Tales of Culverin Hill - Cover

Tales of Culverin Hill

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 38: Back At The House

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38: Back At The House - Culverin Hill - Two hundred years of history are tied up in this single North Carolina hill. Who was the first Master of Culverin? What caused Culverin Hill to get its reputation? Why do visiting families end up in relationships families don't normally enter? Read and find out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Magic   Historical   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“So, what did Mom need to take over to the camper?” asked Jessica, looking at Bill.

Her mother Sarah was sitting next to her sipping her coffee as her daughter’s late husband’s father sat across from them. Bill was still working on his breakfast, with a mouth full of food, so he didn’t answer immediately. Sarah commented “It couldn’t have been much. She only had a plastic grocery bag with her.”

Bill swallowed and nodded. He wiped his mouth with his napkin before saying “It was just some underwear she won’t be needing.”

Jessica blushed as Sarah arched an eyebrow. “Really? So, when it’s just you two, no underwear?”

Bill grinned. “Usually not. Heck, half the time when we’re driving across country, she doesn’t wear much more than a smile!”

“That must make the pit stops interesting.” commented his daughter-in-law.

“It can.” he agreed. “You ever heard the old saying, ’If the camper’s rocking, don’t bother knocking!’” The women snorted at this as he chuckled. “Afterwards, she’ll pull something simple on if we’re getting out of the camper and going inside.”

“Just how simple?” asked Sarah.

Bill smiled. “Well, a skirt and top, or maybe a sundress, and some heels or sandals. After we get back on the road, it will probably be coming off again anyway. It definitely breaks the monotony of those long trips.”

Jessica snorted again in laughter and stood up to begin clearing off the kitchen table.

Sarah got up and said to Jessica “If that’s all she’s going to be wearing, and that’s all you’re going to be wearing, I’m going to need to go shopping. I hadn’t been planning anything like that.”

Jessica nodded. “Maybe this afternoon, after Mom gets back, we can all go over to the mall. There’s a few nice shops over there.”

Sarah agreed and began helping with the dishes.

Bill leaned back and eyed the two women over the rim of his coffee cup. Both were wearing short satin robes. All three women that morning had put on robes, with Molly and Sarah borrowing them from Jessica. His daughter-in-law tended to use them as pool cover-ups and nightgowns in addition to their purported use as robes, so she had several, in different colors. However, since Jessica was slightly taller than her mother, as they stood beside each other, hers rose a little higher, and the cheeks of her delectable ass were flitting in and out of view as she moved around. Combined with the earlier conversation, he felt himself stiffening at the sight.

Smiling to himself, he set his coffee cup down and stood up, adjusting his erection in his shorts as he did so. He picked up his empty cup and took it over to the kitchen counter, but after setting it down, he moved up behind Jessica. Placing his hands on the counter on either side of her, he was pressed up against her from behind, and Jessica could feel his hardness through his shorts.

“Dad! Didn’t you get enough last night?” she asked with a giggle.

“No such thing.” he replied. He pushed himself forward, pressing her against the countertop as his cock strained to escape. He began rubbing himself against her from the rear, as his hands moved to hold her by the hips.

Jessica could feel the juices flowing. Her father-in-law had given her a couple of excellent fucks last night, while the boys were working over their grandmothers. Now, as she felt his long and thick cock pushing against the fabric of her pants and rubbing across the crack of her ass, she let out an involuntary moan. This only emboldened him, and she felt him pulling the hem of her robe up. “Dad, we can’t ... not here...” she said weakly.

“Sure, we can. I fuck Molly all the time like this. You just have to spread your legs some.” he laughed.

“No ... the kitchen ... someone might see ... the boys ... oh, God...”

Her mother turned sideways to face them. Her hands went up to pull her daughter’s robe open, exposing her full breasts to the sunlight pouring in through the kitchen window over the sink. “Don’t be silly. Of course, you can fuck like this.” She ran her fingers over Jessica’s tits, circling her engorged nipples.

“No ... the window...”

Jessica glanced out the window. The kitchen was on the back side of the house and faced the backyard and more than a few trees at the edge of the property. Nobody could possibly see them. She nodded at Bill and began pinching Jessica’s nipples. “See what? You getting fucked like the slut you are? We all knew you were a slut anyway! What, did you think you and Andy were hiding anything from us all those years ago? We knew you were fucking him ragged back when you were dating. I bet he fucked you just like this.”

“Uh ... uh ... no ... I mean...”

