The Dilemma - Cover

The Dilemma

Copyright© 2019 by BarBar

Chapter 11: Jennifer Chancelor, Saturday Night

The first half of the drive home was accompanied by non-stop chattering from Bonnie as she told us everything about her night and everything she thought we should know out about her new friend Marcus.

Eventually Dad said, “So, you had a nice time then?”

“Totally,” said Bonnie.

“Am I in trouble for butting in at the start and talking to Marcus?” asked Dad. “Or are you going to let me off the hook for that?”

“No, that’s okay,” said Bonnie. “It was embarrassing at first, but I think you helped in the end so that was okay.”

Dad looked over at me and winked. “Well, that’s a relief.”

Then he said, “Does this mean Marcus is your boyfriend now?”

Bonnie said, “Ewww,” and that put an end to that conversation.

A short time later, we were approaching our house and I realised I hadn’t heard anything from the back seat. I looked back and saw that Bonnie was fast asleep. Estelle saw me looking and she nodded to me, but she didn’t say anything. Then she leaned her head against the side window and closed her eyes.

I looked at Dad. “Bonnie went to sleep,” I said with surprise. “I thought she’d be too pumped to go to sleep but she conked out.”

Dad nodded as he guided the car in to park outside our house. “She was up late last night as well, remember? She’s been running on empty for the last hour or so. I was amazed she made it this long. I’ll park out here so we can carry her inside and not have to get her through the yard and up the stairs.”

We both got out and went around to the back seat. Bonnie was sprawled in a boneless pile and Dad grunted a few times as he manoeuvred her out of the back seat. I hovered around and protected her head from bumping against the side of the car and so on as he lifted her out. Once she was free of the car, Dad held her so that one arm and her head were draped over his shoulder and his arms were around her back and under her bum. The long dress got in the way a bit but he seemed to manage. I plucked Bonnie’s shoes off so that they wouldn’t fall off while she was being carried and I held them in one hand while I closed the passenger door.

During all that, Estelle hadn’t moved from her place on the other side of the back seat. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing evenly.

Dad glanced at her and then winked at me. “It looks like our other child needs to be carried to bed as well,” he said. “We’ll come back and get her once we’ve put Bonnie to bed.”

I think we both knew that Estelle was faking it but if Dad was prepared to play along then so would I.

We carried Bonnie into the house and through into her bedroom. I went ahead and held doors open for Dad and then peeled the covers back from her bed.

Dad got me to undo the back of her dress and together we eased the dress down and off her, then he laid her down onto the bed. I hung the dress up and then turned back to look at Bonnie as she lay on the bed. She hadn’t been wearing a bra or vest or anything, so now she was naked except for her undies which matched the burgundy of her dress. I reached over and took out a couple of pins that’d been holding her hair in place. It didn’t make much difference because the little braids were doing most of the work. I took the bands off the ends of the braids and quickly unfurled the braids. Then I looked down at Bonnie and smiled. Suddenly she was back to looking like a little girl again after she’d spent the whole night looking so grown up.

Dad pulled the covers up over her and stooped to kiss her temple. On a sudden impulse, I did the same.

Then we went back outside and went through the same process for Estelle. She’s a bit bigger than Bonnie but she’s pretty trim so she wasn’t too heavy for Dad to carry. Also she wasn’t a complete dead weight like Bonnie had been so even though Estelle was pretending to be sleeping I think she was easier for Dad to move around and lift. Dad carried her the same as he’d carried Bonnie and Estelle lay there with her head over his shoulders and with her mouth turning up in the faintest of grins.

Again, I walked ahead and opened doors and pulled the covers back on the bed she’s been using in the spare room. Again I unhooked the back of Estelle’s dress and helped Dad slide her out of it. The dress had built-in support so she hadn’t needed to wear a bra with it so her boobs came out and flattened as gravity did its work. Not that Estelle is that big in the boob department, but hers are bigger than mine. I reckon mine will look more like hers once I’ve had a couple of kids. I swear I could detect the faintest whiff of an aroused woman as we stripped her out of her dress and laid her out on the bed in just her undies. Like with Bonnie, I hung up the dress and then undid her hair-do and removed the pins.

