Good Help Is Hard to Find - Cover

Good Help Is Hard to Find

Copyright© 2019 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - One sunny day in 1931, the 21 year old socialite Erica Stevens catches a young maid pilfering from her mother's room. Feigning anger, she is secretly delighted! The wise beyond her years 15 year old maid thinks she has the upper hand. Erica decides play along to outmaneuver the lovely little thief. Can she turn a clumsy attempt at emotional blackmail into the realization of all her deepest dreams?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

When Erica Stevens turned nineteen, she decided she wanted a very special present. Having kept it a secret to avoid scandalizing mother, she was now twenty-one and still hadn’t received her gift! It was maddening! She needed to find love, but had no interest in an of the men in her circle.

“I’m an old maid.” The lovely woman said as she brushed her long raven hair the day after her twenty-first birthday. “I’m still a virgin, and it’s all your fault. When will I ever find a lover with you in the picture?”

The woman rapped the source of her discontent with her sterling silver brush, very lightly though. It was quite sensitive, after all.

Erica somehow was born with facets of both man and woman. Tall and well formed, Erica was a natural beauty. She had a bosom the young men of her social circle were drawn to like moths to a flame. Erica also had the mons Venus with labia majora and minora shared by all daughters of Eve. She had something else as well. Set just above them, slightly higher than on a male, but she had no way of knowing that, she had a complete complement of male genitalia.

“This was just uncalled for.” The beauty scolded the twelve inch penis that God, on one of his more humorous days, had gifted her. “And these are just nonsense!”

She cupped the purse of smooth supple flesh below her manhood,. She felt the firm orbs within, big as plums. The mass of them hung down to partially obscure her feminine self. She wasn’t exactly angry though. Her testicles (she had once looked it up in the encyclopedia in father’s library) and penis had provided her with hours of lonely enjoyment over the last few years.

She had suspected young men did something to give themselves relief when the fool thing grew rigid. Once the pesky thing had started growing hard shortly after her fifteenth birthday, she began to gently experiment. It hadn’t taken her long to figure out the way of it.

One grasped the shaft in a loose grip. Then you began to move your fist up and down the length of your organ. Some nice scented oils made it a very enjoyable practice. It helped to think some very personal thoughts while you stroked. Thoughts like picturing mother nude in the tub, that you had spilled your seed in the day before. Lately she rather enjoyed imagining the maid’s firm little bottom encased in snow white bloomers. It just took a little work. In no time, she would be relaxed. Perhaps a trifle messy, but relaxed just the same.

She put her brush down and pushed away from her vanity table. Just thinking about it brought on the reality. She was once again erect. Taking off the loose and open light wrap and tossing it on the bed, Erica shamelessly arched her back to stretch her nude body.

“Again?” She grinned. “So demanding! We were very busy indeed last night in the bath. What am I going to do with you?”

Erica often spoke to her member when she was alone in her room. The thing seemed to have a mind of it’s own, so she saw no reason not to treat it as if it did.

“You are lucky I overslept.” She said as she sat on the edge of her bed. “Mother is out for the day, and I should be too. No one suspects I am still shut in at this hour. If you make me pant or cry out while I abuse you, I won’t have to worry about coming up with an explanation!”

Before she even started, she realized her error. She had nothing to catch the soon to come eruption of her issue! Sighing again, she got up. Slipping back into her nightgown and wrap, she padded down the corridor to the powder-room off her mother’s bedroom. For reasons unknown to her, it was so much more enjoyable relaxing there, than in her own.

She so enjoyed soiling mother’s bathtub. Even though she always carefully rinsed the results of her singular past time away, it was so thrilling to picture mother reclining where she had deposited the thick gooey streamers of her seed. No, not the bathtub this time. Today, the washbasin would receive her wet offering!

That was always a thrill too. Mother would have a seizure, but it somehow brought Erica great pleasure to soil the basin in such an undignified way. If the mood was right, she even urinated before rinsing her mess away. Picturing mother washing her lovely face there afterward always seemed to make her grow stiff yet again.

Erica heard a sound in her mother’s bedroom. That was unusual. Mother was supposed to be out early today, on one of her many causes. Or was she meeting for the Mahjong tournament? It was so hard to keep track of the busy woman’s many social commitments.

Doing her best to forget her penis, Erica pulled her wrap tighter around herself. Since she was still home, Erica decided to invite mother to accompany her to the new picture show playing tonight. They had both read Mr. Dashiell Hammett’s exciting book “The Maltese Falcon” when it was published last year. Mother would never admit it, but she positively panted over Ricardo Cortez. Erica was rather found of Bebe Daniels in a similar heart fluttering way. To each, her own.

“Mother?” She said as she opened the door.

Little Melinda Andrews let out a shriek as she dropped what she was holding up to the sunlight streaming through the window. The fifteen year old maid scampered to snatch it back up as it fell, but it was too late. The unmistakable tinkling chime of a solid gold ring hitting the floor told a very straightforward tale. One almost didn’t need to see her frantically trying to crumple up a ten dollar bill. The useless attempt to hide it in her fist clearly showed that the girl had larceny in her heart.