Bill pulled away slightly and Jessica could sense him undoing his shorts. Moments later his bare cock was nestled against her warm ass as he used one foot to move her own legs apart.

“You were such a little slut with him. You’d dress up like a slut before coming over and you’d go home smelling like cum. When you came over, by the time you left the whole house would stink like you’d been fucking a dozen guys.”

“No ... it wasn’t ... not that way ... no ... oh, God!” Jessica moaned as Bill pushed her forward slightly, and then pushed his cock into her greasy pulsing slit from behind.

“It was just like that!” teased her mother, who continued to play with her daughter’s tits. “Your father and I used to watch you. We could see you fooling around in the back yard or down the stairs in the family room. We’d keep the lights off and you wouldn’t see us watching you suck his cock over and over.”

Bill was slowly stroking his cock into Jessica’s pussy from behind and was really getting turned on by Sarah’s retelling of his son’s exploits with his future daughter-in-law. It sounded an awful lot like what he and Molly had done together before they got married, though their parents had never caught on. Molly had become an excellent cocksucker long before their wedding. He began pumping into Jessica faster and harder, eliciting louder groans and moans from her.

“We even watched him fucking you. I can remember how you used to just bend over and beg for it. Remember, you’d just be kneeling there with him behind you, pumping away, while you squealed over and over, ’Fuck me, fuck me’ fuck me!’ Remember that?” She twisted and pulled her daughter’s nipples. “Remember? Now say it again!” she ordered.

“Ungh...”

“Say it!” Sarah pulled on Jessica’s nipples cruelly.

Bolts of lightning shot through Jessica, moving from her nipples to her clit and back. “Ungh ... Fuck me...” came out weakly.

“Louder!”

“Fuck me! Oh, Jesus, fuck me!” she begged, cumming as her father-in-law plowed her greasy pussy from behind. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

“You little slut!” Sarah bent down and began tonguing and licking Jessica’s jiggling tits, occasionally nipping at her nipples, an action that would cause her daughter to whimper in pleasure.

It was becoming too much for Bill. Jessica’s pussy was spasming in orgasm around his cock and his ability to hold off his own was diminishing. A minute later, as Sarah taunted and teased her daughter and sucked her nipples, Jessica gasped in another powerful cum, and Bill lost control. Slamming his hips forward, he trapped her against the countertop and unloaded a night’s worth of jism into her grasping cunt. One pulse, then a second, and then a third even more powerful shot his cum into her, and then he sagged onto her back as his cock twitched out the remnants of his seed into her.

Bill stood there a few seconds longer, and then with his breathing under control, he pulled wetly out of her and stepped back. Jessica was half draped over the counter, having a hard time catching her breath, as Sarah hugged her and calmed her. Bill grabbed his shorts from the floor and pulled them back on.

“Wow! That looked pretty good!” commented Sarah, talking to Jessica.

Jessica straightened up and pulled her robe shut again, tying the belt around her waist. “Yeah, it was pretty wild. It must be your turn now.” She glanced over at Bill and eyed him curiously.

“Well, give me a few minutes. I might just die trying, but what a way to go!”

Sarah grinned. “I think I’m going to want something a little more comfortable than the kitchen counter.” She moved towards the hallway.

“What! I get nailed against the kitchen counter and you get the bed! Since when is that fair?”

Sarah laughed, stopping to face her daughter. “Age and guile beat youth and beauty every time, sweetheart! Come on, you can join in.”

Bill chuckled. He had been quiet while fucking Jessica, leaving the talking to her mother. Like Sarah, he and Molly had known what the two kids were up to, way back when, and had enjoyed them voyeuristically as well. “You’re still beautiful.” he said, stepping aside to let the two women proceed out of the kitchen. He followed behind them as Sarah led the way up the stairs.

“Well, thank you! Just for that, I’ll let you do unspeakable things with me.”

“How unspeakable?”

“Amazingly unspeakable!” she replied. “In fact, I don’t plan on speaking afterwards, because I want you to fuck me so hard, I won’t be able to talk!” Jessica rolled her eyes at that but followed her mother into the master bedroom.

Bill stopped off in the hall bathroom once they got upstairs, so that by the time he got to Jessica’s bedroom, the two women were already naked and reclining. Sarah was laying in the center of the bed, with Jessica at her side, already beginning to play with her mother’s full tits. Sarah smiled blissfully as she watched Bill strip down. He climbed onto the bed next to her, sandwiching her with Jessica.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.