The Best Birthday Present Ever
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wayne Murphy is about to get the best birthday gift ever from his twin sister and favorite lover, Wendy. What's the gift? His ex-wife.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting   Revenge  

“Look on the bright side, boyo. You’re still getting fucked by a drop-dead gorgeous ginger, and there’s nothing that Tamara can do about it! Besides, I happen to know that you love taking it in the ass, don’t you? It’s where the male G-spot, the prostate, is, you know,” I taunted Jordan a bit more while still sodomizing a very much gagged Tamara.

“She looks like she’s enjoying it a bit more than she wants the hubby to know, doesn’t she?” Wendy laughed as she pegged Jordan so ruthlessly, “tell me, do you like watching your now ex-wife get her ass fucked by my brother?”

“No ... and ... yes!” Jordan groaned as he felt another powerful thrust of that dildo up his butt.

“Meaning that you like it, but you hate that you like it, am I right? It’s humiliating, but exciting to watch Tamara get her ashes hauled like that, especially while your own tush is being taken so brutally, am I right? Answer me, pussy boi!” Wendy demanded as she drove deeper up his manhole.

“Yes ... you’re right!” Jordan grudgingly confessed, biting his lower lip as he felt more of that dildo shoving itself up his booty.

“Yes ... Mistress!” Wendy insisted, slapping his cheeks and thrusting roughly to assert her rights.

“Yes ... Mistress!” Jordan yielded, not seeing an alternative ... the now independent State of Arizona had duly convicted him and taken away his former liberty.

“That’s better!” Wendy shouted as she toyed with his balls a little to torment him while pegging him, “I would try not to get too excited, if I were you, as you’re not leaving chastity anytime soon. I’m gonna love watching you squirm while I keep you chaste.”

I continued ramming Tamara with genuine satisfaction, loving the chance to grudge-fuck my ex this way. She had treated me like scum over a false accusation of sexual harassment by stupid Jordan. As if I would do that! He was cute, yes, but if I thought that he didn’t consent, I would have left him alone ... in the past. Now, of course, his consent had nothing to do with his sex life and probably never would again. He wasn’t likely to be consulted about his preferences by my twin sister, who hated him for what he did to me.

In any case, Tamara’s ass was definitely something to write home about, except that Mom and Dad were killed in a murder-suicide mess that happened when Mom caught Dad in the arms of another man. Evidently, bisexuality runs very much in my family, at least on my father’s side. Mom stabbed Dad and the other guy twenty times with a kitchen butcher knife and then cut her own throat. Wendy and I had to spend some time in a hotel, thanks to that stupid act of jealous rage that turned our home into a crime scene, but we used that time like a vacation. We both ate whatever we liked, went where we wished, and fucked each other like bunnies without any fear or shame. We also seduced others, partly from desire, partly to distract people from even thinking that we might be incestuous lovers.

Anyway, back to Tamara’s butt, it was quite the treat, tight as fuck, though I had no doubt that Jordan would have loved access to it. Well, she had let me use it in the past, just not very often. She apparently wasn’t quite so open to Jordan using it, and that was a mystery that I wished to solve later. Perhaps on some level she knew that she traded down and resented him for it? It was hard to say, but I knew that I reveled in plundering her booty. It was hot and tight, the cheeks firm, but thick, the hole itself rubbing me just the right way as I pushed deeper into her body. I especially loved the dominance and aggression that came with sodomizing her from behind. She was at my mercy and she knew that I had none as I ravaged her bottom.

“Your buns were always quite delectable, you know, slut? When we were married, I got so much enjoyment from licking, spanking, and fondling your tush, to say nothing of fucking it like this! You were always a snooty brat of a wife in many ways, but your ass was and is exquisite. Your bottom and I are going to spend a lot of time together, I assure you of that. I’m gonna love doing whatever I please to your bum. There will be a lot of traffic up that trail, I promise you. Plenty of cock going deep inside you, ramming you good and hard!” I taunted my Slavic cutie of an ex as I rogered her but good.

I removed the gag out of curiosity, only to be greeted with a ton of curses in her native Croatian. She creamed herself in spite of the belt and I sensed it. She began cussing me out in English, but I laughed it off as I pushed deeper into her on every next stroke. I pulled her hair very hard and thrust harder each time, making her scream her pleasure in spite of her pain. She gritted her teeth and bit her bottom lip more than once, but she knew I had her dead to rights. The truth of why she used to let me bugger her back then was clear: she just plain loved it!

“Admit it, slut! It’s okay to be one, something that you never grasped! I knew that you were a slut when I married you. It made you ideal for your role. You were far too busy fucking other guys and gals to worry about my own affairs. Yes, I also know that you’re bi and you fucked your sponsor and his wife a lot! I know all about your little threesomes with the two of them. Hell, you came home with her pussy still on your breath and your lips whenever I kissed you! I remember tasting his snowballs, too. It was nasty, but I liked it because it was proof that you’re a kinky slut, just as I’m a kinky bastard.

“You were always a bit conceited, but that played into my hands, too, as it kept you from realizing that I was capable of cheating on you while you cheated on me. Now, admit it, slut, that you love taking my cock up your ass! You enjoy having things put inside your asshole, don’t you? I bet that the sponsor and his wife even did some ass play with you, but I think that you denied Jordan for some reason,” I demanded of Tamara, who still squirmed and struggled a bit, but couldn’t pretend anymore that she didn’t love it while hating it.

“Yes ... yes, I love it! I love Jordan and ... I hate him, too!” Tamara blurted, a stunning confession on her part in all three senses.

“Why do you hate Jordan?” I probed her in more ways than one, my words reaching her ears just as my dick entered her butthole repeatedly.

“For making me fall for him when he was just a stupid grifter! I never did let him into my sweet ass ... because he tricked me into leaving you! I was happy and comfortable with you, if maybe a little jaded and bored. I didn’t love you, but I loved sex with you! I love your cock! I knew that you were cheating with Wendy! You’re not as slick as you think! The body language cues were brazen as fuck, both of you! I caught her slipping you some tongue more than once, too! Hell, we all lived together for six months, did you really think that I was that stupid? I just didn’t care, because you were my Sugar Daddy and you were so good at rough, kinky sex!

“I didn’t leave you because I was mad about the lawsuit or the cheating. I left you because I fell in love with Jordan and he seduced me away from you! I even dropped my ex-sponsor for a while, but then I started again out of anger at Jordan! He couldn’t be happy as my lucky paramour ... he had to force me to leave you! Ugh, men, such stupid, jealous bastards! He did that to break us up and forced me to try to keep what I could of the money, in case something happened to him!” Tamara ranted, shocking all of us with her brutal candor.

“You were fucking Jordan well before the claim, weren’t you?” Wendy observed as she pumped Jordan even harder.

“I think that’s pretty clear, sweet sister! My darling ex was even more of a cum slut than I once thought! And a pain slut, too, that much is clear! And she loves getting my dick up her bunghole, I dare say!” I teased Tamara as I pushed as far as I could up her asshole.

“Yes ... yes ... yes!” Tamara screamed, grunting as I humped her bottom harder still and she relished the pain as much as she hated it.

Looking down at Tamara’s delicious ass, admiring her buttocks, I lost it at last, spilling my spunk in several ropes up her backdoor. I left plenty of my hot jizz to ooze down her thighs and she moaned in sheer ecstasy by now. I slapped her buns and brought my dick to her face. I also smeared some of my last drops still on my prick right on her waiting lips. Wendy pulled out of Jordan and stood next to me, clearly full of ideas.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.