A Set of Calamitous Occurrences - Cover

A Set of Calamitous Occurrences

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 1: A Petrifying Prologue

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Petrifying Prologue - Inspired by A Series of Unfortunate Events. Ellen Hall meets a futanari who will change her life forever. A bleak and sad story, I strongly recommend you don't try to read as it will only make your day worst.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Mystery   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

My name is Gina Gilson. It is my singular duty to decipher and record the sad, unlucky story of Ellen Hall. I am sorry to disappoint but there is no entertainment to be found in this chronicle. Her story is one containing many horrible turns and traumatic events, as such, I recommend you stop reading it now, spend your time finding a happier story to enjoy.

Ellen Hall’s calamitous endeavors do not begin at her birth, quite the opposite, she had a rather delightful childhood filled with loving, caring parents. They don’t begin at the age of 15 when her parents passed away, leaving her their house, money and a hole in her heart that her girlfriend filled with time. No, after many years trying to pinpoint the beginning of our story I can tell you it all began many years ago. It was a sunny day when Ellen decided to spend it at the beach. Ellen was an eighteen-year-old woman at the point in time with a high lifestyle, she’s an intelligent person, well versed in books and the occasional video game. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall, her curvy frame compliments her large breasts, one may say Ellen Hall is ‘easy on the eyes’, a term that hereby means attractive and inviting.

Ellen was happy to find the beach was empty upon her arrival. She took off her dress, revealing her rather large rack, stored inside a pink bra and a matching bottom part. Tossing her dress on the ground she grabbed a towel and arranged it on the sand so she could lay on it.

Ellen rested on the sand with her eyes closed, she didn’t notice the girlish figure approaching until her shadow blocked the sun. “Please move, you’re ruining my tan.” Ellen requested politely. The figure stayed in the same place, forcing Ellen to open her eyes. Before her stood a woman, she had a round face and blonde hair framing a pair of green eyes. Her skinny pale body made Ellen think she should join her and sunbathe for a while. The girl was Ellen’s girlfriend Shirley. “Why are you blocking my sun, Shirley? What are you doing here?”

Shirley blinked a few times, then spoke: “Hi Ellen, I came here to give you very bad news, this is so going to ruin your day.” As you can see, even though Shirley was Ellen’s girlfriend she wasn’t the sharpest pencil in the drawer, a phrase which hereby means not very emotionally intelligent.

“What is it?” Ellen wondered, her voice sounding discontent towards Shirley’s approach.

“Your house burned down in a mysterious fire, I have no idea how it happened and was in no way near the place,” Shirley said quickly. You, dear reader, are one of the sharper pencils in said drawer, as such are expected to understand the nature of this “mysterious” fire. You can understand from Shirley’s words that she is clearly lying and most likely lit the match that started the fire with her own hands. You are also expected to understand that while it is my duty to tell Ellen’s story, you have no such obligation and should close this web page, clean your browser’s history and forget you ever read this story.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Ellen said, the girl was on the verge of tears, Shirley nodding her head no flung Ellen over the edge as she started crying. “What am I going to do? Where am I going to stay?” She whispered with a broken voice.

Shirley looked at the crying girl before here and decided to help, “Don’t cry Ellen, you can’t live with me until things get better.”

Ellen looked into Shirley’s eyes and smiled deeply, “I love you, Shirley, it’s so nice of you to invite me to stay with you, but you said can’t and meant to say can, right?”

Shirley looked back at Ellen with an empty look. Ellen couldn’t help but wonder, looking into those eyes, if anybody was home. “No Ellen, I said what I meant, you CAN NOT stay in my house,” those words sent Ellen crying again but Shirley went on, “but you can stay in my girlfriend’s house.”

Ellen had bad days in her life but she felt like Shirley was doing her best to make this her worst day ever, “Shirley you moron!” she yelled between sobs, “I’m your girlfriend! I can stay in my house!”

Shirley blinked again, baffled by Ellen’s response, “I have other girlfriends Ellen, you’re not my only one!”

This time it was Ellen’s turn to be shocked, “what do you mean? You have more than one girlfriend? Are you intimate with other girls?” Shirley kept saying yes, it became abundantly clear she had no understanding of the concept of monogamy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.