Drafted - Cover

Drafted

Copyright© 2019 by GinaB33

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sister helps her older sibling hand on to her boyfriend while she's away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

I was in Mom’s room using her sewing machine when she came in and asked me what I was doing. “I’m just altering a t-shirt. I’m almost finished.”

“Do I want to see it?”

I giggled, “Probably not.”

“Oh well shit! Now you have to show me.”

When I finished the last two inches of hem, I stood up, doffed the t-shirt I was wearing and put on the one I’d just altered. I’d shortened it in the same fashion I’d done with the tank top the day before.

“Oh my!” Mom said when she saw it on me. “I hope you’re not going out in public wearing that.”

I shrugged, “Probably just to the drive in with Zeke for lunch.”

She shook her head, “I would have never ... but I guess the results were the same regardless of what I wore.” She put her hands under her large boobs and lifted them, “There’s no way I could hide these.”

“Did you really want to—hide them, I mean?”

My question caused my mother to laugh, “Not really. I enjoyed the attention. That’s what got me in so much trouble.”

“I’m just now learning to enjoy it.” I confessed.

“Well, have fun with it. Just be careful.”

“I will, Mom. I promise.”

“It’s nice of Zeke to let you hang out with him while April is gone, but I’m not sure you should wear something like that around him.”

“He just thinks of me as April’s ‘twerp’ sister.”

“Is that the reason for the alterations—to prove to him you’re not a little ‘twerp’?”

“His friends ... yesterday at the drive in, one of them teased him about being a babysitter. He busted the guy’s nose.”

“Oh wow!” And then she asked me, “So, the reason for the new look is for his friends benefit?”

“Maybe.”

Mom shook her head, “Well, if that look doesn’t show them you’re not a little kid, nothing will.”


“Anything in particular you’d like to do today?” Zeke asked me while we were eating our burgers.

I didn’t have to think about it, “Hell yeah! I want you to do down on me again. That was incredible.”

After laughing for a long while, he looked at me and said in a serious tone, “Lou, I love how bold you are ... in and out of the sack.”

His statement took me back a little. I didn’t consider my actions to that point to be all that bold. “Oh? What have I done that you consider bold—out of the sack, I mean?”

He tilted his head in thought, and then he said, “The first time we were alone and you were on the hood of my car...”

“Letting you put your hands under my jersey?”

He shook his head slightly, “Not only letting me, but it was your idea.”

I didn’t tell him I’d done that for my benefit more than his. I’d really wanted to feel a boy’s hands on my boobs. “What else?”

“The top you wore yesterday and the one you’re wearing now. That’s kinda bold.”

“Gotcha” I said, understanding that he enjoyed me flaunting what Mother Nature gave me. “Zeke, I’m doing it for you. It’s not that big of a deal to me, so if you have any requests, just let me know.”

He showed me a wide grin, “For me, huh?”

“Yes.”

He shrugged, “Like I said, I like bold and daring. How far you take that is up to you.”

When we were finished eating, I asked him if we could stop by the mall before heading to his house. He agreed, but when we got there, I wouldn’t let him go inside with me. “I won’t be long.” I told him.


All during two blowjobs, one quick, one very long, and him going down on me in between, he kept pestering me to tell him what I’d bought at the mall. I’d just giggle, but I wouldn’t give him the slightest hint.

This time, instead of him crawling between my legs to go down on me, he had me straddle his face and lower my pussy to his mouth. I love that because I could be in more control.

When I came and rolled off of him, he looked like he’d just been sprayed with a fire hose. His hair, face, chest, and the sheet on either side of his head were soaked. To my surprise, he LOVED IT!

When he dropped me off at my house later, he told me he and some of his teammates were going to get together at the practice field behind the high school the next morning to run through some drills. And then he asked me if I’d like to tag along.

I had to stifle a giggle while accepting his invitation.


My parents had already left for work long before Zeke was to pick me up the next morning, so I didn’t have to worry about covering up my new purchase. I did, however, take a t-shirt with me, just in case one or both of them were home when Zeke dropped me off.

After my shower, drying my hair, and putting on a little makeup, I pulled on a pair of pink short-shorts. And then I stepped in front of my dressing mirror with my new purchase in hand.

There wasn’t much to it, which was the whole point. I’d seen an actress wear one in a movie, but I couldn’t remember which one. It was simply a six inch wide white silk scarf.

Not being contortionist enough to tie a bow behind my back, I had to do that first. And then I crisscrossed it over my chest before ducking my head and pulling it behind my neck. I found it easiest to tie it, crisscross it, and pull it over my head before tucking my tits into the two loops it formed.

