Honeysuckle Nights - Cover

Honeysuckle Nights

Copyright© 2019 by Neolime69

Chapter 1

“Honeysuckle Academy” was written along the archway below it the silver letters read, “Open Hearts, Open Doors.” Megan looked around, the campus was lush with green, almost inventing anyone to spend a lazy day in a grassy patch and watch the river idly flow by. She stepped through the archway and noticed there were no roads, as far as the eye could see everything was a carpet of grass. This is Magen’s first day to Honeysuckle Academy, she looks around and takes the charm of the place in, inhaling deeply.

“Well, first things first,” Megan declared, “I need to find my room.”

“Excuse me,” Megan looked to her left, she saw a blonde Woman about her height walking towards her, “excuse me, are you Megan...” The girl paused and felt around in her blue dress, looking for something. She took out a note, “Megan Robinson, sorry about that.”

“No, it’s okay. I am her.” Megan answered.

“Yea, great, finally found you.” The blonde smiled, suddenly her face changed, “Oh, so rude of me. You have no idea who I am ... Elizabeth Williams but please call me Liza, a pleasure to meet you. “ Liza reached her hand and Megan shook it.

“Thank you, Liza,” Megan said, “could you please help me?”

“Sure, anything you need” Liza smiled.

“I need to find my room, I’m new here and the acceptance letter said...” Megan paused for a moment, she took out a piece of paper and unfolded it. “I have no idea how to read this, Triangle I K?” Megan tried hopelessly to pronounce the symbols.

Liza started laughing, and took the note in her hand, inside “Δ Ι Κ sorority” was written. “That’s Greek,” Liza explained, “You read it Delta Iota Kappa, it a sorority here in Honeysuckle Academy.”

“Thank you, could you please direct me there?” Megan asked.

“Better, I’ll walk you there and show you around. This is why I knew your name, I was sent to pick you up from here, so you won’t get lost.” Liza explained.

“Great, you also live in Delta Ioba Chipa?” Megan asked.

“Delta Iota Kappa,” Liza giggled, “and I do.”

Megan raised her hand for a high five, “Put it there, sister!”

Liza glared at Megan, the girl’s long chestnut hair was braided, she looked like a teenager, “How old are you, Megan ... Academy here, right?”

“Oh, sorry...” Megan said and lowered her hand.

“Please follow me,” Liza instructed and the two started walking away from the main building. Every now and then Liza would stop and show Megan where the facilities were located. “Do you know why Honeysuckle Academy has no roads?” She shot a trivia question at Megan.

“Because the grass here is amazing?” Megan gave it a shot.

“True but not the right answer, Honeysuckle’s motto is Open Hearts, Open Doors. The academy believes that if you follow your heart you have no needs for roads.” Liza explained.

The girls walked on and on, Megan started seeing a strange flower growing almost at every corner. The plant had bright green leaves and a wonderful yellow flower. Liza noticed Megan saw the plant, “Those are honeysuckles, the campus is flooded with them, that is why this place is called Honeysuckle Academy.”

“Does the name mean anything?” Megan wondered.

“It sure does, Megan. If you drink the nectar it tastes like honey,” Liza explained, “Well, here we are Megan, welcome to the Delta Iota Kappa sorority dorm.”

Megan surveyed the sorority. The building was a 3-story modern house in the middle of nowhere. Around the house was a ring of trees and a few patches of honeysuckle. On the front of the house, in gold letters, were the letters Δ Ι Κ.

“We have a small initiation you need to undergo before you enter,” Liza said.

“Is it going to be humiliating?” Megan asked with fear, “I won’t degrade myself...”

“Chill Megan, this is Delta Iota Kappa, not some trashy Sorority,” Liza said and walked onto the wooden porch of the house. Megan saw a white double door, as she followed Liza.

“This is the door to Δ Ι Κ,” Liza said in a dramatic voice, “Only those who fit may enter, Megan Robinson, do you fit?”

Megan had no real honest answer, “Yea ... I guess.”

“Please sign your name in the book,” Liza pointed to an old notebook sitting beside the door, next to it was a pen.

Megan picked it up and opened it, it had 3 signatures under the title “Futanari members.” Megan scribbled her name too, “How did you know I was a futa?” She wondered.

“Silly, don’t you know what Δ Ι Κ sorority is all about?” Liza marveled, “it’s a sorority for futanari, we are the only futa exclusive sorority in the U.S.”

“Are you a futanari too Liza?” Megan was baffled, even though Liza’s massive breasts were apparent she showed no sign of a cock or balls.

“What do you think the dress is for Megan? You’re no different than me, you just use a skirt instead of a dress.” Liza explained, “Well, anyways, welcome to Δ Ι Κ, you passed the initiation ceremony, come inside and meet the girls.”

As the twin doors opened Megan saw the living room. The room was spacious and inviting, everything white and slick. Magen noticed the kitchen at the back as she walked in.

“Welcome to your new home Megan,” Liza invited her as they walked to the center to the room, “we have all the facilities on-site, kitchen, bedrooms, shower, toilets and high-speed internet. Anything a girl would need, and it is all ready for grade 3 futanari.”

“Wow,” Megan’s voice was full of shock, “This must have cost a fortune, Liza, why would you invest in grade 3 futa equipment?”

“Silly question Megan, because we have three here who are grade 3.” Liza answered and added, “by the way, what grade are you Megan?”

“I’m grade 2, I’m 12 inches but my cum output is high,” Megan admitted.

“Did the new girl arrive?” a soft voice came from Megan’s right. She turned her head and saw a staircase leading up.

“Yes Jennifer, come and meet her, and call Amanda down as well.” Liza answered the call, “Well, get ready to meet the girls.”

“Can’t wait,” Megan said anxiously. She looked at the flight of stairs when, to her amazement, a Skin colored mess started appearing. It moved down but did not touch the stairs themselves, instead, hovering a few inches above. As more and more of the mess entered the living room Megan realized what it was, a monster cock of epic proportions. The head entered the room followed by a shaft, the thing was thicker than Megan’s waist.

After what looked like over 2 feet of cock Megan noticed a pair of smooth, pale legs, the owner of the cock entered the room, she had purple hair and a wide smile on her face, her hazel eyes glistened as she noticed Megan. She was wearing only a black t-shirt that struggled to contain her enormous breasts.

“Megan, please meet Jennifer Jones,” Liza introduced the owner of the monster rod.

Jennifer walked over and reached her hand for a shake. Her cock mere inched from Megan, she could feel the heat radiating from it, “Pleasure to meet you, Megan” Jennifer smiled.

“Ammm, a pleasure to meet you too Jennifer,” Megan said and shook her hand, “Love what you did with your hair.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.