Drafted - Cover

Drafted

Copyright© 2019 by GinaB33

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sister helps her older sibling hand on to her boyfriend while she's away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

My sister and I couldn’t have been closer if we’d been twins. April was two years older than me, but we were as close as sisters could be. She was my beautiful, sexy, smart and funny hero, my protector, my tutor, and my best friend.

April wasn’t one of the most popular girls in school ... at least she wasn’t popular with the other girls. She didn’t care about cheerleading or hanging out with the “cool” crowd. She had a small circle of good friends who represented a cross section of academic and economic classes.

Boys, on the other hand, followed her around like starving puppy dogs. And why not? She was friendly and cordial to all. I never heard anyone outside of our family refer to her as “beautiful”, but she had “IT”. She was sexy as hell. She had long wavy dark brown hair, beautiful green eyes, a wonderful smile, and a slender sexy body with firm thirty-four DD boobs.

The lucky boy who won her heart was Zeke Robinson. He was a good looking junior with the body of an athlete. He didn’t play football though. He preferred baseball, and he had dreams of becoming a professional big-league catcher. According to those who were supposed to know, he had enough talent to achieve that goal.

Zeke wasn’t April’s first boyfriend. That distinction belonged to Philip Grange. I didn’t like him from the start, and I for sure didn’t think he was good enough for April. After only a few weeks, he proved me right by breaking up with her because she wouldn’t put out for him.

After every date, April would come into my room after getting dressed for bed. She knew I wouldn’t go to sleep until she’d given me a detailed recap of her date. I heard about the first time Zeke held her hand, the first time they kissed, the first time she let him feel her up, the first time he put his hand under her blouse and bra, and later, the first time he slid his fingers inside her panties and played with her pussy.

Both of us would get really horny while she was telling me all about her giving Zeke a hand job, and later a blowjob. My sister had shown me her favorite masturbation techniques, and it wasn’t unusual for us to lay side by side in the bed while she described how wonderful it felt when he went down on her.

It took me dozens of attempts before I was finally able to make myself cum for the first time, but when I did, I was totally hooked on that feeling. I finally understood what all the fuss was about. That happened the night she was describing in full detail how it felt when Zeke pushed his hard dick into her virgin pussy only an hour and a half earlier.

I really, really liked Zeke. He didn’t seem to mind at all when April would invite me to go with them to a football game, a movie, or to the drive in for burgers. I loved him for treating my big sister like a queen—not so much when he jokingly called me “Twerp”.

For all of Zeke’s good points, he was no angel. Like Philip Grange, he had broken up with one of April’s friends when she made him wait too long to have sex. His next girlfriend, Lisa Johnson, also one of April’s friends, didn’t make that same mistake. She and Zeke were an item for their entire sophomore year. When she moved away at the end of that school year, he turned his attention to April.

Prior to agreeing to go out with Zeke the first time, my big sister knew full well what she was getting into. She knew from Lisa that he had a very overactive sex drive, and he expected his girlfriend to keep him satisfied on a daily basis.

He didn’t live very far from the school, and his parents had a motor home parked in their backyard. During school, he would take Lisa to the motor home for sex during their lunch break and often after school for another round. If she had her period, she would either give him a blowjob or let him satisfy himself in her ass. That part scared the hell out of April, but like I said, she knew what she was getting into.

I remember the look on my sister’s face and the crack in her voice when she was describing what it felt like to have anal sex with Zeke the first time. She described the pain, but she also described the wonderful feelings when she was finally able to relax. She even came while he was fucking her there.

To say April fell in love with Zeke would be a huge understatement. She worshiped him, and from what I could tell, the feeling was mutual. They were actually making plans to live together after graduation. I was extremely jealous of April. I couldn’t wait until I could have a boyfriend and experience all those things for myself.


Two weeks before school was out for the summer, April’s world came apart. It was a Friday afternoon when our parents called us into the dining room for a family meeting.

When we were all sitting around the dining room table, the solemn mood in the room was palpable. Mom was the first to speak, “Your Aunt Beth has been in a serious traffic accident. She’s in the hospital with several broken ribs, a broken collarbone, one leg broken in several places, and serious lacerations on her face, arms and hands. She’ll be okay, but it will be a long time before she can take care of herself. I’m going to take some time off work and fly down there next week.”

We all loved Aunt Beth, and like Mom, April and I had tears streaming down our faces before she was finished describing our Aunt’s injuries. Unfortunately, the worst was yet to come.

Mom continued, “I can only take off work for two weeks, so...” She looked squarely at April, “I’m afraid you’re going to have to take care of her after I have to leave and come back here.”