It felt a bit weird to be doing all that to my mother but I kind of pretended she was a slightly bigger version of Bonnie and went with it. Estelle lay there and let us move her around. She kept her eyes closed and her limbs loose but she couldn’t completely stop herself from smiling throughout the experience.

Again, Dad left her in just her undies, which were black and one of the styles that can be worn underneath a dress and not show any lines but still provide that extra bit of support and coverage. I hung up the dress while Dad pulled the covers over her, then he and I both kissed Estelle on the temple and we left her lying there as we left the room and pulled the door closed behind us.

Throughout all that, Estelle kept up the pretence of sleeping. I think she enjoyed the feeling of being undressed and put to bed.

“I’ll go and put Mabel to bed,” said Dad.

“Okay then,” I replied. “I’ll go and grab a quick shower.”

I hurried into the main bedroom and grabbed a nightshirt then ducked into the bathroom. That shower was calling out to me and I was finally going to be able to do something about that incredible horniness that’d been building and building all evening.

Despite my distraction, I was thinking clearly enough to put a shower cap on. I had no desire to spend ages drying my hair once I was finished. Then I stepped under the shower and sighed as I felt the water beating down onto my over-sensitised skin. I didn’t waste any time with the non-essentials. My hands went straight to where they were needed the most.

The way I was feeling, I should’ve gone off the instant I touched myself, but I didn’t. I rubbed harder and harder and I could feel myself getting closer and closer. But then I seemed to plateau right on the edge of getting off but never actually getting there. I moaned in frustration and rubbed harder while the other hand pulled and twisted at my distended nipples.

I moaned again and tried every trick I knew but I kept getting more and more frustrated as the hoped-for release refused to arrive. I was sobbing in frustration and I was starting to feel pain where I was hoping to only feel pleasure.

I screamed in frustration and slumped to the floor of the shower, feeling nothing but despair.


Gareth Chancelor, Saturday Night

I drove Mabel around to the 2nd garage and quickly went through the process of shutting her down after a drive. I would have to spend a bit of time in the morning cleaning her again – especially the undercarriage and around the lower parts of the body where grime and muck from the road had flicked up and spattered her.

I let myself in through the rec room door and shut and locked it up after me, then went upstairs and checked that the front door was also closed and locked before heading through to the bedroom.

I could hear the shower running in the en-suite, so I figured I could take my time taking off my dinner suit and hanging it up. I was down to my underwear when I heard a low scream and then sobbing coming from the bathroom. Then I heard a quiet thump as if someone had collapsed in there followed by more sobbing.

I didn’t hesitate. I opened the door and ran straight in. I pulled the shower screen aside and I saw Jen sitting on the floor of the shower with one hand in her groin and the other tugging at a breast.

She looked up at me through her tears and said, “I’m so sorry. I can’t ... I can’t...” The she tugged on her nipple and shook and sobbed some more.

Despite her almost incoherent explanation I had a fair idea of what the problem was. I’d seen Estelle get into that state a few times when she was masturbating and couldn’t quite get herself over the edge. Jennifer was in a bad way and it tore at my heart to see her so distraught.

I stepped into the shower and pulled Jen to her feet and then hugged her tight, completely ignoring the water cascading down our backs.

“It’s okay, sweetheart,” I said. “Everything’s going to be okay.”

I guess my caring genes overcame most of my inhibitions at that point because I decided to help her. Some part of me didn’t let go of the idea of preventing this from going too far. That’s why I turned Jen around and held her from behind. I guess that way it felt a bit more impersonal or something – I don’t know.

I held her in my arms with her back pressed into my chest and reached around her. I whispered in her ear that I loved her, and that she should relax and let me make it all better. At the same time my left hand reached around to hold and caress her breasts while my right hand reached down to rub her stomach. Then it slid slowly down so I could grasp and gently squeeze her entire pubic area.

Her breasts were smaller and firmer than Estelle’s and that reminded me that this was the first woman other than Estelle that I’d touched intimately in over twenty years. With that in mind I explored and experimented, trying to read those minute signals that told me what was working and what wasn’t.

I found that I was being a bit firmer, a bit more insistent with the movement of my hands than I normally use with Estelle. I’m not sure if that was me or Jen or maybe the two of us together. Whatever, I squeezed and rubbed slowly and firmly. She was on the edge – ready to go, so I hooked one long finger down and inside her then I curled it up and lifted, almost demanding a response from her.

