Naughty Kelley - Cover

Naughty Kelley

Copyright© 2019 by Smjle

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three underage girls, two in middle school, go on a picnik and teach a boy that followed them a lesson then do girl on girl sex play. There is no sexual intercourse until chapter 2 when they go on another picnik with 3 middle school boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex  

Characters

Kelley f, age 17 first person, I me, etc.
Amy f, age 14
Brooke f, age 14
Jason m, age 14


Before meeting Amy and Brooke for our picnic, since it was a warm spring day, I decided to wear hot pants, halter-top, and a hat.

ch-1-image001.jpg

Amy was wearing a skirt and Brooke was wearing jeans.

ch-1-image002.jpg

After walking for a while, we found a grassy sunny area surrounded by trees that would offer privacy except somehow Jason, who attends the same middle school as Amy and Brooke followed us and was being a pest for the duration of our picnic. Apparently, the two pretty girls are a magnet to Jason,

There was plenty of food so I gave Jason a sandwich, a piece of cake, and a soft drink, but he would not go away and kept harassing Amy and Brooke.

Amy said, “Jason was looking up my skirt.”

“Shall we teach that naughty boy a lesson?” I asked.

“Yes” they both replied.

“Ask him to come here. To get him to lay down I will I ask you take off your panties. Then I will hold his hands while both of you get that naughty boy good.”

Where Jason was next to us, I said, “Amy, remove your panties and Jason lay down so you can see up their skirts. That way you will see why you shouldn’t try to see up a girl’s skirt.”

Jason couldn’t believe his good fortune, so grinning ear to ear, he lay down on his back, I said, “Girls stand next to Jason so he can see why it is naughty to look up a girl’s skirt.”

Jason was enjoying the view when I grabbed hold of his wrists, held them down and said, “Girls take off his shoes and socks and throw them over there.”

“Now unbutton his shirt and take off his pants. Are you ready to teach this naughty boy a lesson?” The girls nodded and giggled.

“Brooke Amy: rub that lump under Jason’s shorts and then slowly take his shorts off.” Jason could not help but enjoy the attention and the stimulation gave him a raging hard-on.

“Oh! Look how big and hard this naughty boy is. Amy, take some pictures of Jason and Brooke you squeeze it to feel how hard and warm it feels.” For the moment, Jason was too sexually excited to care about the pictures.

“Girls are you ready to teach Jason a lesson he won’t forget by making his big naughty thing squirt?” Grinning ear to ear the girls nodded.

“Brooke, grab hold of it, squeeze it lightly and milk it 10 times then let Amy milk it 10 times and Brooke again. Just keep taking turns. Each of you should try to make Jason squirt.” It didn’t take long and seeing Jason about to have an orgasm, I said. “Brooke Jason is about to squirt so milk it quickly a few more times until you make him squirt.”

Throwing his head back, shivering ever so slightly, and almost moaning, Jason squirted up to his neck delighting the girls. “Brooke, that is enough but Jason’s lesson is not complete so Amy, take these matches and burn his shorts.” Jason watched in bewilderment wondering what was next as he watched his shorts burn.

“Now let us burn Jason pants so he will have to walk home naked and who will send these naked photos of Jason to his friends?” The thought of forcing Jason to walk home naked and sending his naked naughty photos to the middle school students was thrilling and exciting to the girls.

“I’ll send the photos,” Brooke stated with glee.

Jason started crying over the horror of it.

“Jason if we give you your pants and promise to delete the photos, will you be a good boy and not harass Amy and Brooke anymore?”

Still whimpering, Jason replied, “I’ll be good; I’ll be good.”

“Okay then, take your pants, get dressed, and go home while I delete the photos.”

“Yes ma’am,” Jason replied. He was as happy as someone released from an execution.

After Jason was dressed, I said, “Jason, I deleted the photos. Do you want to check?” He shook his head. “Okay then, go home and remember to be good.”

Jason left and Amy followed a way and watched to make certain he was walking home. Then I asked, “Wasn’t that exciting and fun?” The grinning girls nodded affirmatively.

“That got me so excited; I think my panties are wet. Amy, Brooke; are you excited enough to frolic in some impish girl fun, even naughty fun?

“Yes,” replied Brooke excitedly. “I will too,” Amy said.

“First we should get undressed,” I said as I started unbuttoning my blouse, Brooke got naked even before I did but Amy seemed to be holding back but she did finally get undressed. I hugged and kissed Brooke and she kissed me back even French kissed me. When I started to hug Amy, she seemed reluctant so I just gave her a brief hug.

I realized that Amy wasn’t ready so I said, “Brooke and I will touch and play but you can just watch. You can touch us if you wish but we won’t touch you. Maybe some other time but not this time, Is that okay with you?”

Any nodded and replied, “Yes,” seemingly relieved.

“Brooke, “I said. “You lay down and we will play with you first. “I got on Brooks left side and said, “Amy; get on the other side so you can watch.” I French kissed Brooke and then lightly caressed her left tittie and said, “Amy you can just watch or, if you wish, touch Brooke like I do. Would you like to very lightly touch Brooke’s other tittie and see if it rises and gets firmer?”

Amy lightly touched Brooke’s right tittie and Brooke moaned, “Ummmm.”

“Brooke likes it. Was that fun, Amy?” Amy grinned and nodded.

I licked and briefly sucked on Brookes left tittie causing Brooke to moan. “See Brooke likes it. Amy would you like to suck on Brooke’s other titty?” I asked.

Getting over her trepidation of getting into something she wasn’t sure of, Amy lightly sucked on Brooke’s right tittie and Brooke moaned and said, “Yes, yes, oh yesss.” Amy decided that pleasing Brooke by touching and kissing her titty in a way she liked was fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.