“What ever are you up to?” Erica said firmly. “Explain yourself, Melinda!”

“Miss!” The maid screamed. “You, you’re not home!”

“Really? That is news to me.” Erica lowered her voice and spoke very quietly. It was the way mother dealt with unruly tradesmen. “Melinda dear. Please tell me exactly why I should not call for the police.”

“Oh Miss!” Melinda cried. “Please don’t! I, I’ll never do it again! I swear it!”

“So you admit to being a sneak thief?” Erica said calmly. “That means as a law abiding citizen I must call for the police.”

“I, I’m putting it back!” Melinda cried as she smoothed out the bill and tucked it back among the pages of the book Mrs. Stevens was reading. The woman invariably used a ten dollar bill as a bookmark. She never explained why. “I, um, I’ll get the ring, but it rolled off somewhere!”

“Under the bed.” Erica pointed.

As Melinda crawled under to retrieve the missing ring, Erica couldn’t help but stare. In the unladylike pose, with her upper body under the bed, the maid’s little black skirt was hardly enough to provide modesty. The snow white underpants were put on display.

Erica was sorely tempted to drop to the floor and have her way with the thieving maid. On her knees, with her upper body trapped half under mother’s bed, it would be so easy to claim her prize. She took a deep breath and mustered the self control to bide her time. She had a distinct feeling that waiting would bring her everything she ever dreamed of!

“I, I found it!” Melinda cried as she emerged. “See. I put the ring back too! Miss, please, can we forget this?”

“You prove yourself a little thief, and I’m supposed to ignore what you’ve done?”

“It was just this once!” Melinda cried. “I swear I’ll never do it again!”

“Just this once?” Erica remembered something. At the time it seemed so trivial, now she knew the truth of it. “My gold pendant. I never lost it. You stole it!”

“Miss, no!” Melinda squealed. “I didn’t!”

“Return it now!”

“I didn’t take it! I, I, um, I promise.”

“Now you’re only making promises.” Erica laughed. “Produce that pendant instantly, or I call for the police right now!”

“I can’t!” The maid wailed. “I pawned it! I, I can only give you the ticket!”

“What else have you stolen from those putting bread in your mouth?”

“Please Miss!” Melinda dropped to her knees and clasped her hands together. “Please! Don’t call for the police! I’ll do anything! I, I can’t go to jail! The shame would kill my mother!”

“I happen to have discussed your hiring with mother.” Erica smiled. “You are an orphan. Your mother is ten years beyond shaming.”

“Well, I hear prison is simply dreadful.” Melinda said, the tears and wailing suddenly forgotten. She gracefully rose to stand proudly. “Miss, you wouldn’t want to send me there, would you?”

“Why shouldn’t I?” Erica asked. Oddly, she rather enjoyed the young maid’s sudden change from childish fear, to a streetwise attempt to control the situation. “You are a thief.”

“And you never indulge in the company of men.”

“What do you mean by that?” Erica did her best to simulate fear. She was liking Melinda’s little black heart more and more. “My social life has no bearing on whether you spend time behind bars!”

“Oh, but it does!” The crafty fifteen year old assured. “I know your secret.”

“My, secret?” Did the girl know about her male aspect? Would she try blackmail? This could prove very interesting! “What secret?”

“Miss, do you think I would never notice?” The maid slowly turned and bent at the waist. “Do you think I don’t know you adore staring at my bottom?”

“What of it?”

“Now Miss.” Melinda straightened up and looked at her. The girl’s eyes were closed to slits, like a contented cat. She slowly ran the tip of her tongue over her lovely red lips. “Did you think you were the only woman that had no desire for the attentions of men?”

“What are you saying?” Erica’s penis throbbed. Hopefully the deceitful little beauty wouldn’t notice things were amiss under her nightclothes. “Are you, um, bargaining with me?”

“Miss, it could be that I know how to make you forget everything that has happened today.” Melinda smiled. A smile such as that had made Adam bite the apple. “I could teach you how two woman can enjoy each other’s bodies in ways no man dreamed of!”

“You’re just a girl!” Erica snapped, trying to hide her delight with the little manipulator. “What would you know about it?”

“Miss, I fell under the special attention of the headmistress in charge of the orphanage I grew up in. She taught me that a woman need never turn to a man for the pleasures of the flesh.”

“And you will teach me?” Erica asked quietly. “If I forget today’s little indiscretion?”

“I do need a place to sleep, and the duties here are light and pleasant. So a few odds and ends may gone missing. Isn’t my special friendship worth that? I guarantee I will no longer steal. If you are my special friend, that is.”

“Is that all?” Erica asked. She was delighted! Such a wicked old soul occupied that lovely fifteen year old body. “I am sure there is more.”

“I will gladly accept any little gifts you may happen to give me, as I teach you what one woman can do for another.”

“I will be in my room.” Erica spun around and walked away, as if scared or ashamed. God, she was thrilled! How had such a gift fallen into her lap like this? The conniving little thief was about to make all her deepest dreams and desires come true! She paused just a moment and dramatically hung her head. “I, I will not lock the door.”