Almost instantly, I started to feel her body quake as the inner walls of her vagina pulsated against my finger. I squeezed and held my place while Jen gasped and shuddered through her orgasm. The feel of holding this vibrant young woman while she shook in my arms was extraordinary. The knowledge of who she was and how far we’d come together to get to this place was mind-blowing.

All that swirled in my head, but my first priority was to help her feel better and I was determined to make it as good as I could make it.

When I sensed she’d peaked and was starting to fade, I moved again, pushing a second finger inside her and then slapping them in and out in a way that I knew would be stimulating for her. At the same time my left hand moved to her other breast where I could squeeze and massage her tender nipples. A moment later, she wailed aloud as she peaked again and this time her legs gave out so that her entire weight was hanging off my hands and the press of her body against mine.

This time I gentled my movements and slowly eased my fingers out of her. I moved my hands to more neutral places and held her tight as I felt her gradually come down. I hushed and crooned in her ear and gently rocked my body taking her with me as I moved.

Eventually, she pushed her legs down and started taking her own weight again. Then suddenly she spun in my arms and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. She tucked her face down into the gap between her arms and my ear and hung there as we swayed back and forth.

I suddenly became incredibly conscious of my erection, trapped and held sideways by my soaking underwear and now noticeably trapped between Jen and me. For the last however long, her backside had been pressed into me and I’d been so focussed on what I was doing for her that I hadn’t been conscious of my growing hardness. I expect she could feel it for all that time, so it seemed silly to make a fuss now.

I must admit, I was a little grateful that my underwear was still in place and provided at least an illusion of decency. I’d taken a huge step that I hadn’t wanted to take until it became a choice of that or standing by and letting her suffer. I didn’t want to allow that step to become the first movement onto a slippery slide that would take me way beyond where I was willing to go.

I reached out and turned the water off then steered us out of the shower. Jen didn’t release her vice-like grip around my neck, so I reached out and grabbed a towel, and then started patting her back dry. She’d been wearing a shower cap throughout all that so at least we didn’t have to worry about getting her hair dry.

Eventually I had to reach up and ease Jen’s arms away from my neck. Then I lifted her up to sit her on the bench beside the sink. She dropped her face into her hands and sat there while I continued to dry her off. I left the towel wrapped around her back and used the ends to pat her chest and arms and stomach dry. Then I grabbed a second towel and worked up and down each of her legs in turn.

I draped the second towel over her lap and reached up to slide the shower cap off her head. Then I took hold of her hands and peeled them away from her face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked gently. “Are you wishing I hadn’t done that?”

“I’m so embarrassed. I can’t believe I got like that.”

I nodded. “Estelle gets into that state occasionally. Getting all dressed up and going to formal affairs seems to make her extra horny and a few times she’s gotten so tightly wound up that she can’t get off afterwards. It’s natural and nothing to be ashamed of.”

“Okay,” she said. “I’m sorry I’m being so silly. You made me feel so good. I’ve never felt that good – not from doing myself or with anyone else. I nearly fainted it was so good. And I know you didn’t want to, but you did it anyway. Oh my god, I love you so much.”

Then she scrunched forward and wrapped her arms around my neck again, only this time she was squeezing even more tightly than before. I started to worry about breathing.

When I was almost at the point of passing out, Jen loosened up her arms, sat up slightly and then kissed me right on the mouth. There wasn’t any tongue but there was a lot of passion. This young, vibrant woman, sitting on the bench of our bathroom, barely covered by the two towels draped over her, kissed me with all the love and passion that she possessed.

And I loved every second of it.

Then she let me go and looked at me with sparkling eyes. “Thank you so much for doing that for me. I love you so much. Please, please, please think about doing that with me again. Words cannot express how wonderful that would be.”

I smiled at her. “The chemical analysis did say that your arousal levels would fluctuate wildly while the drug moved out of your system. If you get in that state again, I don’t think I could refuse to help you.”

She grinned. “Okay then, now we’re talking.”

She gave me another kiss on the lips but this one was more of a friendly kiss than the other kind. Then she slipped off the bench and wrapped the lower towel more securely around her waist. Then she strolled jauntily out of the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.