Aunt Beth lived in San Antonio, a long way from where we lived in Amarillo, almost the full length of the state. I looked over at April while she asked Mom, “How ... how long?”

Mom shrugged, “There’s no way to know. It could be as little as a few weeks, or as long as two or three months.”

April totally lost it. She burst out bawling, jumped up from the table and ran to her room. I knew why she reacted the way she did, so I answered Mom’s and Dad’s shocked expressions by explaining, “It’s her boyfriend. She’s head over heels in love with Zeke.” They seemed to understand.


“Hello, Mr. Robinson, is Zeke home? This is Louise. I’m April’s sister.”

I heard Mr. Robinson call Zeke to the phone. When he picked up, I explained, “There’s been a family emergency ... our Aunt has been in a terrible accident, so April can’t make it tonight. She’ll call you in the morning.”

After hanging up, I went to April’s room. She was still face down on her bed bawling into her pillow. I propped a pillow against the headboard and sat beside her, stroking her hair and cheek. It was well after midnight when she finally fell asleep. I scooted down the bed and hugged her until I finally fell asleep myself.


Saturday morning, April and I slept in a little. I didn’t wake up until I heard her sobbing. When I stroked her hair again, she said in a somber tone through her sobbing, “I know he loves me, but he can’t wait that long. He’ll have to find someone else.” And her sobbing turned into bawling again.

It took me almost an hour, but I finally managed to get my sister out of bed. I helped her undress and then ushered her into the bathroom for a shower. “It’ll make you feel better.”

After her shower and a glass of OJ, I convinced her to go for a walk with me. It was a beautiful day, and I was sure the fresh air would do her good. We walked without talking to the local city park where we sat on a picnic table.

April’s mood seemed to evolve into sad acceptance. The first words out of her mouth were, “What if he likes her better ... falls in love with her?”

I didn’t have to ask who she was talking about. She was referring to whatever girl Zeke found to satisfy his sexual needs in her absence. There was nothing I could think of to say that wouldn’t sound lame or stupid, so I remained silent.

After a few minutes, with a long sigh and in that same resigned tone, she said “He’ll say he loves me enough to wait for me and he’ll mean it. But I know he can’t.”


“Well, how did it go?” I asked my sister when she finally came into my room after her date with Zeke.

Tears started running down her face again. She lifted up my sheet and crawled into my bed, snuggling up to me and sobbing into my shoulder. Through her sobs, she told me, “I have to give him credit for his honesty. He said if it gets too bad for him, he’ll find some outlet that he doesn’t care anything for. He promised me it wouldn’t affect the way he feels about me, and when I get back, we can take up where we left off.”

“Geez, what an asshole.” I said as I stroked her hair and cheek.

My sister didn’t react the way I expected. She bolted up a little and looked me in the eyes, “No! He’s not an asshole. He loves me enough not to lie.”

“I guess that’s one way to look at it.” I said, giving her feelings the benefit of the doubt. And then, just as she was returning her head back down onto my shoulder, I had an idea, “Do you think one of your friends might take care of him for you without trying to steal him away from you?”

I got the feeling she’d already thought of that. She wiped the tears from her face and said in a somber tone, “There is someone, but I can’t ask her.”

“Why not? I’m sure any of your friends would jump at the chance to have a go at him.”

“That’s true, but there’s only one I can trust not to try to take my place permanently.”

“So why can’t you ask her? Who is it?”

My sister raised her head again and looked me in the eyes, “You.”


April finally fell asleep while snuggled up against me. I wasn’t so lucky. My brain was reeling with the dilemma I’d just been presented with. In the first place, I didn’t have to give her an answer. She hadn’t asked me to do it. She loved me too much to ask me to do such a thing.

I was both disappointed and frustrated that my sister couldn’t see what a selfish asshole Zeke was. He claimed to love her, but he couldn’t promise to be faithful for a month or two while she was away. In fact, he’d done just the opposite. He’d come right out and told her he wouldn’t—that he’d find someone else to keep him satisfied sexually while she was gone. What an asshole!

What if they eventually got married? And what if school or work or whatever caused them to be apart for an extended period? Could she trust him not to go tomcatting around the minute she was out of sight? I think not.

April was lying on my arm and it was beginning to fall asleep. I eased it out from under her and rolled toward her. There was just enough light coming in through the window for me to see her face. Even in sleep, her face showed signs of distress. I could only imagine what she was dreaming.

