I Know You Do - Cover

I Know You Do

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 3

I left the house and drove to work. I might have spoken too soon when I told Deb that I didn’t worry about embarrassing myself by popping a boner. As I drove, every bump caused my penis to move around inside my pants. By the time I got to work, I was sporting a little chubby, not an erection, but there was a little bit of a tent in my pants.

As I walked into my office, with my briefcase acting as a shield in front of me, I began to look at the women in my office in a new light. Might any of these women be a potential mother for my children? I walked past my secretary, smiling at Diane for reasons she might never know, and into my office. I had just enough time to adjust my cock to a comfortable position when my assistant walked in.

Gwen Swift had been with me for three years and she was, to say the least, a looker. I hired her from her resume and through an online chat interview. I wanted nothing to do with any conflict from Deb about hiring a woman just for her looks. So her hire, as far as I was concerned, was blind and completely from her resume and interview. As it turned out, she was very smart, extremely professional in all ways, and, coincidentally really pretty. Now I looked at her in a new light.

“What?” Gwen asked.

“What what?”

“Mick, why are you looking at me like that?”

“Was I looking at you in a certain way?”

“Mick, I’ve been with you for three years and you’ve always been professional and this morning when you came in you took the time to look at each and every woman in the office, including me. What’s going on?”

“Gwen, you’re right. We have been together for three years. I have always been professional in my demeanor. This morning I did check out each and every woman in this office, including you and Diane. Is that going to be a problem if it continues?”

“Are you just going to look and admire, or leer and get creepy?”

“Yes,” I answered firmly.

“Shit! What happened with you and Deb?”

I told you she was smart. Did I mention that at times I thought that she might be a mind reader? I looked at her and then at my office door. She read my mind and walked over to close the door, which allowed me a few seconds to admire her round bottom and how it moved under her suit pants. She came back and took her usual seat in the chair across the desk from me.

“OK, Mick. Give.”

“You know that Deb and I have been trying to have a baby?”

“Yeah, you mentioned it a few thousand times.”

“Well I found out that, apparently, only I was trying. She is on the pill, and has been since she moved in with me the year before we got married. She tells me, now, that she has never wanted to have a baby, let alone several. She keeps the pills at her office so I won’t find them. The other day I heard her talking to someone on the phone and telling whoever it was that I was home sick so they couldn’t meet until after I was out of the house.”

“So she is afraid of having babies?”

“That’s what she said, but what about the phone call? I asked her who it was and she wouldn’t answer. Not even an attempt to lie or make a bad explanation.”

“So now you are scanning the horizon for a future mom for your future kids?”

“I don’t know if I am, really, but it has sure occurred to me. I do know that I’m looking at my life outside of my wife’s consideration for the first time. Can I tell you a secret?”

“Does it have to do with you not wearing underwear?”

“Damn!”

“It was a little obvious and the briefcase didn’t save you.”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be. Several of the women here thought it was nice. Over the years, you have never shown the tiniest sign of being a sexual person.”

“Does that mean that I’m going to be treated differently?”

“It means that if you and Deb don’t get things settled, at the next Christmas party Deb won’t be able to get close to you for the crowd around you and the mistletoe.”

“I didn’t need to hear that, Gwen. I’m so torn right now, that in a moment of weakness, I might fall.”

“You’d trash your vows for this?”

“Gwen, I think that the vows have been trashed by my wife, and that perhaps releases me from mine. But in my heart, I’m still married. I guess it would still be cheating.”

“Cheating on a cheater? Interesting concept.”

“Gwen, you’re not helping.”

“Mick, find out what you can. Do all you can to find out if your marriage is worth saving. If you decide that it is, then do everything you can to save it. If it turns out not to be savable, then let me know and I’ll start lining up interviews for the mother of your kids.”

“Really?” I tried to sound sarcastic, but I think the look on my face came off as hopeful.

“Yes, Boss!” I hated to be called that. “Now are we going to do some work here today or not?”

“Yes, we are ... Gwen?”

“Yes.”

“Thank you. I’m so happy that I was smart enough to hire you.”

“Even a blind pig can find an acorn, Boss,” she smiled and stood to walk out of the office. Her ass seemed to almost dance as she strode back to her desk.

I got down to work and, before I knew it, lunch time was upon me. I know because Diane buzzed me and told me Deb was on line one. I took a deep breath and made an audible sigh when I let it out. I picked up the phone and pressed the blinking button for line one.

“What do you want Deb?” I asked trying to sound as annoyed as possible.

“Still upset huh?”

“Almost enough to just hang up if you have nothing truthful to tell me.”

“Mick, you really are going overboard on this.”

“Deb! Who was on the phone?”

“That isn’t impor...”

I hung up and stood to grab my suit coat and go out to lunch. As I exited my office I looked at Diane and shook my head, and she must have gotten the message as I heard her speak on the phone before I walked out.

“I’m sorry Mrs. O’Dell, but he just suddenly walked out of the office for lunch.”

“No, I don’t know where he is going or when he’ll be back.”

“He did leave a message for you. “Who was on the phone?” I wonder what that means?”

“Yes, Ma’am, I’ll give him the message.”

She pressed the disconnect button, scrunched up the message she’d just written and looked at me with a big smile on her face as she chucked it in the trash.

“Listening to my calls?” I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

Diane Modell was hired by Gwen Swift and the two worked wonders in the office. Diane was a tall slender woman, with a subdued figure. You could tell there was something going on under her outfit, but you were never sure what.

“Thanks Diane. Wanna go to lunch?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.