Erica paced her room in eager anticipation. The secrets one woman could teach another? Indeed! While inexperienced, Erica had read quite a few special books from father’s library. She had found them behind a secret panel. The books were all written by authors known only as anonymous. She was well acquainted with the secrets. She stroked herself to joyful release many times while reading of the secrets! Right now, she only had her own secret in mind!

She heard footsteps in the corridor and flew to her bed. She removed her wrap and dove under the covers. It was best to keep certain things well hidden until the deceitful little maid committed herself just a little too far. Then Erica would teach the little beauty a secret like she never dreamed!

Her heart raced when she heard a tap on the door. Her penis throbbed needfully when she saw the knob slowly turn. Young Melinda slowly entered. Erica had always though the girl lovely, but now she was seeing her with a gaze tinted by lust. The dainty thing was like a dream.

Hair a silky blonde, so pristine in it’s lightness it was nearly white. Cut in a simple bob, it accentuated her lovely, almost boyish face perfectly. Legs shapely and firm, they drew the eyes upward to dream of the feminine treasure hidden beneath the adorable lace trimmed tiny black skirt. Her modest bust filled the bodice of her little uniform delightfully. A hint of her wonderful firm nipples was outlined in the black fabric.

“Are we to be very special friends?” The maid asked with a knowing smile. “I think we would both like that.”

“I, I think we would.” Erica answered, affecting what she hoped sounded like nervousness. “I, um, I know I would like to be your special friend.”

“I knew you liked me for some time now.” Melinda said softly as she took off her lace cap. “Miss, I have liked you since I first laid eyes upon you.”

“You are lovely.” Erica said softly, when she wanted to yell for the girl to just get into the damn bed. “I’ve always thought so.”

“Miss?” Melinda asked as she oh so slowly began to undress. “Do you ever abuse yourself while thinking of me?”

“I, I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Erica stammered. If the child only knew the number of times she stroked herself to completion while dreaming of the lovely maid. She did not wish to frighten the girl, just yet. “I don’t do things like that!”

“Never?” The maid pulled her little black uniform up over her head and cast it aside. “You never touched yourself while dreaming it was my fingers against your body?”

Erica stared, feeling an almost hunger. Melinda stood before her wearing only grater belt, the snow white little underpants, and her stockings. She watched with breathless wonder as the girl turned the chair of the vanity to face the bed, and sat down. It was like a wonderful work of art to see her unhook the stockings and slowly roll them down her legs.

“I, I may have touched myself.” Erica said, the huskiness of her voice entirely genuine. “A little. While bathing.”

“Be more precise.” Melinda said as she stood. “Friends should always be open with each other. Tell me what you’re done while thinking about my bottom.”

“I, I, touch myself!” Erica cried, feigning great humiliation. “I know it’s a sin, but I touch between my thighs while imagining you are with me!”

“Why Miss, I am shocked.” Melinda said as she removed the garter belt and pulled the lovely underpants down her beautiful legs. “How could you do such wicked things while thinking of me?”

Erica felt quite warm under the bedclothes. Paintings, erotic art, and the dozen or so French postcards she had amassed, where the only examples of the naked female form she knew. Now, like a wonderful dream come true, she had a positively beautiful nude young woman standing before her bed!

“Miss, you’re staring.” Melinda said softly as she made no move to cover herself. “Are you happy I am your special friend?”

“Oh, oh my yes.” Erica said, speaking truthfully, for the moment. “Very glad!”

The maid moved like a cat and sensually climbed onto the bed. It was obvious she had done this before. Erica was mindful that Melinda didn’t place a hand where she didn’t want it just yet. It wouldn’t do to frighten her off too soon. Even though cautious, she was deeply pleased by just knowing a girl was finally in her bed.

The maid crawled to her, smiling a very wicked smile. She came closer. Suddenly, their lips met. Erica whimpered, her true feelings overriding her meager acting skills. Her first kiss! She was kissing the lovely maid! She felt a tongue enter her mouth and was overjoyed. Books were nothing when faced with reality! Her own tongue moved against the intruder. Maid and mistress spent several moments just exploring each other’s mouths.

“You may know some of the secrets already. “Melinda breathed when their lips finally parted. “Miss, that was wonderful!”

“Thank you.” Erica whispered. “So were you!”

“That is a lovely bracelet you are wearing.” Melinda said with the same breathless quality. “Do you think it would be too big on my wrist?”

Erica almost laughed. Bless her little mercenary heart! Even at this wonderful moment, Melinda was looking for material gain. Well, why not? Without a word, Erica unclasped the golden chain her mother had given her yesterday for her twenty-first birthday and gently put it around the beautiful girl’s wrist, She smiled when she closed the clasp.

“A little gift, to seal our friendship.” Erica whispered as the girl admired the gold against her lovely skin.

“Would you like to touch me, friend?” Melinda asked as she laid over the covers.

“Oh yes!” Erica whispered. Her penis positively ached with need, but it was safely hidden by the bedding. Hopefully things would progress to the point where she could take what she dearly wanted from the maid, before the girl had a chance to protest or try and get away! “I, I would love to touch you!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.