As I watched her sleep, I tried to imagine myself with Zeke. Setting aside the fact that I now considered him to be an asshole, the idea of having sex with him wasn’t disgusting to me at all. What fourteen year old girl wouldn’t want her first time to be with a good looking, athletic, smart, experienced sixteen year old boy? He was experienced with virgins too. April swore she couldn’t have asked for a more pleasurable first time.

After a few hours, I was finally starting to fade. Just before falling asleep, I reached out and brushed her hair from where her tears had stuck it to her face. And then I placed my hand on her cheek and whispered, “I love you. I’ll do it.” And I drifted off to sleep.


“I can’t ask you to do that.” April said with yet more tears running down her cheeks.

We were sitting on a picnic table in the city park. Zeke would be driving up in a few minutes to pick us up and take us to the drive in for burgers. “You didn’t ask.” I reminded her. “I love you, and I want to do this for you. There’s only one question: What if he doesn’t want it to be me? He still thinks of me as a “twerp”.

April wiped away her tears and let out a little chuckle while shaking her head, “You’d be surprised. He’s made a few comments that make me think he’ll jump at the chance.”

“What kind of comments?”

“One time when we were dropping you off at home after a movie, when you were wearing a halter and shorts, he watched you all the way to the front door. I elbowed him and teased him about perving on my little sister. He just grinned and said hot bodies must run in our family—especially awesome boobs. I’ve caught him checking you out plenty of times.”

I was shocked, “I ... I never noticed.” I said honestly. “So, when should we tell him?”

My sister thought for a minute, “The day before I leave. That way, you’ve got over a week to change your mind, and he won’t be distracted. I plan to keep him worn out between now and then.”

When we saw Zeke drive up, we started walking toward his car. I glanced down and saw my nipples showing themselves through the thin fabric of my halter. “Shit!” I said only loud enough for my sister to hear, “I should have worn a bra.”

April glanced over at my chest and giggled, “I don’t think he’ll mind.”


On Tuesday, Zeke took April and I to the Texas Roadhouse for an early supper. She was going to be flying out the next morning, and she had insisted to him that I join them.

She picked out what I was to wear; a white tank top which she made me tuck into the top of my black jeans. When I looked in the mirror, it was very obvious I wasn’t wearing a bra. “You don’t think--”

“No I don’t” She cut me off, knowing I was concerned about showing my boobs off in public like that.

It was still daylight when Zeke picked us up. For the first time, he wasn’t discrete about checking me out. He even let out a little whistle as I approached his brand new 1971 Mustang convertible. Of course, he had no idea what was coming. When I looked at April, she just showed me a grin and wink.

When we arrived at the steakhouse, there were several tables available, but April told them we’d wait on a booth. We had to wait almost thirty minutes, but we finally were seated in a fairly private booth.

Zeke had a questioning look on his face the whole time. April had told him there was something we wanted to talk to him about, but she hadn’t given him any hint as to what.

She waited until we had our ice teas and had ordered. And then she turned to him and said, “Okay, here’s the deal; first off, I really appreciate you being honest with me about what you’re going to do while I’m away. I understand you have ... needs that can’t wait, especially since I don’t know how long I’ll be gone. I love you, and I won’t ask you to ignore those needs. You don’t need my permission, but I’m giving it to you anyway. There is one condition though.”

Zeke raised an eyebrow, “A condition?”

April took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She had obviously rehearsed what she was going to say. Her voice was calm and firm when she continued, “You have my permission to satisfy your needs ... but only with Lou—no one else. Do you understand?”

Zeke’s eyes shot from April to me. They were the size of saucers and his jaw dropped open. I showed him as sexy a grin and wink as I could muster. After a few seconds, he stammered, “You mean...”

I forced a giggle, “Yes, Zeke, that’s exactly what she means.”

My sister reached up and put her fingers on his chin, turning his face back to her. “She’s a virgin, Zeke, so I expect you to be as gentle and patient with her as you were with me. She knows what you like, and she’s willing to do those things for you ... as long as it’s only with her. If you want someone else, the deal is off ... and you and I are finished. Do you understand?”

Zeke looked back at me, “You’re ... you’re really okay with this?”

As nervous as I was, I was able to force another grin, “I do have one other condition.”

He raised his eyebrow again, “Oh?”

“You have to promise not to call me ‘Twerp’ ever again.”


The following morning, I went along with Dad and April to the airport. I was extremely sad ... for me and for her, but I tried not to cry. During the drive, Dad was going on and on about something, but April and I were barely listening. We had other things on our minds.