It took me the best part of an hour to get the length just right. There needed to be enough tension around my tits to hold it in place. Too little tension and my tits would simply fall out. Too much tension and the silk fabric would pull free of my tits with the slightest movement.

When I had it right, I tested it by sitting, bending, turning, and raising my arms to various heights. The end result was more or less a halter which left almost half of my tits exposed in a tantalizing cleavage, and was sheer enough for one to easily discern my nipples and areolas.

I grinned at my reflection in the mirror, “Well, Mr. Zeke, you said you liked bold and daring. Is this bold and daring enough for you?”


When I walked out of the front door, Zeke was waiting for me with the passenger door of his Mustang open. By the time I got to him, his eyes were as big as saucers. I giggled and held my arms out from my sides, “Daring enough for you?”

“Holy shit!” He said in a low reverent tone. “Are you sure they’re not going to fall out?”

“Would that be a problem?”

He chuckled, “No, Ma’am.”


We got to the practice field before most of his teammates, so Zeke parked close to fence right next to the open gate. After helping me out of the car, he asked me if I wanted to sit on the bench on one side of the field.

I’d brought a book, so I told him “Nah, I think I’ll just sit on the hood of your car and read.”

“I have a blanket in the trunk. Hang on, I’ll get it.”

I teased him, “Are you worried about my ass or your car?”

He let out a half laugh, “My car, of course.”


Every time another car pulled into the parking lot, the occupants had to walk right past me to get into the practice field. I made a point of looking up from my book to greet each one. It was all I could do to keep from giggling when their eyes bugged out when they saw me.

After about an hour of practice, Zeke and his teammates gathered their things and headed my way. He made sure to introduce each one to me. “She’s April’s sister.”

It pleased me greatly that he didn’t introduce me as “April’s little sister” or “April’s baby sister.” Of course, I would have killed him if he’d said, “April’s twerp sister.”

During the drive to Sonic, Zeke kept looking over at me with a huge grin on his face. “I take it you like my new scarf.”

He chuckled, “Is that what you bought at the mall yesterday?”

“Yes. You said you like bold and daring, so I figured I’d give you a little sample of how bold and daring I can be.”

It frustrated me a little when he just cocked his head and grinned instead of letting me know if I’d gone too far ... or not far enough. I was half way finished with my chili fries when I couldn’t stand it anymore, “Zeke, goddamnit, the way I’m dressed ... too daring, not daring enough ... what? I need some feedback from you.”

He turned and looked right at me with a serious look. His tone matched that look when he said, “I love it. It’s awesome ... you’re awesome.”

“Then what’s the problem?” I ask in an almost begging voice.

He shrugged, “This whole thing ... it’s just putting me in a difficult position.”

“What position?”

He hesitated for a long while before telling me, “All the guys ... they want to know if I’m fucking you. So far, I’ve been able to tell them the truth—that I’m not fucking you. Fortunately, they haven’t asked if we’re fooling around. And too, I hope it’s not going to be long before we are fucking. What will I tell them then?”

“Hrm, give me a minute to think about that.” I told him. And then, after what seemed like a very long time, I had it straight in my mind. “About the fucking thing, I’m ready for that. I’d prefer to wait until my period is over. It’s going to start any day now. I know how you and April did it when she had her period, but I’d rather not do that right out of the gate. As far as what you tell your friends, I think we should leave that up to April. We’re going to call her tonight. If I get to talk to her without my parents hearing, I’ll ask her. Okay?”

He nodded, “Sounds like a plan. I’m enjoying what we’re doing now, so I can wait for the fucking part until you’re ready.”

That made me feel really good.


“Are they gone?” April asked me when she was finished talking to our parents and they’d handed me the phone.

I peeked out into the living room, “Yeah, they’re watching TV.”

“So, how are things going with Zeke?”

“Surprisingly well. I’m having fun.”

“So, you’re still okay with ... things?”

“Yes, but the bigger question is: are you still okay with it?”

“Lou, I really appreciate you doing that for me. Have you had sex with him yet?”

After peeking out into the living room again, I told her, “We haven’t fucked yet, but pretty much everything else. We agreed to wait for that until after my upcoming period.”

“As long as he’s okay with waiting.”

“He is. I’ve been taking really good care of him.”

“Oh, anything specific?”

Mom called out, “Better start wrapping it up. It’s long distance, you know.”

