Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Epilogue

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Bye! Bye!” Jessica waved at the departing cars. One arm was comfortably around her eldest son’s waist. Toby was also waving at his departing grandparents. Andrew Jr. was leaning against the railing on the front steps, waving as well. Both cars beeped their horns in response and then motored out of the development, with Bill and Molly in the lead. Once they were out of sight, Jessica turned and went inside, followed by her sons.

“I think I need a vacation from my vacation!” she commented. She plopped down on the sofa with an audible sigh. “I’m exhausted!”

Toby smiled as he eyed his mother. She was wearing a light print sundress, halter-topped and knee-length, and a pair of high-heeled sandals. He also knew that was all she was wearing, since he had watched her dress that morning. “I think I know why you’re exhausted.” he commented. Andrew snickered slightly, though he tried to keep a straight face.

Jessica gave the two an acerbic look. “Don’t you two start up with me! I happen to know what you’ve been doing, too.”

‘Of course, you do, Mom. You were usually helping us do it!” commented her youngest. Toby laughed and gave his brother a high five and then collapsed onto the couch as well. Andrew dropped into an armchair and rolled his head on his shoulders bonelessly.

“Too bad we couldn’t have gone with Grandma and Grandpa out to Phoenix. That sounded like fun.” said Toby.

Jessica gave a snorting laugh at that. Her in-laws had invited the boys to travel with them in the camper for a week and had said they would put them on a plane home in time for school. “That’s all very well and good, but school starts in just another week, and we need to do some shopping and getting ready. You two are just going to have to wait to join the rolling stud farm. Maybe next summer you can go with them for a bit.”

Andrew grinned at that. “Mother, you think so ill of us! I’m shocked at the very notion!”

“Really, Mom, Grandma just wanted us to help out on the drive.” agreed Toby.

“Oh, you two were going to drive the bus while your grandfather took care of your grandmother?”

“Mom, I’m too young to drive.” replied an innocent looking Andrew.

“And I don’t have the proper license.” commented Toby.

“So, we’d have to help out some other way.” finished Andrew.

Jessica rolled her eyes at that. She had agreed that it had sounded like a lot of fun for the boys, and maybe even her as well. Having three studs at her beck and call was a good deal for Molly, and she had sweetened the deal by promising they’d be able to tap into their network of swinging seniors on the drive out. Still, it had been just too short a notice and there was too much to do before school started up again.

Sarah had made an interesting offer, however. If the Parnells wanted to, they could follow her home and stay with her a few days, and she would invite some of her friends over for a party. Helene and Harry Thomasen, she had admitted, were not the only couple she had partied with, and she thought her friends would be very welcoming towards Bill and Molly. She had made a couple of quick phone calls and given them a thumbs-up. Bill and Molly had quickly agreed, and Jessica had shaken her head in disbelieving amusement at the change in her mother.

Toby shifted over on the couch slightly, coming closer to Jessica, and laid a hand innocently on her leg. “So, did you have fun this week, Mom?” He gently rubbed her leg, slowly sliding his fingers under the hem of her dress and up her thigh.

Andrew noticed his brother’s advances and got out of his armchair and sat on the other side of Jessica, sandwiching her. He put one hand on her knee, but the other went behind her back, to begin toying with the knot holding her halter top up.

Jessica smiled to herself. She might have been exhausted by the week’s vacation, but it was a good exhaustion. After that first night, when Sarah had been ‘raped’ by the three men repeatedly, the next two nights had seen first Molly and then Jessica used by the others. The remaining days and nights had simply been a blur of bodies and orgasms. She was tired, but it was because of an incredible number of orgasms, one after the other, that had drained her and left her limp and happy.

Now it seemed more were on the way. “Don’t you two ever get tired?” she asked. Toby’s fingers were continuing their slow progression up her thigh, while Andrew was beginning to slowly tug the slip knot holding her halter top up. She could remember back to her teen years and how her boyfriends had been insatiable, but this seemed even beyond that.

“Impossible.” said Toby.

“We’re highly motivated.” agreed Andrew. He began pulling on Jessica’s thigh, pulling her legs apart. Toby’s fingers slipped northward, to begin teasing her pussylips.

Jessica sighed contentedly. She really couldn’t complain about the treatment she was receiving from her sons. She’d fuck them for an hour or so, and then take them out shopping, and then bring them back home for dinner and more sex. It seemed a marvelous way to spend the day.

She surprised her sons, however, by pulling away from them and standing up. They eyed her curiously until she said “This is a wonderful idea, boys, but let’s go upstairs. I want a nice soft bed.” She moved towards the stairs with her sons following.

Toby grinned at his brother. “I bet Aunt Terry doesn’t say that to Kenny and Matt.”

“I bet they’d like her to.”

Jessica glanced over her shoulder. “What are you two thinking about?” She climbed the stairs with her sons watching the sway of her hips under the thin material of the sundress. “What brought that idea up?”

Toby followed his mother into her bedroom and tugged the slipknot. Jessica’s dress fell to the floor, and she kicked off her shoes. He pulled his shirt off and leaned against her dresser. Jessica still marveled at his well-muscled physique. He shrugged. “I was just thinking about when they visit at Thanksgiving. She is such a pain in the ass. I wonder if she’s getting enough from Uncle Bob, or if she’s just a pain all the time.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.