At the airport, and after checking her bags, and hugging Dad, my sister came to me. She gave me a big hug and whispered, “I thought you and Zeke might need an ice breaker. He’ll pick you up at the park at noon and take you to lunch.” And then she held me at arms length and looked me right in the eyes, “I love you. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. Just have fun and keep me posted on how things are going.”

I couldn’t hold out any longer. I started crying. She hugged me tight again, stroking the back of my head and assuring me everything will be okay. When she finally released me, she had to wipe away tears of her own. And then she turned away quickly and headed into the tunnel leading to her plane.


I was waiting at the park when Zeke drove up. He drove us to the Whataburger drive up. Other than me asking him to order me a junior burger with everything, fries and a Coke, we hadn’t spoken at all.

When we got our food, he drove us to the football practice field behind Tascosa high school where he and April attended. I had just finished the ninth grade, which in Amarillo was still in junior high. I would be attending Tascosa when school started back up.

While we were sitting in his car eating our burgers, I got my first surprise when the first words out of Zeke’s mouth were, “I see you’re wearing a bra today.”

I looked toward him, “Is that a problem?”

He shook his head slightly, “No, it’s not a problem. I just think you look a thousand times better without one.”

I was wearing shorts and a white Roger Staubach football jersey. I took another bite of my burger and then set it on the dashboard. I immediately began pulling my arms out of the short sleeves, and then reached behind me and unsnapped my bra. After pulling it off and tossing it into the backseat and putting my arms back through the sleeves, I looked over at him, “Better?”

He let out a short laugh, “It’s amazing how you girls can do that without giving a guy even a little peek.”

I forced a giggle, “It takes practice.”

We were just finishing our burgers when he asked me, “What do you want to do now?”

I thought now would be the perfect time to clear the air, “I love my sister. I’m doing this for her. She didn’t ask. I volunteered to do it. I’ll make myself available for whatever you want, whenever you want. All you have to do is ask.”

He showed me a sly grin, “Okay, show me your tits.” And he raised a daring eyebrow and waited to see if I would comply.

One word was bouncing around in my brain; ‘asshole’. I showed him a defiant look, “No.”

“No?” He said, challenging my resolve.

I shook my head and stared him right in the eyes, “No. I volunteered to take care of your sexual needs while April is gone, but that doesn’t mean I’m a performing monkey. I still expect to be treated with some modicum of respect. You haven’t even kissed me yet, so why would I flash you my boobs. This is the first time we’ve ever been alone together. Would you ask any other girl to do that on your first date before you even kiss her?”

Zeke grinned, took up his Coke and simulated a toast, “Good for you. I think we’re going to get along great.” And then, after taking a sip of his drink, he got out of the car and walked around to my side. He opened my door and offered me his hand. After helping me out of the car, he escorted me to the front of his car. He put his hands on my waist and boosted me up onto the hood. And then he spread my knees with his hands and stepped between them, “May I kiss you now?”

I giggled, “You may.”

“Have you ever kissed a boy?”

I shook my head, but I didn’t look away. I kept looking him right in the eyes. He put his fingers under my chin and tilted my face up a little more. And then he leaned in and gave me a very tender lingering kiss on my lips. Wow! That first kiss sent tingles running through every nerve in my body.

When he pulled back a little, he had a questioning look on his face. I answered his unspoken question by saying, “Again please.”

This time, when he leaned in, I put one arm around his neck and my other hand on the back of his head, pulling his lips to mine more firmly. When I let out a soft moan, he pressed harder and worked his tongue into my mouth. Seconds after his tongue found mine, I was floating on the clouds.

After several very passionate kisses, Zeke began moving his hands slowly up from my waist toward my boobs. He was moving very slowly, I assumed to give me a chance to stop him. I did. I put my hands on his wrists and said, “Wait.”

He pulled back and gave me a questioning look, so I pushed his hands away. I then pulled out the bottom of my jersey and cooed, “Under my top.”

He showed me a grin as he slid his hands under my jersey, and then he kissed me again. I involuntarily jumped a little when his hands first touched my boobs. He broke our kiss and asked me, “Are you okay?”

“Yes” I said, showing him a smile. “That feels really nice.”

He immediately began kneading my full boobs, looking me in the eyes the whole time. “You know,” he said, “This is not something most girls would allow on a first date.”

I put my hand behind his head again and drew him closer. Then I purred in his ear, “This is not really a date, now is it?”

His grin widened, “Not a typical one. That’s for sure.”

“Maybe we should go to your motor home.”

He raised an eyebrow, “Oh? And what would you like to do when we get there?”

I let out a silly giggle and reluctantly pulled his hands out from under my jersey. “Can I think about it on the way and let you know before we get there?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.