Honeysuckle Nights - Cover

Honeysuckle Nights

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 2

Megan and Liza walked back from the main building. Liza made sure the tour through campus was extensive yet adapted to Megan’s needs. There was a lot of paperwork to fill but Liza helped Megan and three hours later the two were done.

“Phew, hate this part,” Megan sighed.

“Tell me about it, a true nightmare. Lucky we have to do this only once a week,” Liza agreed.

“What!” Megan shouted, she didn’t care about raising her voice, there was nobody around for as far as the eye could see, “No way, I am not doing that again, let’s head back and sort this shit!” Megan already stopped and turned before she caught sight of Liza.

The futa was red in the face, but not with anger. As if a dam broke inside Liza, she started to laugh her heart out, gasping for air.

“You tricked me, didn’t you...” Megan asked, understanding the context.

“Sorry, couldn’t help it,” Liza admitted, “you only have to do this once, when you arrive.” Megan was not offended and joined Liza, both laughing on the way back to the dorm.

When they arrived back at the house the others were in their rooms. Megan did catch a glimpse of Amanda’s cock slithering around the house before going out of a window. Liza walked Megan upstairs and showed her the rooms. At the end of the corridor was a blue door, the name Megan was written on it in cursive letters.

“Welcome to your room Megan, this space is a hundred percent yours.” Liza introduced her.

“Thank you, Liza, I can change it any way I like?” Megan wondered.

“Sure, just don’t take down the walls please, my room is next to you and I admittedly like my privacy,” Liza explained and both girls giggled at her joke.

Before Liza left she stopped at the door and looked back at Megan, “We have a meeting tonight, on the roof ... Would you please join us?”

“I would love that” Megan agreed.

“Great, I’m so happy you’re here, I’ll pick you up at nine, okay?” Liza seemed really content with Megan’s compliance.

“Sure, thank you Liza” she finished with a smile and started unpacking and fitting the room to her needs.

Three hours went by in no time and the moment Megan finished her shower and got dressed she heard a knock at the door, “Megan, it’s me, Liza, are you ready?”

Megan opened the door to find all three girls crammed in the hallway. Amanda’s cock peeked from her skirt and ran in the direction of the stairs, Liza was also in a dress but Jennifer was only wearing a shirt, her monster cock erect.

“Sorry you have to see this Megan,” Liza explained.

“It’s okay, it’s only natural right?” Megan wondered.

“I already like her girls,” Jennifer said with a smile, “she understands I have no control over my erections...”

“Well,” Amanda interrupted the conversation, “Shell we go?”

The girls all agreed, and the convoy started moving. There was another staircase at the start of the hall, it was hidden behind a door Jennifer opened. The girls went up and to Megan’s surprise, they reached another door.

“Welcome to our haven Megan,” Amanda welcomed her and opened the door.

Megan was shocked by what she saw. Before her was the whole campus and surrounding woods, just a little below the top of the house. the floor was padded with artificial grass and in the middle of the huge roof was a fireplace with couches and beanbags around it. everything was organized and Megan understood the girl cared about the place, investing a lot to keep it clean.

“Take a seat, girls,” Liza instructed as she approached the campfire and got it started, at first a small flame that grew and wormed the girls in the chilly night air. Jennifer and Amanda took opposite sides and Liza sat next to Amanda. All the girls signaled Megan to sit next to them but in the end, Megan parked her soft ass next to Jennifer.

“Another night, girls, are you ready?” Amanda wondered, “I think people wrote to use again.

Liza nodded and took out her phone, “Right, we have two users who had questions.”

Megan didn’t understand what was going on, “What questions? What are you talking about girls? What users?”

“Oh, we didn’t tell you, Megan,” Jennifer explained, shoving her rod out of the way so she could look at Megan, “We have a blog, it’s a very simple thing, people ask questions, we answer. You don’t have to take part of course, but it does present our sorority in a good light when people get to know us better.”

“And every now a then someone is kind enough to donate some money,” Liza added, “we use the money to keep the house going.”

“Okay, you got me interested, I’ll tell you that,” Megan took out her phone, “How do I find the blog?”

“Simple,” Liza explained, “it’s honeysuckle-sorority.blogspot.com”

Megan punched in the address, “Wow,” she said, “You put a lot of work into it. there is a profile for each of you.”

“True, everything to explain to the world we are just humans at the end of the day,” Amanda added.

“PR is everything in this day and age Megan,” Jennifer moved her giant erection around to look at whoever was talking.

“Will I also get my page and questions?” Megan wondered.

“Yes,” Liza answered, “But only if you want it.”

“I’m not sure yet,” Megan was hesitant, “is it okay if I just watch tonight?”

“Yea, sure.” The girls agreed.

“Okay,” said Jennifer, “With that out of the way, will you do us the honour, Liza?”

“With pleasure,” the futa smiled, “The first question if from an anonymous user who wants to know about you, Amanda.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.