic. It is the ability to identify with someone else’s feeling. It is something most people come into the world with, but not all people. A fine example was Joan, who was born with no sense of empathy, if she had any she would have ... well, you’ll see soon enough.

Last we left Ellen, she was running out of Joan’s house in fear. We can try and judge whether her fear was justified or not but there is no need to spend precious time on that. As soon as she reached the bus station Ellen stopped and took a few heavy, deep breaths. As she calmed down her mind started working. The first thing that popped into her mind was Shirley, she left her friend behind. Shirley, as you recall might not have been the smartest girl alive, but she was still Ellen’s friend. Unfortunately, Ellen’s moral compass won’t allow her to leave a friend behind. And so, a plan formed in her mind. She would call the police, no matter what trick Joan has up her sleeve she was no match for the police.

The police car pulled by Joan’s house and Ellen greeted the officer politely, “Good afternoon officer.” The officer was a tough-looking woman, about Ellen’s height. The police uniform mostly abstracted her physical attributes but her round face with green eyes were something Ellen enjoyed looking at. “Good afternoon lady,” the officer said, “my name is officer Zona, was it you that placed the call for help?”

Ellen felt relieved, “yes, it was me, please come with me, the futanari who lives in this house is raping my friend!” Hearing this, Officer Zona wasted no time and stormed the house with Ellen. The girls forcefully knocked at the door, it opened. Inside stood Joan, her body covered with heavy splatters of cum, her towering cock still rock hard.

“We are here to investigate a molestation complaint,” Officer Zona stated, “may we come in and conduct a search?”

“Of course, and your lovely friend is also invited” Joan declared as she moved out of the girls’ way.

Ellen was overjoyed with how things turned out as they climbed the stairs. You should know by now that this story has no happy ending. It had a horrible beginning and will have a sad ending with almost no good parts in the middle. Having this knowledge, you can assume what happens next. It is with great care that I recommend that you stop reading if you wish to hold on to the pillars of social norms society taught you.

As the party turned the corner and reached the room Ellen escaped, they saw Shirley. The girl was resting on a car-sized balloon full of cum that was once her belly, “Hi girls.” She greeted in her usual blank voice. Officer Zona surveyed the room and spoke back, “Hello, my name is Officer Zona, are you the molestation victim?” Shirley blinked her eyes a few times, trying to understand the question. “Yes, she is!” Ellen broke the silence, she pointed at Joan, “this futanari raped her, arrest her!” it seemed the word rape helped Shirley understand Officer Zona’s question. “Ellen please stop lying,” Shirley said, “Officer Zona, I did it all willingly, it’s really fun and feels great, you should try it too.”

“Can you please do that to me?” Officer Zona asked Joan. Ellen couldn’t believe her ears, she tried to protest but Joan spoke first. “Of course dear, but first I need to have a talk with little Ellen here. would you mind waiting here with Shirley while I talk with Ellen downstairs.

“Sure thing,” Officer Zona said, “Ellen please don’t prank the police anymore, it is a criminal offense. I should take you to jail but because you introduced me to this lovely futanari I am letting you off the hook.”

You can start seeing a pattern of misfortune in Ellen’s life, a pattern that over time will clarify. Empathy, as we said, is the ability to understand another person’s emotions. For example, you can understand what Ellen was feeling when Officer Zona and the police acted the way they did. You can also understand the dread Ellen felt as she walked down the stairs behind Joan, doing her best to avoid stepping on the trail of cum the futanari left in her wake. What we can’t do, is understand what moves Joan and her ill-natured heart, I have spent many years trying to find this missing piece of the puzzle.

Joan crashed on the sofa and gestured Ellen to sit, “I won’t bite, yet.” Ellen acted out of the fear that filled her heart again and sat down opposite Joan. The futanari looked Ellen in the eyes and took a deep breath before speaking. “Seems like we got off on the wrong foot, Ellen. It means I gave you a bad first impression.”

“I know what it means,” Ellen abruptly broke Joan’s sentence, “How did you convince Officer Zona? When did you have the time to bribe her?” Joan seemed surprised by the question, “bribe her? I had no need to bribe her, like I had no need to bribe Shirley, women just want to have sex with me, is that so hard to believe?” Ellen thought about and even though it made sense her mind told her something was wrong, her mind still screamed, “RUN AWAY!”

Being a girl, I enjoy cum as much as the next girl. I assume that, reading this horrible story, you know what cum is and have encountered it before, most men cum about a spoonful or two. Some rear individuals can cum more. Joan, as you noticed, was a very special individual and her cum production was as out of the ordinary as she was. Her sitting position brought Joan’s balls to Ellen attention, the two orbs looked huge, they filled Joan’s scrotum and pulled the skin to its limit. Joan moaned and Ellen heard cum flowing in her ball sack. “I think I need to cum again, can you please be calmer this time Ellen?”

“Cum again?” Ellen asked in amazement. If you dislike the sight of someone losing their innocence please avert your gaze, Ellen, being sexually experienced, is going to understand how inexperienced she is compared to Joan, who will now rub her of her innocence.

“Yes, your dreadful yelps of panic stopped me from fully enjoying Shirley, I had to end my orgasm very early,” Joan explained, Ellen’s jaw dropped to the floor. “Seeing as you won’t give me your womb and don’t care about my pain,” Joan went on, “I’m going to give your part to someone else. The question is, can you keep calm this time? I don’t want to cut my pleasure short again.”

Ellen was at a loss for words, a phrase which hereby means not knowing what to say. “I’ll take this as a yes,” Joan kept going, “Cum dumpster!” she yelled at the top of her lungs. One of the doors to the living room creaked open, behind it hid a skinny blonde. Her slim, pale body had a charm Ellen couldn’t ignore. She crossed the living room and dropped to her knees before Joan, the futanari’s cum dripping from her cock and landing on the girl’s head freely. “Yes mam!” the blonde said sharply. You may be asking yourself what is a cum dumpster? it is a compound noun formed by joining two nouns together to form a new word. In this case the word cum, a slang for semen, and the word dumpster, a place where you dump stuff you don’t need. If you haven’t figured out why Joan called the mysterious girl a cum dumpster yet, please finish reading the next few paragraphs and then close your browser and forget about this sad tale.

“I am very full Cum dumpster,” Joan explained to the girl, “Ellen here didn’t want to help me empty.” The girl turned her head to Ellen, a frown of disgust filled her face, “you should be ashamed at yourself Bitch.” She sneered at Ellen, “Joan offered you a blessing and you turn her down?”

“There, there Cum dumpster,” Joan pulled the girl’s focus off Ellen, “can you help me?” The girl nodded her head vigorously, “Which hole do you want?” Joan thought long and hard and finally answered, “Let pussy decide.”

The pale blonde turned her head back at Ellen, “which hole?” Ellen didn’t understand, “excuse me?” she mumbled. “Which of my holes do you want Joan to use?” Ellen was again at a loss for words.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.