“Yes, Ma’am” I called back to her and then told April, “Just blowjobs, but I’m getting really good at it. Oh, and I’ve been wearing some really sexy tops for him.”

April giggled, “I’ll bet he loves that.”

“He does. There is something else ... he’s getting hammered a lot by his friends. They want to know if he’s banging me. He can say no for now, but he’s worried about later.”

There was a short pause, and then my sister told me, “He has a reputation to live up to. He should tell them the truth. It will be a little awkward when I get back, but we’ll work through it.”

“I love you, sis.”

“I love you too, Lou.”


“April said you can tell your friends anything you want.”

He let my words soak in for a few seconds and then said, “I guess that means we can start acting like a couple then. We don’t have to hide ... things.”

“Zeke, look at what I’m wearing.”

I was wearing a very small leather vest with white leather tassels. I’d found it in the attic. It was part of the cowgirl outfit I wore on Halloween when I was ten. The flaps didn’t come even close to meeting in the middle, and the arm holes were large enough to provide a tantalizing view from almost any angle. When he looked down at my vest, I said in the sexiest voice I could muster, “Does it look like I’m trying to hide ... things?” I emphasized my point by untying two strings which connected the flaps. They opened even more.

He was grinning from ear to ear, “Too bad I have bucket seats.”

We were at Sonic, and our food hadn’t arrived yet. I scooted up and sat on his console. “Better?”

When we pulled into the Sonic, we’d spotted three of Zeke’s friends in another car. He had honked at them and we both had waved. From my elevated vantage point, I saw one of them get out of their car and start our way. Zeke was facing me, so he didn’t see his friend coming.

“One of your friends is coming. Kiss me and grab my boob. Don’t let go until I tell you to.”

Zeke’s eyes shot open, but he did as I requested. He tilted his face up so that I could lean down and kiss him. When he put his hand inside the flap of my vest and grabbed my tit, I put my hand on his wrist to insure he didn’t withdraw it.

“Hey Zeke.” His friend called out when he was a few steps away.

Zeke broke our passionate kiss and turned his face toward his friend, “Hey Rob.”

I could feel Zeke slightly try to withdraw his hand, but I held it firm. Rob’s face went bright red when he saw where Zeke’s hand was. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt ... just wanted to say hey.”

“No problem.” Zeke managed as his friend turned to leave.

When Rob was out of earshot, Zeke turned back to me, “I can’t believe you did that.”

“Did I embarrass you?”

“Oh hell no! It was hot as fuck.”

I giggled, “I guess they won’t be asking you if you’re banging me now.”

He chuckled, “I guess not.”

Our food arrived, so I slid back down into my seat. I was still laughing.


The next week and a half were fairly mundane. I lost track of how many blowjobs I’d given Zeke. He always came a lot more on the first one, so I fell into a routine of jerking him off on his body on that one. Most often, after he watched me lick it up, he wouldn’t even get soft, so I could go right into a second blowjob. Sometimes, I’d get in a third blowjob before he’d take me home.

When he dropped me off at home long enough before my parents were to get home, I’d work on my tan. Our backyard had a nice privacy fence, so I lay out there totally naked.

I did fall asleep once. When Mom got home and found me sunbathing nude, she woke me up and told me I’d better get dressed before Dad got home. Fortunately, she didn’t make a big deal about it. She simply warned me that falling asleep out there was dangerous because I might get too much sun.

I was really starting to struggle finding new daring tops to wear for Zeke. When I confessed that to him, he took me to the mall. This time though, I made him come inside with me.

Over an hour later, we walked back to his Mustang with three new purchases in a bag. He liked them so much, he even paid for them. The first was a fairly sheer pink halter that fit me weird. It was tighter on the bottom, but drooped very loosely over my tits. I only had to lean forward slightly to provide an observer with an almost unobstructed view of my tits, including my nipples.

The second article was a tiny light blue bikini top. It was a couple of sizes too small, so my tits bulged out in all directions. The last one was the one that excited Zeke the most. When I walked out of the dressing room wearing it, and after his eyes bugged out, he said, “I dare you to wear that to practice in the morning.”

I teased him all the way to his car, “At this rate, you’re going to have me going completely topless before long.”

He chuckled, “I’m sure the guys wouldn’t mind that.”


When I walked out of my front door the next morning with a t-shirt and my book in hand, Zeke was waiting dutifully with the passenger door open for me. He let out a wolf whistle and then said, “I can’t believe you’re really going to do it.”

I giggled, “Do you want me to go change?”

“Hell no!” He said as he closed my door.

