Life Isn't Fair - Cover

Life Isn't Fair

Copyright© 2019 by Lubrican

Foreword

Romantic Sex Story: Foreword - Young people say it all the time: "That's not fair!" Who said life was going to be fair?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Sometimes I write something after being inspired by another author’s work. “Inspired” can have different meanings. In my case, it usually means I liked the plot idea, but thought about it playing out differently than the original author did. That doesn’t mean I thought he or she did a bad job, just different than the way I think.

When I finished a project, one day, I went into my projects folder, which contains ideas for future books, and found the first few pages of this story there. There were no notes on where the idea came from, and it looked like something I might have started and then either abandoned or put on the back burner for some reason. But it also looked like it might be my reworking of something I read somewhere. Normally, when I do that, I make a note of who the original author was, so I can give credit. This is all a long-winded way of me saying I’m not sure where this idea came from, and if it looks familiar to somebody, then it might be because another author had the same idea for a story.

How’s that for spinning something?

I watch the news. I see experts who spin the truth all the time. Apparently I’ve learned something.

On another note, this story falls in the category of being “slow.” That means that the erotic content appears slowly, over time. Because of that, there aren’t as many dramatic moments, which is where chapter breaks usually go. So the chapters in this book may vary wildly in length. If you notice that, you now know why.

Thanks for reading,

Bob

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.