My Parasitic Life - Cover

My Parasitic Life

Copyright© 2019 by Crunchy

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In progress, we'll see how this goes. No idea how frequently I shall post on this one. Usually I get going and trundle right along. 'If you are a good enough mimic, you can be a better X than all the real Xs.'

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Science Fiction   Transformation  

I have always been treated as celebrity or royalty although no one knew who I was. In human interactions, charisma is a thing, if not quantifiable. I could walk into a swank hotel in street attire with no luggage but a valid credit card asking for a room with out a reservation, and I would be booked into the presidential penthouse before you could say starry-eyed admiration. I did tip well, but they couldn’t have known it before hand.

It just seemed natural to me, as it had been this way all my lives. I didn’t even really pay any attention to the smoothing of the way afforded by my aura. I just took it as a given that every one would be helpfully useful.

I don’t dare reveal my otherness though, on peril of my life. I have proved that over and over again. If any aliens ever visit, they had better be prepared for a violent hostile reception from most humans, even if they look like glowing angels. I quickly gave up on that trial.

As a consequence I have become very good at seeming a normal person, albeit an exceptional example of one. I never get ill, and only age as camouflage. I have kept this same formerly sow’s body for a very long time, just making cosmetic alterations to the prime human male form as needed.


The best intercourse, sexual congress I have ever experienced was as a giant dragonfly with an almost three foot wing-span. We entwined limbs and flew together effortlessly, sometimes one of us directing our way and at other times the other one, coupled together in bliss for over two days. Probably had something to do with that host species eventual extinction, as that is a long time to be that distracted. But it sure was fun, I treasure the memory.

I make a habit of trying to remain alive, as it was pretty repetitious struggling back up the food chain, and if I landed in an unfortunate choice of pinnacle life it could be a long difficult while before I was again dragged kicking and screaming, down into that ‘good night’ of death, only to have to fight my way back up the food chain fighting for my life the whole way- The instincts were wired that way anyway, and besides, it was all good. Life is good, even the rotten sorts. If I had taken any easy short-cuts I wouldn’t have learned as much, and it would have seemed to me like cheating.

In consequence, I had to improve which ever circumstances I found myself in to ensure my comfort. Not that I was ambitious for power, money or fame’s sake. (I had experienced most of my eons of existence with out money, for instance.)

I found the trick was to make myself somehow useful to the ruling class or leader. I had many methods and techniques I used to varied success. I was at times priest, wizard, matchmaker, fashion creator, weapon maker, chef, and pimp, to name a very few. I was spy, craftsman, hero and most eligible bachelor. I have gained a lot of useful experience by now, and I can read most people and critters like a children’s book. It made my rising in station to a level of comfort much simpler to achieve.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.