My outfit was simple. I was wearing my pink short-shorts with a black woven belt. My top was actually a white beach cover up. It was loosely woven and almost totally see through. It left NOTHING to the imagination. An observer could not only see my nipples and areolas, but also their color. I had trimmed off the bottom enough to allow me to tuck it in. Of course, I only zipped it up half way.

I’m not sure why I felt so comfortable showing myself off like that. All I knew was that I really enjoyed how it made Zeke’s friends get all tongue-tied when they were around me. I’m sure they probably thought I was a slut, especially for fucking my sister’s boyfriend, but I really didn’t care. I was having the time of my young life.

I had to laugh on the drive to the practice field. Zeke kept looking over at me. Finally, I had to tell him, “You’d better watch where you’re going.”

When he parked, he helped me out of the car, got the blanket from the trunk, and helped me onto the hood of his car. Before leaving me, he gave me a passionate kiss and shocked me by pulling my zipper all the way down to my belt.

Four of his teammates showed up in one car. They stopped on their way by me to say “Hey”. Rob said, “Hey, Lou, you’re looking sexy as ever.” The rest of the group agreed.


When their practice was over, each of Zeke’s teammates made sure to stop by to say goodbye to me. It was all I could do to suppress a giggle. None of them ever looked me in the eyes.

One of them told Zeke, “We’re going to the Dairy Maid for dogs and shakes. You guys wanna come?”

Zeke looked at me, and after I showed him a slight nod, he told them we’d be there. Before we got out of the parking lot though, one of them yelled to Zeke, “The goddamn car won’t start. Do you have jumper cables?”

“Yes, but they’re in my garage. You guys can ride with me. We’ll stop by and get them after we eat.”

The next thing I knew, there were three of his teammates crowded into the small backseat. I was sitting on the console with Rob in the passenger seat. I stretched one arm along the back of Zeke’s seat, and the other along Rob’s. That made my top gap open enough to give Rob a nice view. It didn’t escape his notice. In fact, he never once took his eyes off my tits.

Half way to the Dairy Maid, Marc asked Rob a question from the back. When he didn’t answer, Marc repeated his question. Still Rob didn’t answer, so I looked around to the back and told Marc, “Rob’s brain isn’t working right now. He’s too busy staring at my tits.”

That caused everyone to laugh, except Rob. And then Marc said “I call shotgun on the way back.” A lively round of hoots and laughs ensued.


We stopped by Zeke’s for his jumper cables, and then took the guys back to their car. When we were alone, I asked him, “Well, did I go too far by making that comment about Rob staring at my tits?”

Zeke laughed, “Not at all. I loved it, and I’m sure the guys did too. They’re not used to hearing a girl talk like that.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”


Two days after my period ended, Zeke and I were sitting on the sofa in his motor home. I’d already given him a blowjob, and we were having a glass of Vodka. “It’s time.” I told him.

“Time for what?”

“Time for you to go down on me and then fuck me.”

Zeke got a big grin and raised his eyebrows, “Are you sure?”

I showed him a serious look, “Zeke, I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life.”

We both gulped down the rest of our drinks, and then he immediately scooped me up and carried me to the bedroom. The minute he put his mouth on my pussy, I moaned, “God, I’ve missed that.”

After only five minutes or so, I begged him, “Please fuck me now. I’m ready.”

He looked up at me, “Do I need to get a condom?”

I shook my head, “No, the pill, it’s all good.”

When Zeke moved up over me, he kissed me passionately, and then he told me, “Don’t worry. I’ll go slow. You tell me if you need me to stop or go slower. Okay?”

I nodded, “Yes.”

I was very nervous, but I wasn’t scared. I’d been mentally preparing myself for this for a long time. I was excited to finally be doing it.

It didn’t take long for Zeke to work the large head of his cock into my pussy. When it was in me, he stopped and asked me, “Are you okay?”

I looked into his eyes and nodded, “Yes. Please just do it. I want to feel you inside me ... all of you.”

“It’s going to hurt when I hit your barrier. I’ll have to push through it.”

“No, I’ve taken care of that. Please just go in me now.”

Hearing that, he began pushing. I could feel inch after inch of his big cock entering me ... stretching me ... filling me. It was a little uncomfortable, but it didn’t really hurt until he bottomed out. My fingers dug into his shoulders, “No more. That’s far enough.”

Obediently, he stopped pushing and just stayed there. I knew he was just letting me get used to the feeling, letting my pussy adjust to the intrusion. After about a minute, I told him, “Okay.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.