Naughty Kelley - Cover

Naughty Kelley

Copyright© 2019 by Smjle

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Three underage girls, two in middle school, go on a picnik and teach a boy that followed them a lesson then do girl on girl sex play. There is no sexual intercourse until chapter 2 when they go on another picnik with 3 middle school boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex  

Characters

Kelley f, age 17 first person, I me, etc.
Amy f, age 14
Brooke f, age 14
Bryan m, age 14
Calvin m, age 14

Last month Amy, Brooke, and I, agreed that we would rent a boat and go on an outing at the lake. Amy and Brooke would invite a couple of boys and they would like to watch a boy have sex with me. It is a big lake, surrounded by woods, and there are many little coves where we can swim and have privacy.

Before leaving for the lake, the girls and I talked about what would be allowed and what they were willing to do. Amy said she was willing to get naked, let a boy kiss her pussy, and touch, and kiss a boys cock. She was also willing to milk a boy’s cock like they did to Jason last month. Brooke said she would the same plus she would willing to French kiss a boys cock.

“I think we will have a lot of fun; but, even if it is something you said you would do, if you decided you don’t want to do it or anything else but you don’t want to say ‘no’, just touch your earlobe and I won’t allow it.”

“So it’s agreed, you girls will invite a couple of boys and I will drive you to the lake, rent a boat, swim, and have fun. I will bring a cooler with soft drinks and some snacks. And, we will all get naked and go skinny-dipping. Then maybe I’ll let one of the boy’s have sex with me. Would you like to see that?” I asked.

“I want to see,” a grinning Brooke said. “Me too,” replied Amy.

“Okay, bring your swim suits. You can cover them with a wrap or wear them under your clothes and I will pick you about 9 a.m. Saturday.

I wore my ‘fuck me’ bikini that in public I would cover with a pull-up skirt or a wrap for my bikini bottoms.

ch-2-image001.jpg

Amy wore a purple top and jeans over her bikini and Brooke covered her bikini with a pullover mini-dress.

ch-2-image002.jpg

I picked up the girls, and Brian and Calvin, the two boys they invited and drove to the lake. I rented a boat with a motor and we rode for the next hour having fun and looking for a perfect secluded place. We found a cove, surrounded by woods with big trees and little underbrush and no nearby road.

While in the boat, I said, “We should just be wearing our bathing suits.” I removed my wrap and Brooke quickly followed by pulling her mini-dress over her. Then Amy removed her top and jeans. The boys were already topless and only needed to remove their jeans.

Seeing my ‘fuck me’ bikini, Calvin, with everyone listening, said, “I’ll fuck you.”

“Are you sure,” I replied.

“Yesss,” he quickly replied.

“If I say ‘yes’ are going to change your mind and back out?”

“No way! I want to fuck you”

“Okay! Maybe later.”

“I want to fuck you too,” Brian said.

“Girls, is it okay if Bryan and Calvin both fuck me?”

“Yes, of course,” Brooke said excitedly and Amy nodded and grinned.

“I’ve never been fucked by two guys but I guess there is always a first time. Well then, okay! Maybe after we go swimming and have something to eat.” This is turning out to be easier than I expected. Maybe I will get a couple of virgin’s cherries. Getting a guy’s cherry is especially appealing and exciting. I know that most boys and girls can have orgasms at a very early age. However, most boys first ejaculate between the ages of 11 and 14. And, since both Brian and Calvin are 14 it is likely that probably both would. I noticed that although Brian is slightly older, Calvin more assertive.

After arriving at the cove, we moved the blankets and cooler containing soft drinks and sandwiches about fifty feet from the water then went wadding, swimming, and playing in the water for thirty minutes or so until it was almost noon and time to eat. After lunch, I suggested skinny-dipping; and the girls and both boys were enthused and excited about that.

I said, “Even though this is a secluded area, it is still possible someone walk by and see us. And, since we don’t want some busybody harassing us, if we see someone, grab you clothes and swimsuits, and Calvin and Brian, grab the cooler and blankets and lets all dash to the boat and go somewhere else. I don’t think anyone will come by, but just in case let’s be prepared.”

We played in the water naked for a few minutes with some light sexy touching. Then I said, “Let’s play truth and dare.” When we were all seated on the blankets, I said, “Since we are naked, dares will be French kissing or kissing or licking any bare area of one or more of the opposite sex and penalties will be the same. We will play clockwise starting with Amy.”

I though Amy would ask Brian or Calvin but instead she asked me, “Truth or dare?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.